Burish Forum: deleted

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby ScaRZ » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:43 pm

I believe Bill has only claimed that it could be information of earth-shattering value. He uses the, if only 10% came to be true it would be earth-shattering.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby kiwicocky » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:11 am

snowleopard wrote:
It has actually cost me a ton of personal finances to do these interviews out of my own pocket. Get your facts straight before you go around telling tales. All you need to watch them is A BRAIN!! That however might really cost you something...

cheers...

Well that begs the question then 'snowleopard' - why on earth are you doing said interviews if you are not looking for any return on investnment? This is not a business venture? It must be a hobby then?

And as to getting facts straight before telling tales - I presume you practice this yourself in regard to said interviews?

Or is this all about fictional hobbies rather than verified factual accounts?

cheers...
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Xena » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:41 am

I'd also like to know if snowleopard is behind the DVD that is to go on sale any time now at the Burisch camp ?

If the answer is yes then does snowleopard and her SO get a percentage of the moneys?

Is snowleopard aware, or bothered at all, that there have been a few videographers, photographers and writers and volunteers involved in publishing Dan Burisch's many different life stories, most of whom have volunteered investment, even purchasing his professional looking scientific equipment (Burisch, or should I say his wife, is a low income earner) and recieved nothing except eventual expulsion as a result.

Is snowleopard aware or bothered that the Burisch camp have used alter egos or sockpuppets to threaten sometimes with violence and hints of firearms on forums, all easily traceable and saved by those of us who have access to logs and backups?

Is the snowleopard aware or bothered that we have a significant amount of evidence that disproves the claims of Burisch but also prove him to be a troll, stalker and internet flake who prefers to spend his time photoshopping cartoons and images to use in a way to slander many?

Is the snowleopards aware or bothered about the truth or is there something other than money that you stand to gain?

Is this like a rite of passage as I'm sure I don't understand.

That'll do for starters but I have a lot more questions.
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Springer » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:32 am

Methinks the Leopard shant return... :o Tis the custom when the significant questions start to fly. ;)

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:40 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Xena » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:16 am

More questions:

Dan Burisch provided us with a "memo" from the prinicipal of Dover Grammar school detailing the 5 A levels that he sat. He also claims, according to Bill that these A levels were not recognised by the American education system so he was awarded some kind of high school diploma.

The 5 A levels:
English Comprehension
Oxbridge
Chemistry
Latin
French

Fact:
Oxbridge is not an A level and I'm pretty sure that neither is English comprehension.

Question: Have you ever seen certificates for these claims.
Why is the moto missing from the coat of arms which supposedly authenticates the memo and his qualifications.

Does anyone promoting Burisch care?

Did you know that using some of the many sockpuppets, they have made the most disgraceful and derogatory remarks about Linda Moulton Howe, an investigator who has often assisted them by promotion?

Does this bother the intrepid new UFER's BR and snowleopard?

Would you like the quotes?

Maybe a copy of the Dover memo as well?

The PHD claim, Jerry Pippin has successfully exposed as fake. Again does it bother those that would like to give a platform for proven frauds AKA "whistleblowers" by those looking for an audience rather than the truth.

I haven't even started yet, anyone want more?
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby ochre » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:20 am

Yes, I want more.

The answer to "what the H is Oxbridge" for a start. Is that a subject (edit: meaning a class, or course, or whatever the proper term is)? I thought it was some joking contraction of Oxford and Cambridge...
cartoonsyndicalist
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:22 am

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Xena » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:24 am

ochre wrote:Yes, I want more.

The answer to "what the H is Oxbridge" for a start. Is that a subject (edit: meaning a class, or course, or whatever the proper term is)? I thought it was some joking contraction of Oxford and Cambridge...

Oxbridge is an entrance exam for those who would like to apply for any of the Oxford or Cambridge universities. It has never been and neither will it ever be an A level. I know this from my own education experiences in the UK and from having a couple of rellies, who are part of the educational side of the funny handshake brigade, at Cambridge.
Last edited by Xena on Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Xena » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:28 am

Alright I'll get more, LOL.
:lmao:

I'll have to leave it at that for today, but I'll start digging more out, plus I've asked for input from the various other forums. I have a week left, so let's see what can be done

:jijitsu:

Can't have a B thread without outrageous emos, thanks Shawnna:)
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:39 am

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Xena » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:08 am

Here's a snippet, cause I just couldn't leave this one till tomorrow. Anyone easily offended should not read this thread as I probably won't be pulling any punches.

The IP used to create this quoted post is the same one used by Burisch security, MJ-12 members, B supporters, Sir Kevin Tebbett and of course Marci's imaginary evil twin sister.

The Bill mentioned below is Bill Hamilton and Linda is ofcourse Linda Moulton Howe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
That's the problem with you Bill. You are 2 faced. Dr. Dan thought hre had a trusted friend that just wanted to experience with him, but you were still investigating him. Others found out about that and yes the curtain the lowered. No you are on the outside - forever. So, join the nay saying crowd, maybe that will get you a bigger audience, maybe for $80 a seat next time? So what's to blow up? The fact that this disabled man gets disability? Maybe it's another bankruptcy?? Maybe another false set of charges against McDowell? I mean, it has to be something financial because that is the bottom line to all the ufo community. Is Linda finally going suck it hard enough so she can get back inside and stop playing the outside little girl ever since she refused to take it up the wazooo for Noory? Yes, Bill the curtain got lowered right before you got enough to make a energy weapon out of the Lotus. Don't like it, kiss our ass! You people are sickening refugees from a bad psychosexual plot that got played out in your distant pasts. Like you said, you were afraid of being accused of the same things others were being accused of around you, involving abductees, so.... YOU JUST DECIDED TO MARRY ONE. Makes you innocent, right? Take a bath. Unfortunately, the soap can't clean your soul. Remember, now, Dan is free to talk if he wants. If he starts, he'll remember who said what.

Original link: http://www.eaglesdisobey.org/Forums/vie ... .html#4060

BTW nearly all of the guest posts or non member posts are from that IP, I really do advise caution and thick skin if you follow the link
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby I.P.Freely » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:20 am

are you getting the Ip information from the board or do you get the messages sent to your email?
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Xena » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:38 am

I.P.Freely wrote:are you getting the Ip information from the board or do you get the messages sent to your email?

I'm the owner of that board, so I can access that information whenever I wish. I also have various moderators and admin who also have access to the IP information.
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:15 am

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo