Victor Martiinez - school teacher???

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Victor Martiinez - school teacher???

Postby Shawnna » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:47 am

Last edited by Shawnna on Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby kiwicocky » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:51 am

"Exhibit harmful matter to a minor"

???
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby sandman » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:30 pm

It pertains to his character, credibility and judgment.
It was not a simple case of a disorderly person.
This was a felony.

Why do you get so defensive over just about every aspect of RU’s research and investigation IP?

Are you a sock puppet sir?

I.P.Freely wrote:And this pertains to what serpo is dead if you have not noticed and you can,t have him convicted twice for the same crime so is there a point to this or just for your enjoyment?
sandman
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:48 pm

I.P.Freely wrote:And this pertains to what serpo is dead if you have not noticed and you can,t have him convicted twice for the same crime so is there a point to this or just for your enjoyment?

Just wanted to refresh your memory, IPFreely, with a quote from the man you are defending (emphasis mine):

"In almost the SAME EXACT WORDS you just used, this is what I said to a guy named Kim or "EagleDenver" and his responses to that ------>>>crazy whore<<<---------- Shawnna: "

A comment which you did not take issue with.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Hidden Hand » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:01 pm

IP -

You sat by idly while Doty said Shawnna had s^~t for brains. You sat by idly while Victor called Shawnna a crazy whore. BOTH statements with out a shred of evidence.

But when Shawnna pulls out *evidence* (without any commentary) of what *they* are really like, you say *she* is the one doing personal attacks?

Thanks for confirming your true colors.
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby serponaut » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:09 pm

As the self styled Morality Policeman here IPF, it's time for you to practice what you preach.

At the very least please have the testicular fortitude to admit your obvious hypocrisy.
serponaut

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:12 pm

Agreed Serponaut, you wrote exactly what I was thinking. Btw HH, thanks for pointing that out, saved me doing it :)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:45 pm

Click here for a definition Kiwi and all. Emphasis in orange is mine.

CALIFORNIA CODES
PENAL CODE
SECTION 313-313.5

313. As used in this chapter:
(a) "Harmful matter" means matter, taken as a whole, which to the
average person, applying contemporary statewide standards, appeals to
the prurient interest, and is matter which, taken as a whole,
depicts or describes in a patently offensive way sexual conduct and
which, taken as a whole, lacks serious literary, artistic, political,
or scientific value for minors.
Last edited by Shawnna on Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby kiwicocky » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:19 pm

Thanks Shawnna, I was assuming it must be something like that.

And he's been charged with it twice from what I could see?

Makes me wonder how he and Bill Hamilton became mates.

I also wonder how he and Randy Kitchur hooked up.

What everyone else said re IPF.
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby ryguy » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:12 am

Bill's response to Shawnna's document (posted in this thread) that she sent to Victor's list:

To: Shawnna Connolly ; Bill Ryan ; Bob Collins ; Dr Harold E Puthoff ;
(addresses on email list deleted)
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: Victor Martinez - Uncovered

Hello Shawnna, All:

It’s a very poisonous person who calculates to destroy a man by whatever means possible.

Please now “uncover” for our collective benefit what I understand to be page three of the court notice, which you somehow omitted to include, and where I’m told it can be clearly read:

Dept W16, West Orange County Justice Center.

The Court: The court is here for motion to dismiss pursuant to Penal Code Section 995. The court has read the moving papers. The court has read the People's response, which is basically that they're conceding the motion to dismiss. Anything else form the people?

District Attorney: No, your honor

The Court: Anything else from the defense?

Martinez’s Attorney: No, your honor.

The Court: Okay. The Court is going to grant the motion to dismiss. Case dismissed. Mr Martinez, you're free to go.

The Defendant [Victor Martinez]: Thank you.

Please “uncover” whether or not this is correct.

I understand that what happened was that Victor had sent a birthday card to a student, under 18, which had an astrology theme. The parents, strict Catholics, took offense. That’s essentially it. It was all ridiculous from the start.

Now consider this. Just suppose you run an e-mail list which is provocative and hardly likely to be popular in Washington or the Pentagon. Someone – a patsy – tries to smear you seriously with a false charge... enough to ruin you and your reputation were it to stick.

Who do we know who does that kind of thing? Anyone got any ideas? :)

This is the most serious matter to have been discussed on Victor’s list for quite a while. It deserves attention... whatever person opinions one may have of Victor, or whatever experiences interacting by e-mail on the list: this transcends all of that.

Best to all, Bill
--
Bill Ryan
http://projectcamelot.org

Bill apparently overlooked the "Prior(s)" section... Or whoever "told" him what could "clearly be read" forgot to tell him about that....

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: Victor Martinez - school teacher???

Postby BlueTileSpook » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:09 am

I have no intention of being mean-spirited here, but my jaw dropped when I saw Bill's email to Victor.

I look at this document and see that in 2003, VM was charged with the same penal code violation that he was CONVICTED of in 2001.

From reading the penal code citation on the link provided by Shawnna, I don't see how it could be anything but sexually related per the specific section referenced in the charge count document.

Bill, did you not read the document for yourself? Or did you just ask VM about it and take his explanation as the final word? With all the beatings you have taken over various things in the recent past I would think that you would know by now to actually read, look at, taste, touch or feel whatever you are discussing.

So now VM has had his teaching certificates pulled and he is a convicted felon? Hmm...

The last I read, VM was saying that he was still teaching part-time and taking on tutoring assignments in his spare time. Maybe, since tutoring does not require a license, he considers that teaching?

Victor, can you explain your certifications being revoked and yet still claiming to be teaching, as well as the 2001 conviction without being obtuse about it?

Victor and/or Bill, I like to have my facts straight before I form an opinion. I am seeing hard documentation on RU's side of the story, what do either or both of you have besides "cake?"

JDub
Visualize whirled peas!

"Animals may be able to smell fear, but they can taste fingers!" - Ed Fridd
BlueTileSpook
Wet Blanket

Postby Xena » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:34 am

As a mum with teenage girls I'm staggered by this. I'll walk away for now as I really don't think I could trust myself to be rational. I send all my support to Shawnna, am fully behind her and feel badly for all the parents and individuals on the email list and forums, who are only searching for the truth with the best intentions. I can only imagine the email nightmare that is going on behind the scenes and wish you all the strength to not be used up by it all.

I'm running away screaming madly now before I let loose some extreme and creative profanities.
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby kiwicocky » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:27 am

It seems that some are hoping to spin this into something it's not:

Bill Ryan:
Now consider this. Just suppose you run an e-mail list which is provocative and hardly likely to be popular in Washington or the Pentagon. Someone – a patsy – tries to smear you seriously with a false charge... enough to ruin you and your reputation were it to stick.

I'd be surprised if anyone that matters in Washington or the Pentagon know, or care - lets get a grip here.

Provocative?

How about some consideration for Shawnna's reputation?

Name withheld;
"Shawnna is an unknowing, amateur, vindictive, man-hating, egotistical, pregnant dog operative under CIA direction through real middlemen operatives, who give her the ammo and contact information she needs to do her skulduggery and attempted character assassination (yes, right out of the CIA handbook)."

Name withheld;
"I warned Victor this sort of thing would happen to him that he was sorely urineing off powerful people in Black Ops."

If you really thought Shawnna was a CIA operative, you'd hardly be calling her those names, now would you?

Some of us call it 'transference' - who's pulling your strings?
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Springer » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:11 am

Doh!

Okay "who am I"? :lol:

"The honorable and reverend Viki Martini who has only sought to find a girly friend in the world of UFOs all the while saving Humanity from the vile and destructive reaity of , er , well, reality, has been spamming people all over the web in order to make himself a somebody and SAVE HUMANITY from the truth has been libeled by those villians at RU who are TELLING THE TRUTH!

It is an abomination that these scoundrels would TELL TRUTH and we should start a class action suit against them! Now, if only we could find a lawyer crooked and STUPID enough to take the case because IF the TRUTH weren't the only pure and undeniable defense for a libel suit we might actually get a day in court!

Does anyone know a REALLY STUPID LAWYER?! We NEED ONE to carry our fight of B.S. forward to the people who want to believe B.S. (especially those with "open to buy on their credit cards for DVDs and Books full of B.S.!) and should be fed B.S from US! These RU polecats should NOT be allowed to tell the TRUTH any LONGER! It's an abomination on the FINE B.S. job we've been feeding people for the best part of a year now!

We DESERVE the RIGHT to feed people B.S. withOUT these interlopers screwing our B.S. DEAL up with the TRUTH! The TRUTH is NOT all its cracked up to be NOR is it what the people need! I KNOW what the people NEED! They NEED OUR B.S! These interlopers are RUINING the disclosure of OUR B.S. because Shawnna is the President of the U.S.!!! I bet you didn't know THAT did YOU?! YES SIR! She's director of CIA, FBI and ATS too!"

Well?

[smilie=to funny.gif] [smilie=to funny.gif] [smilie=to funny.gif]

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Google

Return to Project Serpo