Upcoming "Chapter" 19 of Serpo Releases

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Shawnna » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:29 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dragonfire » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:31 pm

Crap, I was looking forward to more exciting tour narratives from the seat of the nuclear lawnmower :roll:

Not an advertisement for a book #-o

Oh well, back to the bathroom \:D/
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby ryguy » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:03 pm

Shawnna wrote:Wow......... another "Anonymous" post. So let's see, has anyone bothered to ask Victor if this "Anonymous" is the same as the original "Anonymous"? Has anyone bothered to share the IP's so we can be sure they aren't from Rick Doty again?

No - and they won't is my guess. Gotta sell more books quick!

lol...no...they think they're safe because now they know who "we" are and can keep guard against our infiltration and learning their dirty little secrets. Luckily, in this field of ufology, far too many people have huge egos and big mouths.

One change of tactics I did notice in this last release - real names were provided.

Another thing I must note... The energy device information looked very familiar. And then I realized where I read all of this before. When Serpo first started and we research the contributors to Collins book, one of them, Dr. Harold Puthoff, was very intriguing. Being interested in electrical/energy applications, I was interested in Dr. Puthoff's work. Here are a few quotes to get anyone started in connecting the information posted here from Victor's "contact" and Dr. Puthoff's work. He is also listed as a contributor to Collins book, on the Peregrin website. Or at least...he was last time I checked.... Collins tends to remove any information from the website that is relevant.

First of all, Puthoff wrote a book that hit on this topic:

H. E. Puthoff, "Ground State of Hydrogen as a Zero-Point-Fluctuation-Determined State," Phys. Rev. D 35, 3266 (1987).

Here are some excerpts from a December 1997 Scientific American article on Dr. Puthoff's zero point exploits, which also touches on the "funding" game involved in these kind of "non-mainstream" science endeavors:

EXPLOITING ZERO-POINT ENERGY

By Philip Yam

From Scientific American Magazine, December 1997, pp. 82-85.

Under the right circumstances, Puthoff reasons, one could effectively manipulate the vacuum so that a new, lower ground state appears. The electron would then drop to the lower ground state--in effect, the atom would become smaller--and give up some energy in the process. "It implies that hydrogen or deuterium injected into cavities might produce excess energy," Puthoff says. This possibility might explain cold-fusion experiments, he notes--in other words, the occasional positive results reported in cold-fusion tests might really be indicators of zero-point energy (rather than, one would assume, wishful thinking).

"Such disagreements in science are not unusual, especially considering how little is really known about zero-point energy. But those would-be utility moguls who think tapping zero-point energy is a worthwhile pursuit irritate some mainstream scientists. "I was rather dismayed at the attention from what I consider a kook community," Lamoreaux says of his celebrity status among zero-point aficionados after publishing his Casimir effect result. "It trivializes and abuses my work." More galling, though, is that these "pseudoscientists secure funding, perhaps governmental, to carry on with their research," he charges.

Puthoff's institute receives a little government money but gets most of its funds from contracts with private firms. Others are backed more explicitly by public money. This past August the National Aeronautics and Space Administration sponsored a meeting called the "Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Workshop." According to participants, zero-point energy became a high priority among those trying to figure out which "breakthroughs" should be pursued.

The propulsion application depends on a speculation put forth in 1994 by Puthoff, Bernhard Haisch of Lockheed Pale Alto Research Laboratory and Alfonso Rueda of California State University at Long Beach. They suggested that inertia--the resistance that objects put up when they are accelerated--stems from the drag effects of moving through the zero-point field. Because the zeropoint field can be manipulated in quantum experiments, Puthoff reasons, it should be possible to lessen an object's inertia and hence, for a rocket, reduce the fuel burden. Puthoff and his colleagues have been trying to prove this inertia-origin hypothesis--a sensitive pendulum should be able to detect a zero-point-energy "wake" left by a moving object--but Puthoff says they have not managed to isolate their system well enough to do so.

More conventional scientists decried the channeling of NASA funds to a meeting where real science was lacking. "We hardly talked about the physics" of the proposals, complained Milonni, adding that during one of the breakout sessions "there was a guy talking about astral projection."

Certainly, there should be room for far-out, potentially revolutionary ideas, but not at the expense of solid science. "One has to keep an open mind, but the concepts I've seen so far would violate energy conservation," Milonni concludes. In sizing up zero-point-energy schemes, it may be best to keep in mind the old caveat emptor: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

The question then, is this. Did Dr. Puthoff have "help" from the "visitor"? Was Dr. Puthoff simply so amazing at his work, that he got it right "on" - and his theories match the technology provided us by the "visitor"? Or....is Dr. Puthoff simply contributing his theories to Collins, to add "scientific accuracy" to the story Collins has created in his book?

Regardless of your opinion either way, there are too many similarities between the "story" and Dr. Puthoff's theories, that need to be explained.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby robertfenix » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:27 pm

Without a doubt Hal is part of the good ole boys club. I think Xena has some great background on the whole Hal, Bill Hamilton, Robert Collins circle jerk.
robertfenix

Postby Drewsillac » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:39 pm

Wow, nice details....
I did like the Alien Species list....
and the Deep Space Probes.......

This is when we need to have an intervention with these people and try to explain to them that even though there maybe life on other planets...

They need to realize that there IS life outside of "Mom's Basement".

Way way to much time on their hands...
But then again, I did make my own Serpo shirt....
Last edited by Drewsillac on Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. ...."
Drewsillac

Postby Hidden Hand » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:41 pm

ryguy wrote:The energy device information looked very familiar.

George Knapp - "One of these days, Hal is going to be a Nobel Prize candidate"

I wonder what the Nobel people will think when they find out that Puthoff's pals are publishing information that indicates that this isn't his own work but is actually the result of reverse engineering the work of another intelligent being (or beings).

:wsntme:
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:53 pm

ryguy wrote:
ScaRZ wrote:Come on now Shawnna, you've got to read the new release. This will give us something to talk about for a while.

Yeah - heaven forbid we talk about any serious topics. Steven Greer & the Disclosure Project? Nah... A serious study of remote viewing? Nah... A fictional story created by a lunatic New Mexico police sergeant and distributed by a perverted pedophile....hell yeah!

Here's the irony of the whole thing - a perverted, obnoxious, foul-mouthed idiot, surrounded and supported by people who proclaim themselves as fairly conservative Christians... When things don't "look" right, you only need to dig down just a tiny bit under the surface to quickly learn that they aren't right.

Not that anyone really cares. Right or wrong, it's "fun" to read. It's like McDonald's fast food. You can show people the fat content, the cholesterol content, and the sugar....but people still eat it...

So have fun.

-Ry

Ryan......As of late you always seem to be in a bad mood. Is it just me that brings this out in you?
I was reading up on Dr.Greer long before the OM or RU boards were even a thought, nothing really new there. Maybe I formed my opinion to quickly. At the start he seemed to be on the right track, but in my opinion has driven off the road.
I just don't get into the remote viewing topics, I think it's just a bunch of junk.
If I don't reply on a thread, I just have no interest, or if I'm just going to be negative I do my best to just stay away.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 pm

No...it's 10 hrs a day hanging insulation and drywall. It leaves me exhausted and with little tolerance. It's not just you, but your posts do, more often than not lately, have an underlying "attack" against our forum, like saying there hasn't been much here lately to reply to. Mike Jamieson, Al, Shawnna, Hidden Hand, IPFreely and others, have made some great posts, with excellent and very insightful comments.

I'm also very disappointed that the efforts of so many months of work, research, and evidence gathering has fallen on a few deaf ears. It's encouraging to see some people here who "get it" - but it's very discouraging to me to see a few people still don't understand the truth behind OM.

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:18 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:59 pm

ryguy wrote:No...it's 10 hrs a day hanging insulation and drywall. It leaves me exhausted and with little tolerance. It's not just you, but your posts do, more often than not lately, have an underlying "attack" against our forum, like saying there hasn't been much here lately to reply to. Mike Jamieson, Al, Shawnna, Hidden Hand, IPFreely and others, have made some great posts, with excellent and very insightful comments.

I'm also very disappointed that the efforts of so many months of work, research, and evidence gathering has fallen on a few deaf ears. It's encouraging to see some people here who "get it" - but it's very discouraging to me to see a few people still don't understand the truth behind OM.

-Ry

How can you in all honesty think for one moment I'm attacking your forum?
I tell it like I see it, plain and simple.
As I've said before, I don't care for the Latrine Threads and will not be taking part in them. It's just not for me, but if others enjoy them, have fun. That is where most of the conversation has been as late, so there really is very little of interest to me. I never meant it as a shot at RU, and if you took it that way, you are dead wrong.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Hidden Hand » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:07 am

Now I am getting a bad case of web-roids from all this..
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Springer » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:57 am

Hidden Hand wrote:Now I am getting a bad case of web-roids from all this..

Well... Drop by the ATS Gear store, we've got preperation *I* (notice that's one better than "H"), it's the reverse engineered "cure' for those nasty inter dimensional "behind" blisters. :o

Reverse engineered technology from the Zeta Reticulli "Rectoids" you've heard so much about. :lol:

OY!

STOP pocking on Ry, I FEEL his pain! I am rebuilding a 100 year old house by myself I KNOW what this man is going through! ;)

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby ryguy » Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:15 pm

Springer wrote:STOP pocking on Ry, I FEEL his pain! I am rebuilding a 100 year old house by myself I KNOW what this man is going through! ;)

S...

LOL.... I'm building a daycare center for my wife... it'll be great once it's finished, some pretty good income. But I gotta tell ya...two days of crawling under this building to run electrical lines, an entire day of building a playground set, and two more days of insulating and hanging drywall - it's enough to make a grown man cry. :)

Give me a day to rest though - and I'm ready to go at it again! We're about two weeks away from completion. If you all lived closer we'd have you over for a BBQ open-house! \:D/

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:14 pm

Shawnna wrote:

And ScaRZ - I would encourage you to read the original Victor and Anon emails I have posted here to get an idea of what this is really about. If you're really interested in digging into the delusions some of these players have, this is quite eye opening. PM me with an email address if you'd like the .pdf of these - it's a little easier to follow than trying to cut/paste here.

I had some free time this morning and read your entire post. Man! that was some good reading and lets me see things much clearer now.
Thanks Shawnna for pointing me to the thread. I've got such a small amount of free time now it's very easy for me to miss some key info.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Crakeur » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:26 pm

I posted this at ATS but the thread was deleted so I'll give it to y'all as it is, wihtout a doubt, the funniest aspect of the latest "release"

From the release:

B. "The Visitors" have come to this planet or have provided direct
communication links to us on the following dates:

1) April 1964 - Socorro, NM.

2) April 1969 - White Sands, NM

What about 1965? No visitations in '65? None? None at all?

interesting.

anyone remember the year that the exchange took place?
anyone....anyone....beuhler...beuhler.....

yup. 1965.

so, the serponauts and the americans swapped travellers in 1965 but, according to the latest release, the aliens came in 1964 and again in 1969.

First they screwed up the number of crew members and attempted to explain that issue with fuzzy math only my 3 year old daughter could understand and now they say that the aliens didn't communicate or visit us in the year they supposedly came here to swap aliens for astronauts.

nice work boys.
"Hoax or not this film clip is definitely a boost to the pro-Serpo camp." -Greatwaller
Crakeur

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo