Burish Forum: deleted

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby kiwicocky » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:24 am

Shawnna wrote:Thank you, Xena for making sure this is posted here. I sure hope someone lets Bill and Kerry know the true nature of the individuals they appear to be getting involved with.

Thanks Kate, that post says much IMO - rude, threatening and making some pretty strong accusations. Accusations re abductees??

Shawnna, I sorta agree - but one would assume they'd done some background checks?

Did Bill Hamilton engineer this latest joint venture?

One thing I've noticed is that Marci seems to have problems relating to other women - so Kerry/snowleopard, watch your back.
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Xena » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:52 am

Marci has issues alright gotta be very careful around her.

For a little light entertainment I'll post this link, as it's about me and I don't really give a damn but the rest of the thread has some really nasty attacks by Dan Burisch against Uncle John and quite few others. For all our faults and differing opinions (as some still support DB even after all this mess) we are a pretty tight bunch.

I'll not hotlink it, Zep can either host it here if he wishes, or anyone can just click the link to the images.
http://eaglesdisobey.org/images/watcher/w1.jpg
http://eaglesdisobey.org/images/watcher/w2.jpg
http://eaglesdisobey.org/images/watcher/w3.jpg
http://eaglesdisobey.org/images/watcher/w4.jpg
http://eaglesdisobey.org/images/watcher/w5.jpg

The relevant thread at eagles is called "watcher and catcher show how to walk the walk" (in the jrod section) if anyone wants to see how bad this gets. This is their idea of being able to avoid potential illegalities by using imagery. All well and good but again it shows how deranged and muddy the thought processes are.

Trivia: The original images were on a forum dedicated to supporting Burisch but were deleted after Marci admitted that Dan was creating the images. The posts are still there minus the images and that particular forum is not quite as much of a shrine anymore.
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Xena » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:15 pm

Victor is fond of that type of practise isn't he? Didn't he have a go at turning Shawnna into a Buffy type character a while back? Yet another similarity IMO. The scripts are so old and so tired. I'm not a SERPO follower I hardly ever go to OM unless I'm truly bored but what I have picked up on so far to me, is just like living thru reruns of the same old mindgames. The actual story that is being pedalled appears to be secondary to the jollies that these guys get from pitting one side against the other.

I used to be interested in the actual claims but now I just watch the dynamics, some of you that are defending OM would call them differently but that's all it is, along with the results of external influences from anonymous whispering voices in the backgrounds.... and how many sockpuppets are involved?

I'll look for something more relevant to the story tomorrow. I'm tempted to dig out the story of the missing Lotus protocol and the runaway priest.

Edit: Just found one at the end of that thread that makes Victor and Doty honorary Iggles members, LOL ,*artwork by Dan Burisch*
http://www.eaglesdisobey.org/Forums/vie ... rt=75.html
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Springer » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:12 pm

IPF:

This is absolutely correct about IP addresses on sites like this one and Eaglesdisobey...

The site I am one of the owners of is set up so that any Moderator can see the IP address of any person posting in that Moderator's assigned forum(s). Not only that but we have a nifty little tool that shows us what other Members have posted with that IP as well as any subnet similarities between "different Members"...

The value for that is to spot sockpuppets with one click of the mouse. The sockpuppet is an age old marketing ploy used by those who seek to promote something. It makes it look as though many people agree/disagree (depending on what you want) on a subject when, in fact, its only one person pushing their agenda in a very faudulent manner.

The sockpuppet is the red flag of fakery on the internet, anyone who is a known sockpuppeteer should be disregarded as a fraud and charlatan IMHO. There simply is no other reason a person creates a sockpuppet.

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:46 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:49 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:27 pm

Springer wrote:IPF:

This is absolutely correct about IP addresses on sites like this one and Eaglesdisobey...

The site I am one of the owners of is set up so that any Moderator can see the IP address of any person posting in that Moderator's assigned forum(s). Not only that but we have a nifty little tool that shows us what other Members have posted with that IP as well as any subnet similarities between "different Members"...

The value for that is to spot sockpuppets with one click of the mouse. The sockpuppet is an age old marketing ploy used by those who seek to promote something. It makes it look as though many people agree/disagree (depending on what you want) on a subject when, in fact, its only one person pushing their agenda in a very faudulent manner.

The sockpuppet is the red flag of fakery on the internet, anyone who is a known sockpuppeteer should be disregarded as a fraud and charlatan IMHO. There simply is no other reason a person creates a sockpuppet.

Springer...

You're going to find a few people like me who post from public settings.
I post from:
Reno's downtown library.
University of Nevada, Reno.
Dreamer's Cafe.
(And, sometimes, my sister's computer and a computer in
Mendocino County, Calif.)

Guess I should just get a Dell computer and become a full fledge
addict.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Xena » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:38 pm

Got this from Boomer's as I'm not on V's list

Coming soon: an in-depth, two hour video interview with Dan Burisch.

Dan Burisch comes out from under Majestic ...in an uncensored, candid presentation covering the war between Majestic and the Illuminati which affects us all; the race to close down the Looking Glass technology and secure the man-made Stargates leading up to 2012; his friendship with Chi'el'ah, the captive J-rod; the twists and turns of the convergent timeline paradox; and much, much more.

This is an illuminating, entertaining and detailed on-camera record in which Dan responds candidly to incisive questions. This may be his last interview. With over two hours of video, this unique testimony will give viewers a long, close-up look at the real Dan Burisch.

We will upload it within the next few days. Look for it at

repeating:
This may be his last interview.

You do know he says this all the time. The rest of the text is hardly impartial more of a marketing strategy.
The real Dan Burisch
, now that is amusing.

[smilie=to funny.gif]
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:35 pm

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:56 pm

will you all please stop with these insipid emoticons?? they add nothing to the discourse and i find them both sophomoric and annoying. thanks. k
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:00 pm

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Xena » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:27 pm

I promise I'll try hard to not abuse them too much :oops: but I am somewhat addicted:)
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby kiwicocky » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:07 am

The common denominator seems to be Bill Hamilton :twisted:

The only reason any of us DBer's knew of Victor and the e-list was due to BH posting mysterious snippets of hype and drama, mostly concerning Doty and Collins - and of course we took the bait, after some time got the address and got signed on.

Then they fed us serpo via Victor. Some of us couldn't raise enough enthusiasm to follow it in depth.

Meanwhile the e-list continued to debate Burisch on and off.

Most recently we've had
Bill Hamilton
Calling Down the Craft: Adventures with the Mind
A video interview with Bill Hamilton
Laughlin, Nevada, March 2006

Shot, edited and directed by Kerry Lynn Cassidy

Bill Hamilton is a fascinating personality. I have seen him around the UFO/exopolitics arena, at conferences and online, for the past two years that I've been actively involved in the field. I was curious about his past and as it turns out, his past is something of a chronicle of the UFO field coming of age. When I ran into him at the Laughlin conference this year, I got a chance to talk with him at length. This interview is the result. In it, he reveals his own encounters with alien beings who walk among us, a phenomenal ability to 'call down their craft' and the meandering pathways of his own investigations into the unknown and the personalities of this intangible field we now call exopolitics.

According to Bill Hamilton, Dan Burisch has been given until the end of 2006 to get his message out to the public. In this must-see interview, Bill reveals crucial background information about Dan Burisch and the background of his statements.

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www. ... views.html

The latest being the snip Xena posted from Bill Ryan.

I must admit I'm far more curious as to the abductee allegations the Marci/NPD 'insider' alluded to.

OTOH why does BillH not just provide a demo of his 'phenomenal abilty' to call down their craft????
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Shawnna » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:15 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Xena » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:32 am

Ooh, I'm distracted again. Bill Hamilton, now there's a guy with history.

As a teenager he appears to have become friends with the contactee Daniel Fry and also some of the more notorious UFERs of the time: George Hunt Williamson AKA Crown Prince Michael Obrenevic and John McCoy. He became editor of the teenage section for Daniel Fry's newsletter 'Understanding' which are now online at http://danielfry.com/index.php?id=111

Here you will find many articles on Bill's experience with the UFERs as he describes their lectures, finally joining a few years later on the circuit as a lecturer. There are also messages of hope etc from his "mentor" an entity that he communicated with. No direct link cause I have to find them again but there is a google button on the link above. Try searching danielfry.com for William Hamilton (not Bill) and/or teenage.

I have stacks of links to him discussing the 2 UFERs above and also him discussing his visit with John McCoy to Andrija Puharich's lab. He also has written of his early involvement with scientology. Off to retrieve them.
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo