Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby dragonfire » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:51 pm

Your welcome, and don't change, it wouldn't be the same :mrgreen:
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Serpentime » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:14 am

Shawnna wrote:To begin, God is Love. If you can embrace that, you cannot claim to hold an exclusive path to God...

My God of Love is big enough to hold all paths.

"Love is selflessness
—self is lovelessness."

-Sai Baba

-----------------------

"Ask not what God can do for you; Ask what you can do for God."

-Serpentime
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby Almeirhria » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:59 am

No religion is necessary.

Every one of us is a part of God.

There is only one choice to be made in this lifetime.

You will not be punished if you make the wrong choice, but nor will you proceed.
Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern
Almeirhria

Postby I.P.Freely » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:50 am

Miss I,ve heard no truer statements on either of the boards then the last two posts of yours.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:27 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:16 am

Just to get a bit back on topic RF has completely lied about his banning and in fact he was never theatened with being banned or was it mentioned . RF what are you thinking that you could come here and lie like that and no one would call you on it. Sorry guys no abuse by the other side this time just thought you would want to know the truth you have to ask RF why he did that.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Hidden Hand » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:39 am

:x
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:42 am

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:43 pm

I quote jeddyhi: Robert, I've been told via a PM that you are claiming over at RU forum you are banned here at OM for your above post. Not true. If your having trouble logging in, well that is your problem but nobody has banned you. Maybe your just trying to create drama, no?
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:29 pm

I was in no way makeing a statement for or against OM in anyway just so you know only said that RF lied. Whether RF sould or shouldn,t be banned or even if he did anything wrong here, there, or anywhere I could care less. But I did feel you would like to know that you were being lied too. Thats it , scarz already posted were my information came from so there ya go. FYI Miss you may be surprised to know recently that there was something said about you that I felt was quite positive. I am not going to get involved with a crossposting thing though so you,ll just have to take my word for it .
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby robertfenix » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:17 am

yeah I was banned, when I click the login in button it says something to the affect of you have been blocked, I do not even get a username and password field to fill in. Thus they IP Banned one of my access points.
robertfenix

Postby Shawnna » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:15 am

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Shawnna » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:27 am

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:44 am

well there is a very simple way to settle this RF post a screen shot . I completely understand where your coming from Miss but I have been following the thread in queston and no one got upset at RF really so I don,t see how that could be true. All I can figure is RF is looking for attention or something or to stir dialog being both of the boards are fairly inactive.
And now that I think about it if you believe him then are you calling me a lier because I know I,m not mistaken on this. if you want to let him use your hate of OM into not even concidering he could be decieving you, then you deserve to be lied too. In the future I,ll just not say anything. I,m going back to the latrine. late.
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:31 pm

Jeddyhi sent me this in a PM, so I will post it here and maybe it can clear the issue up.

RF is not banned

Please tell Robert and Shawnna that Robert is not banned for gods sake. Can they find something else to talk about over there. I have access to the ban list. I can add to it or unban. Robert is not on it. Tell them to move on to another topic because this is making them look and sound stupid. If we ban someone its for violation of the posted rules. Not because someone makes a point, good or bad. Robert has done nothing to be banned. thats why he is not listed as banned. Pretty simple 5hit, really!!!

Maybe they should unban cartoon so they have something else to talk about. lol.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo