Seinu Discussion

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:34 pm

My oh my, they certainly have it in for you Shawnna!

You know what that tells me? That you're doing a damn fine job and they're trying everything possible to detract from that. I suspect Mr. Reason posted your full name to try and show people that he is a very clever chappie and has researched your name... Woo! I'll send him a gold star via snail mail... :roll:

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:37 pm

Maybe we can return the favor for Mr. Reason. lol

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:42 pm

I like it ;) In the words of Forrest Gump, I like it a LOT!

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:53 pm

From the latest "TC Disclosure" posted today:

"I hope [removed] has passed on the information regarding RU and their attempts to locate us. They are only investigating an innocent person at this point. "

To paraphrase:

"Pay no attention... to the man... behind the curtain."

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:58 pm

I noticed Ryan the T.C. Group sure did respond to your post yesterday, "Very quickly". I would say they appear to be a little worried about something. :wink:
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:42 pm

Yes - it was also a response to a flurry of email exchanges I had with one person in particular, a private email exchange only that person and I are aware of, unless he has forwarded the exchange, which is clearly very possible (but would also be very revealing in itself). The TC update is an obvious reaction to the exchange, and I was pleased to see it. It confirms, to me, how close we are.

I have a lot of writing this weekend to update everyone, I hope I can get to it, but time is tight and there's a lot of work to do - but I hope to do some writing on Saturday night and Sunday for some updates Sunday night. Hope to have a website update or two then.

I was leaning toward the "innocent" side of the fence, in regards to this person, until reading that TC disclosure today. I am now quite confident we've found the puppetmaster. Quite amazing to me, to tell you the truth - how even some truly very intelligent and clever people, some of them clear genius in many ways, can be so horribly transparent.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby kiwicocky » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:27 am

ryguy wrote:Quite amazing to me, to tell you the truth - how even some truly very intelligent and clever people, some of them clear genius in many ways, can be so horribly transparent.

-Ry

Thanks Ry for posting the updates.

IMHO whoever it is authoring this drivel have an agenda or two they're subtly promoting along with the fiction. For example the refs to Chavez and the US being the superior race on this planet. It would seem that some wish to hang on to these rather dated views which just don't fit anymore to an educated public.

They also said:
both have to understand that this is a challenging process, which is emotionally and financially draining. We have spent 10s of thousands of dollars of our own money checking out assets, trips to obtain documentation and various other duties.

So what do they want? A medal or a donation? They certainly haven't presented much to account for their alleged massive effort.
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby kiwicocky » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:34 am

Oh and this bit:

"[...] The Committee voted last night to terminate all contact with internet forums. The amount of e-mails that we have received have been vulgar and abusive. And we still are uncertain how they and the wizardofzin got our e-mail address [...]"

LMAO they must be using the same psychology manuals as the Burisch gang did, same tired old rubbish designed to set the pro-fiction mob against RU or whoever questions their speil. I suppose OM will leap to action like good little pawns :roll:
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby ochre » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:45 am

This is not my first language, so pardon me if I mess up; but I thought it sounded funny (both senses) to receive a "vulgar amount" of e-mails.

What with all the "new info" this is just about getting amusing again.
cartoonsyndicalist
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby dragonfire » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:32 am

ochre wrote:This is not my first language, so pardon me if I mess up; but I thought it sounded funny (both senses) to receive a "vulgar amount" of e-mails.

What with all the "new info" this is just about getting amusing again.

ochre, what new info? other than the list of names, it's all dribble, Nothing.
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby ryguy » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:03 am

Hey now dragonfire...don't forget...

**Everyone say it together in Chorus**

"The Serpo Story is not yet over until it is over - one way or another!"

LOL

Cheers,
-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dragonfire » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:10 pm

[smilie=to funny.gif]
Hahahaha, even if it's dribble, I'm still a little hooked on it, haha. Basically, I just want to see where it all goes.
It's just one of those things I can't let go of. :roll:

Hell, I even finish reading a bad book if I've gotten far enough, just need to know where it's going, usually jumping to the end. Can't do that with with Serpo, so I'll see where it goes the slow painful way. Look at all the directions it's gone already. You guy's and Gal, are looking at it from a complete Skeptical point of view, others leave the door open and show some faith, some more than others. I'm just tagging along for the ride. And what a ride it's been so far, don't you think? Come on, after all, you guy's and gal are still following it, ask yourselves why?, hahaha, just one of those things \:D/
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby ochre » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:51 pm

dragonfire wrote:ochre, what new info?

New info? None I'd care much to wallow in. But "new info" amuses me.

I agree with your last post, that's why I keep returning to the matter long after it has imploded.

By the way, in some respects it's even new info (no quotes) to me, since I've been absent on other matters for some time, and thus haven't followed developments on a daily basis. All this other stuff takes up pretty much of my time. Thank God I don't have to research stuff like this all day, or I'd get depressed.
cartoonsyndicalist
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby kiwicocky » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:50 am

dragonfire wrote:Hahahaha, even if it's dribble, I'm still a little hooked on it, haha. Basically, I just want to see where it all goes.

Probably where all the other ufer stories have gone - nowhere :)

Where have any of Doty's, Collin's, Hamilton's, Strieber's, Freidman's, etc stories gone?

They call it the 'circle game' don't they? Or gravy train ;)

Managed by whom and to what purpose?

Certainly not to tell the truth to the curious IMHO.

A diversion/distraction from something else perhaps?

It's not the info that's important IMO - of far more interest is who perpetuating it.
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Latest Seinu posting

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:24 am

How very odd.

Why would the TC group be publishing an interview with Dan Smith that is years old?

The interview first appeared here:
http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/nothing.html
The Wayback machine has a listing from 2002 for that page, but the interview itself may even be older than that.

Like I said, how very odd...

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo