deleted

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:26 pm

ryguy wrote:No guys - seriously... It's okay to disagree but the discussion is dissolving quickly here... Let's agree to move on with the discussion ok? Stanton Friedman and Michael Salla's views would be most welcome here, and they would be treated well. Shawnna has told me that she would submit to being handcuffed and gagged for the duration of the interview.... :)

Just kidding Shawnna! ;)

\why handcuffed and gagged?
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby ochre » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:44 pm

Let's hope this isn't turning into one of those kinds of site.

(forgot to add that all dang iconography is making my eyes bleed...)
cartoonsyndicalist
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Springer » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:48 pm

In the words of the Genius that was Monty Python...

"And NOW for something TOTALLY DIFFERENT"... :D

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:23 pm

cartoonsyndicate wrote:\why handcuffed and gagged?

lol...because I'm good at making very bad jokes - and inadvertently driving the discussion into the NC17 ratings..... :shock:

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby kiwicocky » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:13 am

cartoonsyndicate wrote: ufology, unfortunately, is the home of montbanks and hoaxers who cohabitate with the few brave souls who take the study seriously. my feeling is- believe no-one but listen to the serious students. you know who they are. Jim MacDonald, Donald Keyhoe, Stan Friedman, David Jacobs, Alan Hynek, Karla Turner, Mike Salla, Brian Woods, Kevi Randle, Tim Good, Leo Sprinkle, Bud Hopkins, Whit Strieber, Frank Edwards, Mike Hessemann, and on and on... .

you say that at some point we'll have to believe somebody. but i disagree. the truth of it all will be revealed inspite of our cheap selves!

I like Jim Moseley and Co., they're not as serious, but they've got plenty of experience and insight.

How do you see the truth of it all being revealed?
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Hidden Hand » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:39 am

ryguy wrote:Shawnna has told me that she would submit to being handcuffed and gagged

you could sell the pictures to raise funds to buy more bathrobes

or a better server
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:43 am

Hidden Hand wrote:
ryguy wrote:Shawnna has told me that she would submit to being handcuffed and gagged

or a better server

I've got to be very careful here. Shawnna's already been accused of practicing witchcraft, illegally crossing the border on a crazy interviewing spree, being Tacitus, being Illuminati, having a criminal record including extortion.....**I'm out of breath**

I can see the next addition to the Shawnna-conspiracy list - practicing S&M expert. lol.. Poor Shawnna...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby BlueTileSpook » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:58 pm

Yeah, but I want to know when my paycheck from ATS arrives. According to what I have read, there are a group of us working exclusively for the ATS admin.

I could really use a bit of coinage about now... that dang ice cream truck creeping through the neighborhood is driving my kid insane with want.

JDub
Visualize whirled peas!

"Animals may be able to smell fear, but they can taste fingers!" - Ed Fridd
BlueTileSpook
Wet Blanket

Postby Hidden Hand » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:08 pm

<:roflmao:>

I hope they have a good 401k plan
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:57 am

ryguy wrote:
Hidden Hand wrote:

or a better server

I've got to be very careful here. Shawnna's already been accused of practicing witchcraft, illegally crossing the border on a crazy interviewing spree, being Tacitus, being Illuminati, having a criminal record including extortion.....**I'm out of breath**

I can see the next addition to the Shawnna-conspiracy list - practicing S&M expert. lol.. Poor Shawnna...

-Ry

Don,t for got she murdered a harley with is a hanging offense in some states I hear....
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:23 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Springer » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:51 am

Shawnna wrote:Oh... one more..... according to convicted FELON Victor Martinez, I'm also a WHORE.

Do WHAT?! He actually wrote THAT?!

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Springer » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:53 am

BlueTileSpook wrote:Yeah, but I want to know when my paycheck from ATS arrives. According to what I have read, there are a group of us working exclusively for the ATS admin.

I could really use a bit of coinage about now... that dang ice cream truck creeping through the neighborhood is driving my kid insane with want.

JDub

Damn JDub, you didn't get your stamps? How about your ray gun? You DID get your ATS Ray Gun right?

Security to isle nine please!

Springer...
Springer

Postby BlueTileSpook » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:03 am

No stamps, no ray gun... not even a lapel pin!

I did figure out the secret handshake and the secret knock, but they still card me for ID everytime I try to enter...

*sigh*

Oh well, I'll raid the couch cushions again tomorrow for change.

JDub
Visualize whirled peas!

"Animals may be able to smell fear, but they can taste fingers!" - Ed Fridd
BlueTileSpook
Wet Blanket

Postby Xena » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:09 am

Shawnna wrote:Oh... one more..... according to convicted FELON Victor Martinez, I'm also a WHORE.

:icky:
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo