Lucianarchy Uncovered

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Slowly the muddy waters clear!!

Postby eddie » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:09 pm

I've finally stumbled upon Zep's and Ry's site after a bit of rummaging about.

I admit I've followed the Serpo story from the start back on ATS.
Got completely hooked on the discussion for and against, the pros and cons of the equipment list, the non-sensicle written reports and everything else.

Then it all went a bit 'pete tong' on ATS.
People accused others of pandering to Bill Ryan to get preferential interviews, and scoops on the releases.
Then the accusations started flying with people getting quite nasty with their replies, and suddenly there was a split in the camp!
All talk of Serpo was banned, thread closed, and certain characters disappeared into the ether.

I couldn't make head nor tail of what went on at ATS and was quite suspicious of all proceedings, so to follow the Serpo story I found my way to the OM forum.

Now everything seemed to be hunky dorey there too.
All open discussion was encouraged, and some interesting people emerged again to express some strong opinions.
I remember Shawnna and robertfenix appearing a few times with some interesting comments only to be shot down by the locals.
Then a few started to go against the grain, and 'pete tong' showed his ugly head again!!!

Suddenly, anyone with a negative opinion of Serpo was shouted down then subsequently banned for a variety of reasons!

I think ryguy and zep tepi left and formed or joined the RU forum to continue the debate in an open and honest manner.
I see some other 'old' favourites here from all the other forums, and the debate seems to be flowing nicely again.

I've never once felt like posting on the other forums because the info was flying that fast, I could hardly keep up.
I was in a state of belief one minute then dis-belief the next, who do you trust, who's opinion or argument is actually right, and do you back them?
I really didn't know!

Then I found the LA thread with some eye opening revelations!
To read about the history of sock puppetry, mud slinging, claim and accusations against both ATS and RU, suddenly everything is starting to make sense.
Maybe I'm just dense because I struggled to keep up, I don't know, but one thing is for certain, I've seen more explained on this forum that makes sense to me. Now suddenly the whole Serpo story is in perspective.
I am starting to see the players involved, and their motives behind it all and it's all a bit unsavoury.

I'm just delighted to have found the RU forum, and had my eyes opened to the 'bits between the lines'.

Keep up the good work and I hope this is the first of many posts to come. :wink:
eddie

Postby Hidden Hand » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:22 pm

welcome, eddie!
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:41 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:34 pm

Cheers Eddie,

We've seen the website "views" swell significantly, even before this article was released. Just the other day Steve told me we had 3 times our normal traffic - and it's growing every day. So I appreciate your finally posting in here - and I'm glad to see you're a longtime "follower" of the serpo saga, I'm sure you will have much to add to the debate.

You can pick up your custom bathrobes in the closet over there. We give out two to every member - one for relaxing in the comfort of RU...another, a Hazmat bathrobe....for exploring the toxic regions of the internet that explore these topics. Keep your head screwed on straight, your feet firmly planted on the ground, but your eyes constantly looking up toward the stars - and you'll fit right in here friend.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: Slowly the muddy waters clear!!

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:35 am

Welcome to the site Eddie :)

eddie wrote:I couldn't make head nor tail of what went on at ATS and was quite suspicious of all proceedings, so to follow the Serpo story I found my way to the OM forum.

Now everything seemed to be hunky dorey there too.
All open discussion was encouraged, and some interesting people emerged again to express some strong opinions.
I remember Shawnna and robertfenix appearing a few times with some interesting comments only to be shot down by the locals.
Then a few started to go against the grain, and 'pete tong' showed his ugly head again!!!

Suddenly, anyone with a negative opinion of Serpo was shouted down then subsequently banned for a variety of reasons!

Exactly. It is something they have tried to deny in the past, yet anyone born with a brain can see it as plain as day. I have a hunch that some inanimate objects know this too... :lol:

I think ryguy and zep tepi left and formed or joined the RU forum to continue the debate in an open and honest manner.
I see some other 'old' favourites here from all the other forums, and the debate seems to be flowing nicely again.

Again, exactly right. Everytime we presented evidence or suspicions to any of the mods over there that showed Serpo in a less than favourable light, their eyes glazed over and a robotic voice could be heard chanting "Yes, but..." ad infitum. I'm paraphrasing here but you see what I mean.

Then I found the LA thread with some eye opening revelations!
To read about the history of sock puppetry, mud slinging, claim and accusations against both ATS and RU, suddenly everything is starting to make sense.

Yes, you can imagine how we felt when we discovered exactly what Admin/Bren/Luci has been up to in the past. I've just realised something funny. JR makes a big song and dance about Shawnna having more than one name - he should look closer to home, Bren has had about 57! :shock:

Maybe I'm just dense because I struggled to keep up, I don't know, but one thing is for certain, I've seen more explained on this forum that makes sense to me. Now suddenly the whole Serpo story is in perspective.
I am starting to see the players involved, and their motives behind it all and it's all a bit unsavoury.

You're not dense, the elequence of your post displays that perfectly :)
A lot of people are in the same boat though, it's what happens when you only have the official Serpo site and Open Minds to go on. How is anyone supposed to make a rational judgement based on the fantasies contained there?! :?

I'm just delighted to have found the RU forum, and had my eyes opened to the 'bits between the lines'.

Keep up the good work and I hope this is the first of many posts to come. :wink:

I echo that sentiment, and thanks for your kind words :bgthbup:

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:42 am

ryguy wrote:We've seen the website "views" swell significantly, even before this article was released. Just the other day Steve told me we had 3 times our normal traffic - and it's growing every day.

Indeed it is. I find it amusing that the mods at OM take great delight in saying there is nothing going on over here. The stats have ballooned just recently and we are getting many referrals from other sites. The amount of people actually reading the site is growing every day. There is a lot of information on display here and I appreciate it takes a lot of time for people to get up to speed before dipping their toes in the water.

Regardless how much OM would wish it, this site is not going to disappear and in fact we have ambitious plans to take it to the next level. Stay tuned :)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

stop it....I'm filling up...

Postby eddie » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:23 pm

Very kind words and a warm welcome to boot!
Thanks to you all, I look forward to diving in and getting my keyboard dirty!

:)
eddie

Postby Springer » Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:45 am

Zep Tepi wrote: The amount of people actually reading the site is growing every day. There is a lot of information on display here and I appreciate it takes a lot of time for people to get up to speed before dipping their toes in the water.

True... We find the average Member spends a YEAR reading ATS before jumping in! :o

Regardless how much OM would wish it, this site is not going to disappear and in fact we have ambitious plans to take it to the next level. Stay tuned :)

Cheers,
Zep

Well when their site is waning and yours is waxing what else would you expect the jealous to say? :lol:

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby dankk » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:29 am

What an eye opener!

This thread has made several turns and twists but the one thing that has remained constant is that "Lucy," "Admin," "insert name here" is a freak! I havent ever seen it to where a person needs himself to back up his own statements. Maybe I should have employed that tactic at school (high school I meant - MANY years ago)

I wondered how I could have been treated so badly at OM and now it becomes clear as anything to me. I used my mind. i asked questions. i didnt agree with everything that was offered up in the threads that were posted. When I did stand up for myself there, i was being "outlandish and disrespectful." hummm.. ok then. i think GW may well be ~LUCY the doubledude....

It is no wonder that "Lucy - the doubledude" booted me out.

Now that I think about it, I wonder... how many moderators there are actually real people? how many members there are real people? there are 500+ members at the OM forum, but 80% of them have never written ONE WORD! why join into a forum that can be read without joining? Talk about suspicious!!!

I think personally that "Lucy-DD" made up the bulk of those "members" to inflate his forum and his ego. based on my experience with forums, people dont just join a forum for nothing. they join so they can either post something new, agree, or disagree. They do NOT join to say nothing.

next, take a look at the members that only have 1 or 2 posts. Those make up the rest of the forum minus the few that actually DO post. So ok yea, they have a lot of members, but I HIGHLY DOUBT.. and i do mean HIGHLY DOUBT that these are real people.

"lucy the doubledude" is seriously in need of his mothers love!

I cannot believe how DUMB i was to be a part of that forum for the 2 weeks I was there. The whole time, GW was trying to get me to be a moderator as soon as he possibly could. GW? or was it really LUCY-DD?

regards,

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby ryguy » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:05 am

dankk wrote:Now that I think about it, I wonder... how many moderators there are actually real people?

Jakereason, Ivo, Surfer (maybe), Jeddyhi, and dragonfire (maybe) are all real. The "maybe's" are only because those identities have never been verified. But given his history, it's always possible any non-verified ones could be Luci.

how many members there are real people? there are 500+ members at the OM forum, but 80% of them have never written ONE WORD! why join into a forum that can be read without joining? Talk about suspicious!!!

Yes...they like to point to membership numbers. All members who have signed up with us have posted. Your observations are right on the mark.

I think personally that "Lucy-DD" made up the bulk of those "members" to inflate his forum and his ego. based on my experience with forums, people dont just join a forum for nothing. they join so they can either post something new, agree, or disagree. They do NOT join to say nothing.

That's right.

next, take a look at the members that only have 1 or 2 posts. Those make up the rest of the forum minus the few that actually DO post. So ok yea, they have a lot of members, but I HIGHLY DOUBT.. and i do mean HIGHLY DOUBT that these are real people.

Right - keep in mind that he's been doing this for quite some time, so has perfected the art of creating a new "persona" each time he creates a new character. But there's always a hint of the base beliefs that give away the truth - that it is nothing more than a character... as Stephen King calls it...nothing but a bag of bones.

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:06 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dankk » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:30 am

Shawnna wrote:If you lasted two whole weeks, dankk, you lasted longer than I ever did!

<:roflmao:>

LOL well, the persona of GW made that happen (I might have even been there upwards of 3 weeks... shrugs). I have my suspicions as to him being a real person. I do have my ways of finding out however. :) The one thing I find CRAZY is that I (as a newbie to OM) was being thought about as "mod" material. i even questioned GW on this. His (Lucy-DD's) reply was that I was logical and wasnt wavered by nay-sayers... hmmm.... Alrighty then GW(aka LUCY) Funny how when i had an opposing viewpoint that I was "politely" slammed by GW. I personally believe that LUCY-DD IS GW.

Think about it Shawnna and ryguy.... GW can disappear when convenient for Lucy-DD. His age automatically gives him credit without anything more and he can die at anytime without question due to his age. He has provided little more proof than his cat (smokey) and very few details other than that. Now with the exposure of Lucy-DD's multiple personas, it is easy to see that at least 95% of the members of yonder OM forum are imaginary, right along with GW's presence as well.

If GW is real, thern he should email me with his phone number and LUCY-DD's phone number to prove this theory wrong. Will that happen? Nope. One cannot be two. I will find out on my own anyway in time i am sure. :)

Lucy-DD is a sad, sad shell of a person. He (they) have permanently banned me from his/her/their OM forum. it wont take people long for others to realize that the OM forumn is CRAP if they have HALF the brains of Shawnna.... which I currently have. Half the brains of Shawnna. LMAO

Naw, I am rawther smert.... I just never read anything here to balance against OM, hence the delay into the real world. i was told to steer WAY clear of RU because it was run/founded by the CIA/gov't disinformationists. I think it was GW that told me this, I will have to dig through the PM trash I recieved while at OM to confirm.

Regards,

Dankk[/u]
Last edited by dankk on Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
dankk
Banned

Postby Shawnna » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:35 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dankk » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:40 am

yeah! I want benifits too!

Dankkstonemufahfah
dankk
Banned

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:46 pm

Hey guys don't forget me I'm real also, at least I think I'm real. :P

As far as OM wanting people to be mods, they would like the forum to be a peer run forum. Admin made me a mod over the Disclosure, ET, Spiritualism & Religion thread a while back because he knew that's where most of my interest was. I sent him a PM and told him if I had more time I would love to but at this time I've got way to much on the plate. If I can't do a job right then I won't do it at all.

This type of Mod like dragonfire,resistthem,shmush and ufonaut don't sit in the penthouse with the main Mods. They are only as I was offered to be over certain threads and that's it. I'm pretty sure this was what they were offering you dankk. I see nothing wrong with them doing that and believe it's a good idea to try and give members a feeling of contributing to the forum.

I certainly don't speak for them at OM but just know what they told me and the direction they would love the forum to go. I've never been the type person to take on something just to carry a tag around. Ryan at one time ask me if I might be interested in being a Mod at RU and I told him, If I had the time I would love to but right now I was too busy.

I really wish both OM and RU would move away from putting each other down and work toward their goals. Just because you see things differently doesn't have to make you enemies. Leave the scars behind and look to a better future.
That's just my thoughts guys, nothing more and nothing less.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo