Jakereason posts - then removes - illegally obtained info

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby I.P.Freely » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:43 pm

Shawnna wrote:*sigh*

I truly admire anyone who has the humility of spirit to first see, and then acknowledge, their own error. Doing so creates a sense of trust and understanding between people.

It is an uncommon, but quite useful trait.

All of our team here at RU has had the opportunity at one point or another to do just that. And from where I sit, it has made us a stronger team because of it. When you can tell someone that you realize what you've done has caused them pain, and sincerely apologize, it is a wonderful experience for both involved!

I do hope jakereason sees the spiritual value in acknowledging his error and comes forward with an apology (as well as whatever documents and an explanation of how he acquired them).

It will go a long way in illustrating who he truly is within his heart.

Always,
Shawnna

Miss not trying to tell you what to do or how to feel about all this. But is not to forgive also one of those spiritual values? IMO its the one that may just save us from ourselfs.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:59 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dankk » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:34 am

Forgiveness, IMHO, is something that should be earned, like respect. I do realize that there are those out there (probably most) that would disagree.

i see NO reason to forgive someone simply because it is taught to us at an early age that it should be done simply because....

allow me to give just one of many examples I have for this:

Suppose you lend a person (a friend) 100 dollars. That person does not repay the money and avoids all contact with you. OK, so one (could) say i forgive this person for his shortcomings and will be at peace in my heart.

BULLCRAP. I say, It (only) cost me 100 dollars to get rid of that creep and I sleep better knowing that this particular person is not someone I should have befriended in the first place. The forgiveness should go to the "self" and not the person that has wronged you.

Again, I do realize that will have upset good people here. Look at it this way before you condemn me. I wont tell you how wrong I think you are and how shallow it really is to forgive someone that absolutely does not deserve it. So dont tell me how wrong you think I am in my belief of what forgiveness is truly about. i say it is something that must be earned, like respect.

Sue me. :twisted:

Shawnna, I wouldnt look for any apologies from jakereason. What I would look for is a good attorney if you have proof and can get a lawyer to take the case to nail his ass to the cross.

my .02

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Hidden Hand » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:50 am

LOL -

It depends on if you consider "forgiveness" a personal thing or an interpersonal thing. Is it something you do for yourself or something you confer on someone else?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forgiveness
In Buddhism, forgiveness is seen as a practice to prevent harmful emotions from causing havoc on one’s mental well-being.

yada yada yada
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dankk » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:44 am

My mental well-being would be disrupted if I forgave someone that did not deserve it.

As I stated before, this is my outlook only and there are 99% of those out there that will strongly disagree. But then again, I am only one person. So i kinda stick to my own interpretation of what forgiveness is based on how much grinding of my teeth took place when i forgave just "because i am supposed to..." puhleeze....

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Hidden Hand » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:28 am

yeah well - IMO - when you say "I say, It (only) cost me 100 dollars to get rid of that creep and I sleep better knowing that this particular person is not someone I should have befriended in the first place." that is the same thing as what I posted above.
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:13 pm

So is there a diference between someone doing you wrong and doing you harm .
Its understandable the if someone is harming you that you would need to put a stop to it. But doing you wrong IMO is not quite the same. And what ever Miss does or doesn,t do I don,t care.. I care more about about my own actions then others which I can,t control. If someone to rip me off for $100 why on earth would
I want to get upset over it too? Dank maybe you enjoy being angry , upset., vindictive or whatever. But I don,t and It would be bad enough to be out the $100,
seems dumb to let it ruin your . Hey its your karma.

It seemed rather obvious from the get go jake was bluffing about what he had I don,t know how you guys don,t . But I know you never will. You are letting this rivilry
really get the better of you IMO
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:33 pm

No rivalry here IPF. Our goal is to seek out the truth of the situation, not simply be a watering hole for the hoaxer and the conman.

Some people don't like it and will try anything they can to detract from our goal.

Tough :)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:42 pm

I.P.Freely wrote:It seemed rather obvious from the get go jake was bluffing about what he had I don,t know how you guys don,t .

Now now...no need to start spreading more untruths. There's already plenty of those going on already. JR was provided the information from Victor, you've now seen what he had, compared to what he said he had. While it wasn't completely untrue, it's called e-x-a-g-g-e-r-a-t-i-o-n. When someone isn't in the loop, but feels the need to "appear" in the loop - they cling to any little morsel of information handed to them and proclaim that they have "secret" information. As with anything else that comes from OM, this came from Victor. And based on what we're learning, it appears Victor has done a little exaggeration of his own.

Dankk - I agree with your sentiments to an extent. Up to the point where the person expresses remorse and asks for forgiveness. At that point forgiveness should always been given. Just my own personal belief - nothing against your post, I agree with your values much more than anyone who would openly and blindly allow themselves to get trampled on without making a stand.

-Ry

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Springer » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:36 pm

ryguy wrote: JR was provided the information from Victor, you've now seen what he had, compared to what he said he had.
-Ry

You've seen what he had? Where is it? I would like to take a look just to make sure there wasn't merged infile pulled. ;)

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby dankk » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:26 pm

IPFREELY,

Dont start another pissing contest with me. Your tongue-in-cheeck apology to me about YOUR obvious mistake need not carry into this forum from the OM forum.

I was giving an "example," and I also stated emphatically that most people would disagree with how I deal with people who dont "deserve" forgiveness. If they DO deserve forgiveness, that is a different story altogether, which I did not go into IPFREELY.

My point is more about Shawnna forgiving people that (read carefully here IPFREELY) DONT deserve the forgiveness. That however, is her choice and I am 100% ok with that. What she does in regards to, well, pretty much everything is NONE of my business really at all. I was merely pointing out that I dont take the same approach UNLESS it is in fact deserved forgiveness. You know, i was stating opinion in a forum. The RU forum. K?

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby dankk » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:31 pm

Hidden Hand,

I can see what you mean in that post now, thank you for pointing it out for me. :)

RyGuy,

thanks for your input, i agree with you (but to further split hairs) LOL I would also do a case-by-case on what had been done vs. the asking forgiveness before they would sincerely get that from me.

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:37 pm

Without forgiveness we all stand alone.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dankk » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:41 am

Without oxygen, we die. :P
dankk
Banned

Postby Shawnna » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:49 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo