Dr. "Kit" Green responds to Serpo Release #19

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Dr. "Kit" Green responds to Serpo Release #19

Postby ryguy » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:05 pm

Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green Responds to Serpo Release #19

Immediately following Serpo release #19 distributed by Victor Martinez and posted on the web by Bill Ryan, I sent Dr. Green the following query regarding segments of the release pertaining to his prior position of research with GM, and whether he knew anything of the accuracy of the names listed in release #19. Dr. Green was good enough to respond to those questions. He has given me permission to post his response on this forum.

My email to Dr. Green was as follows:

Dr. Green,

In regards to the latest Serpo release #19 - we noticed a reference to "General Motors Remote Research Facility", as well as a large list of names of "scientists/officials" with access to "the program". Given your background at General Motors, and your government experience - would you be willing to provide your insight, for the members of our forum, concerning the accuracy of these particular claims?

Thanks in advance for any information you may offer,

-Ryan

Dr. Green's response, received today, was as follows:

Ryan: I was a senior Department Head in Research, then Executive
Director of the Research Labs in Warren, Michigan, and finally the Chief
Technology Officer & and Chief Medical Officer for General Motors for
Asia Pacific from 1985 through 2003. I never heard of any "remote"
laboratory with anything like that name...in or outside the United
States. The name appeared first many years ago...and I remember it was
in a document similar in tone to, but I can not recall if it was the
exact same as release #19. Furthermore, I have in the past week queried
many senior scientists and engineers at General Motors, both in and
outside of research activities, with knowledge of Global Operations:
like myself, all say the name is specious, and such a name much less
such a lab never existed that any of us recall, or about which we can
find any record. GM sponsors many research programs globally...but all
retain the name of their own institutions and universities. There are no
exceptions in my experience, or knowledge of the GM Research history
going back even before my tenure. I have heard of several names on the
"list", and believe I may have met a few of the persons in passing
once...but none are colleagues, and I have never heard of their
activities associated with the subjects claimed. Finally, at least a few
of the names on a quick check are mis-spelled, or attributed to
companies and institutions which do not appear on any of their
resume's...and which in a few cases I am told with which they do not
remember ever having been associated.

Many thanks to Dr. Green for his interesting and detailed response and allowing me to post this information for the benefit of our membership.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:08 pm

We are in the process of contacting an individual we believe to be the source of the "T.C. - Seinu" disclosures. Whether they will answer our questions honestly, and how they will respond to the evidence we've accumulated implicating them remains in question. However shortly we should have more information regarding the true source of the "T.C." disclosures - and in effect, the true "source" of the "Serpo" writings. There are indeed others behind Richard Doty - but they are most certainly not intelligence, and not DIA.

The two are in fact one and the same, when the timing of the first "T.C." contact is taken into account and correlated with the other activities that were ongoing with Serpo during that time. The connections are obvious, or at least should be obvious to those with access to the true timing of the first "T.C." disclosure (not just when they were publically posted, months later).

When we learn more, we'll be sure to provide a report both in here and on the website.

Upcoming information will posted on the main website - a repost of Kit's comments regarding factual errors in Serpo #19, as well as some new information regarding Dan Smith's blog - these should be posted shortly.

I realize the forum has been quiet, but I want to post a quick thank you to the large number of PM's of support, research, and encouragement. It's amazing how afraid of the "players" many researchers are, and so withdraw from posting the amazing information they've found - but if we can provide a voice for those researchers and their findings, we'll be more than happy to. Please feel free to contact us with any more information you have that we can verify.

Sometimes the silence before the storm is more frightening than the storm itself. Although with Serpo, I believe the storm will be quite frightening all its own. And I thank god he has put me in a place to have a hand in its brewing. Those who the thunder will pound on have deserved this for many years.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:12 pm

Permit me to play devils avocate to mr, greens statement. First off I find it strange that someone of his stature would actually send a response . But I,m
admit I,m not him , I only know if I were sent such a email from someone I did not know I would think "WTF" laugh and hit delete. But that is just me and my opinion. I am in no means suggesting that it was incorrect to contact MrGreen in anyway .

Secondly is it not strange that he know so much about people are not his colleagues i.e. rsumes or spelling of thier names.

Lastly I do not suggest in anyway that Mr.Green is being anything other then truthful. I am only of the opinion that it is prudent to look at all possablities on any evidence presented and even more so on that which sapports your position in any matter.
late
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:26 pm

I.P.Freely wrote:Permit me to play devils avocate to mr, greens statement. First off I find it strange that someone of his stature would actually send a response . But I,m
admit I,m not him , I only know if I were sent such a email from someone I did not know I would think "WTF" laugh and hit delete. But that is just me and my opinion. I am in no means suggesting that it was incorrect to contact MrGreen in anyway .

You are assuming this is the first email I've ever sent Dr. Green, and that he doesn't "know" me. Secondly, there's a reason I contacted Dr. Green (not Mr. Green btw - a Ph.D. is not easy to come by - in most cases anyway).

I did not blindly contact Dr. Green - his viewpoint is quite relevant to Serpo. Others aware of the "politics" of the Serpo and T.C. releases should understand. And those who don't will understand soon enough.

Secondly is it not strange that he know so much about people are not his colleagues i.e. rsumes or spelling of thier names.

Knowing a person's name and professional positions are not "knowing so much". He's not claiming to know their wive's names and the name of their first-born children. But he is in a position to meet many of these people or to have interaction with them in professional capacity - more so than most of us, he would know how accurate the information is that has been presented about this list of individuals.

Lastly I do not suggest in anyway that Mr.Green is being anything other then truthful. I am only of the opinion that it is prudent to look at all possablities on any evidence presented and even more so on that which sapports your position in any matter.

It is more important to look at the pattern created by all of the realities, and not let all of the "possibilities" cloud your judgement.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:24 pm

I had a planned an update/article to be posted to the website tonight - however in light of Tacitus' recent return, and conspiratorial speculation by a few Obscure Minds - I'm going to put it off for a few days in hopes that Mr. Monroe says what he has to say.

Unlike other forums moderators, I could care less what our traffic level is, what our membership level is, or what our ranking is. We're not in a competition for traffic, we're simply publishing the truth as evidence, regardless of who reads it or doesn't. It's out there and available, that's what matters. And based on the website statistics, a lot of people are certainly reading our updates. It's surprising (and nice) to see.

I almost feel as though Tacitus spoke up now intentionally - only days after it was announced that we would be providing an update tonight, simply to distract or sabotage - and I don't appreciate it. I'm starting to consider the possibility that Tacitus is actually a tool used by the "other" side to disrupt our efforts. But if he has something important to say, I certainly won't stand in his way. And if the evidence continues to flow from him as it has in the recent past, I'll continue announcing his updates to our membership (for now).

The website update that will provide some evidence regarding the level of complicitness of certain members of the "team of 5" will be provided Thursday or Friday, once the reaction to Tacitus dies down.

Thanks,
-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Hidden Hand » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:10 pm

Proof talks and b.s. walks

he can say whatever he wants -- but continuously dangled carrots are not evidence
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:17 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:27 pm

ryguy wrote:
I almost feel as though Tacitus spoke up now intentionally - only days after it was announced that we would be providing an update tonight, simply to distract or sabotage - and I don't appreciate it. I'm starting to consider the possibility that Tacitus is actually a tool used by the "other" side to disrupt our efforts. But if he has something important to say, I certainly won't stand in his way. And if the evidence continues to flow from him as it has in the recent past, I'll continue announcing his updates to our membership (for now).

Thanks,
-Ry

No disespect but I find it funny you can,t see right through this guy. You have the tool part right in fact I could think of many other choice words for his kind. But working for the so called other side is too much , if you want blame "the other side" for everything thats your choice but it will kinda throw your whole truth thing out the window. All I,m saying is don,t bye in to this moroon vieing for attention. I,d put more faith in what you have say over that whatever he/it says anyday in the week.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:56 pm

I can't understand why the OM Mods would be or be part of Mr. Monroe.
Why would they be out to destroy their own camp, Victor, Doty or their goals?

If you have a new release, I say release it. It doesn't matter when you release it, they at OM and others will view it through the same eyes anyhow. It doesn't matter if you release it today or a week from now. The same thoughts will still cross thier minds no matter the day or the hour.
Last edited by ScaRZ on Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:43 pm

ScaRZ wrote:I can't understand why the OM Mods would be or be part of Mr. Monroe.
Why would they be out to destroy their own camp, Victor, Doty or their goals?

If you have a new release, I say release it. It doen't matter when you release it, they at OM and others will view it through the same eyes anyhow. It doesn't matter if you release it today or a week from now. The same thoughts will still cross thier minds no matter the day or the hour.

LOL...great points Scarz.... Excellent points actually. Thanks...

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:32 pm

My oh my, Bren is truly living in his own fantasies if his latest post is anything to go by. I quote:

the main flaw is that they simply are not in the 'loop'. As we were with Kit Green and his email about the "multi-billion $ dollar operation" - one of the biggest expose's in recent years

:shock:
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:45 pm

Bill Ryan has sent Kit Green a public email. I feel someone is getting a little above their station...

Kit:

I’m writing this to you publicly and look forward to a public response.

You’ve positioned yourself, for reasons which to many are by no means clear, to be a conduit of information and personal opinion to Reality Uncovered, who therefore hold you in high esteem.

I know you’re well aware of the recent accusation publicly promoted by them that Marilyn and Doug Ruben are behind the Serpo story.

I have two questions:

1) Have you contacted Reality Uncovered letting them know that they’re totally wide of the mark and that Marilyn and Doug have no involvement apart from personal interest in the story, and a general desire to help?

2) If you have not done this, will you please explain why?

You’re perfectly aware of a very great deal that lies behind the Serpo story and which has never been told. You have an excellent opportunity here to make a public statement that clears the reputations of innocent people. It would do a lot to assuage the assumptions that some are making that you are allowing and even encouraging certain events to occur.

We all await your response.

Please distribute this widely as long as nothing is edited or deleted.

Best to all, Bill

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:16 pm

Yes Bill,

After forwarding the link to Kit he responded with a fantastic analysis, agreeing with some points, taking issue with others - you know...like an intelligent person, he discusses the evidence point by point. It's quite refreshing.

His first response (the opening paragraph) was:

Ryan.

Persuasive, and at times an even compelling piece. You are fair and
state what is known and what is opinion.

It's nice to hold a conversation with people who are willing to look at and analyze evidence that has been verified from several sources.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Springer » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:55 am

I am happy to report that after telephone conversations with the extremely honest, pleasent, ultra INTELLIGENT and very sincere Kit Green, (the observant may notice we have an "in house" banner for his upcoming PBS Special on our home page) that what "Bren" states above in Zep's post is a data point that is the furthest POSSIBLE from the truth (no surprise there) and not even in the same galaxy as reality! [smilie=to funny.gif]

In other words, CLASSIC charlatan/conman speak. ;)

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Google

Return to Project Serpo