Shawnna/Jon at OM - an explanation

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Shawnna/Jon at OM - an explanation

Postby Shawnna » Thu May 18, 2006 6:27 am

It's late but I wanted to at least get this started.

I'll begin with the most recent issue (shawnna/jon as noted by admin at the 'other' forum) and then move back in time with more info in the next week or so.

Regarding the shawnna/jon issue (and BTW, all of this information was given to admin and all the mods at the other forum but they chose to keep it to themselves). :roll:

I have two sons; ages 25 and 20, who live with me. My oldest moved back home a year ago after going to film school.

When Wayne and I went through our falling out, my oldest son (who is quite a lot like me BTW!), got interested in serpo, etc. He was actually 'jon' at the other forum. He was trying to mask his IP with a proxy but apparently forgot to turn it on at one point. :oops:

He finally fessed up to me about what was going on when he got banned the second time and he's now trying to explain all of this to admin and mods but I'm sure they don't believe it, or don't care. Either way, I do have proof and my son has offered to have a Skype conversatin with anyone so he can verify what happened. As of yet, they don't appear to be interested.

I've shared all of this with Scarz as he sent me a PM about it. I'm very happy to answer any questions any one has.

And since it is late, I'll leave this for now. More later...... :lol:

Always,
Shawnna
Last edited by Shawnna on Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Thu May 18, 2006 7:29 pm

I just want to thank you again Shawnna for sharing the above information and the e-mails with me.
I couldn't understand why Admin from the OM Forum didn't share all the info with the members and give us the opportunity to decide for ourselves. In my eyes that would've been the right thing to do.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ivo5000 » Fri May 19, 2006 3:37 am

I am here as a member and not a mod, but obviously I can clarify the situation somewhat.

The reason for the ban had nothing to do with jon's relationship with Shawnna. The actual reasons were clearly stated to jon both publicly and privately. I don't think jon has shared everything with you. I will just leave it at that.
ivo5000

Postby Shawnna » Fri May 19, 2006 6:27 am

Well hello, Ivo. And welcome!

And I am VERY glad you are posting here as a member and not a mod! :D

I do believe the entire exchange that resulted in 'jon' - my son's - banning is clearly outlined in the 'other' forum.

The fact of the matter is that greatwaller was rude and condecending and allowed to get away with it because of the double standard over there when it comes to who admin and others have been led to believe are "insiders".

And this particular 'insider' - greatwaller - is playing you all like a fiddle.

I am not hiding anything, from anyone. Your insinuation that I am is not appreciated. If you have specific questions or concerns you'd like me to clear up, please ask. I'm more than happy to answer anyone's questions. :)

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Fri May 19, 2006 1:10 pm

I agree with you Shawnna on GreatWaller and in my opinion he is nothing more than a cheerleader for the cause. It's impossible to get into a conversation with him unless you are in CAMP. He doesn't show ANY respect for anyones thoughts,opinions, or beliefs other than those who fall in line with HIS thinking.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dragonfire » Fri May 19, 2006 2:02 pm

I also must admit, he is the cheerleader.
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby ryguy » Fri May 19, 2006 2:19 pm

ivo5000 wrote:I am here as a member and not a mod, but obviously I can clarify the situation somewhat.

The reason for the ban had nothing to do with jon's relationship with Shawnna. The actual reasons were clearly stated to jon both publicly and privately. I don't think jon has shared everything with you. I will just leave it at that.

ivo,

In this forum - you don't have to "leave it at that". Here - you don't need to walk on eggshells, feel free to express your view! If the actual reasons were clearly stated to Shawnna's son - feel free to post those reasons here. We have no problem with that. Do be careful about posting the speculations of other people in here - because while you're free to post them, people are also free to prove them wrong.

You don't have to worry about getting attacked by Shawnna either - she has promised to play nice in here. lol

About Greatwaller - he is definitely a cheerleader and has the run of the forum. I have "speculations" as to the reasons, but I'll avoid posting them here until they can be proven true.

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dragonfire » Fri May 19, 2006 2:27 pm

Wouldn't it be interesting to know who he went fishing with :?
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby ivo5000 » Fri May 19, 2006 2:36 pm

ryguy wrote:
ivo5000 wrote:I am here as a member and not a mod, but obviously I can clarify the situation somewhat.

ivo,

In this forum - you don't have to "leave it at that". Here - you don't need to walk on eggshells, feel free to express your view! If the actual reasons were clearly stated to Shawnna's son - feel free to post those reasons here. We have no problem with that. Do be careful about posting the speculations of other people in here - because while you're free to post them, people are also free to prove them wrong.

You don't have to worry about getting attacked by Shawnna either - she has promised to play nice in here. lol

About Greatwaller - he is definitely a cheerleader and has the run of the forum. I have "speculations" as to the reasons, but I'll avoid posting them here until they can be proven true.

-Ry

It is not a matter of walking on eggshells. I really don't have a problem in expressing an opinion when needed. My issue here is that what we are talking about is an internal matter that I was a part of as a Mod at OM. I will not share those kinds of details here.

If you feel that jon's suspension was unjust, well that's fine. That is your opinion. I was a part of the decision making process to suspend his account, and my opinion is that I was all for it. My statement above was not an insinuation, it was to let you know that you do not know the details behind what was said to whom.

I really did not come over here to this forum to discuss the inner workings of OM. I am here to share in the discussion of the facts concerning Serpo, Seinu and other related matters.

Feel free to discuss via PM with Ry and Zep concerning myself and my integrity. I don't want to discuss personalities nor do I want to get in to any "he said-she said" type of discussions. I don't think that Ry and Zep rejuvenated this forum to sit back and discuss OM. Let's move on from those issues.
ivo5000

Postby ryguy » Fri May 19, 2006 2:48 pm

ivo5000 wrote:Feel free to discuss via PM with Ry and Zep concerning myself and my integrity. I don't want to discuss personalities nor do I want to get in to any "he said-she said" type of discussions. I don't think that Ry and Zep rejuvenated this forum to sit back and discuss OM. Let's move on from those issues.

Absolutely - and yes ivo5000 is a good guy. And you're right, we started this forum to discuss ufology & reality issues, not forum issues. Shawnna's experiences, which she's writing about in this first post, of course start with the most recent forum issues over at OM. I think we can move past those issues at this point - they're overwith. But Shawnna - I have a feeling people are somewhat curious about your experiences a little further back in the past, once you were drawn into some conversations with Steben and then the accusations on the forums that you are Tacitus.

Clearing up those issues will go a long way toward helping us to determine who Tacitus really is. Because that is quite relevant to Serpo & Seinu.

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Fri May 19, 2006 2:56 pm

ivo5000 wrote:[It is not a matter of walking on eggshells. I really don't have a problem in expressing an opinion when needed. My issue here is that what we are talking about is an internal matter that I was a part of as a Mod at OM. I will not share those kinds of details here.

If you feel that jon's suspension was unjust, well that's fine. That is your opinion. I was a part of the decision making process to suspend his account, and my opinion is that I was all for it. My statement above was not an insinuation, it was to let you know that you do not know the details behind what was said to whom.

I really did not come over here to this forum to discuss the inner workings of OM. I am here to share in the discussion of the facts concerning Serpo, Seinu and other related matters.

If you did not come over here to discuss the inner workings of OM than you shouldn't have made your post. If you look back at what you posted, it was indeed an insinuation meant to tell others that you know something they don't - which was totally unnecessary and was only meant to inflame.

And Ry - my intent was to do just that. But I cannot sit back and let Ivo take pokes at me without responding.

And believe it or not - I really don't care what Zep or Ry or anyone else has to say about anyone else - I make my own judgments based on my own experience. And so far, my experience with Ivo is less than positive.

Always,
Shawnna

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dragonfire » Fri May 19, 2006 3:13 pm

Come on now children, play nice :wink:

This is exactly what we don't need here :? PM each other or please drop it.

Lets move on to the main reason we're here :mrgreen: Which seemed to be moving along fine until.... :wink:
Last edited by dragonfire on Fri May 19, 2006 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby ryguy » Fri May 19, 2006 3:15 pm

Shawnna wrote:And Ry - my intent was to do just that. But I cannot sit back and let Ivo take pokes at me without responding.

Fair enough.

And believe it or not - I really don't care what Zep or Ry or anyone else has to say about anyone else - I make my own judgments based on my own experience.

Yup - and that's precisely why we're glad to have you on our forum Shawnna. Because you're willing to make your own judgements based on your own experience and research, not based on what others tell you.

Ivo might have posted the incinuation in haste. There was a lot of speculation about what was doing what, who was doing what, and who was doing who :) - and people get swayed by speculations.

My hope is that ivo5000 doesn't feel threatened here - because I believe he has a lot to offer in the area of research and investigation. I saw him do some fantastic background research into some of the "background" individuals and I was quite impressed. We can use that kind of intelligence and those research skills here.

I hope the two of you can resolve these differences (maybe through PM's?) - and we can move ahead and hear more of your experiences. I'd like it if you left out some parts of course that don't reflect on me as well as I'd like, but as I said - you are free to post your experiences as you see fit in all openness. ;)

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ivo5000 » Fri May 19, 2006 3:20 pm

Shawnna wrote:If you did not come over here to discuss the inner workings of OM than you shouldn't have made your post. If you look back at what you posted, it was indeed an insinuation meant to tell others that you know something they don't - which was totally unnecessary and was only meant to inflame.

And Ry - my intent was to do just that. But I cannot sit back and let Ivo take pokes at me without responding.

And believe it or not - I really don't care what Zep or Ry or anyone else has to say about anyone else - I make my own judgments based on my own experience. And so far, my experience with Ivo is less than positive.

Always,
Shawnna

Shawnna,

Well, I can see where this is going. Thanks for confirming my suspicions. This is NOT what I thought it was going to be.

See ya...

***Mod note: edited to cut down on excessive quotes***
ivo5000

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Fri May 19, 2006 3:39 pm

ivo5000 wrote:Shawnna,

Well, I can see where this is going. Thanks for confirming my suspicions. This is NOT what I thought it was going to be.

See ya...

Ebe1 then points to a bowl that is empty and says, "Ivo5000 not living." YIKES!!!!

***Mod note: edited to cut down on excessive quotes***
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo