deleted

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

deleted

Postby Shawnna » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:14 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:53 am

How would you rather have it that BR put the information out so you then are able to investigate it and determine whether its true or not. It seems to me he is just providing a site for people to put thier stories out without fear of being attacked for it (at least there) Seems to me you should thank him in advance for all the opportunities you will get for exposing any hoxers. Is that not what you want to do?

Because the other side of the coin would seem to me as no information and then you would have nothing to do. Surely your real purpose could not be to surpress any and all information so why the problem with camelot? I just don,t get it
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby kiwicocky » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:09 am

Why does this not surprise me IPF - that you 'just don't get it'.

If I were you I'd stop sermonsing Shawnna's every move until you do 'get it'.

The info is already out, all over the net.

That's why some of us 'get it' already, we've read and analysed it, contacted people, thought about it ....

Why are you here?
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby ryguy » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:31 am

I.P.Freely wrote: Seems to me you should thank him in advance for all the opportunities you will get for exposing any hoxers. Is that not what you want to do?

No it's not what we want to do. And when you understand what it is we want to do (since we've repeated it many times) and post a 800 word essay on it proving you finally "get it", I'll send you a free signed "RU" bathrobe. Maybe even a t-shirt and a mug.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:30 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Springer » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:55 am

I wish to point out that "If it is ever claimed that I have committed suicide, disappeared, been institutionalized, or sold out financially or in any other way to self-interested factions, I declare those claims false and fabricated."

Thank you...

[smilie=to funny.gif] [smilie=to funny.gif]

NOW there are people thinking that because "they wrote this on their website" there MUST BE something to this "whack a poster" stuff "they've heard about"! :o

Oh man it's getting HARD to READ, I keep spitting whisky out my nose from LMFAO!

:o

IPF... Seriously PLEASE STOP over analyzing every letter mate, just take things as they are written and it'll clear up for you pretty quickly I reckon. :)

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby I.P.Freely » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:19 am

maybe its because you drink and I don,t we see things different springer but whos to say whos vision is clearer but whatever. All I,m saying is I don,t see why you would not be happy to have the chance to expose more hoxers. So I guess I was way off topic and didn,t make myself clear. But then I almost never do the first time anyways. What can I say I am far from perfect at least I know that. Please continue with whatever it is your doing and I try not to bother you
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby kiwicocky » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:38 am

I don't think the drink, or lack of, has anything to do with it IPF.

You seem to be intent on evangelising something - are you trying to 'save' all the skeptics from ... ???

Is it a sin in your book to be skeptical?

Do you believe or want to believe all these stories, and can't accept that some of us are looking at things differently?
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Almeirhria » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:26 pm

IPF -
One often learns more not by speaking, but by listening.
Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern
Almeirhria

Google

Return to Project Serpo