Kit Green and the Billion Dollar Email

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Hidden Hand » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:01 pm

dankk wrote:I did not know that it was party A (OM) that was actually the first to breach the contract. That is IMO groundbreaking news! Is there any thread or text left of this that I could read to show exactly what it is that they did?


I doubt this was ever a "thread" matter - more a "somebody's e-mail list" matter.. ;)
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
User avatar
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:46 am


Postby Hidden Hand » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:11 pm

ufologist wrote:You haven't a clue. {snip} And lose the insipid avotar. It makes you look stupid.


Whoa - another anonymous person claiming to know to the TRUTH and insulting everyone else - again without a scrap of anything to back them up.



We have positive ID.
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
User avatar
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:46 am

Postby ufologist » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:16 pm

Hidden Hand wrote:
ufologist wrote:You haven't a clue. {snip} And lose the insipid avotar. It makes you look stupid.


Whoa - another anonymous person claiming to know to the TRUTH and insulting everyone else - again without a scrap of anything to back them up.



We have positive ID.


I don't know the Truth nor do I think such knowledge is possible. But I do know a stupid avotar when I see one..
we know nothing for sure
ufologist
Latrine Only
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:09 pm

Postby dankk » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:16 pm

ufologist wrote:I agree with you that Doty is important to this investigation- but not for your reasons. My feeling is that Doty may be the very key to disclosure. I come to this conclusion after long and hard study of the field. Ry knows absolutely nothing about this field. Rely on him at your peril. I think it may be to your advantage to reconsider the Doty material. It is certainly the case that those few who are intimate with the details of disclosure have clouded his personna for their own reasons. Is he then simply a tool? Perhaps. As are Bill Ryan and MC and Victor Martinez.- and perhaps myself. This is a highly strange and complicated story. You haven't a clue. Please don't arrogate the true story to yourself. And lose the insipid avotar. It makes you look stupid.


If I haven't a clue, then enlighten me. Only then will I change my perspective. I am looking at the information that is presented to me and using logic. This logic quality must be something that some people use more than others.

And yes, I will agree with you that you are a tool.

Lastly, if you want to point out something that makes a person look stupid as you suggest that I do because of an avatar, it is best to actually spell everything correctly in that sentence. The correct spelling is "avatar." I have a serious peave with people that appear condescending and then cant spell all words in the insult sentence correctly.

My avatar is my choice and I dont care what you think about it. Your mere mention of it with an insult following is NOT what this forum is for. Keep this trash talk in the latrine ufology.

Dankk

ps. Now then, tell me ufology. Tell me all that I dont know. Show me the light. *snorts*
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

Postby dankk » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:20 pm

I don't know the Truth nor do I think such knowledge is possible. But I do know a stupid avotar when I see one..


Now wait a minute. You obviously now more than we do here. Enlighten us.

Oh wait... when asked to provide actual information instead of insults, you then admit you don't jack.

Gee, I wonder where this lamenting individual comes from? hmmmm. lol

Dankk
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:22 pm

ufologist wrote:
I agree with you that Doty is important to this investigation- but not for your reasons. My feeling is that Doty may be the very key to disclosure.
I come to this conclusion after long and hard study of the field.


Wow. I must say I haven't read such nonsense in a very long time. Simply just because YOU say "after long and hard study of the field" doesn't give you the right or the authority to come to such a conclusion. Where is your supporting evidence to backup your extraordinary claim? ANYONE can come on here and say whatever they wish, but if you're going to say such things you better be prepared to stand your ground and tell us why you feel the way you do.

Ry knows absolutely nothing about this field. Rely on him at your peril.


And you are who exactly? Do you have the balls to reveal your identity and indeed your affiliation? I doubt it very much but I prepare myself for a surprise. Or not.

I think it may be to your advantage to reconsider the Doty material. It is certainly the case that those few who are intimate with the details of disclosure have clouded his personna for their own reasons.


You presume to know so much, yet your words betray your true knowledge level. You appear to have no clue as to the true reality of this particular situation. You are attempting, like others before you, to portray a certain level of mystique to the goings-on of the Serpo story. It's BS, pure and simple.

Is he then simply a tool? Perhaps. As are Bill Ryan and MC and Victor Martinez.- and perhaps myself.


Tool is one word for those people, and perhaps even yourself.

This is a highly strange and complicated story. You haven't a clue. Please don't arrogate the true story to yourself.


Your arrogance closely matches that of a certain individual we have *seen* before. You are so predictable.

And lose the insipid avotar. It makes you look stupid.


What's up, did he get to you?

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby ryguy » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:24 pm

ufologist wrote:I agree with you that Doty is important to this investigation- but not for your reasons. My feeling is that Doty may be the very key to disclosure.


But just a few posts up you said:

If Shawnna is not a criminal (that the 'criminal records' do not exist) then those threats were moot, i.e. not threatening at all. What was the point of even engaging this guy?


If, as you say, he is the "key" to disclosure - then engaging him is critical isn't it.

I think it may be to your advantage to reconsider the Doty material.


Which material is that - his false claims of having passed the bar exam? His false claims of being an IT analyst with the ability to track down Tacitus? His fake documents he produced for the military while serving in Germany? The fake documents he has produced over the following decades? If you are so entrenched in the field, then you of all people should know better. Or maybe it is you who should reconsider your position on Doty.

It is certainly the case that those few who are intimate with the details of disclosure have clouded his personna for their own reasons.


How did they do that - pen the threats for him from his personal computer? Create the fake McGovern email for him from his personal computer? Provide evidence for your claims - and maybe a few here might take you seriously, myself included.

This is a highly strange and complicated story. You haven't a clue.


Right....and let me guess... we "don't know what we don't know". Right?

And lose the insipid avotar. It makes you look stupid.


Apparently, as you've shown, some people are capable of looking stupid without the use of an avatar.

-Ry

**MOD EDIT*** corrected spelling in quote
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby dankk » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:40 pm

Apparently, as you've shown, some people are capable of looking stupid without the use of an avatar.


Hey! LOLOL Whats that supposed to mean? hahaha You think my avatar makes me look stupid too eh? :cry: j/k *chuckles*

This thread has been hijacked by ufology, please dismiss him to the latrine at your leisure. :) I have no further use for him.

Regards,

Dankk
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

Postby ufologist » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:42 pm

dankk wrote:
ufologist wrote:I agree with you that Doty is important to this investigation- but not for your reasons. My feeling is that Doty may be the very key to disclosure. I come to this conclusion after long and hard study of the field. Ry knows absolutely nothing about this field. Rely on him at your peril. I think it may be to your advantage to reconsider the Doty material. It is certainly the case that those few who are intimate with the details of disclosure have clouded his personna for their own reasons. Is he then simply a tool? Perhaps. As are Bill Ryan and MC and Victor Martinez.- and perhaps myself. This is a highly strange and complicated story. You haven't a clue. Please don't arrogate the true story to yourself. And lose the insipid avotar. It makes you look stupid.


If I haven't a clue, then enlighten me. Only then will I change my perspective. I am looking at the information that is presented to me and using logic. This logic quality must be something that some people use more than others.

And yes, I will agree with you that you are a tool.

Lastly, if you want to point out something that makes a person look stupid as you suggest that I do because of an avatar, it is best to actually spell everything correctly in that sentence. The correct spelling is "avatar." I have a serious peave with people that appear condescending and then cant spell all words in the insult sentence correctly.

My avatar is my choice and I dont care what you think about it. Your mere mention of it with an insult following is NOT what this forum is for. Keep this trash talk in the latrine ufology.

Dankk

ps. Now then, tell me ufology. Tell me all that I dont know. Show me the light. *snorts*


Sorry for my spelling error. And, no- I don't want to convince you of anything. Your enlightenment is your own problem- not mine.

Please don't confuse logic with reason.

While there may be a crypto-logic to this study, reason is less precise- although alluring and useful nonetheless. Logic is the art of the absurd. Reason is the craft of perception.

Logic is the ultimate exercise of the imagination while reason resides in the will.

Read Plato. There is a clue there.
we know nothing for sure
ufologist
Latrine Only
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:09 pm

Postby ufologist » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:05 pm

ryguy wrote:
ufologist wrote:I agree with you that Doty is important to this investigation- but not for your reasons. My feeling is that Doty may be the very key to disclosure.


But just a few posts up you said:

If Shawna is not a criminal (that the 'criminal records' do not exist) then those threats were moot, i.e. not threatening at all. What was the point of even engaging this guy?


If, as you say, he is the "key" to disclosure - then engaging him is critical isn't it.

I think it may be to your advantage to reconsider the Doty material.


Which material is that - his false claims of having passed the bar exam? His false claims of being an IT analyst with the ability to track down Tacitus? His fake documents he produced for the military while serving in Germany? The fake documents he has produced over the following decades? If you are so entrenched in the field, then you of all people should know better. Or maybe it is you who should reconsider your position on Doty.

It is certainly the case that those few who are intimate with the details of disclosure have clouded his personna for their own reasons.


How did they do that - pen the threats for him from his personal computer? Create the fake McGovern email for him from his personal computer? Provide evidence for your claims - and maybe a few here might take you seriously, myself included.

This is a highly strange and complicated story. You haven't a clue.


Right....and let me guess... we "don't know what we don't know". Right?

And lose the insipid avotar. It makes you look stupid.


Apparently, as you've shown, some people are capable of looking stupid without the use of an avatar.

-Ry


It comes to mind that after 2000 years we have the discovery of the 'Gospel of Judas' which ought to turn Christianity on it's ear. Disclosure. Engage Doty? No. Listen to him? Of course.
we know nothing for sure
ufologist
Latrine Only
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:09 pm

Postby Hidden Hand » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:21 pm

ufologist wrote:It comes to mind that after 2000 years we have the discovery of the 'Gospel of Judas' which ought to turn Christianity on it's ear.


why?

ufologist wrote:Engage Doty? No.


why not?

ufologist wrote:Listen to him? Of course.


why?
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
User avatar
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:46 am

Postby dankk » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:22 pm

http://www.answers.com/topic/logic

log·ic (lŏj'ĭk) n.

1. The study of the principles of reasoning, especially of the structure of propositions as distinguished from their content and of method and validity in deductive reasoning.
2.
1. A system of reasoning: Aristotle's logic.
2. A mode of reasoning: By that logic, we should sell the company tomorrow.
3. The formal, guiding principles of a discipline, school, or science.
3. Valid reasoning: Your paper lacks the logic to prove your thesis.


http://www.answers.com/reason

rea·son (rē'zən) n.

1. The basis or motive for an action, decision, or conviction. See Usage Note at because, why.
2. A declaration made to explain or justify action, decision, or conviction: inquired about her reason for leaving.
3. An underlying fact or cause that provides logical sense for a premise or occurrence: There is reason to believe that the accused did not commit this crime.
4. The capacity for logical, rational, and analytic thought; intelligence.
5. Good judgment; sound sense.
6. A normal mental state; sanity: He has lost his reason.


Dont play word games with me. I know what the definition of logic and reason are. Your definitions are NOT correct and you use them in that way to make an attempt at looking "intelligent." A pitiful attempt.

And your apology is not accepted for your misspelling. It wasnt me that you offended by your mis-spelling. It was you. Maybe the next time you try be act cute, you will at least make your statements with proper spelling. Spelling errors by themselves doesnt bother me, only when one calls someone else stupid and cant spell correctly long enough to finish a sentence. That foot in your mouth makes it hard to concentrate as well I am sure. No worries. :)

Dankk

ps. Oh yea, where is all this proof you have to back up your claims? All I have seen is more of the same. Evidence son, where is this evidence? We are all waiting in anticipation for your blilliance that will show us the error in our ways. Not waiting for more philosophical definitions of words and readings sources of the like.
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

Postby dankk » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:35 pm

tsk tsk tsk...

We are waiting for your evidence. Not more rhetoric and insults. I know it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but I guess that you dont see that you are looking pretty foolish right now. You have yet to back up one thing that you claim to know. I am not going to bother with you anymore. You have nothing to offer except for insults towards me, and the staff in this thread. Nothing useful. I wouldnt be surprised if your posts dont end up in the latrine. Probably along with some of mine.

Dankk
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

Postby Hidden Hand » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:56 pm

ufologist wrote:Evidence of what? I admit I know nothing.


No - what you said was:

ufologist wrote:I'm only here to engage in rational discussion of the subject of Ufology


and

ufologist wrote:You haven't a clue.


and

ufologist wrote:I agree with you that Doty is important to this investigation- but not for your reasons. My feeling is that Doty may be the very key to disclosure. I come to this conclusion after long and hard study of the field.


So - let's have it - give us your rational discourse on why Doty is important and "the very key to disclosure".

I'm all ears.



Ufologist - you might find what you say is better received here if you take a couple of pointers -
- read the forum rules & RU mission
- post an introduction in the New Members section
- use the search function before asking questions
* explain yourself instead of making cryptic referrences and put-downs
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
User avatar
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:46 am

Postby ryguy » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:05 am

Hidden Hand wrote:Ufologist - you might find it what you say is better received here if you take a couple of pointers -
- read the forum rules & RU mission
- post an introduction in the New Members section
- use the search function before asking questions
* explain yourself instead of making cryptic referrences and put-downs


Excellent advice from Hidden Hand. I would add one more bit of advice:

Using logic and reason with supporting evidence is much more impressive than name-dropping Plato in order to portray yourself as profound. If what you have to offer is truly enlightening, your words will reflect their own wisdom.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron