Shawnna/Jon at OM - an explanation

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Shawnna » Fri May 19, 2006 4:20 pm

ivo5000 wrote:Shawnna,

Well, I can see where this is going. Thanks for confirming my suspicions. This is NOT what I thought it was going to be.

See ya...

***Mod note: edited to cut down on excessive quotes***

Ivo - I do hope you continue to post on this forum. I don't like the whole "PM" thing as it tends to create a feeling of "we're in the know.... wink.... wink...." and that's not my style.

I do apologize if what I have posted here has offended you - it is never my intent. :oops:

Now, tonight when I get home I will update this thread and go over those issues Ry mentioned above; how Steben and I connected and the outcome of those conversations which led to lots of emotionally draining speculation that I hope to clear up!. :lol:

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

GW

Postby TheShadow » Sun May 21, 2006 7:23 pm

ScaRZ wrote:I agree with you Shawnna on GreatWaller and in my opinion he is nothing more than a cheerleader for the cause. It's impossible to get into a conversation with him unless you are in CAMP. He doesn't show ANY respect for anyones thoughts,opinions, or beliefs other than those who fall in line with HIS thinking.

I have a question, maybe someone can answer.
Who do the powers that be over at OM believe Greatwaller to be? What makes him a Member of Honour? Seems to me he is just a gullible old fool that believes anything he reads or hears. Maybe i am wrong and he does indeed have some insight, just curious as to why they seem to adore him so much.
TheShadow
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Shawnna » Sun May 21, 2006 8:22 pm

This is my opinion only and is based on nothing more than my gut feeling given the whole intent and tone of that forum.

My sense is that Admin knows exactly who greatwaller is and for some reason, seems to feel he needs to be center stage.

Perhaps greatwaller is in on this whole story telling saga in some way? If you go back and take note of when greatwaller jumped into the fray with pom poms in hand, it was always when there were seeds of doubt being posted by those who refuse to 'go along' to 'get along' - if you know what I mean.

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dragonfire » Sun May 21, 2006 8:27 pm

I deleted this because shawnna to an extent answered it.

In respect to GreatWaller, He is the head cheerleade over there. And you are correct shawnna, he usually doesn't pop up until questions are displaying disbelief. He does not take critisizm well and will jump on anyone who does critisize serpo.org :wink:
Last edited by dragonfire on Sun May 21, 2006 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby TheShadow » Sun May 21, 2006 8:28 pm

I agree totally with that assessment Shawnna. Was under the impression that he was someone of influence or knowledge from the way they speak of (and defend) him over there. Was just wondering if he was SOMEBODY or just a cheerleader for the cause. Maybe the mods will fill us in a bit
TheShadow
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ivo5000 » Mon May 22, 2006 3:53 am

Shawnna wrote:

Well, I can see where this is going. Thanks for confirming my suspicions. This is NOT what I thought it was going to be.

See ya...

***Mod note: edited to cut down on excessive quotes***

Ivo - I do hope you continue to post on this forum. I don't like the whole "PM" thing as it tends to create a feeling of "we're in the know.... wink.... wink...." and that's not my style.

I do apologize if what I have posted here has offended you - it is never my intent. :oops:

Now, tonight when I get home I will update this thread and go over those issues Ry mentioned above; how Steben and I connected and the outcome of those conversations which led to lots of emotionally draining speculation that I hope to clear up!. :lol:

Always,
Shawnna

Apology accepted.

I might come back and post at some time in the future when the general discussion here moves on to something other than bashing the people and the subject matter at OM. But for now, I really don't see the purpose behind this forum nor do I see the posts having anything to do with its mission statement. :?
ivo5000

Postby kyleking » Mon May 22, 2006 4:41 am

Well dang -

Ol' ivo just packed up his marbles and went home...

You'd think that the folks at OM would be glad someone's talking about them...based on the behavior exhibited, it would seem inevitable. LOL

Kyle
kyleking

Postby Shawnna » Mon May 22, 2006 4:46 am

ivo5000 wrote:Apology accepted.

I might come back and post at some time in the future when the general discussion here moves on to something other than bashing the people and the subject matter at OM. But for now, I really don't see the purpose behind this forum nor do I see the posts having anything to do with its mission statement. :?

Glad to see you back, Ivo! And I do hope you choose to post here in the future. :D

As to your statement that this forum's discussion is focused on 'bashing the people and the subject matter at OM" - I beg to differ. :shock:

There are many fine people posting here who do their homework and don't base their assertions on documents and events that are questionable, at best.

Yes, there are a few topics and threads dedicated to what some of us have either witnessed, or experienced at the 'other' forum, but they are usually posted with the goal to bring light to the truth of what occurred there. This is especially true with respect to my own experience. :)

I'm sure you have to agree - if only to yourself - that admin and mods there have not acted in good faith with the recent banning of two new individuals (kyleking and sp123) without warning, and without announcement - and this was done AFTER their new forum rules were announced! :roll:

In any event, I truly am glad you decided to accept my apology and return to this forum. We welcome your insight and look forward to a lively discussion!

And just to make it easy for everyone, I'm going to quote the mission of this forum, as established by Zep and Ry and posted in the Index under Site Announcements:

The mission of this forum is not to "oil the wheels" of disclosure. It is to seperate the weeds - to remove the disinfo from the info. This is our mission. We hope, that some day preferably soon, world governments come forward with disclosure of the answer to the alien question.

However we must not allow governments to use ufology as a tool to confuse or discredit other governments, groups, or individuals for other purposes. Ufology should not be a government disinfo tool. These games of disinfo have gone on for far too long. It is time for researchers to seperate the lies from the truth. We will not allow the deception, from within or without any government, to continue. The world of ufology needs a face lift.

Our philosophy within this forum demands that if anyone sees evidence of a hoaxed disclosure, they will be allowed to reveal such evidence here, and will be given an equal opportunity for open discussion of the evidence from both sides. This forum is for people to openly discuss disclosures and all of the players involved however they choose to and with absolute freedom - to embrace or deny each disclosure however they please. Intelligent and accurate analysis will be embraced.

Always,
Shawnna

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby GalacticG » Tue May 23, 2006 10:26 pm

ivo5000 wrote:
Shawnna wrote:

See ya...

<snip>

Ivo, I hope you'll be around to participate here. But boards talk about other boards. It's inevitable. Here at RU, there are people who are past and present viewers/participants at ATS and OM. So it's inevitable that the pros and cons of each and the personalities of participants will be discussed here and vice versa. Humans are going to vent about unfair practices and double-standards.

It's my opinion that OM has a double-standard on this issue. For example, I see ATS routinely bashed at OM, as well as people who were instrumental in analyzing the Serpo Saga from the start. For instance, GW repeatedly gets away with disrespecting anyone who doesn't unquestioningly follow Serpo. OM seems to have a Caste System and if you're not a "Member of Great Honour" you'd better watch your mouth (read: don't challenge the validity of Serpo or question those at the top of OM) or you'll get banned. Those behaviors violate the TOS at OM do they not?

Ivo, sorry if this post is piling on - I'm not against you at all and want to hear your voice and contributions. My beef is with OM and how it's run. Just like OM has a beef with ATS and how it's run. Just like we all have a beef with how Disclosure is being run (or not run, it's hard to tell).

- GalacticG
Kool-Aid? No thanks. But I'll take a Guinness.
GalacticG
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby JayKew » Wed May 24, 2006 9:21 pm

Ive been bobbing along for a few months like the Mary Celeste on the seas of the internet ever since I hurriedly set sail from ATS land when it became a beheading offence to deny ignorance.

I spotted dry land a week or so ago on the Open Minds island and my did it look a pleasant place with lots of banana trees and bountiful coconut palms.

Alas there was a an old and wizened mad man running amok on the isle and if one disagreed with any of his inane mutterings one was charged with the onerous task of continuous pistolling at dawn duels with him and his cohorts.

I could have duelled until sunday became saturday for my wit and wisdom is rapier like and the Ben Gunn prodigy would soon have been put to the sword but in truth I sail the seas of the internet looking for Tranquility land where good manners and good but not impolite debate is the way of life.

So I quickly hauled up anchor and sailed off into the sunset.

And after dropping anchor to pick up stores and supplies, I find myself here.

It looks tropical and peaceful and friendly. I hope to like it here.

Dont be letting me down now.
JayKew
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed May 24, 2006 11:20 pm

JayKew wrote:It looks tropical and peaceful and friendly. I hope to like it here.

Dont be letting me down now.

It is quite peaceful and definitely friendly - you're quite welcome here. Although we've just found this island - Zep and I will do our best to avoid the path of the Lord of the Flies. Everyone has an equal say, a fair chance to voice their view, and an equal shot at facing healthy criticism & debate. You've found the right place - set up camp and enjoy your stay!

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:29 am

*****Website Update*****

Shawnna on Serpo - Chapter 1

Shawnna describes her experiences in the early days of Serpo, when we were all staying up all night hitting the "refresh" button as fast as we could, waiting for those elusive Eben photos that never came. Most of those reading this page were probably there - night after night, starting back in November of 2005. Shawnna describes, in her own personal style - a combination of Irish grit and touching emotion - how an internet hoax brought together three friends, who have become the owners of Reality Uncovered. Read the story HERE.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Almeirhria » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:59 am

Shawnna/Admin - with regards to the mission statement quoted above - is the aim for disclosure limited to the ET/UFO issue, ie is there any consideration to be given to the disclosure of other areas, including those related to either ET's or UFO's?

JayKew - hopefully RU satisfies you - likewise I have reasons for not posting on various forums, including ATS and OM.
Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern
Almeirhria

Postby ryguy » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:02 pm

Almeirhria wrote:Shawnna/Admin - with regards to the mission statement quoted above - is the aim for disclosure limited to the ET/UFO issue, ie is there any consideration to be given to the disclosure of other areas, including those related to either ET's or UFO's?

If I understand your question correctly, the answer is yes. We're looking for the disclosure of information that would explain the various phenomenon. The focus, of course, has been ET's and UFO's - but we're interested in learning the "reality" behind the "paranormal" such as PSI/Remote Viewing, ghosts/spirits & apparations, and most other unexplained phenomenon.

Upcoming we're focusing an effort on publishing articles that focus on the various paranormal. Some of the subjects coming up soon include:

- Remote Viewing
- Folklore of "Creatures" in subterranean caverns
- Ouiji board experiences and possible explanations

and many more (ideas are always welcome - as are article submissions - with article writers will be receiving a free DVD of the Webre interview).

So yes, our mission is certainly disclosure of much more than just ET/UFO reality - it is the disclosure/uncovering of the truth behind what the current population considers "paranormal".

Hope that answers your question.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to Project Serpo