Burisch Forum:The runaway priest and the missing Lotus model

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Burisch Forum:The runaway priest and the missing Lotus model

Postby Xena » Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:59 am

Take this for what it is entertainment at face value, plus I'm being an idiot again, always worth a laugh:)

Brief primer: Many of the posts in the previous days leading up to this classic piece of creative writing, show of us all being entertained by Nightshade's lifestory and Sterling's journalistic prowess. We're not really paying too much attention to Burisch and possibly the biggest crime of all, is the fact tht we are all getting on rather well for a group of believers and disbelievers.

The drama starts of with this post from Anonymous Coward then soon leads into the main story. I have no proof that the AC's were all Marci/NPD but it doesn't take much to get that impression when you compare these with the hundreds of posts that she made incommunicado at Eagles. I've only pasted in a portion of the relevant posts so hopefully it will still be easy to follow.

My conclusion will be offered at the end of this tale

Cast in order of appearance:

Anonymous Coward: a sockpuppet or 2..3..4..152
A Number: a sockpuppet
Uncle John: himself
Boomerang´: himself
Kate: me
WallRace: Sterling Allen
58: a sockpuppet
Agent Bozo: possibly an ankle biter
Crackajack: himself
paperboy: a pom - I'm guessing ;)
Reliable: ??????? lol

http://eaglesdisobey.org/GLP/vol6/vol6pg31.htm
Anonymous Coward
4/26/2004
8:34 pm EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

EVERYONE IS WASTING THEIR TIME ON NIGHTSHADE IN HERE. PLEEEEEEEEEEZE! WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE BURISCH ISSUE?

A Number
4/26/2004
9:58 pm EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

THE MODEL IS MISSING!

At 17:00 today Dr. was dragged from his apartment and was taken by security. They forced their way in to see the model and all they found was a thousand page document which read- "All work and no play makes Dan a null boy!" written over and over again, copied and pasted into the document.

Yesterday at 14:30 hours his Priest arrived and visited with him. The Priest left at 15:00 with an orange envelope in his hands. We didn´t stop him because we thought it was a religious matter.

When Dan was arrested I asked him about his statement that the "model would be finished." He looked square in my eyes with a smile and said, "IT WAS!"

We looked at the video tape of the Priest and the face of the person is not the same Priest that usually comes by. We couldn´t tell on our normal camera settings from a distance.

Anyone knowing the whereabouts of a Franciscan Priest named "Robert", please notify this forum and we will take matters from there.

In the mean time Dan´s lookiloo has been placed in his stead. Information in says Dan is refusing to talk and only replies, "I trust in Christ!"

Anyone with this information, please notify us. This is of critical importance!!!!!!!!!

A Number
4/26/2004
10:10 pm EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

UPDATE:

We are looking for Fr. Anthony Camponi, he goes by "Robert". He is from Rome, Italy. Speaks with an Italian accent and may show indication in his writing that he is Italian.

Uncle John
4/26/2004
10:18 pm EDT
Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

A Number 4/26/2004 9:58 pm: THE MODEL IS MISSING!

At 17:00 today Dr. was dragged from his apartment and was taken by security. They forced their way in to see the model and all they found was a thousand page document which read- "All work and no play makes Dan a null boy!" written over and over again, copied and pasted into the document.

Yesterday at 14:30 hours his Priest arrived and visited with him. The Priest left at 15:00 with an orange envelope in his hands. We didn´t stop him because we thought it was a religious matter.

When Dan was arrested I asked him about his statement that the "model would be finished." He looked square in my eyes with a smile and said, "IT WAS!"

We looked at the video tape of the Priest and the face of the person is not the same Priest that usually comes by. We couldn´t tell on our normal camera settings from a distance.

Anyone knowing the whereabouts of a Franciscan Priest named "Robert", please notify this forum and we will take matters from there.

In the mean time Dan´s lookiloo has been placed in his stead. Information in says Dan is refusing to talk and only replies, "I trust in Christ!"

Anyone with this information, please notify us. This is of critical importance!!!!!!!!!

Uncle John here: A number, know that Dan and the Angel reflect the mind set of the golden thread. If you harm Dan or use your drugs, etc., on him, I bet you are going to have to deal with one pissed off Angel. Consider that an Iraq type problem times a thousand, perhaps a million.

That said, we can help you. First log in with at least your number, not a number. My first suggestion is to put an internet connected computer in front of Dan and let him talk with his friends here.

Boomerang´
4/26/2004
10:19 pm EDT

How bizarre

Kate
4/26/2004
10:21 pm EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

Gosh, those Franciscans are an independant lot. I got drunk with one in Lourdes... long, long time ago. Well I got drunk he didn´t :)

So why did Dan hand over the model? and was it his decision :)

I know this is taking liberties as I don´t know the thruth, but I´m tempted to say...

Run rabbit run :)

Kate
4/26/2004
10:23 pm EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

Oh, Rats! Truth not thruth :)

Boomerang´
4/26/2004
10:24 pm EDT

Thought it was an Aussie word Kate :)

Boomerang´
4/26/2004
10:33 pm EDT

Father AC alias Tony Camponi LMAO.

Try the local pizza place.

WallRace
4/26/2004
10:39 pm EDT
High-tailin´ it -- plot thickens

Exhibit A

greggus; 4/25/2004; 7:30 pm EDT; quotes:
"...if you don´t hear from me in the next 2 days, forward EVERYTHING prepared. This, of course, means that the clock is running down. And this news is now 2 days old. So....."

Exhibit B

A Number; 4/26/2004; 9:58 pm EDT; wrote: "THE MODEL IS MISSING! At 17:00 today Dr. was dragged from his apartment and was taken by security. They forced their way in to see the model and all they found was a thousand page document which read- "All work and no play makes Dan a null boy!" written over and over again, copied and pasted into the document. Yesterday at 14:30 hours his Priest arrived and visited with him. The Priest left at 15:00 with an orange envelope in his hands. We didn´t stop him because we thought it was a religious matter."

Q. what could any of us do?

Boomerang´
4/26/2004
10:48 pm EDT

OK number,

I know where Tony Camponi is hiding, give me a shout on my yahoo, you know the addy by now, I will spill the beans. Make it quick though, I am off to get some zzzs shortly.

Anonymous Coward
4/26/2004
10:58 pm EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

Just wanted to say what a wonderful ride this has been, I made a lot of new friends. I have the model, and thank you Greggus for the early clues, of course I would have never figured it out had I not reread the entire first thread last night. Thanks again.

Boomerang´
4/26/2004
11:11 pm EDT

Too late nnnnnnnnnnnnumber,

Tony got wind of my plan to hand him over...last seen heading East driving an ice cream van.

Greggus.... rofl

Guess it´s my bedtime.

Kate, someone is chain pulling.

Anonymous Coward
4/26/2004
10:38 pm EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

The model will be right where it is supposed to be at The Library, lets see who gets there first.

http://eaglesdisobey.org/GLP/vol6/vol6pg32.htm
Kate
4/26/2004
11:14 pm EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

Bump for the drama of it all.

Has someone just posted the model in a yahoo briefcase? Or is it in the UNLV library?
Is Tony a pizza or hiding in Huddersfield. If
Nightshade is supposedly Innerconx, can he do that thingy with the bot when I say "Mel Gibson" LMAO.

Do I still have a modicum of sanity or is it all over Red Rover.

4/26/2004
11:15 pm EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

If anyone hears where this guy is, let us know, please.

Agent Bozo
4/26/2004
11:16 pm EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

Faction two Chef In gin smothered Dano in his slep after his shock treatment! Ripped off the Lotus Project and escaped threw the shattered window!
pennywise

Kate
4/27/2004
12:20 am EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

...and the drama goes on...

So Fr Anthony Camponi AKA Robert (AKA Tony, the pizza guy, who was last seen headed east towards Huddersfield) stopped enroute, at the ´Library of congress´ where he delivered the model. OK, I´ll bite some more :)

Not understanding the American political system, as I´m not American (I also have a rabid distrust of political systems BTW) what is the potential significance of this?

Bringing up my previous questions and adding a couple more:

So why did Dan hand over the model?
Was it his decision/idea?

Has Dan been harmed? If so, what were the consequences?

What´s a lookiloo, I thought the word was lookalike?

Use of the word null instead of dull?

http://eaglesdisobey.org/GLP/vol6/vol6pg33.htm
Anonymous Coward
4/27/2004
2:00 am EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

>>You will find no mercy at the end of my gun.<<

rofl horn flower gangup
lol dumbass neener flip yak

Anonymous Coward
4/27/2004
3:00 am EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

STERLING CHILL OUT.

A ROGUE Catholic Priest implies one who is counter Dr. Burisch´s interests. What you are saying is that Dr. Dan ´trusts in Christ´ but just got suckered by the Devil.

Half-cocked Press Releases are not worth publishing as what you are putting forth has no verification whatsoever at all.

Why don´t you wait a bit to see what else surfaces? The board livens up at 3 to 5 am.

Anonymous Coward
4/27/2004
4:23 am EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

Well we can see that no one can control anything anywhere. Insiders, outsiders, Angels, A/C´s, my thoughts, yours, HIS, even a run away Priest with the secret of the Tree of Life tucked under his arm tee-hee-heeing all the way to Rome. Dan refuses to help the Maji, gives away their secret after they worked so hard to keep Dan alive, will probably not work so hard to keep Dan alive, and now Shady can Rest knowing that herr Burisch didn´t kill the planet with his Part-icle release afterall. Good thing we have a Tabloid reporter in embryo keeping the latest and greatest (or is that later and greater) things tossed into the fray of numbness in hopes that numbskulls trying to fall asleep will step up to help solve the mystery that has been plagued with odd shapes, matching numbers, and alien base pairs. A major case of whodunnittowho? Here´s hoping that the Padre out runs the posse long enough for the "Lotus" to become "Lostus".

Good Luck to you Dan... Yoo da Man!

Crackajack NLI
4/27/2004
4:36 am EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

Farcical stuff!!

Reads like a Keystone Cops comedy. I can just hear the Benny Hill theme as everything is sped up by 3....lol

Anybody like to posit a realistic scenario, or perhaps an LOC number?

lol

Boomerang´
4/27/2004
8:17 am EDT

And taken away by the ice cream seller (Tony Camponi...I still smile at that) in a nice ´orange´ envelope.

paperboy
4/27/2004
8:26 am EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

So have you located that sneaky priest yet? He was quite a cad in lifting a doc that could save or doom mankind like that.

Boomerang´
4/27/2004
8:33 am EDT

Two cornettos, a superlick lolly, and...errr, oh yeah, a copy of the model please Tony.

stars

Kate
4/27/2004
8:55 am EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

I´m ruined, tonight I´ll be dreaming about Mel Gibson, dressed in a priest habit, selling Ice cream in a Mr Whippy van. Ooooh-errr

Boomerang´
4/27/2004
8:59 am EDT

Strange what turns up on google. Kate, I see where the Huddersfield connection comes in, I reckon they are converting the old treacle mines into slave camps.

"The Rev John Mackerness led the Easter Sunday service at Hopton United Reformed Church. Worshippers were joined by members of Ravensthorpe United Reformed Church. The organist was Rodney Green.

Readers at weekend services at St Aidan´s RC Church were Mary Shaw and Tony Camponi."

http://ichuddersfield.icnetwork.co.uk/c ... _page.html

Can we get back to normal now, any ´REAL INSIDERS´ ´OUT THERE´ ?

http://eaglesdisobey.org/GLP/vol6/vol6pg34.htm

Anonymous Coward
4/30/2004
6:56 am EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

WE ARE AWARE OF A DATA TRACK GOING OUT AND TO WHOM.

WE ARE APPEALING TO YOUR SENSE OF DUTY TO MANKIND.

IF YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF ANY OF THAT DATA, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE IT PUBLIC IN ANY WAY.

´FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY´ PLEASE DO NOT PUBLISH THIS DATA.

http://eaglesdisobey.org/GLP/vol6/vol6pg48.htm

Reliable
4/30/2004
7:07 am EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

AC 6:56

Have no fear, it is in safe hands.

Anonymous Coward
4/30/2004
7:15 am EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

WE TRUST YOU, RELIABLE. WE ARE IN YOUR DEBT.

Crackajack NLI
4/30/2004
7:41 am EDT Re: Dr. Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 6:)

Ok, sigh.... where to start.

Let me just state that I have actually had a short com with Dr Burisch, on webcam. Unfortunately, it was very short.

The good thing is, he is in his apartment at Sunchase, and drinking a nice hot cup of Bigelow ;)

To the AC who requested for certain info not to be released, I am in 100% agreement for one reason. Dr Burisch, on webcam, requested that I delete the information. At his request, I have done so immediately. People of the thread who know and trust me, please understand that I only did this at the request of the man himself.

Normally, we get this sort of thing from unknowns. This time, I can vouch 100% it was Dr Burisch. I´ll probably take some flak for this, but that´s ok, I expect it. Anybody in the same position would have to make a choice. I made mine, I´ll live with it. (to my friend HS in particular, please do not read this as secret keeping)

I can just hear the guilt posts coming from some faction or other. Ah well, that´s LIFE!

The positive is, that I do have screen captures of Dan in his apartment. They will be available soon.

Boomer: Thanks for being around for support my old friend. You don´t realise how important it was to me!!

Let me digest the last hour for a while, and maybe post some thoughts later.

Cheers flower

In retrospect I still remember this day with fondness, I found it all hysterically funny. This was the most entertaining if not plausible attempt at creative writing that I have the pleasure to experience. Nothing either before or after has been quite as effective.

Looking back at the mood of the group, Boomer and myself played the role of court jesters to help (unwittingly) ramp up the endorphins needed to get the discussions off Shady and back on topic...just in time for their next "sting". I feel that this was an attempt to cause dissent in the group by placing Cracka in a position were some of us may potentially feel antagonistic towards him or even jealous at him being a recipient of part of the "magical" lotus protocol. It didn't work that time as he is too nice:) If nothing else this provided another good example IMO, of tests being carried out on us, to ascertain how far the group would/could be pushed, how easily divisions could could be made; How individuals react in a group situation to peer pressure/tension/hilarity etc.I believe the end goal is to identify a particular demographic that can be isolated willingly from others in an online community, and to locate the best and most effective circumstances to achieve that goal.

About the plans being prepared for the individuals in that target demograph, I haven't the faintest idea, but just let your imaginations focus on it for a while. It's also useful to remember that the number of members or posters in a forum is not often indicative of discussion thread of that type. There were roughly at a guess around 30 regulars, 100+ lurkers and gawd knows how many casuals. Luckily the number has been drastically reduced.

Oh and by the way to those that lurketh with intent...

We're still not leaving:)

{Mod Edit - changed WallRace: Sterling Allen from WallRace: Sterling Wallace per Xena's request}
Last edited by Xena on Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Xena » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:21 am

Ooh I'll try that one again. I missed pasting in most of the post then jumped in the car. ....and now the formatting is ghastly and my edits aren't working. I'm sooo depressed.

Excusing me:)

:bgovrhd:
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Hidden Hand » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:17 am

oh poo.. honestly i have not a clue what any of that meant (and I am hoping i am not the only one!)

it is like coming in in the middle of a rpg - i was expecting the dm to tell someone to roll a 20 sided die..
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Xena » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:24 am

Ask away HH and I'll have a go.

The lotus model is the finished 1000 page famed Lotus Protocol. Damned if I can explain it but imagine it as being the "meaning of life" or a model to create life, cure all disease and essentially to be god. Placed in the wrong hands....well TEOTWAKI

On March 2005 or 06 or Oct 05 06, bloody date changes all the time, Dan Burisch as a member of MJ-12 formally presented the finished model, stopped the alien abductions and whatever else.....

The lotus model is or was the main hype about Mr B for the period of 1997 until early 2005, the magical healing tones and various other wookiness has surplanted it since and I've lost track.

So what would you like to know????
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby kiwicocky » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:16 am

For those of you unfamiliar with Burisch, reading those posts may help you understand where we're coming from, re our dismissal of serpo and other associated stories?

The Burisch team certainly acheived one thing - making a laughing stock of ufology in general, IMO.

How anyone like Bill Hamilton, Bob Collins, Michael Salla, Dan Winter, Jerry Pippen & etc (who are apparently trying to seriously obtain answers to the ufo question, and expect we interested outsiders to take them seriously) can possibly give any credence to what the DB crew say is beyond me.

By association and all that .....

The really sad part is those looking for help who were drawn in, people who are too scared to sleep with their lights off, fearing abductions, people asking Dan to save the lives of their sick loved ones.
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Shawnna » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:54 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:57 pm

kiwicocky wrote:The really sad part is those looking for help who were drawn in, people who are too scared to sleep with their lights off, fearing abductions, people asking Dan to save the lives of their sick loved ones.

Absolutely... that is the disgusting thing about all hoaxes. People hinge their hopes (and relief from their fears) on the truth of these claims. I personally believe the ufo/et/abduction phenomenon is something real, and real people are suffering - and it's reprehensible to see such people being taken advantage of.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: The runaway priest and the missing Lotus model

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:06 pm

Xena wrote:Oh and by the way to those that lurketh with intent...

We're still not leaving:)

Oh yeah - and those last two lines were my favorite. ;)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Xena » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:25 pm

Shawnna wrote:I've been laughing ever since reading it....................

Until Kiwi's last sentence................ now I'm feeling dazed........... and confused............

How much of a draw did DB & Co get from people in need? I guess I thought he had a very small impact so what harm could he have done?

If I think about this too much longer....... I'll have a really pissy day.

:cry:

I'm sorry this has the potential to upset but now you're getting an even clearer picture. I think everyone should think about this and have a really pissy day . It's only then that you really understand how dangerous these whistleblowers could be. Even if he is harmless, he's still setting up the weak and vulnerable for harvesting by others. Anyone who makes those sort of god like claims has the potential.

There are always far more who lurk in the shadows, it was only the ones who stick around that get the notoriety as well as the abuse. we do have a long line of abductees, mind control victims, physically ill, mentally ill, terminally ill etc who have come and gone + got more than they bargained for. The early volumes would really paint a picture but only a very few have the stamina/stomach to read them, plus it takes weeks to do, so here we are, chopping the best bits out. I hadn't really thought about highlighting the weaker victims as it seems cruel, but a couple of the stronger ones are a possibility.
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:34 pm

kiwicocky wrote:For those of you unfamiliar with Burisch, reading those posts may help you understand where we're coming from, re our dismissal of serpo and other associated stories?

The Burisch team certainly acheived one thing - making a laughing stock of ufology in general, IMO.

How anyone like Bill Hamilton, Bob Collins, Michael Salla, Dan Winter, Jerry Pippen & etc (who are apparently trying to seriously obtain answers to the ufo question, and expect we interested outsiders to take them seriously) can possibly give any credence to what the DB crew say is beyond me.

By association and all that .....

The really sad part is those looking for help who were drawn in, people who are too scared to sleep with their lights off, fearing abductions, people asking Dan to save the lives of their sick loved ones.

and what do you fear?
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby kiwicocky » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:05 am

Sorry Shawnna, but I still get 'pissy' when I recall that stuff :( And I notice one in particular, who has had a really tough life from what she told us, is still clutching onto the hope that DB will make her world a better/safer place??

Another issue was $$$$ - not just for DB, Dondep got 'helped' as well - all for the 'cause' of course. To date I see no ROI - , no 'disclosure', no improvement in world affairs, no decrease in abductions .....

I agree Ry, the abduction phenomenon does seem to be real - but I'm now not convinced it's ET's fault.

What Xena said above!!! - She knows way more than me, she's had to admin/mod all those broken people who passed through ED, all the while putting up with the DB/Marci/NPD 'insiders' winding everyone up.

So when you read someone like Bill Ryan saying (paraphrasing) it's not his responsiblity to verify the info presented, I think of those less able to discern, those who are looking for help and answers - and I feel 'pissy'. And become more skeptical 8)

Edit - above not below
Last edited by kiwicocky on Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Xena » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:29 am

cartoonsyndicate wrote:
and what do you fear?

How about I turn that back on you and you tell us a bit about what you fear?

I'd rather discuss scientology with you in the other section but if you want to push the focus back on us, as experiencers of this type of hoax/ mind f**k then go right ahead. I've been there done that and guess what I just get on everyone's nerves even more and still refuse to slink back into my little hole. Perhaps you have some familiarity with that concept?
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Almeirhria » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:28 am

I am in agreeance with Kiwi and Ry. If you were to assume or you found Hamilton and others like him to be honest seekers of the truth, then it would become obvious he is being played by the likes of Burisch. Yes it is sad, but it is sad because you hold an approach or knowledge the victim has no or limited awareness of.
It's quite simple - what you don't know does hurt you and unfortunately in present times will only hurt you more. Read that sentence again.

Some Lotus Protocol Overview Garbage

Seriously time well wasted if read, but Xena I don't recall you mentioning he was a captain... :roll:

No point asking that question Xena, since if one believes in nothing, they can have no belief in fear.... :roll:
Almeirhria

Postby dragonfire » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:12 pm

Hidden Hand wrote:oh poo.. honestly i have not a clue what any of that meant (and I am hoping i am not the only one!)

it is like coming in in the middle of a rpg - i was expecting the dm to tell someone to roll a 20 sided die..

ya got me I'm lost :?: :roll:
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby dankk » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:04 pm

A very late reply, but I am also lost in most of the rhetoric that is spelled out here regarding sock puppets and DB, religious figures being pizzeria folks, finding the proverbial Nemo and so on....

The one thing that i enjoy about the staff RU forum here is that they use plain English. If that one simple attribute were used to make an accurate picture of wtf is going on, I am sure a lot more people would be willing to come out and say more within the scope of this seemingly unending story of one or more character(s)/charlatan(s).

While I am sure it is quite easy to know what the meanings of all of these quotes from others from another forum are about, try to tread the path of someone that has zero knowledge of the big picture, or even who Dan Burisch is.

One may say, well if you dont know even the most simple facts of this, then you are SOL. Your loss dude.... Ok, well using that same premise, I would say, why even bother with bringing it up if that is the attitude one would posses in trying to help people understand where said person is coming from. (I am not saying that this is the mindset that has been employed here, I say that just in case it is.)

I do believe I have the jist of what all this scribbling is about. That DB is nothing more than a liar and is trying to make a buck off of his "talents" as a BS artist. If there is anything more to add to this, then plain English may be a good way to get it across to those of us that stepped in well over half way into this saga..

My .02 :)

Regards,

Dank
dankk
Banned

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo