Tacitus Releases - Discussion

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Tacitus Releases - Discussion

Postby ryguy » Thu May 18, 2006 1:19 pm

Discussion of newest Tacitus Releases

This thread is for the discussion of the latest Tacitus Monroe releases.

The latest today, May 17th, is that Tacitus has been in touch with a top member of the Aviary - who apparently has made some damning statements about Serpo. His statements seem to confirm that Richard Doty is the source, and that Paul McGovern (and others) might actually be dead, and their identities are being stolen & used by someone else.

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Thu May 18, 2006 1:31 pm

Why does Tacitus post excerpts and not the whole exchange?

Tacitus seems to want to protect the identity of this individual. Why?

I'm tired of the games and this feels like a game, within a game.

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Thu May 18, 2006 1:57 pm

It would appear to me if Tacitus Monroe and this so called high ranking member of the so-called "Aviary" did have an email exchange......WOULDN'T they both have the goods on one another?

Tacitus Monroe threatens to reveal the name of the so called HIGH RANKER if the games don't stop. Couldn't the HIGH RANKER turn around and blow his identity out of the water as well?
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Thu May 18, 2006 2:29 pm

Shawnna wrote:Why does Tacitus post excerpts and not the whole exchange?

Always,
Shawnna

and so now tm gives the world yet another 'anonymous.' i have a suspicion that tm, serpo, the gaggle of anonymi and the nasty victor martinez are all the same guy. namely- the nasty victor martinez- in collaboration with that notorious dirty trickster rick doty. i feel badly that bill ryan, whom i believe to be a decent man, has been so ill-used in this ridiculous 'disclosure.' months ago i found myself very pissed at skeptikoverlord for his 'boom boom off go the lights' approach to serpo. but now i must agree with his take on it.

shawnna- good to see you're still alive and kickin'!
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby ryguy » Thu May 18, 2006 2:48 pm

and so now tm gives the world yet another 'anonymous.' i have a suspicion that tm, serpo, the gaggle of anonymi and the nasty victor martinez are all the same guy.

Hi cartoonsyndicate - great theory. I'm thinking along the same lines, however there are some reasons why it might be that there really are two seperate "camps". One "push-Serpo" and one "expose-Serpo". The red flag today was the fact that there was a TC disclosure released on the exact day Tacitus planned his latest release.

See my outline of the evidence for this here.

i feel badly that bill ryan, whom i believe to be a decent man, has been so ill-used in this ridiculous 'disclosure.'

I couldn't agree with you more. And I'm hoping that Bill eventually might join us to discuss the possibilities he might, himself, be considering in all of this. Many games are being played, and I'm afraid Bill Ryan, Admin at open minds, and possibly Victor Martinez, are all being played for fools. And I feel really bad for them - for being sucked into this game and being manipulated so much.

months ago i found myself very pissed at skeptikoverlord for his 'boom boom off go the lights' approach to serpo. but now i must agree with his take on it.

I was annoyed too - very frustrated for the abrupt end to the conversation. Nice reading everyone's thoughts....

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Serpentime » Thu May 18, 2006 7:25 pm

Hello everyone,

I just thought I would share some of my impressions about Tacitus Monroe’s latest release.

1.) I believe that the “bird” involved may be known as “Condor”. If I am correct, the six excerpts seem to display “Condor”’s syntax. In addition, the knowledge of Rick Doty, the intimacy with “Gene”, Paul, and “Herb”, and the arguments over the “stupidity" of the releases, all seem to support this hypothesis (IMHO).

2.) While we should never take incomplete statements too far outside of their (still unknown) context, the “helplessness” of “Condor”’s responses actually seem to exculpate him from likely involvement in whatever intrigues may be occurring (if this is “Condor”). Whatever his understanding of the nature of the conversation, I sensed only that he was genuinely trying to be helpful.

3.) While Tacitus has offered Rick Doty as the source of many of the relevant e-mails, the excerpts suggest that this is not true of either “Gene Lakes” or “Anonymous II”. If so, then this may be significant information. What could it mean?

My thoughts,

Serpentime
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby ivo5000 » Fri May 19, 2006 3:52 am

Always,
Shawnna

I couldn't agree with you more. I do not understand his motive nor do I understand the pacing of the releases. He seems to me to be more interested in attention then he does disclosure of the truth.

The latest installment is perhaps the weakest yet. No reference as to when these communications took place, and they are taken out of context from the original communication, so who knows what was actually being discussed.
ivo5000

Postby ryguy » Fri May 19, 2006 2:06 pm

I couldn't agree with you more. I do not understand his motive nor do I understand the pacing of the releases. He seems to me to be more interested in attention then he does disclosure of the truth.

The latest installment is perhaps the weakest yet. No reference as to when these communications took place, and they are taken out of context from the original communication, so who knows what was actually being discussed.

I agree with you ivo & shawnna. However I get the impression Tacitus isn't playing this game for us - I'm fairly certain this last post wasn't for our benefit, it was for the benefit (or detriment) of someone from the inside. I believe Tacitus is doing battle with the best of the best - and I can only guess that the only way he can get away with doing this is by being one of the best. If I had to guess at this point, I'd say he is a long-time ufology researcher, probably a well-known name - or, he is one of the "insiders" - maybe even intel or ex-intel, maybe changing his mind and turning on his own people.

Not sure yet - but I have a feeling (hope) that he will expand more in the near future. I gave Serpo almost 6 months to play out, I don't mind giving Tacitus a couple. We just better see some results. lol

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Fri May 19, 2006 2:12 pm

I would like to see Tacitus speak for him/herself. Does anyone have any way of contacting TM?
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri May 19, 2006 2:21 pm

Shawnna wrote:I would like to see Tacitus speak for him/herself. Does anyone have any way of contacting TM?

Yes, we're working on that. Zep contacted him twice - I'll be checking with him in a bit to see if there was any response today.

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Fri May 19, 2006 2:45 pm

He has grown very silent as of the last few times I've ask him questions or invited him to come to RY and Zep's Forum. I believe he thinks people are only interested in his identity and not his message.

It might be a tough sell for RY and Zep to bring him on board here at Reality Uncovered with their past Mod Team job at OM. He knows without a doubt that OM is pretty much an in CAMP Forum. I sure hope I'm wrong about this, and can only hope he will see this place much different. We all know RY and Zep are far from being in campers.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Email from Bill

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat May 20, 2006 4:18 am

Hi everyone, the following is from Bill Ryan and is in response to a message by Tacitus.

Here is a message I sent to Tacitus a few days ago on 14 May, inviting him to post it as a legitimate response from myself. HE HAS NOT DONE SO... and did not respond. Therefore, please post it to the forum on my behalf, stating that Tacitus evidently declined to post my reply to him, despite the fact that a reply was requested by him from me. His challenging e-mail to me is below again.

Hi, Tacitus:

Many thanks for your message.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

You have a small part of a much larger picture, of which you have no clue. This information, not known to you, is not in the public domain. It will not be released by resorting to a form of attempted blackmail.

A person of your intelligence should realize by now how these things work. Has the thought occurred to you any deliberate placing of Rick Doty in the disclosure process may be part of a planned strategy of plausible deniability?

I met Paul McGovern, in Laughlin, six weeks ago. I assume you’re aware of that.

Please apply what I assume is your considerable intelligence to ALL of this... remember, you don’t know what you don’t know. And you, as an individual, has no a priori right to this information.

Your irresponsible actions may halt or even stop the disclosure. I ask you to consider this. Your actions have the appearance of being destructive.

Kerry Cassidy’s offer to you of an interview, in which you and I could talk publicly about these and other issues, stands. She looks forward to your response. You can reply to her directly, or via myself.

With best wishes to you, Bill

Reply-To: Tacitus Monroe <tacitusmonroe@serpo.info>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 10:44:01 -0700 (PDT)
To: <victorgm@webtv.net>, <bill.ryan@virgin.net>
Subject: Serpo
Resent-From: <tacitusmonroe@serpo.info.sfcuedrisiyoeav.emsvr.com>
Resent-Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 17:44:02 GMT

Question for Victor Martinez and Bill Ryan.

Do you deny the facts on display at the serpo.info website?

You both KNOW I have evidence to backup my claims. You both know the TRUTH regarding Serpo.

Yet more evidence of the deception has been uncovered. You will NOT like what you see.

Your game has ended. Your SECRETS will be revealed. No amount of
cheerleading by the complicitous few will change anything.

YOUR silence is deafening.

Tacitus Monroe

Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Sat May 20, 2006 4:03 pm

TACITUS:

If you happen to be reading this forum, and this thread - as co-owner/co-admin of this forum, I invite you to publically reply to Bill's email here in this forum.

If you would like a locked thread where only you and Bill can write and respond to eachother in a public forum - I will personally create the thread for you for just that purpose.

Bill Ryan - Supports the Serpo Disclosures and disclosure in general (in any form)

Tacitus Monroe - Denies the Serpo Disclosures, not sure of his views on disclosure in general.

A public discourse between these two would go a long way toward providing both sides of this ongoing debate. The forum would be closed from posting by the rest of the public (to provide a clean and clear discussion between two intellectuals) - while also providing a seperate thread for the pubic to discuss the ongoing replies by Tacitus & Bill.

Tacitus - I encourage you to accept this offer, either by emailing Zep Tepi, or Bill Ryan himself. Maybe you do not want a private email discussion with Bill - based on your website you seem to prefer public discourse. So I am offering you that opportunity.

I hope both Tacitus and Bill would accept such an opportunity.

-Ryguy
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: Tacitus Releases - Discussion

Postby Tacitus Monroe » Sat May 20, 2006 11:46 pm

ryguy wrote:His statements seem to confirm that Richard Doty is the source, and that Paul McGovern (and others) might actually be dead, and their identities are being stolen & used by someone else.
-Ry

My message is getting through.

Tacitus
Tacitus Monroe

Postby Tacitus Monroe » Sat May 20, 2006 11:53 pm

For Everything A Reason.

As above, so below.

Tacitus
Tacitus Monroe

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo