ME BANNED NOW FROM OM because Bill Ryan is an idiot

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

ME BANNED NOW FROM OM because Bill Ryan is an idiot

Postby robertfenix » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:09 pm

Since the morons decided to add post 21 blabbering on about 6,000 minutes of magnetic tape blah blah and I basically told Bill Ryan off for being an ignorant dolt. Saying that Magnetic tape would have been garbage after 6 years on Serpo due to of course the higher radiation exposure from the dual suns which is the reason why they say the returning crew members died. But of course I get banned because the facts say no magnetic tape would have survived the 10 years or 13 years etc on Serpo without being properly protected and something like 600 individual magentic tape cassetes for sure would not have survived that long.

Thus I said the hand written journals and typewritter were more believable to the tale then this "new" post in regards to all this magnetic tape the crew supposedly took with them to account for the audio transcription were supposedly all this SERPOPHONEY information is coming from....

Give me a break, what a load of crap they are. The whole lot of them, nothing but lying deceiving, criminals and mental degenerates.

http://www.amianet.org/publication/reso ... mreqs.html

DO NOT : Expose tapes to UV radiation, including the sun, for extended periods.

http://www.lib.ucdavis.edu/dept/preserv ... tmedia.php

Produce 3 copies for all magnetic media; recopy every five years; store copies separately. Inspect and verify all copies. Label all copies. Don't use system backup tapes as preservation masters

Keep sound recordings in dark storage. Fit light fixtures with fluorescent tubes which do not produce UV radiation in excess of 75 microwatts per lumen
Life Expectancy
D3 Magnetic Tape
• 50 yrs at 50F, 25%RH
• 25 yrs at 59F, 30%RH
• 15 yrs at 68F, 40%RH
• 3 yrs at 77F, 25%RH
DLT Magnetic Tape
• 75 yrs at 50F, 25%RH
• 45 yrs at 59F, 30%RH
• 15 yrs at 68F, 40%RH
• 3 yrs at 77F, 25%RH
CD/DVD
• 75 yrs at 50F, 25%RH
• 45 yrs at 59F, 30%RH
• 20 yrs at 68F, 40%RH
• 10 yrs at 77F, 25%RH
DAT Tape
• 30 yrs at 50F, 25%RH
• 15 yrs at 59F, 30%RH
• 3 yrs at 68F, 40%RH
• 9 mos. at 77F, 25%RH
In the early 1960s, a type of polyester material called polyethylene terephthalate was used.

Don't expose to sun, heat or excess moisture
robertfenix

Postby Hidden Hand » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:24 pm

RF -

Your OM banning wings are in the mail to you, along with a complimentary "I Was Banned at OM and all I Got Was This Lousy T-shirt" t-shirt.
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:41 pm

lol...you dared to use logic? What were you thinking? "Suspend disbelief" - remember??

Suspend intelligence while you're at it.

Thanks for bringing your "tone" of logic and intelligence over here. It's quite welcome. If you had stayed there much longer, you might have been sucked into their "remote viewing" club... lol

Have fun.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:07 pm

FYI - some fun reading:

--------

Remote Viewer John Kovacs

March 14th, 2004

Michigan MUFON is privileged to host a unique and special presenter for our March 14th meeting – Remote-Viewer John Kovacs.

Kovacs is a gifted viewer with direct training in Controlled Remote Viewing (CRV) by ex-military former members of the U.S. Government’s secret “Stargate” CRV program. Since his initial training in 1997, Kovacs has immersed himself in continuing personal CRV exercise successes and has presented at several remote-viewing conferences. A resident of Michigan, Kovacs has even performed CRV experiments locally with Dr. William Levengood.

At our meeting, Kovacs will enlighten us on the science, history, and mystery of remote-viewing. Though in the limited time of this presentation, Kovacs will not be providing a live demonstration or training, expect to have your eyes opened about remote-viewing. He’ll even have much to say about our favorite topic…

Remote-viewers have often attempted to target UFOs. Well-known individuals like Ed Danes and Courtney Brown, for example, have extensively attempted to view extraterrestrial targets. There has been much debate within the remote-viewing community on the veracity of viewing “paranormal” targets. Kovacs weighs in on this controversial topic and includes as part of his presentation a video segment of a remote-viewing session where other viewers target a UFO.

And a subtly connected topic :

Marilyn Ruben

May 7, 2000

Marilyn Ruben, of "Alien Abduction Experience and Research" reports that a significant breakthrough in the search for trace physical evidence of alien abductions may have been uncovered in ordinary household dust, according to biophysicist Dr. William C. Levengood of Pinelandia Biophysics Laboratory of Michigan. Microscopic glassy particles have been found in household dust of individuals claiming to be abductees. Glassy particles have been found in bedrooms, kitchens, family rooms, hallways, basement stairs, and so on.

Glassy particles have not been found in dust where abductions are not known to occur. The glassy particles come in a variety of shapes, including hollow or solid spheres. The particles are occasionally amber in color and vary in size from 1 micron or more, which is 1/1,000 of a millimeter or larger. Other more elongated particles include a "pseudo crystal" and an octopus shape. These forms are often clear and contain definite, non-cellular, non-plant structure. A visual inspection of the "pseudo crystals" under 450x magnification gives the appearance of a fiber optic arrangement, while the octopus structure sometimes appears to have exploded outward at its center as if releasing something.

Household dust is best collected from areas not commonly dusted, such as the top ledges of doors and window frames. Unexplainable whitish dust in recently cleaned rooms of abductees' homes has also tested positive for these glassy particles. While abductees' homes have produced two or more styles of particles, no abductee's home to date has produced all styles of particles. Dr. Levengood is continuing his research into uncovering the origin of the currently unexplainable glassy particles.

Thanks to Marilyn Rueben and Nancy Talbot.

Particle photos can be seen at: http://www.abduct.com/aaer2/r9.htm (Link no longer works)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:53 pm

Did they ban you Robert? I just got through reading your post at OM and thought you made some good points.

I for one think there is a mass of disinfo flying every direction as of late. It was pretty calm for awhile, but a huge uptake is underway.

I do my best to stay out of the threads there, as I do here if I only can be negative on the subject matter. Remote viewing in my opinion is just a bunch of junk and has the fingerprints of the Occult all over it. This is the main reason I believe Dr. Greer took a bad turn the second he started down that path. I'm going to be fully honest and all I see are New Age Religions and The Occult in the rear view mirror.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:06 pm

ScaRZ wrote:This is the main reason I believe Dr. Greer took a bad turn the second he started down that path. I'm going to be fully honest and all I see are New Age Religions and The Occult in the rear view mirror.

Hey Scarz! I would have disagreed early on regarding Dr. Greer, but just finishing a long research session on him, I see that you're right - he took the remote viewing path and seems to have slipped from the "scientific" approach to the more metaphysical/occult path. I'm amazed at how many people who consider themselves scientists have done the same kind of thing... Almost completely ignoring the basic tenets of science and the scientific process in order to confirm (maybe to themselves) the phenomenon.

I can say that a constant "pattern" throughout serpo has been that most people involved have also been involved, sometimes deeply, in psi/remote viewing. What that means is anyone's guess. Some people can't even get their minds to accept that Doty was really the sender of the first Anonymous email, no email header manipulation was involved. When people have a belief they hold dear, it's hard to let go. lol

Great to hear from you again, btw. ;)

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:14 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Hidden Hand » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:28 pm

BTW RF, I love the title of the thread..
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:46 pm

ryguy wrote:
ScaRZ wrote:This is the main reason I believe Dr. Greer took a bad turn the second he started down that path. I'm going to be fully honest and all I see are New Age Religions and The Occult in the rear view mirror.

Hey Scarz! I would have disagreed early on regarding Dr. Greer, but just finishing a long research session on him, I see that you're right - he took the remote viewing path and seems to have slipped from the "scientific" approach to the more metaphysical/occult path. I'm amazed at how many people who consider themselves scientists have done the same kind of thing... Almost completely ignoring the basic tenets of science and the scientific process in order to confirm (maybe to themselves) the phenomenon.

I can say that a constant "pattern" throughout serpo has been that most people involved have also been involved, sometimes deeply, in psi/remote viewing. What that means is anyone's guess. Some people can't even get their minds to accept that Doty was really the sender of the first Anonymous email, no email header manipulation was involved. When people have a belief they hold dear, it's hard to let go. lol

Great to hear from you again, btw. ;)

-Ry

One of the big issues in Ufology is the way New Age Religions use it to catch you in their web. People are sucked in so easily to the whole they're our creators, they're here to bring peace, knowledge and enlighten us. People want to believe in something or someone so bad they give away their very soul.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:05 pm

ScaRZ wrote:People want to believe in something or someone so bad they give away their very soul.

Yes...couldn't have said it any better myself. It's hard for me to watch such a thing happen, especially to "people of faith". But what can you do, but pray that they see the truth soon enough to turn away....

Meanwhile, we'll continue doing what we can to shed light on the truth.

-Ry

"For there will arise false christs and false prophets, and will show signs and wonders, that they may lead astray, if possible, even the chosen ones. - Mark 13:22"
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Almeirhria » Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:06 am

Some good discussion.

Don't be so quick to dismiss remote viewing or a number of other 'phenomena' you have not found an answer for.
Do continue to investigate and analyze however to what degree necessary.
Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern
Almeirhria

Postby dragonfire » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:22 pm

Funny, but I thought ALL religion is really a cult. Just depends which side your looking at it from I guess. What would it be like if as a youth no one was forced to go to Church. As a society we have been force fed the crap over and over. What makes anyone believe the Bible as truth, other than the fact we were told by the Church. Which by the way might just be the biggest syndicate there is.

Also, RF wasn't banned, I happen to agree with him. I wish he would of posted his above post with all that info on it along with his statements. Personnally I doubt even any photo's, if they ever existed in the first place, would have survived either.
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Shawnna » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:59 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dragonfire » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:41 pm

Shawnna,

No matter what anyone says or thinks about you, or the way you sometimes come across to people :roll:

I do believe you have a heart [smilie=happy.gif]
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Shawnna » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:35 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo