Seinu Discussion

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby ryguy » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:29 am

They seem to want to implicate Dan Smith and Dan's intel contact in the Serpo fiasco... interesting...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:48 am

I just realized something else.

So much effort was put into trying to identify Tacitus - the anonymous crazy man who can't seem to decide what exactly it is his mission is in the Soap Opera....

Yet these same people who were so concerned about Tacitus' identity - don't have an inkling of concern about who TC is. I wonder why?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Serpentime » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:20 am

ryguy wrote: They seem to want to implicate Dan Smith and Dan's intel contact in the Serpo fiasco... interesting...

-Ry

Hi guys,

For whatever reason, this quote from T.C. Group:

T.C. Group wrote: We warned that many more players are connected in the Serpo game besides Doty and a few aviary members. Read this interview and it will explain the thought process behind those involved. It goes higher up the chain of command than previously believed. In the future, we will explain who, what why and the outcome they seek. Their games are not over, more to come.

{Emphasis added}

...seemed to make me want to read this quote from Dan Smith twice:

Dan Smith wrote: Let us note that in this same time frame I had established an independent contact with the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence as another verification of Tom's benefides. I was told that I was part of something called 'unconventional collections' and that I could rest assured that I was involved with some very competent people.

{Emphasis added}

But it's probably nothing... :(

Just my thought,

Serpentime

> For some reason, Ry's "What If?" thread (in the Project Serpo forum) also comes to mind... (?)
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:23 am

Just posted the latest TC release in the other topic here

The information is liberally sprinkled with the usual drivel, but the following is of interest:

Beware -- more childish games to be played by a small, unnoticed website, which is involved with some odd bed-fellows. No one has all the answers, except a handful and that's why we continue to search and investigate.

Investigating does not involve impersonation, theft, dishonesty, releasing of personal e-mails or hacking. So we are quite amazed how a couple of attention seekers are going to save us all by spouting their fanatsy laced diatribe, once again?!?!?!?!?! Many of these individuals you are about to disclose are old news and no true researcher has believed them in years. So we have to ask: Why bring them up? Is it to connect the dots to their friends and colleagues based on misquotes from e-mails or guilt by association? So they must be involved - great logic there.

Hehe, thanks for confirming your identity for us you dolt. We knew you were running scared based on a couple of things that were happening behind the scenes, the above snippet only confirms it.

Also, "Why bring them up?"
Nice try, but you failed. You will be exposed.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:52 am

This section of the release is interesting too:

We have decided to heed our many assets' warnings and with the aid of our new asset (from a country within a country) has helped us understand what will happen when disclosure is announced, which he believes will be late 2010 to early 2011 unless it is stalled, as has happened three times prior.

As we know from previous "releases", the Seinu folk think nothing of taking well-known stories off the Internet and trying to pass them off as proof for their own claims.

Considering all the chatter that is going around at the moment concerning James Angleton and his grandson Junior, I wonder if the "allegation" above is trying to create a certain belief or mindset where the reasons for such don't really exist. Read the following to better grasp what I mean (Especially the last section):

Experts were shaking their heads over the shocking discovery, as Church critics were questioning what the Vatican was doing with sensitive CIA documents ultimately involved in protecting national security interests of the United States.

What really goes on in the underground catacombs of the Vatican has always been a deep, dark mystery. Over the years, disenchanted priests and unwilling eye witnesses have come forward with horrific tales of child sacrificing.

But now according to an explosive CIA document - never before made public - top Church officials have also been hiding under their black robes sensitive secret documents about high-powered rockets, atomic energy and nuclear weapons.

A top secret 1947 CIA document, never declassified, surfaced last week during a deposition in the case of Alperin v. Vatican Bank. The case filed on behalf of Emil Alperin and others against the Vatican Bank aka Institute of Religious Works (IOR) in the United States District Court for Northern California deals with an accounting of World War II assets allegedly looted by Church officials from Yugoslavia.

Although the case is "strange enough," according to court observers, as the trail of numerous illegal Vatican bank accounts is like following a winding river to hell, experts left the deposition in Northern California last week shaking their heads in disbelief over the startling discovery of sensitive CIA national U.S. national security documents in the hands of the Vatican hierarchy.

It has long been theorized that the Vatican has held knowledge of atomic secrets, but this report now raises serious questions that the Vatican hierachy may play a key role in manipulating and guiding the outcome of world affairs.

According to a source close to the federal court case, the CIA document obtained from an internal Vatican source specifically detailed the "Secret Scientific Axis" as it existed in 1947.

The document classified "Secret," apparently never declassified by the U.S. government, came from the files of X2 in Rome, a secret code name for the infamous CIA spook, James Jesus Angleton, who later became CIA Chief of Counter Intelligence.

Angleton resigned from the CIA in disgrace in 1974 after his domestic spying came to light. And according to a source close to the case, how the Vatican Bank came into possession of the document is still unclear.

The Seinu folk have probably only recently come across that article and thought the underlying story behind it would be a perfect background for their own nonsense.

Read the rest of the article here:

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:57 am

Did you guys ever figure out some of the players in this TC group?
I just got thought reading their last postings from the time I've been out of touch.
I think you made a good connection with the above post Zep.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:09 am

Yes - as a result of what we uncovered (and have hinted at in this thread), I retracted our speculative conclusion in the last Serpo article that Marilyn, while she did in fact try to help the team of 5 defend against evidence that incriminated Doty - it is not at all as certain that she was one of those behind the creation or one of the writers.

We originally suspected, based on the geographic location (unlike the definite 100% IP match we had with Doty) - that the TC releases, or at least that one in particular, came from her and/or her husband. Further analysis, questioning, etc...over the last year or so has us closer to a different conclusion.

We confronted the person we believe was actually behind the TC Seinu disclosures, layed out the mountains of circumstantial evidence....that person denied it until red in the face. As you may know, TC group stopped posting recently. We're still trying to determine what to do with it, maybe just publish what we do have and let people decide. But, as you know, that's a tricky thing when we're dealing with mostly circumstantial evidence - too easy for people to say we're giving it bias. Without the elusive smoking gun, it's hard to make a solid move.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to Project Serpo