Kit Green and the Billion Dollar Email

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby dankk » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:06 am

It is blatantly obvious that he is from the OM forum with no doubt whatsoever. That in and of itself is fine. That is where I came here from as well.

But as you said HH, it would be much better for him if he would read before engaging in the rhetoric that he did. Sadly, he pointed out a grammatical error of mine when I said very plainly that I was not interested in spelling unless... a statement is made calling someone else stupid. I guess he didnt bother reading that either. if he did, the comprehension wasnt there to help him grasp what I wrote.

I cant wait to see all of this evidence and supporting dialogue from him. :)

Regards,

Dankk

ps. I want some high 5's and praise on my excellent points and writing too.... *whines and moans* LOL
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am


Postby Hidden Hand » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:11 am

Pointing out spelling & grammatical errors, and insulting people's avatars are the tactics of people who have nothing to back up their assertions


{and I'm not talking about dankk's statement about ufologist's "your avotar makes you look stupid" comment}
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
User avatar
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:46 am

Postby Shawnna » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:29 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby kiwicocky » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:58 am

dankk wrote:It is blatantly obvious that he is from the OM forum with no doubt whatsoever. That in and of itself is fine. That is where I came here from as well.




Have to disagree with you there Dankk, it's more obvious to me that ufologist has been around a few forums and e-lists.

A few ufer's spring to mind that'd fit the character being presented.

LOL re Plato, I thought .... well, words not befitting a lady, has Plato got to do with it :roll:
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 5:13 am

Postby Springer » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:41 pm

Well... there goes the neighborhood!

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer
Member
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Indian Territory

Postby kiwicocky » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:46 pm

ufologist wrote:
It further seems that this forum is a certain specie of a masturbatory shithouse.



Why is it that you believer-types always try and drag the conversation into the gutter when called to account for your opinions pedalled as facts?

I guess you get points for consistency.

ufologist wrote:You have attempted to destroy the messengers of disclosure-


LMAO - who do you mean, Doty?

Get over yourself - you read like a CoS/LaRouchie devotee.
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 5:13 am

Postby dankk » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:22 pm

Get over yourself - you read like a CoS/LaRouchie devotee.


And a person that still hasnt provided any evidence to assert his claims. Instead, he has added more insults and off topic waste to this thread. Sick 'em Shawnna!

Regards,

Dankk
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

Postby Shawnna » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:31 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby dankk » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:56 am

Ok now that this thread is back on track, is there any information that has surfaced on this quote I have here?

Dankk wrote:Has anything come of this (possible connection of RD to Seinu and TC Group) since the last time it was addressed by ScaRZ? Its been roughly over a month and i am just curious if anything new had been uncovered regarding it. if it is posted elsewhere, my apologies for not finding it.


I am just curious to know about that. If nothing has come about, no worries.. :)

Regards,

Dankk
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

Postby Shawnna » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:44 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:20 pm

dankk wrote:Ok now that this thread is back on track, is there any information that has surfaced on this quote I have here?

Dankk wrote:Has anything come of this (possible connection of RD to Seinu and TC Group) since the last time it was addressed by ScaRZ? Its been roughly over a month and i am just curious if anything new had been uncovered regarding it. if it is posted elsewhere, my apologies for not finding it.


I am just curious to know about that. If nothing has come about, no worries.. :)

Regards,

Dankk


This is the one question that for some reason is overlooked, neglected, or either RU doesn't have enough evidence to support a connection.
Image
User avatar
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 1:49 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Postby ryguy » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:48 pm

ScaRZ wrote:You are correct Ryan, you never said he sent it out but in my opinion you hinted he might be involved in some way. That's the way it came over to me, but maybe I was reading to much into it. I do that quite a bit......READ BETWEEN THE LINES.

Is there then a connection you haven't shared between Doty and Seinu?
I was under the impression you had something that was more than this Doty/ Ruben thing........OR was I reading too much into it again?


I'll answer Dankk's question by responding to this earlier statement by Scarz.

If you're looking for us to provide a smoking gun connection directly between Doty and Seinu, no - we don't have that yet. I'm afraid the best we can do is trust that people will view the smoking gun connections we have provided and see the pattern for what it very likely is.

Obvious connections with evidence already provided:

-----
1. Doty to Serpo (as Anon #1 and McGovern - and likely other 'confirmations')

2. Collins to Doty (as book contributor - see the bar exam discussion)

3. The Rubens to Collins (web host and likely book promotions given Doug's profession)

4. The Rubens to Doty (Marilyn defending Doty with faulty IT "analysis" when it was revealed he was Anon#1, and Marilyn trying to help the team of 5 identify Tacitus)
-----

No, we don't have all of the answers - and while we have caught Rick standing there with his hand in the Serpo "cookie" jar, we couldn't catch him with his hands in the Seinu "cookie" jar. However given the evidence we were able to collect and publish - we're trusting you guys to connect the dots.

Am I still working on trying to obtain evidence that shows Doty caught red-handed with Seinu too? No...Zep & HH maybe, but as far as my own time, I've wasted enough of it on Serpo and Seinu. In my mind, given the connections that are obvious in articles 1-9...the conclusion is pretty obvious.

This is the one question that for some reason is overlooked, neglected, or either RU doesn't have enough evidence to support a connection.


I disagree with that statement quite strongly. I'd say there's enough evidence - even overwhelming evidence - that strongly supports such a connection. In the particular Doty-Seinu question, you ask if there is veridical evidence. I would say that there is enough circumstantial evidence at this point - a preponderance of evidence that shows beyond reasonable doubt that there is, in fact, a connection there too. But that's honestly for you to decide, and maybe even validate, on your own.

I've decided to spend more time, and focus on the larger picture at this point. The bigger fish who have their feet planted in both private practice and government research - who have had their hands in this mess (ufos/paranormal research) for decades. That's where the ultimate truth lies, IMHO, and that's where the truth can be found - if it is to be found.

I'm not sure I'll be able to provide articles as often as I'd like, because most of these guys will only talk "off the record"....but I'm hoping at some point soon to convince one or more of them to finally go public with particular revealing information. Real data, real names, real places, nothing anonymous.

Imagine.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby dankk » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:14 pm

Thank you for your answer Ry

I appreciate it. :)

Regards,

Dankk
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

Previous

Google

Return to Project Serpo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron