Man am I slow :roll:
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby ryguy » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:09 pm

Posted in the "sockpuppet" OM forum:

Re: Main Project Camelot Discussion
« Reply #55 on Today at 4:38am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah Shawnna, good laugh... As a DVD 'producer' - selling her stuff - she's been taught a good lesson by Dr Webre recently : same day RU claimed their DVD is ready for sale, the ICIS interview, then Dr Webre announced that the essential is available on Google Video with no charge :
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2851565973

Just to let everyone know, Dr. Webre did not infringe on our copyright as they've accused him of. Here are the actual video details (verified by our researchers):

"Presentation of the Star Dreams Initiative (SDI) May 2006 Victoria, BC.

Mr. Alfred Webre, author of "exopolitics", presents the Star Dream Initiative following the screening of the film "Star Dreams."

Video is 52 minutes and 43 seconds.

This video is a speech at a conference about the Star Dream Initiative by Dr. Webre - it is not Shawnna's interview of Dr. Webre.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:11 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:16 pm

Thanks Ry for reminding me to put my potty mouth away when posting. I'll try to remember it. :lol:

It's okay Shawnna - I understood your frustration. :) I just added some word filters so that slip-ups will be caught automatically. It's all good. :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dragonfire » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:37 pm

Dang, (No filter used), I should have copied her whole post instead of the soft stuff #-o
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Forum Management vs Forum Manipulation

Postby Shawnna » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:47 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:50 pm

I'm going to be as truthful as I can and I hope everybody will understand.

I think Ryan knows me pretty good, from our sharing of PM's and a few e-mails, and I believe I also have a good read on him.. As far as Zep, Shawnna, and Hidden Hand I really don't think you know me at all, and I sure know little if any of you.

I know remarks can be misinterpreted very easily from you and also myself.

Shawnna....that was the reason I put the "if" in my post where I quoted you. I just wanted you to know in my reply right where I stand "if" you were aiming it at me. I want you to do the same to me....this isn't a one way street.
I get the feeling in many of your post that you think everybody is out to get you. But believe me, I'm not.

I've tried my best to get OM and RU to stop all the insults and name calling, but have failed miserably. I think it's time for me to wave the white flag and except it or pack my bags and move out.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:02 pm

ScaRZ wrote:I've tried my best to get OM and RU to stop all the insults and name calling, but have failed miserably. I think it's time for me to wave the white flag and except it or pack my bags and move out.

Do what you feel is best Scarz, just don't pack up and go. lol

In my mind you're prime material for a moderator, as you are "moderate", unbiased, and don't quickly take sides until the evidence is in. It's what RU truly stands for.

However, as long as we're attacked in posts over there, we're going to continue to defend ourselves over here. I think some of the frustration came out in comments in reply to you (it's one of the negatives of being a "moderate") - but none of that was directed toward you - as Shawnna pointed out just now.

Of any of our members, I'd hate to see you go the most - you bring a good balance to the discussion, which I personally enjoy greatly.

Whatever you do, just hang around here at least... we've got some cool stuff coming out in the coming weeks. I'd like to hear your feedback, and I'd hate to see you miss it.

Cheers,
-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:28 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Hidden Hand » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:50 am

ScaRZ wrote:I've tried my best to get OM and RU to stop all the insults and name calling

ScaRZ: As a neutral person/"third party" - I'd like your opinion.

As Ry said above "as long as we're attacked in posts over there, we're going to continue to defend ourselves over here."

Can you tell us what you think (based on your time spent at OM, or whatever factors you consider important) we would have to here at RU, to get OM to stop their attacks?
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:35 am

Hidden Hand.....After that last post from JakeReason at OM from Bill Ryan, things just got worse. I think the talking of any truce between the two forums is about like trying to solve the Mideast troubles.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:52 am

ScaRZ wrote:Hidden Hand.....After that last post from JakeReason at OM from Bill Ryan, things just got worse. I think the talking of any truce between the two forums is about like trying to solve the Mideast troubles.

LOL...I'd have to agree. Right now OM is like a poked hornet's nest. Their head honcho just got hit by a girl.

*sigh*

Sorry Scarz...I was really disappointed when Victor chose to call Shawnna a whore.... I was sure that he had previously decided to drop it and leave us alone, but he just won't quit.

I'm going to focus on a lot of the other work we've got going on right now, we have a great opportunity with the Webre interview video coming up this weekend - a much easier free download of all chapters for the public. The Greer briefing is getting more interesting as I move through it (a future interview may possibly come of that - my fingers are crossed), and the Serpo background research is going much deeper than this Victor saga. There's so much more important information that hopefully will be straightened out soon. This other stuff is just static.

Shawnna has every right to move forward as she wishes - Zep, myself, and our researchers and mods all stand behind her 100%.

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:53 am

ScaRZ wrote:Hidden Hand.....After that last post from JakeReason at OM from Bill Ryan, things just got worse. I think the talking of any truce between the two forums is about like trying to solve the Mideast troubles.

Scarz don,t worry about it too much. I want the same thing as you but there is only so much you can do. Isn,t there a saying about its takes the better person to stop first or something like that. Thats whats it going to take now I think cause I doubt if anyone knows how or who started all this anymore. But for the moment the fire seems to be feeding its self best to try and not get burned it will run out of fuel someday.

ps stick around scarz we can be a painin the ass on both boards over this I think they can handle it as long as we are polite about its too bad they just can,t see how alike they are to each other
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dragonfire » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:48 am

IPF,

Funny, but opposites attract and those that are the same, well your watching , or I should i say reading it. Seems the sweat, spit and blood fued is on. :shock:

Just stand back so you don't get any on you :HBW
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Hydden » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:15 pm

Xena wrote:This topic is such a confusing one due to the sheer volume of data, that I admire HH's ability to put this into any sort of online format. I look forward to the next installment and I'll get my popcorn ready, Hydden will like this too no doubt, LMAO.

I'm gonna hotlink an emo for encouragement:)

Sorry I didn't respond back then, but yes....I find the double standard on alot of things that get said around here (and other places) very funny and entertaining. Hell, just the idea of someone acting bi-polar online and having to create multiple accts to agree with oneself is funny enough, not to mention the content of the postings.

I'm still out here watching........I'm just not letting alot of this bother me like I used to. You 'guys' at RU are doing a good enough job knocking down the BS artists without my sarcastic remarks that usually get my PM box filled. (and let me tell you, there's where the real humorous things, to me, come out) I don't feel anyone has the right answer yet, including me, so...just call me a sponge and you can wring me out later.
Too much popcorn is never enough!
Hydden
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo