Burish Forum: deleted

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Shawnna » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:44 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Xena » Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:02 am

Hmm, at least we now know who took over the job for Dan Burisch's video/debrief after Ron Garner and Don Deppeller got thrown out. Ron Garner had invested at least $30,000 into the Burisch disclosures by May 2005, we are unaware of the investment in the final months of his participation. Don, his wife, Bill Hamilton and the directors of Nevada Mufon have put a considerable amount of time & emotional investment in this too (and there's some financial investment by a couple of those listed), but were ex-communicated when they dared to question the great one.

Predicition: Bill R is quite likely to be ripped off in the near future.
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Almeirhria » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:05 am

My reply would be just present the information. You need to prove you are not part of the propaganda machine - comments and emails won't do this - possible evidence might.
But I expect more dribble to keep those seeking answers occupied and their attention away from the real issues.
Shadow Watcher you are close to the truth with your post. But remember some people honestly believe they are "revealing the truth" when in actuality, unbeknownst to them they are mere puppets.
Almeirhria

Postby serponaut » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:55 am

If these people are all so interested in getting information flow to the public, as far and wide as possible, while keeping a public face of "we're not in it for the $$$" then why the hell don't they publish their work on Youtube or Google Video? They are free to watch and have a distribution as wide as you like. I have watched many a one hour documentary at G-Vid.

Or am I missing the real point and intent ??? :D
serponaut

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:07 pm

serponaut wrote:If these people are all so interested in getting information flow to the public, as far and wide as possible, while keeping a public face of "we're not in it for the $$$" then why the hell don't they publish their work on Youtube or Google Video? They are free to watch and have a distribution as wide as you like. I have watched many a one hour documentary at G-Vid.

Well said serponaut. There's no reason DVD's can't be sold (to recover production costs), but if the information is truly to inform the public, it should also be provide in some format for free. (Here come's a quick RU plug) - for anyone interested in the Dr. Webre interview, we've uploaded most of the Chapters of the DVD to a location w/ password. The ftp id & password will be provided to our members for free to download and view each Chapter. Just send any one of us a PM or email.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:14 pm

For anyone who hasn't seen it, all of the details for the Webre interview are HERE. This is a journalistic interview, owned and copyrighted by RealityUncovered. As a courtesy, we are providing the interview to our members for free, but if you click the link above, you'll notice that anyone from the general public can access the interview for a small fee. Full DVDs of the 1 1/2 hour interview are available to the general public as well.

Thanks!
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby serponaut » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:32 am

ryguy wrote:
serponaut wrote:If these people are all so interested in getting information flow to the public, as far and wide as possible, while keeping a public face of "we're not in it for the $$$" then why the hell don't they publish their work on Youtube or Google Video? They are free to watch and have a distribution as wide as you like. I have watched many a one hour documentary at G-Vid.

Well said serponaut. There's no reason DVD's can't be sold (to recover production costs), but if the information is truly to inform the public, it should also be provide in some format for free. (Here come's a quick RU plug) - for anyone interested in the Dr. Webre interview, we've uploaded most of the Chapters of the DVD to a location w/ password. The ftp id & password will be provided to our members for free to download and view each Chapter. Just send any one of us a PM or email.

-Ry

I absolutley agree Ry. I have no issue with people recovering costs. In fact I have no problem with people making a profit from the activity if that is their line of business or stated intent
What I do take issue with is the people who claim the moral high ground of non-profit and world betterment, who then run from the accountability of their actions and lies when the $$ funnel overfloweth...
While thier accountability is often found wanting, I seriously doubt the McDowells and Burischs of this world will have such a problem with "fat prophets" :D

Sorry about the timing of the commentary Ry...lol I have nothing but the highest regard for the work you guys do, and the DVD you have created for the Dr Webre interview is a great initiative which obviously sits well in the context of my comments.
serponaut

Postby snowleopard » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:44 am

Shawnna wrote::-({|=

My my my............. now we have Serpo hoaxer Bill Ryan requesting donations for his latest endeavor - which he boldly claims was inspired by another anonymous individual - "Mr. X".

Pathetic.

I'm not nearly as nice as Ryan is - I believe Bill Ryan and his latest squeeze are simply in this for the $. Of course they will not investigate the individuals that use their project to perpetuate their own little hoaxes and scams. To do so would eliminate darn near all of the "stories" which means there goes the revenue!!!! :roll:

For those interested in FACTS and truthful reporting of verifiable information, you know where to get it. :P

Hey this is Bill Ryan's latest squeeze...jeez..and you don't even know me. Check it out NOTHING we have done has made us a dime...ALL MY INTERVIEWS ARE POSTED FREE on http://www.projectcamelot.org and on JERRY PIPPIN'S WEBSITE
and on my idisk site http://homepage.mac.com/jagbodhi/Menu4.html ....

It has actually cost me a ton of personal finances to do these interviews out of my own pocket. Get your facts straight before you go around telling tales. All you need to watch them is A BRAIN!! That however might really cost you something...

cheers...
dare to speak
snowleopard

Postby Shawnna » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:09 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Xena » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:24 am

Wow, what a first post indeed. Your emotions appear to be a lttle bit raw, I'd certainly be aware of that weakness when dealing with the Burisch gang.

Ooh and BTW

..... what Shawnna said:)
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Almeirhria » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:19 am

Anyone truly dedicated to fighting for truth and awareness gives information at no charge.
Almeirhria

Postby I.P.Freely » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:38 am

Hi ry
I was wondering if I am understanding your intend on a couple things below correctly or if there is something I am missing or forgotten.

ryguy wrote:

A couple of points to you Bill, in response. My statement about "the dark side" was in reference to the new friends you've chosen to side with, and about the breach of confidence against Zep & I in your latest writing. July 7th was before Zep posted the McGovern update. Keep that in mind. You broke the trust first - hence my comment that you "went over to the dark side." You wrote recently that Kerry told you "these guys aren't your friends, Bill." Well I'd like you to tell her something for me - she made a terrible mistake, and so have you.

From the very start, we've warned you to choose your friends wisely Bill. You've obviously ignored that advice - so as the saying goes, Ces't La Vie. Whatever will be, will be....

Ry are you saying that because Mr.Ryan has chosen to become friends with people you feel he should not have. Or that because his girlfriend feels Mr.Ryan should not consider you friends. Are you saying because of these actions they have made " a terrible mistake" as if some terrible thing will happen to them?

As you said Bill: "We’re also human and can get hurt and frustrated if our motives are questioned." You might want to keep that in mind about us as well.

Xena - this is the quote that describes the major difference in approach between those who have installed a "filter" when analyzing any claim or story, and those who haven't:

It’s NOT our place to judge claims or stories. Camelot will not be a kangaroo court.

That says it all. Bill feels that it is his service to the community to allow information to flow - much as the OM admin Lucianarchy has stated before. The point is to allow it all to flow, regardless. Our approach, of course, is offensive to that stance, because we take each piece, turn it over, inspect it, verify every last detail and claim right down the the bone in order to immediately prevent the scam artists and hoaxsters from getting through.

It's a difference in approach, it has been argued to death between the two forums, but ironically our goals are the same - to get to the ultimate truth. Zep & I have discussed this matter for hours before, and I personally am no longer sure about Bill, at least not as sure as I used to be when Zep & I could speak to him with trust and confidence. Now, all I can personally do, is very much like Bill says he is doing - simply move forward, investigate, interview, and report what we uncover.

Bill - I honestly wish you the best. I wish things would have turned out differently, but you make the choices you make - and the chips fall where they fall. That's life.

All my best,
-Ry.

Ry It sounds like because Mr Ryan has not done as you advised and holds a different view on how information should beshared. i.e. openly available for the
user to freely decide for themselves what is true or not. Or only made available
only after it has been deemed true by person/group who may have gather the info. And only when that person/group sees fit to do so . Picks friends you don,t approve of . That in someway I would be unable to understand would make him
"from the darkside" or to say he is not to be trusted.
If I was sure this is your intent and views I would not be asking so please take no offense. But without knowing you personaly it does have that tone along with
the the feeling of some kind of veiled threat of some sort of retailiaton to reputation. Let me lastly state It is my hope that I am entirely wrong.

IPF
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:18 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Hidden Hand » Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:05 pm

Bill Ryan hits the nail square on the head 2 for 2 wrt what separates him from RU:

1) "the fundamental core truth of the Serpo claims is frequently taken as a given" (in the email from Bill Ryan that Zep posted over here)
2) "It’s NOT our place to judge claims or stories" (in the email from Bill Ryan that Ry posted above)

{ Just for example - the first item in the Society of Professional Journalists Code of Ethics states: "Journalists should: - Test the accuracy of information from all sources and exercise care to avoid inadvertent error."

Of course, Bill doesn't claim to be a journalist (much less a professional journalist) - but he DOES claim to be presenting information of earth-shattering value?? }

So I'm supposed to accept that they are spending a "ton of personal finances", but they haven't done a bit of verification.. That doesn't seem like a very wise investment IMO. (But then, this is a story that has repeated itself several times already in the history of ufology.}
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dragonfire » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:44 pm

I believe the saying "Nothing in life is free" fits in very well here. And goes for 99% of just about everything. Hell, even when you win, you pay something, whether personal or monitarily, it really isn't free.
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo