deleted

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

deleted

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:40 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ochre » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:25 pm

I've already checked out of "there" in frustration, so they can say what they want. I would have cancelled my registration as well, if I only knew how to do that. Then again, they seem to spend some time here, so they can consider this my letter of resignation. (I'd prefer that rather than have to go back there and post something to deliberately get banned.) Buh-bye.

Sorry to muck up your thread, Shawnna (good work as usual), but I'm still in a bad mood.
cartoonsyndicalist
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Re: Jeddyhi lashes out

Postby Hidden Hand » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:38 pm

Shawnna wrote:Poor Jeddyhi can't understand why we are digging into the background of those behind the Serpo hoax.

It is very simple IMO - the pro-Serpo/OM group brought up ethics & morality, making it fair game. If they make accusations that somebody on the anti-Serpo/RU group is being unethical & immoral, it is only fair to see how they measure up to the same yardstick.

I'm not sure I would've thought to start posting on Lucianarchy if I hadn't read the OMers accusations of RU's immoral behavior (in other words, *they* brought it up..)
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Xena » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:45 pm

So who are you Jeddyhi? I haven't really looked in your direction before, but from that link I saw this:

37 Nightshade 09 (Edgars always joins - he is back
on Burisch official forum now as well, gathering info
for ATS I suspect) 23 May 2006 1

How do you know about Shady? You're someone we (at Eagles) know then, aren't you? Don't think you're from Boomers but closer to those at Marci's and Victor's maybe? You've certainly drawn attention to yourself with that little slip. I'll have to find the time to read all your posts now.

[-X

Edit: Disregard this, I reread the post properly this time and it seems likely it came from one of 3 that have an obsession with Shady. Phew, now I don't have to read all those posts, lol.

False start by me, now I need coffee.

:lmao:
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:54 pm

And with respect to Michael Salla - his lack of verifying facts has resulted in his publishing proven inaccurate information with respect to Rick Doty. We did nothing but bring his lack of factual verification to the forefront. I would think anyone interested in the TRUTH would thank us!

Mike Salla has acquitted himself well. Let's not throw out the eben with the ethers.
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:27 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:41 pm

Shawnna,

No commentator/ investigator can spend time verifying everything garnered from secondary sources. It's just not possible.

And actually, in this case it is not even particularly germane.

Mike has relied on your insights in assessing the truth of Doty’s reportage concerning his bogus law degree. What more do you require?, that he turn himself in to a hanging tribunal? A double noose with Saddam???

Salla is one of the good guys. Give the guy a break- he’s on our team.

Kim
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:50 pm

he's got a long way to go before I'll put the faith I had before in whatever he says.

I really don't think he cares. And, actually, neither do I. We'll just have to agree to disagree on Michael Salla.
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:52 pm

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:54 pm

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:57 pm

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:10 pm

Have you checked on Stan Friedman's credentials? Jacques Vallee? Allen Hynak? Paul Bennewitz? Jim Mac Donald? Karla Turner? Whit Strieber? David Jacobs? Carol Rosin, Alfred Webre? And on and on ad finitum... --- Ryan Dube? Kim Walker? I Pee Daily? Springer? Seems you have a lifetime's work ahead of you. Good luck!
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:25 pm

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Springer » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:27 pm

Oh my... As most know Jeddyhi latched onto the OM scene from ATS as well. S.O., my partner, and I actually tried to have a civil discourse with this one via U2Us back around the first of the year.

He seemed stable, rational person then, obviously he has wandered a bit into the fantasy land of ATS affiliates and "an ATS task force"! [smilie=to funny.gif]

Oh man if they only knew how freakin' HARD it is to organize a Guest Speaker Appearance they would have a clue as to the utter STUPIDITY of such a claim!

The intellectually dishonest/blind always tend to consider everyone else as single/closed minded as themselves and that's where they always fall down under the weight of logic.

[rant]
Logic would tell us that a "task force" would not be limited to "other sites" (as I have done by limiting my discussions to this fine site), no if we (ATS) actually had any desire or care to deal with this at the level of a "task force" we would surely utilize our millions of viewers a month, radio appearances, contacts in the mainstream media news like CNN, FOX, MSNBC, etc... who I have direct phone numbers for and very GOOD relationship with to blow this out of the water in a BIG WAY. But there's the rub, we simply don't care that much as a group.

I personally enjoy and utterly respect the work being done by the Intrepid3 and that is completely separate from my "business dealings" at ATS. I am ALLOWED to have a personal life and it's only the very small minded that would associate everything I do with my free time as being somehow related to ATS, which is part of my professional life.

This trap they continue to fall into is so obviously flawed that it's embarrassing that someone with Jeddyhi's apparent mental lucidity would drop right into it, sounds like he's been misinformed by the charlatans again. Sad really...

While I am certain there is not enough bandwidth on the planet to convince those who have motives that don't center around finding the truth because it would shatter their dreams of hoaxing, selling stories, books and DVDs, that RealityUncovered is in NO WAY associated with, affiliated with or in any way remotely connected to AboveTopSecret.com, LLP I'll state it once again, on the record, for those who have an honest desire to understand the truth so they will know where the b.s. starts/comes from and where it ends. :)

The second ridiculous claim is that we somehow want to discourage or stop "Disclosure".

BOLLOCKS!

NOBODY will be able to stop genuine disclosure when and if it is started. I will be one of the FIRST people on Earth to do EVERYTHING IN MY POWER to ASSIST REAL disclosure just like we DID with Slurpo when it started!

We (ATS) opened our door WIDE to slurpo when slupro came up and we gave it and Bill Ryan FREE RUN of the house including a podcast interview (the ONLY one we ever did!) with two of the owners (S.O. and myself)!

We allowed Bill Ryan to link his site anytime he wanted, we tried like hell to promote the POSSIBILITY of slurpo and we did a DAMN GOOD JOB of it too, without ATS I am confident less than 1/3 of the people who have even "heard of slurpo" would be aware of it.

We were MORE FAIR to slurpo than just about anything I can think of and it wasn't until the GLARING, RIDICULOUS HOLES in the story went unanswered by Bill Ryan that we shut it down out of RESPECT of the intelligence of our Membership.

I am NOT impressed with the whining of wannabes who haven't done a tenth as much FOR slurpo as we did calling us down to the carpet for ignoring it by making b.s. accusations about us having some sort of interest in it at all when WE don't.

I know it helps to bolster their b.s. stories if they can make people think we are paying any attention to it at all when we are NOT but enough is enough.

Nobody, no site no organization has done 1/10 what we did to promote slurpo and that is a historical FACT. When we were convinced it was bullocks we did the polite thing and IGNORED IT. THE END...

Let nobody convince you that ATS has any interest in slurpo what so ever because one of the partners/owners of ATS is right here, on the record, stating we DO NOT.

My participation on RealityUncovered is in NO WAY connected to ATS nor it is a reflection of ATS and it is PURELY a personal pleasure of mine.
[/rant]

:)

Springer...
Last edited by Springer on Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby ryguy » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:36 pm

cartoonsyndicate wrote:Have you checked on Stan Friedman's credentials? Jacques Vallee? Allen Hynak? Paul Bennewitz? Jim Mac Donald? Karla Turner? Whit Strieber? David Jacobs? Carol Rosin, Alfred Webre? And on and on ad finitum... --- Ryan Dube? Kim Walker? I Pee Daily? Springer? Seems you have a lifetime's work ahead of you. Good luck!

All we can do is prioritize and take it one topic at a time. One of my pet projects right now is sifting through Dr. Greer's Disclosure briefing and developing a list of real witnesses and evidence that can be verified and validated. IMHO, true disclosure will come from hard-core real witnesses such as these. Not the shadowy, secretive "anonymous" witnesses that all too often turn out to be nothing more than yet another sock puppet.

By the way - yes, we're looking into all of the board members of ICIS, including Dr. Rosin - and the information you emailed me a while back was a helpful head-start. As you know, claimed educational credentials are key to credibility.

Also, given Hidden Hand's fantastic writeup on his findings regarding Lucianarchy's recent internet escapades as an internet forum troll under quite a few names, we're certainly analyzing the writings of the various posters who exhibit "troll-like" behavior a little more closely.

Welcome back cartoon.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo