Kit Green and the Billion Dollar Email

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Kit Green and the Billion Dollar Email

Postby ryguy » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:57 am

Christopher "Kit" Green, the Team of Five, and "Open Minds" Uncovered
------

Part 7 of our Serpo updates includes a major stepping stone, a major breakthrough of one particular lead we've been tracing for several months - the guilt or innocence in the creation of the Serpo hoax of one of the members of the "team of 5" - the email exchange including Victor, Bill, Rick Doty, Hal Puthoff, and Christopher Green. In this article, we focus on the well known "Aviary" member Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green.

Read about it here
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Ivo & JR are definitely delusional - no doubt now

Postby Shawnna » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:34 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:22 pm

Delusional is one word for it Shawnna...

Let's take a look at how those *cough* fine fellows at Open Minds have responded to the latest factual revelations about their leader shall we?

Let's take JR for starters. Sorry, he posted first.
Erm, not much to say really. He completely and utterley ignores the actual substance of the report and instead chooses to attack and ridicule. Typical really. This guy has already shown, a huge number of times, that he is thoroughly incapable of researching even the simplest subject. He also appears quite incapable of math. Look at the posting numbers Mr. Reason. They are going up by quite a bit. Just because you and others can't see the actual posts, doesn't mean they aren't there! Hint: Add up the total number of posts in each forum and correlate that with the total number of posts for the site. Aah, are you beginning to understand yet?

Who's next? Ah yes, that caricature of a human being - Chris 'Ivo' Iversen, or "Lord High Ruler of the Universe - LHROTU" as he likes to be known. You think I'm kidding? I kid you not.
Has he responded with anything of substance? Don't be silly, this is Open Minds who we are talking about here.

What's the M.O. of these guys again? Ah yes, deflect, distract and destroy. The three "D's". Yet more typical behaviour from the boys. There was a time when I thought 'Ivo' would make a good researcher. Sadly, he has proven in his time as a mod at the OM forum that he is sorely lacking in independent thought processes. He needs a 'Bren', or a JeddyHi or a JakeReason to do his thinking for him. Sad, really.

JeddyHi is next. What the hell was that response all about? Can't you read buddy? I honestly think you have read a completely different report to the one posted on our website. Must try harder. Hint, context is everything.

And now we come to the crowning glory himself - Admin!
I would have bet a rather large amount that he would quite simply carry on doing what he has been doing since emerging onto the Internet scene in a blaze of apathy all that time ago. He is the spindoctor extraordinaire. The manipulator. The liar. The obfuscator-in-chief. You get the point.
He really should think about a career in politics, he could go far. The further the better in my humble opinion ;)

You have been found out mister. Not content with pulling the wool over your memberships eyes, you even do it to your own mods! What's even funnier is that they cant, or are unwilling to see it for themselves. The little microworld you created for yourselves over there is seriously clouding your judgemental and analytical skills. It must be something in the air. It stinks.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:35 pm

Oh my oh my. The user "truthbits" is having trouble understanding the truth. How ironic is that?

He posted:
Kit Green said:

A multi billion-dollar program, with many levels of clearances, and a decision that a multi-year effort to release millions of pages of what has been heretofore a 50-year effort at hiding data is happening.

That certainly sounds like confirmation to me.

Ryan Dube and his strange assortment of 'researchers' have been and still are in bad faith concerning 'evidence.'

That's the point, right there! :roll:

What Kit ACTUALLY said, was this:
To the extent the Disclosure is real, it must needs be very complex. A multi billion-dollar program, with many levels of clearances, and a decision that a multi-year effort to release millions of pages of what has been heretofore a 50-year effort at hiding data is happening. The reasons are beyond us all to understand, but are underpinned by deep decisions of very high levels of government. Or, not.

Taken from the report, here

See how it starts?

Truthbits clearly has a hard time understanding facts. He is now also claiming any dissenting voices over here are summarily banned! He must have gone to the Admin school of spin doctoring. Pathetic.

Start to think people, it's why you have a brain!

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Zep...

Postby Springer » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:24 pm

I have to disagree Zep... Luci/Admin/Bren actually did have a very solid piece of truth in his email to Kit Green, his little micro forum is definitely "not anything like ATS" I find that statement to be very factual and am thrilled about it to be honest!

You see what we have here is Luci/Bren/Admin employing the age old huckster ploy of getting simple, speculative conversation in an email from an honorable/legitimate person such as Dr. Green, and twist it to look as though it's "inside info".

This case is blatant.

In context, Dr. Green simply states in part of conversation speculating about UFOlogy that, IF there was a big govt. cover up being disclosed it would be a billion dollar operation, etc...

Our Huckster takes that and wihtout a doubt, no two ways about it, twists it into I've got the inside scoop from "Big Names" that this is a "Billion Dollar Operation" blah blah blah...

Please, the post quoted above from "truthbits" illustrates perfectly the desired effect of this sham.
[smilie=to funny.gif]

As to the "replies" from his mates, well what did you expect? :o

Moving right along, I would like to point out that we have John Lear's Moon Photos on ATS (HUGE files) for any who are interested in looking at "GENUINE" stuff. ;)

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Re: Zep...

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:01 pm

Springer wrote:
Moving right along, I would like to point out that we have John Lear's Moon Photos on ATS (HUGE files) for any who are interested in looking at "GENUINE" stuff. ;)

Springer...

Thanks Springer for putting up those photos of the moon from Mr. Lear.
I just went to ATS to view and read the thread.....GOOD stuff indeed.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Zep...

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:29 pm

Springer wrote:I have to disagree Zep... Luci/Admin/Bren actually did have a very solid piece of truth in his email to Kit Green, his little micro forum is definitely "not anything like ATS" I find that statement to be very factual and am thrilled about it to be honest!

Yes, I guess I missed that one. LOL! :D

You see what we have here is Luci/Bren/Admin employing the age old huckster ploy of getting simple, speculative conversation in an email from an honorable/legitimate person such as Dr. Green, and twist it to look as though it's "inside info".

This case is blatant.

In context, Dr. Green simply states in part of conversation speculating about UFOlogy that, IF there was a big govt. cover up being disclosed it would be a billion dollar operation, etc...

Our Huckster takes that and wihtout a doubt, no two ways about it, twists it into I've got the inside scoop from "Big Names" that this is a "Billion Dollar Operation" blah blah blah...

Please, the post quoted above from "truthbits" illustrates perfectly the desired effect of this sham.
[smilie=to funny.gif]

Very well said and absolutely to the point. You can see that, I can see that, in fact most people around these parts can see that. Isn't it odd that they can't?

As to the "replies" from his mates, well what did you expect? :o

I expected exactly what they "delivered". They are so predictable you can set your watch by them.

Cool, thanks Springer :)

Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ochre » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:39 pm

You can see that, I can see that, in fact most people around these parts can see that. Isn't it odd that they can't?

But then their whole Weltanschaung just crumbles and collapses and they wake up realising what they've been up to - as in, no good. Some people can't take that, when everything turns out to be a hoax that they've (un)wittingly played along with.

Sorry - too tired to even ramble coherently. Good work on the latest revelations, though!
cartoonsyndicalist
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Shawnna » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:47 pm

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:48 pm

ochre wrote:
You can see that, I can see that, in fact most people around these parts can see that. Isn't it odd that they can't?

But then their whole Weltanschaung just crumbles and collapses and they wake up realising what they've been up to - as in, no good. Some people can't take that, when everything turns out to be a hoax that they've (un)wittingly played along with.

Sorry - too tired to even ramble coherently. Good work on the latest revelations, though!

If you ask me they are either in denial, stupid, or even complicit. Most people realise when they have been had and put their hands up to it. What do they do? Continue to detract, deflect and destroy.

If you make this much sense when you're tired, just think what you could achieve when fully awake! Great post Ochre :)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:54 pm

JeddyHi has responded again over there and is now attempting to criticize Ryan's writing style!

He is confused and offers up 7 (!) different explanations as to what the article is trying to get across.

Hint: Number 7 is spot on...

Springer also got it spot on in his post above. Read it, you might learn something.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

jeddyhi - this is for YOU

Postby Shawnna » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:57 pm

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:11 pm

Someone I have known for a long time has been conversing with Green
and the way you describe his character and mo seems to be right on the mark.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:40 pm

Hi Everyone,

Just had a chance to catch up - and I agree with all of the sentiments. I haven't read any of their posts yet, and probably won't - what's the point? If Jeddyhi wants to compare writing styles - let's have it John. I'd love to take a hatchet to your grammatical faux pas.

Of course, that would be a waste of time - because that's simply not the point. Even GW, with sketchy writing skills, could write an article based in fact - and regardless of style, he could make the point. Read the words - let go of the "group" mentality and try understanding what you've fallen for. I'm sorry it's the case, but it is. And I don't blame any of you guys for reacting with anger, hate, insults, etc.. I'd react the same exact way if it were me in that situation. When you've spent so much time as a team, it's extremely difficult to take a step back and see the truth.

Everyone's responses above made the effort involved in this report (by our entire research team) worthwhile. And the point...wait...let me start a new paragraph so this is clear...

The point is not Brendan. And I really want to get that across. Yes, it shows that he manipulates the truth, twists words to make a comment agree with his goals or agenda - in this case to convince people he has "inside" connections. Yes, that is definitely shown in the article, yes - in a small corner of my mind it felt very good to find proof of this - for Zep's sake, and for the horrible ad hominem attack they made on my good friend. This report, and all of the effort in researching and writing it, was very much done for my friend Zep. This one's for him. But still, Bren is not the central point.

The central point is that yes, Dr. Green was part of the team of 5 discussion - very, very close to Bill and Victor, the two people promoting and distributing the Serpo releases. He is also, of course, very close to the other member of the team, Rick Doty. It implies that being a member of the team, and given the discovery that Rick was indeed the one who emailed the Anonymous posting, that all members of the same team were complicit and "in" on it - Dr. Green and Dr. Puthoff included.

What we've found here, is that Dr. Green was only part of a "discussion", as he has been in many discussions on the subject of ufos in general. But he was not involved in "sucking in" the boys at OM, nor with their (OM's) collaboration with Rick and Collins.

That's the only important point in this. Not forum wars, not "Brendan's a jerk", but simply Dr. Green, at least, is one person who is not complicit in the hoax.

We're getting much closer to who is....and will be reporting back very soon on that hopefully.

Thanks for the positive messages from everyone (and the encouraging PM's).

Cheers to you all,
-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:29 pm

I noticed in your latest that you mention Doty behind Seinu as well as Serpo.
Are you now about to be able to prove he is also behind Seinu (T.C.Group)?
If this is the case, I'm really looking forward to your next article. I know it has been hinted at many times before, but that's about it.

I read every word of your latest and think you did a good job of mapping out everything. I can't understand the criticism of your writing style.

It doesn't matter if you find the Holy Grail of evidence, some will never believe. Just lay out what you have and let the puzzle fall together.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo