Kit Green and the Billion Dollar Email

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Jeddyhi - the master of deflection!

Postby Shawnna » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:21 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: Jeddyhi - the master of deflection!

Postby Hidden Hand » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:05 pm

Jeddyhi wrote:Distinct possibility!! Distinct Possibility!! Distinct Possibility!!!

That "distinct possibility" in Bren's 1st post then transforms into "Consider yourselves in the 'loop'." in his 2nd post. Yup.

Let's see what else. Kit Green's "If disclosure exists.." Bren transforms into "From what they're telling me, these disclosures are not only genuine, but extremely complex." Yup.

Jeddyhi wrote:So is this the awful lie and misrepresentation that Admin perpetrated on his MODS. Notice my emphasized words in the post above. If Admin optimistically misconstrued someone's meaning or words, that constitutes a lie?

Who used the word "lie"?

Jeddyhi wrote:You last ditch effort to turn us Mods against the Admin is such a shallow and low attempt at animosity it is indeed laughable.

Maybe somebody needs to dig up and post recent OM mods communications about RU mods??
pot. kettle. black.

These guys are so over-inflated in their sense of self-importance, they don't understand that this isn't even about them..

Jeddyhi wrote:I will not address this issue any longer.

so, some good news in there after all
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Dr. Green Responds to R U Article # 7

Postby Shawnna » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:30 pm

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:02 am

Very good e-mails from Dr.Green and that certainly clears up many questions I had. As I said at OM, I thought for sure you guys had permission to post his e-mails. Thanks Shawnna and RU for putting that matter to rest.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:43 am

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:42 am

"24" is my favorite show also Shawnna. 8)

I don't see how in the H*ll you or anybody else could back Dr.Green into any corner. Again great e-mail exchange with him.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:10 pm

ScaRZ wrote:I noticed in your latest that you mention Doty behind Seinu as well as Serpo.
Are you now about to be able to prove he is also behind Seinu (T.C.Group)?
If this is the case, I'm really looking forward to your next article. I know it has been hinted at many times before, but that's about it.

I'd rather not say what can be proven or not at this point ("they" like to modify their tactics based on what they think we know and what they think we don't).

But I will say that yes, we have evidence the two are connected, Seinu and Serpo - Seinu was a direct response to events going on within the Serpo drama. That's actually a story that can probably be told right about now..maybe we can do a smaller article outlining that coming up soon.

Thanks for the question Scarz...it helps to drive the direction of our updates - knowing what aspects of the story people are interested in learning more about.

Cheers,
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:27 pm

ryguy wrote:
ScaRZ wrote:I noticed in your latest that you mention Doty behind Seinu as well as Serpo.
If this is the case, I'm really looking forward to your next article. I know it has been hinted at many times before, but that's about it.

I'd rather not say what can be proven or not at this point ("they" like to modify their tactics based on what they think we know and what they think we don't).

But I will say that yes, we have evidence the two are connected, Seinu and Serpo - Seinu was a direct response to events going on within the Serpo drama. That's actually a story that can probably be told right about now..maybe we can do a smaller article outlining that coming up soon.

Thanks for the question Scarz...it helps to drive the direction of our updates - knowing what aspects of the story people are interested in learning more about.

Cheers,
-Ry

I'm very interested in anything you have to share Ryan and RU. By the way Ryan I like your writing style, no need to change a thing. Anybody that can't follow it isn't trying to follow it. :wink:
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dankk » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:55 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
ryguy wrote:

Cheers,
-Ry

I'm very interested in anything you have to share Ryan and RU. By the way Ryan I like your writing style, no need to change a thing. Anybody that can't follow it isn't trying to follow it. :wink:

Has anything come of this (possible connection of RD to Seinu and TC Group) since the last time it was addressed by ScaRZ? Its been roughly over a month and i am just curious if anything new had been uncovered regarding it. if it is posted elsewhere, my apologies for not finding it.

Also, this made me think of a few posts from the OM forum a while back when they had accused the staff here at RU of 'breaching the confidentiality of certain people/insiders/etc' Those words arent a quote but pretty much what they mean. I havent noticed "Kit" getting upset with the staff here in the least. In fact, it looks to me like he prefers this forum over OM because of the manner in which the staff deals with the people involved (or not) with the Serpo story. (maybe that isnt the case?)

Can anyone tell me exactly who it is that the OM forum staff is talking about leaking confidential information and names; or does my first choice about the owners of Best Impressions sum it up as to whom they are referring to?

Regards,

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:54 pm

dankk wrote:
Can anyone tell me exactly who it is that the OM forum staff is talking about leaking confidential information and names; or does my first choice about the owners of Best Impressions sum it up as to whom they are referring to?

Dankk

I believe the OM forum is referring to Ryguy and Zep because they once shared the same Penthouse at OM.

As far as the Doty/Seinu connection it was hinted at in Ryans #9 article but I've yet to see anything concrete on the issue. I see it as only speculation or theory to this point.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Springer » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:51 pm

dankk wrote: I havent noticed "Kit" getting upset with the staff here in the least. In fact, it looks to me like he prefers this forum over OM because of the manner in which the staff deals with the people involved (or not) with the Serpo story. (maybe that isnt the case?)

Regards,

Dankk

Based on my conversations with Kit Green, I have to say he is pleased with how the facts have been portrayed here and laughed out loud on the telephone at how the "Billion Dollar" comment has been utterly spun, twisted and deformed into an apparent (yet FALSE) confirmation of one person's fantasy on another forum.

Having come to know Kit to the minor degree that I have via our phone calls and many emails, I'd say it's a fair guess to think he "prefers" a forum that deals in facts (R.U.) versus one that continually attempts to garner credibility through the misleading use of other's comments (you know who). ;)

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby ryguy » Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:26 am

ScaRZ wrote:As far as the Doty/Seinu connection it was hinted at in Ryans #9 article but I've yet to see anything concrete on the issue. I see it as only speculation or theory to this point.

Hey Scarz ...can you quote where I speculated that Doty sent out the Seinu info? The article is about the Ruben/Seinu connection, and is based on email IP information, not speculation. So I'm curious where I hinted at a Doty/Seinu connection? Or did you mean the Doty/Ruben connection, in which case you're absolutely correct - the connection there comes from Marilyn's attempts to "save" Serpo each time it was about to fall flat - trying to protect Doty by presenting herself as an independent IT expert - claiming the IP of the first anon email doesn't trace to him, and also trying to identify Tacitus for the team of 5. And, of course, the minor detail that the Rubens host Collin's website. lol...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dankk » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:11 am

ScaRZ wrote:I believe the OM forum is referring to Ryguy and Zep because they once shared the same Penthouse at OM.

I was meaning whom the RU staff has "betrayed" the confidentiality and information therein. the OM forum CONSTANTLY points this out. For example with your problem with the way that the staff at OM handles information:

ScaRZ wrote:What gets me about this whole thing is why does it take Ryan coming out with an article before you guys finally come forward with some so called facts? It appears to me OM does their very best to hide things until they just have to try and explain them. Why don't you share some of this info with members before you are almost forced into it?

And ivo5000 said in reply (bold red are my own thoughts):

ivo5000 wrote:I think you might have things bass-akwards here. (a typical reply to a valid question asked of the staff members at OM) [snip] Their whole ploy is to prove Serpo a hoax. By starting with that hypothesis they take the facts and make them fit their predetermined conclusions no matter where the facts lead. <--- How so? Show me an example of this. If this happened once, a mistake... but where are these multiple "predetermined conclusions?" I bet you cant produce even one ivo.

As much as we would like to have everything out in the open, that is just not the reality of today. (depends on what forum you read i guess. This reality is much different than OM) There are many people in this who have a need for anonymity within the disclosure process. Some of these people could be held criminally liable for speaking out on the matter. <--- uhm ok, who has gone to jail for this hoax IVO? Who have the RU staff jeopardized in this manner? Who ivo5000? Oh wait, you cant disclose that right?

Additionally, there are certain things that we don't even think of posting publicly. (Well isnt that an interesting statement/confession. That is the VERY ESSENCE of what ScaRZ was bringing up in the first place! DUHHH! Thank you for admitting that you PURPOSELY withhold information from your members to keep yourselves and the infamous multi-brendan "in the loop") We do verify and check out backgrounds, information and corroborating facts but we also really don't have the time to post every minute detail out there. Dont have time to copy and paste information? uhm ok.. You all sure have time to defend your position in quite lengthy written threads against RU, but simply pasting info your were GIVEN is too much of a task right? And lets be fair here ivo, the only verifying you all do these days is making sure that you staff members remain "in the loop." Your researchers and verifiers are now here at the RU forum. We have lives outside of all of this too. a life "in the loop" via multi-bren right?

One final point is that it is a little difficult to anticipate made up stories from the debunkers. Well, Looky here. You finally agree on a main point with the RU staff members. This is why research is done "dude." You just can't put all of your facts out there, especially regarding stories in flux and/or development.Actually Ivo, yes you can. After the research is complete. Now, I cant help it if the staff here is simply faster, smarter and more eager to know the truth AND SHARE IT WITH IT'S MEMBERS than being inside a loop that has nothing in it exept a few choir boyz trying to feel important. Go and read all the excellent work that has been done in the articles here. :)

JakeReason responds (bold red are my own thoughts):

JakeReason wrote:Simply put . . . because some people have offered info in confidence, if we ignore that, they'll never speak with us again. Why is it that they are speaking to you all in the first place? If not for disclosure, then what?

RU has often broken this confidence. When? What confidence? I havent seen ANYONE upset with any staff member here exept for those that have been caught in a lie. Noone that has disclosed anything has been put in any harm or offensive position that I have seen whatsoever. Please feel free to correct me when you can divulge something more than, "you dont know what you are talking about, just trust me.: When it happens, we Mods are usually taken by surprise. Only when they make something public, is the confidence broken. Again, What confidence? This is getting old Jakey. Do you mean the confidence that they would keep in check with the OM crap? If so, then I totally understand. If their interpretation is lacking in clarity or falls short of the bigger picture, we then respond and offer other information to provide the reader a broader view.Ok, so what you mean is that you then go ahead and finish up the job of destroying the trust that you hold in such high regard? I guess maybe you use your God-like "loop" status to bring out the big guns and say what? Nothing really that I have read at all. Not ONE thing more than was already stated in the articles that have been so well done right here at the RU website. Well, except for the fact that you grit your teeth everytime you and the staff at OM are once again proven to be full of crap. At least you admitted that RY is a good writer. I agree completely.

It's crazy how quickly the mods at the OM forum swooped in to make a rather pitiful attempt to explain this. That was just the first two posts I was commenting on. They continue to try. ScaRZ didn't buy it IMO. But that is for him to say and not me.

Anyway, after the long example, I was wondering the question above now that I have it in context (I hope):

Who is it that the RU staff has betrayed the trust of? The OM forum staff members foam at the mouth over this, yet I cant seem to find any evidence of a person disclosing actual VERIFIABLE information that they have done this sort of thing to. Now busting people for being caught in a total lie is different. I could care less about throwing them to the dogs.... Thanks for any info on this. :)

Also this one wasnt addressed yet either (that I noticed):

Dankk wrote:Has anything come of this (possible connection of RD to Seinu and TC Group) since the last time it was addressed by ScaRZ? Its been roughly over a month and i am just curious if anything new had been uncovered regarding it. If it is posted elsewhere, my apologies for not finding it.

Regards,

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Shawnna » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:04 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dankk » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:54 am

Thank you Shawnna,

Its funny how they twist the "breach of confidentiality" into it sounding like the staff here has betrayed the "disclosers and whistleblowers" instead of the staff at the OM forum. Arent they the ones that actually say that the RU staff "takes the facts and make them fit their predetermined conclusions no matter where the facts lead?" I think it was Hidden Hand that said this (apologies if I am incorrect):

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I mean REALLY, how many things should a person have to hide to keep that obviously bogus agreement valid? Sorry multi-Bren, but there comes a point when even your staff will turn on you after they have had enough of being in the "loop to nowhere." Did you offer them a cut on the book profits? LOL

My .015

Regards,

Dank
dankk
Banned

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo