Burish Forum: deleted

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Andrija Puharich and the sacred mushroom

Postby Xena » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:41 am

http://danielfry.com/index.php?id=1144

YOUTH SPEAKS

Psych-Physics

It IS INTERESTING to note the new fields of scientific research being conducted that are increasing our awareness of the physical universe. The new field of Parapsychology promises unlimited horizons in Man's mind. The idea that man may communicate

JUNE • 1960 9

with man via direct thought transmission in itself suggests several interesting conclusions. For instance, future astronauts could eliminate physical communication apparatus and use the superior means of communicating by telepathy.

The Foundation for Research in Paraphychology, whose research director is Dr. Andrija Puharich, has given several ESP tests to determine whether an individual's ability of thought reception is significant, or beyond chance which is achieved by scoring one-fifth of one hundred percent on the General Extrasensory Perception test. Many individuals have achieved a significant score, and some of them are being further tested on clairvoyance, psychokinesis, and precognition. Another interesting experiment being carried on by several Universities is that of sensory deprivation, placing an individual in an isolated environment. The result of this experiment indicates that after a period of time the subject experiences hallucinations or peculiar phenomenon directly relative to sensory and extrasensory perceptions. Also certain chemical herbs have been administered to subjects such as Lysurgic Acid or the Amanita Muscaria, the Sacred Mushroom, and the result has increased the subject's faculties of perception.

This universe of Matter, Energy, Space, and Time is being molded by the Mind of Man. His observations have increased his awareness, and in turn he postulates new affinities toward the Universe. If his scientific research increases his understanding instead of confusion, Man will progress infinitely.

The rainbow that extends to the stars has no end. The increase in our extrasensory awareness, that awareness being apparently innate in every individual, seems to be taking place at this time. Several friends of mine, including myself have utilized this faculty to a greater degree recently. I would like to bring in the relation of ESP to the UFO phenomena in later articles. Some interesting personal experiences could be related. Space psychology will be a new science to contemplate. Man now charts his roadway to the stars.

-By WILLIAM HAMILTON

Alhambra, Calif.

Member, Unit No. 1, El Monte
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby kiwicocky » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:00 am

Shawnna wrote:ummm............... let's see............... well.............. the prop guys aren't willing to work for popcorn?

Yea, that's the ticket!

<:roflmao:>

LOL Shawnna

Thanks Kate for background info.

I can see where he'd have much in common with Bill Ryan. Do they have Ron's Org in the US too?
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Xena » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:39 am

Found the one by BH's mentor, named Exemana. This is dated 1958, I'm not sure what age BH was at the time because I've forgotten it all again, but he maybe around 17. He appears to have been communicating with Daniel Fry from at least the age of 15 and researching the UFO/contactee scene from 13.

TEEN AGE PAGE

Message received by Bill Hamilton on January 23, 1958, at 8:45 P.M from his Mentor, Exemana.

CHILDREN

"Upon the wake of time there is a race of people to inherit the earth as she implies. The people of bygone ages left their sons and daughters of Time to inherit that which they left upon the wake of Time. They have gone forth and developed even greater civilizations upon the earth. They have endured and they have collapsed, yet all retain itself as itself. They have changed. They have builded upon the bounty of Time. They are the children of every great civilization. They have builded upon the mounds of time. They have added to the stonework of the coliseum. They have builded great fortunes from the civilizations they have inherited. They increase their bounty with the gifts and wisdom of civilization, but they have also built the civilizations. They have set their mark upon where the capstone is placed. They have built to the top that which is theirs. They are the masters of wisdom, for wisdom they express. Child of knowledge they have known and seen, yet it is their birthright to foresee the coming and going of great civilizations. They have built and they have destroyed, but it was the child who built, the adult who destroyed. Yet with their knowledge drained and their wisdom foresought, they have become drained and depleted. They agree less with what they are. They have built, and they have destroyed, and upon the ashes they build again. But they are the inheritors. They build until no more can they destroy that which they have built. So it is."

Exemana

http://danielfry.com/?789

These posts may need splitting into a Bill H thread if I go overboard:)
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:42 pm

Thank you, Xena for making sure this is posted here. I sure hope someone lets Bill and Kerry know the true nature of the individuals they appear to be getting involved with.

I would say that I hope the same thing - but Zep & I have already been down that road with Bill & Kerry, and they choose to ignore that kind of information because it kind of gets "in the way" when you want to encourage a "whisleblower" to come forward with more information. You don't want to insult them by confronting them with information that they've done something wrong.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I believe in the mission of Project Camelot. I think it's fantastic to encourage those whistleblowers to speak out, who want to come forward to reveal what they know. Unfortunately I'm afraid it is doomed to become an outlet for hoaxters and liars because there is no verification or validation of background or claims - and that's an environment where charlatans thrive.

And IPF - in answer to your earlier question about whether I was threatening Bill Ryan with my statement about the "friends" he has chosen and that he'll have to deal with the consequences of those choices... It was not a threat at all, and I don't appreciate you twisting my words like that. I have no need or desire to threaten Bill, and I never have.

My statement was that he has chosen to align himself with people who are less-than-honest, hoaxters, liars, thieves, internet trolls, and more... but Bill is the one guy I was hoping was a straight-up kind of guy who would see the truth once it is placed in front of him and make the right choice. Who knows, maybe now he has - he has recently said that his focus will be Project Camelot, and not so much Serpo unless new releases come (but he isn't hopeful that they will). So maybe he has seen the light and is moving on.

I would just hope that he would move forward by verifying the background of the individuals he is interviewing for Project Camelot. I personally would still be glad to work with him on that - he knows we have the resources and the ability to make sure someone is who they say they are. It wouldn't take long, and it would certainly go a long way toward keeping Project Camelot on the path of truth - as it should be.

Some of the interviews I'd love to see, as part of Project Camelot, would be interviews of the individuals identified in Dr. Greer's Disclosure briefing who came forward and risked their reputations by not only sharing what they witnessed, but sharing it under their real names and valid backgrounds. Those kinds of interviews would make Project Camelot a true success.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dragonfire » Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:48 pm

Some of the interviews I'd love to see, as part of Project Camelot, would be interviews of the individuals identified in Dr. Greer's Disclosure briefing who came forward and risked their reputations by not only sharing what they witnessed, but sharing it under their real names and valid backgrounds. Those kinds of interviews would make Project Camelot a true success.

-Ry

It is too bad that some do not use their real names, but it is possibly they have very valid reasons. This would also make it very hard for anyone to "verify" the sources. And, IMO, that would lead to the skeptics shooting down the whole thing, So, it comes back to that very old question, who do we believe?

What they say may be true disclosure, but without being able to verify anything, it goes as a hoax. Shot down by those who can't believe without it. I'm not saying it's good or bad. Just somewhere you have to believe in something. If it's true, great, if not, well we all have the right to change our minds.

I think most here would like to believe, others, I'm not so sure. It seems to me anyway, that some only want to discredit everything and anything. That's ok too, it's reality, no pun intended. But what if the truth IS hidden within, and the whole is shot down as non-sense. The little bit that was true, is then lost and thrown in the junk pile with all the rest. Sad but, that is the reality.
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby kiwicocky » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:39 pm

dragonfire wrote:I think most here would like to believe, others, I'm not so sure. It seems to me anyway, that some only want to discredit everything and anything. That's ok too, it's reality, no pun intended. But what if the truth IS hidden within, and the whole is shot down as non-sense. The little bit that was true, is then lost and thrown in the junk pile with all the rest. Sad but, that is the reality.

Prior to Burisch I was a believer pretty much. Researching that saga, and the stories that underpin it, is the only reason I'm now inclined to throw the baby out with the bathwater. :?
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:18 pm

dragonfly muses:

I think most here would like to believe,

cartoon avers: believe nothing.
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby dragonfire » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:39 pm

Haha, cartoon, I BELIEVE you forgot, and trust no one! Haha

I guess the toon is only half dead, and ready for a full recovery :wink:
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby ryguy » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:23 am

Xena wrote:I'd also like to know if snowleopard is behind the DVD that is to go on sale any time now at the Burisch camp ?

I should have responded to this earlier - it's been a busy day. Zep and I have chatted with Bill and Kerry (snowleopard) a few times throughout the Serpo saga and in all honesty Kerry, Bill's current girlfriend, came across to me as sincere, kind, and passionate in her pursuit of the truth. I believe that what has been mistaken for "promoting" Burisch is actually nothing more than jumping at the opportunity to interview a well-known figure in the world of ufology. I believe we probably would have interviewed him as well if given the opportunity (although our questions might have been slightly different..lol. ) :)

Although I'm fairly certain that she isn't behind the latest Burisch camp DVD - but I have no proof for or against that and haven't taken the time to verify. I just personally believe it's not the case, until someone proves that wrong.

Is snowleopard aware, or bothered at all, that there have been a few videographers, photographers and writers and volunteers involved in publishing Dan Burisch's many different life stories, most of whom have volunteered investment, even purchasing his professional looking scientific equipment (Burisch, or should I say his wife, is a low income earner) and recieved nothing except eventual expulsion as a result.

I believe this is the problem - I don't believe Bill and Kerry are aware of the history - and certainly aren't aware of the volumes of information and evidence that you guys have accumulated over the years. This goes back to the idea of proper verification and research - if you don't know the answers, you ask people who have done the research.... I believe if I had landed such an interview I would have asked those who have been researching Burisch (on both sides) for a full history - so that I could ask questions that might clarify many of the unresolved issues and questions....

Is snowleopard aware or bothered that the Burisch camp have used alter egos or sockpuppets to threaten sometimes with violence and hints of firearms on forums, all easily traceable and saved by those of us who have access to logs and backups?

Is the snowleopard aware or bothered that we have a significant amount of evidence that disproves the claims of Burisch but also prove him to be a troll, stalker and internet flake who prefers to spend his time photoshopping cartoons and images to use in a way to slander many?

Again, I believe they simply weren't aware that the Burisch camp have taken part in such activities.... I'd like to believe that if they had been aware of that, they would have probably asked some pretty hard questions along those lines (I would hope)?

Is the snowleopards aware or bothered about the truth or is there something other than money that you stand to gain?

I like to believe the best in people, until proven otherwise. And I'd like to believe that Bill and Kerry simply did not know the history involved with Burisch. It could be possible that Kerry was willing to spend her own money to produce these videos for the same reason Shawnna has personally invested in our projects - a desire to get to the truth, and a passion to see the truth made public.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby kiwicocky » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:46 am

ryguy wrote:I like to believe the best in people, until proven otherwise. And I'd like to believe that Bill and Kerry simply did not know the history involved with Burisch. It could be possible that Kerry was willing to spend her own money to produce these videos for the same reason Shawnna has personally invested in our projects - a desire to get to the truth, and a passion to see the truth made public.

-Ry

While I like to believe the best in people too, I find it difficult to believe Bill and Kerry were totally unaware of the DB saga history. For a start there's numerous e-list posts authored by Knapp, Collins and others that Bill and Kerry must have seen, which should have alerted them. Google is pretty easy to use.

If they're about truth (or, fact not fiction), why would they spend money (and time and effort) without first ensuring the veracity of the subject?

Reading the Camelot website it appears they have become enamoured by Bill Hamilton, so I could see this as a possible reason for their actions re DB.

Is the snowleopards aware or bothered about the truth or is there something other than money that you stand to gain?

Time will tell. William Lyne springs to mind - again ;)
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Hidden Hand » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:23 am

{Bill - I moved your post here: http://www.realityuncovered.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=288 so it has its own thread - personally, I think your offer of Q & A deserves front page space not stuck in the 5th page of a thread. I hope you don't mind.}

Bill has kindly signed up here & elsewhere for a 48 hour Q&A on Project Camelot - I suggest that members avail themselves of the opportunity :)

Thanks for dropping by Bill!
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Hidden Foot » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:43 am

Hi to all! I hope this is the right place for this? Just tell me if it isn't.

I found this while fiddlin around and thought you would all like it.

EXTERNAL SOURCE

Re: John Lear Project Camelot Video Interview -

Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 05:18:06 -0700
Fwd Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 06:54:44 -0400
Subject: Re: John Lear Project Camelot Video Interview -

>From: Kerry Cassidy <support.nul>
>To: UFO UpDates - Toronto <ufoupdates.nul>
>Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 20:54:47 +0100
>Subject: John Lear Project Camelot Video Interview

>Dear All,

>Project Camelot Video Interview With John Lear:

>http://projectcamelot.org/interviews.html

>John Lear is a well known figure in the UFO community.
>Enigmatic, outspoken and challenging, he is the quintessential
>man of the world. Framed by close-up photographs of Area 51 and
>the moon, high tech planes and memorabilia, he launched into the
>untold story of the 4th Astronaut who died in the tragic Apollo
>1 fire, along with Grissom, Chaffee and White back in 1967...
>and reveals NASA's biggest secret.

>In this cutting edge interview, John tells it like it is with no
>holds barred. He's a man who can tell a great story, keeping you
>on the edge of your seat the entire time. Under his gruff
>exterior he's a truly charming guy who's seen it all and has not
>lost his joie de vivre in the face of really ponderous
>knowledge.

Aloha my fellow Listerians,

Who are these fools? It seems like they believed every far out
story they ever heard. They did an interview with John Lear.
They wore blinders and fell for the 4th astronaut hokum. John
Lear has for a long time been a very high type rated pilot and a
teller of tall tales. The worst was years ago at Lear's house
when he and paranoid wacko Bill Cooper used to get drunk
together. Lear would get blotto and make up stories on the spot.
Cooper would become a lowlife drunken, hateful cursing dog. I
think he suffered chronic rabies. I used to see his mouth foam.
Lear was disowned by his father, the more famous Bill Lear.

These fools even have an interview with Dan Burisch on their
website. How low can you go? Royce, please add them to the list
of UFO BSers.

If these fools could raise the money I am sure I could con them
into buying a homemade saucer that I would claim was the real
thing. But it could not yet fly because I got stuck trying to
reverse engineer its damaged powerplant.

For $4 million I would even throw in the Brooklyn Bridge at no
additional cost. I would claim I found the saucer at night
damaged on the ground below the bridge. I did not find any
aliens. They had left a note saying they had gone to an X-rated
movie theater and were then going to find some prostitutes. It
said they had come to earth because they would get broadcast
signals of XXX rated adult satellite TV stations. They had been
told Earth girls are easy, so that was why they came. Once they
found their hookers they would come because they learned to have
human orgasms watching the XXX rated TV signals.

In the note they did not say what theater they were going to. So
I quickly rented a crane and a truck to snatch it away. When I
came to a dead end in my attempt to reverse engineer the saucer
I decided to put it up for sale. I was hoping Bob Lazar could
figure it out but he said he was too wrapped up in his present
business.

I am sure it would be easy to con these Kerry Camelot angels.

Josh Goldstein
Hidden Foot

Postby kiwicocky » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:23 am

Thanks for that HF

Bill Ryan has stated: "Not our job to prove anything – just to get the stories out"

So I guess he and Kerry have to be prepared for the decline in their credibility stakes, including comments such as "please add them to the list of UFO BSers. "

Did they really think any discerning individuals would buy it?

:flgpig: :flgpig:
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Previous

Google

Return to Project Serpo