the serpo b.s. goes on

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

the serpo b.s. goes on

Postby mistakim » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:01 pm

i cannot believe that the serpo b.s. has been revived. i'm starting to lose respect for bill ryan. these are evil bastards who continue to promote this crap. rick doty are you listening? there is no further need to plumb the factual consistencies of the various serpo posts because there are no facts to plumb. it's all a huge load of XXXXX. (nay- cat XXXXXXXX, the worst of all possible XXXXxXX.) greatwaller, jake, ivo and bren- the XXXXXXXX over at om- will never let this die. they have too much invested in it. but the bathrobe brigade can't seem to let go either. it wasn't that long ago that chris green was being trashed as a serpo-hoax accomplice and yet now ry seeks out his critique of the latest installment of the lie. this is shameless stuff on both sides. and of course, at the same time, we have ipdaily selling shower doors to nurse ratched while accusing mista kim of being off-topic. go figure...

where is ochre when we need him/her?

******mod edit for language********
mistakim

Postby I.P.Freely » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:35 am

What is your problem? really what are you so angry about?
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:37 am

:?:
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:56 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: the serpo b.s. goes on

Postby ryguy » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:52 pm

I'll take this apart a line at a time.

mistakim wrote:i cannot believe that the serpo b.s. has been revived.

You can't revive something that never died. Look at the Seinu/T.C. disclosures that continue on, look at Serpo #19 and #20 that continue to be released. As long as the hoax continues, we'll keep working to expose the hoaxsters.

i'm starting to lose respect for bill ryan. these are evil bastards who continue to promote this crap. rick doty are you listening? there is no further need to plumb the factual consistencies of the various serpo posts because there are no facts to plumb. it's all a huge load of XXXXX. (nay- cat XXXXXXXX, the worst of all possible XXXXxXX.)

In the words of former President Bill Clinton - "I feel your pain."

greatwaller, jake, ivo and bren- the XXXXXXXX over at om- will never let this die. they have too much invested in it.

There will come a day when they don't have a choice.

but the bathrobe brigade can't seem to let go either. it wasn't that long ago that chris green was being trashed as a serpo-hoax accomplice and yet now ry seeks out his critique of the latest installment of the lie.

First of all, he wasn't trashed. There are some who believe in his involvement and they are free to believe that and express that belief. At some point, the truth will come out either way. In my opinion, behavior is a reflection of a person's personality and ethics. When contacted, Doty threatened Shawnna as we chronicled in one of our releases. When contacted, Victor did nothing but make vulgar, immature and childish attacks. Collins simply repeated the same rediculous statements over and over.

Dr. Green, on the other hand, as well as several others, have been polite, straightforward, and willing to answer some very difficult questions. Dr. Green has seldom, if ever, been willing to come forward and make a statement on any internet forum. He is a respected scientist within his circles and so we appreciate the large step he was willing to take in making such a public statement in regards to much of the bogus information put forth in release #19.

We appreciate his statement, and any future comments he's willing to make.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:05 pm

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to Project Serpo