Jakereason posts - then removes - illegally obtained info

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Jakereason posts - then removes - illegally obtained info

Postby Shawnna » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:48 am

Ok - I'm trying to replace the posts that were deleted in my hissy fit.

:?

This thread reflected the fact that Jakereason at OM posted information he received about me (apparently from Victor?) related to my credit history and addresses.

Subsequent to the posting of this original thread, he deleted it.

Nevertheless, what I have offered to jakereason is that if he is willing to give up his source, we will clarify this thread.
Last edited by Shawnna on Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Springer » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:46 am

Cyber stalking is a serious offense according to my legal counsel. International treaties between Canada and the US are very helpful and make it easy to bring cyber stalkers into the jail house.

Then of course there are the financial damages, complete hard drive review for any "erased/deleted data" (that damn Microsoft has that "undeletable data" deal with the two governments) etc... I would advise anyone participating in cyber stalking to retain a lawyer IMMEDIATELY and a damn good one ($8 -10,000.00 would be about right for the retainer) I don't think Shawnna is kidding. :o

Oh and the admin of ANY site displaying illegally recovered or non authorized personal information is responsible as well.

Illegal credit report monitoring is also covered in the extremely friendly anti cyber stalking laws, across borders too.

That one is a REAL ball buster! It's a FELONY (Identity Theft is a MAJOR deal right now) to illegally obtain someone's credit report with out written permission from the person whose credit is on the report. :o

I certainly hope this is not the case over there, Shawnna is not one to take crap lightly and this is truly worthless information UNLESS you want to go to jail.

None of my business, but I hope if anyone is playing around they at least understand the ramifications of their games from a legal standpoint. Deny Ignorance I always say, especially when "ignorance of the law" is no defense in criminal or civil court. :o

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby ryguy » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:21 am

Springer wrote:I certainly hope this is not the case over there, Shawnna is not one to take crap lightly and this is truly worthless information UNLESS you want to go to jail.

None of my business, but I hope if anyone is playing around they at least understand the ramifications of their games from a legal standpoint. Deny Ignorance I always say, especially when "ignorance of the law" is no defense in criminal or civil court. :o

Springer...

lol...Couldn't have said it better myself. Shawnna is about as persistant as they come...the Doty bar exam claim is a case-in-point. She'll follow through all the way to the end, whatever it takes. And she'll have all of our support the whole way through. I'll be there to take pictures during the extradition so we can post them here at RU. LOL

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:55 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby kiwicocky » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:28 am

JakeReason waffled
I could display for all to see the cob-webs of her life. snipped But I will not expound for spite sake, as I find such behavior revolting.

How old is this person?

Who elevated him to the position that he thinks he can justify his actions by saying 'I have only ridiculed her for her ridicule of others. I only contest her judgment of others'?

He's trying to control you with threats, while showing off to his buddies.

Charming individual, one can only wonder how he treats other women in his life, using this obnoxious behaviour above as an example, it's pretty obvious.

Does he think this will distract and deter?
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Shawnna » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:58 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Hidden Hand » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:10 am

kiwicocky wrote:Who elevated him to the position that he thinks he can justify his actions by saying 'I have only ridiculed her for her ridicule of others. I only contest her judgment of others'?

He is SuperChristian. Able to remove the speck from your eye while he has a log in his.
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:21 am

Oh...I'm sure you wouldn't have any problem coming up with witnesses who will testify that Rick has claimed to have your credit card and SS number info. I can think of 5 witnesses right off the bat without even trying. Many people witnessed the post you mentioned, and have a copy of it.

A little off-topic, but a funny quote a while back from Jakereason via email to me:

What "grapevine" let you know I was a biker? Please let me know this. No
wrong has been done, just wonder who that "grapevine" was.

Gotta love those grapevines. They sure do a lot of talkin.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Xena » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:36 am

Sorry I wasn't around to do the screen dumps of the Doty clone's posts, but it does look like others including Ry have saved them.

What an absolute f&** up you are as a person JR, I said the obsession would lead you and others with a Shawnna fixation into grief. Stalking someone in such a way just because you can, is not likely to be forgotten anytime soon. The lengths that you are prepred to go will do nothing except scare the crap out of your membership, dissolve trust and drive them away and that really is very minor compared to what could well eventuate to a proven stalker in real life.

Excuse the gutter language...... but what a dangerous little twat!!
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:07 am

Once again we have them showing their TRUE colours. They are consistent, I'll give them that. Consistently revolting.

Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:00 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:07 pm

Um...Shawnna...if he thinks you can't afford legal action, does he realize you drive a BMW and just bought a Harley?

I understand that when it comes to finances you're a humble person Shawnna, and don't flaunt your accomplishments, but that was a pretty low blow from him, and horribly innaccurate.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:41 pm

I agree Ryan, a totally uncalled-for low blow but entirely in keeping with their m.o. and past history.

The arrogance of these people knows no bounds. I know for a fact that Shawnna isn't the struggling single parent that Jakereason is attempting to paint her out to be. She is a wonderful mother and exceptional provider to her two sons.

Everything we have provided in the course of our investigation has been relevant and accurate. We don't lie and we certainly do not mislead our membership. We leave that to the bottom feeders Bren, JR, Ivo and JeddyHi.

The despicable lengths these "people" go to in an attempt to blur the message we are trying to get out there is beyond the pale. They manipulate and twist the facts at every single turn and their arrogance truly knows no bounds.

A personal example, but I'm sure everyone knows the methods employed by that ragtag collection of bigots and liars by now.

From here
Originally vomited up by Iversen
This was accomplished straight away with the resurrection of the long-defunct Reality Uncovered forum, which had lain covered in dust on Zep Tepi's top shelf, right next to the candy kept for the little girls.

And from here
Puked forth by Bren/Luci/Admin
I understand he now even admits that this (his failed 'attack') was done to 'get back' at us for our uncovering of the appalling reality of a story involving his a grown man and a minor. The adult male being Ryan's 'pal'

Right there are two examples of the lack of integrity and the outright nastiness and lies of those who are at the helm of that lie-strewn site that is Open Minds.

It is akin to me asking Bren if he has stopped beating Sheila, or if Mr. Davis has stopped harrasing the altar boys at his local congregation. It is totally unacceptable behaviour and they have stepped about four miles over the mark with those and many other comments. Unacceptable yes, but exactly what we have come to expect from people with no moral backbone whatsoever. They have been found out for the scum they are.

Copies of those posts (and many others) have been made and will be used as necessary.

Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:57 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:
Puked forth by Bren/Luci/Admin
I understand he now even admits that this (his failed 'attack') was done to 'get back' at us for our uncovering of the appalling reality of a story involving his a grown man and a minor. The adult male being Ryan's 'pal'

LOL...that reminds me of when the U.S. was bombing Baghdad - laying waste to Saddam's regime by the day, and Saddam repeating day after day that the "infidels are failing".

Define the success of the article (not an "attack") however you like in your little fishbowl Bren - out here in the real world, people recognize the success of the article and the points that it made quite clearly. There are just some things you can't "spin", however hard you try. Sometimes the reality and truth of a thing is much too clear - even professional truth-manipulators like you can't touch it.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Hidden Hand » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:33 pm

Ry -

Ecclesiastes is calling you..

It's collect.

Do you want to accept the charges?
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo