Lucianarchy Uncovered

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby dankk » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:22 am

ScaRZ,

Peer run authority is only a matter of making 150 posts at the OM forum. I agree that the 2 forums should stop the attacks, but there needs to be a point were one realizes the mistake and STOPS the attack.

Look at it this way. The RU forum uses logic and research to get to the bottom of a particular subject. In retaliation, the OM forum calls the researchers at the RU forum CIA operatives, agents of deception, the list goes on and on....

In retalliation from the obvious wrongdoing received from the OM forum, naturally the RU staff will not take this lying down. If there needs to be any group of people that should lay down arms, it is the OM staff and their emotions involved when the RU staff have proven via research that Brendan and sock puppets have indeed been sucked into yet another lie. This lie may be WELL KNOWN to the staff at OM. They (brendan) might even be getting $$ from it. who knows?

I know (personally) that the RU group are forgiving and if the OM forum would simply lay down their arms, the RU forum I am sure would follow suit. Dont mistake this for being weak however. If there is something out there that doesnt add up, the RU team will be right back at it as usual. This should not be considered a personal attack on ANY forum but rather information that was uncovered. This work should be appreciated! NOT condemned. These good people give of themselves so that the average person can learn what is what. Follow the money. ;)

My being preempted into being a moderator makes no sense to me still to this day. Maybe because I was a major poster there, maybe because I was wanting to believe in the serpo story. I dont know. But the FACT remains that one does NOT take a total stranger of a mere few weeks and start saying that he will see to it that I become a mod simply because I happen to agree with his viewpoint. That stinks to high hell if you ask me. There are PLENTY of moderators there and I was certainly not needed to moderate ANYTHING. Shrugs, it seems VERY strange to me that I was looked into to moderate a very VERY less traveled board. If it werent for my posts, there wouldnt have been much going on at all.

Best wishes,

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby I.P.Freely » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:37 am

Dank Dank Dank how we love to exagerate. Lets hear the one about your medical degree again.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:14 am

***ryguy sets up the ring.....hands IPFreely and Dankk a pair of boxing gloves each***

Let's have a nice clean fight (debate) - no hitting below the belt (no swearing or insults) - and tap gloves first...

Ding...Ding...Ding...
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:21 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:25 am

awww....mann....

**Ryguy throws the gloves on the floor and walks out of the ring pouting**
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dankk » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:24 pm

He doesnt even spell my name right. I cant take the guy seriously.

No worries here... :P

Regards,

Dankk

ps. I have edited this thread myself as I dont want to lower myself to certain peoples levels.
Last edited by dankk on Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dankk
Banned

Postby dankk » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:38 pm

ryguy wrote:awww....mann....

**Ryguy throws the gloves on the floor and walks out of the ring pouting**

LMAO!!! *pats ryguy on the back... it's ok man... here, have a beer on me*
dankk
Banned

Postby Max » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:33 pm

I almost hate to bring up this buried dead, beaten horse, but.....what the heck!

Here's a hypothetical scenario to consider:

1. The phone rings. _______________answers.
(fill in the name of your favorite moderator at OM. Mine happens to be IVO, so let's use that)

2. The mysterious voice on the other end says: "Listen, we must be careful here. I'm a DIA operative with a lot on my conscience and I want to give you some information. Now, you need to understand this is totally unauthorized and could get me thrown in jail, or worse. It's about a secret project called Serpo where U.S. Astronauts go to another planet on an alien craft. I've got proof, documents, pictures, recordings and more.You have a pencil and paper ready?

Now, at this point Ivo is faced with a dilemma. He was just about finishing a post for his OM board where he complains that people from another forum have unscrupulously accepted information from someone who was not authorized to release it to them!

So, he says to the caller. Listen, we are very scrupulous people here on the OM forum. So I'm afraid I can't take any information from you unless you are authorized to release it! Get back to me with all of these secrets once you have obtained that authorization!

Wow, Ivo, how honorable! (Yeah, Right!)

Now in the Director's Cut Version there is an alternate ending:
IVO ponders his ethical dilemma for an entire 1/64 of a second and craps his pants and falls over the footstool running for a pen and paper.

Which ending do you like better?
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Re: Lucianarchy Uncovered

Postby Harmony » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:48 pm

This was a very enlightening thread to read. Thank you for what you do!

I have not been following these topics for as many years as others here have so I was not aware of the birth of OM or its members "so to speak".

I am very impressed with your research!

The Source A hoax was presented at OM with very little on the subject at other forums, it makes it all that more incredulous!
"Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half the population is stupider." ~ George Carlin
Harmony

Postby ryguy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:26 am

Yes, it's amazing how the behavior of the forum regarding both hoaxes were really similar.

-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby oboe » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:51 am

Edited to take out the quote.

Ditto!

I had purposely stayed off any web site dealing with UFOs or the paranormal for five years, for a variety of reasons. One day, in September of 2007, I received a link in an email for the Zeitgeist thread on OM. I did not know who sent the email. I read the thread, watched the video, and decided to join OM. A couple of weeks later, I sent an email to thank the sender for the link and it was returned as undeliverable, several times. I thought that was very strange, since I had not been in contact with anyone on the net about the UFO/paranormal or about anything having to do with Project Camelot. I lurked on OM until the Stephenville sightings in January 2008.

I have read through a good portion of the material at OM and here, a lot of the names are familiar. I also remember why I stayed away. For me, there's fascination with both the UFO and paranormal subjects but a lot of frustration because of either disinformation, misinformation, or fantasy, and sometimes those are darned difficult to identify.

After reading through this thread, it would not surprise me one bit if Foron is one of Bren's socks. Also edited to add: I now understand why OM would give John Lear his own board. Birds of a feather flock together. Oh no! Birds! The Aviary! Ahahahaha. What a zoo.
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:32 am

Wow...so they were email-spamming random people to get new visitors?
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby oboe » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:36 am

ryguy wrote:Wow...so they were email-spamming random people to get new visitors?

That's certainly one possibility. I dunno. The only connection I could make at the time was Michael Moore. I was on his email list for a while but the mail that was sent to me wasn't from his group.
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby oboe » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:05 am

I just remembered, after seeing a post in Murnut's Sauce about the possibility of Foron being Bren, I know a couple of people who have talked to Fore on the phone, a Texas phone number. So, unless Bren somehow managed to get a Texas phone number, Foron is Foron.

Y'all really do need a puke smiley.
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Previous

Google

Return to Project Serpo