Tacitus Releases - Discussion

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby ochre » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:00 pm

A "better title" ? I don't see any title on you. Sorry to disappoint.

But I agree: toss everything out in the open before people get bored or even more confused and sidetracked.
cartoonsyndicalist
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Shawnna » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:04 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:50 pm

ScaRZ wrote:WooHoo! I just made my 200th post. Do I get a prize, or maybe a better title? :P

Hey - that's a great idea. I hate to clutter this topic with something off-topic, but I wouldn't mind some ideas for "ranks" related to posting levels. Any ideas? We also have special ranks we can apply to particular stellar researchers... :) I already have one or two in mind. Hidden Hand has already requested the rank: "Google-Boy". lol

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:53 pm

Shawnna - great ranks! I like it!

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:16 pm

ryguy wrote:Shawnna - great ranks! I like it!

-Ry

I second that, Thanks for my stars and title.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:02 am

Interesting. After seeing his post yesterday I emailed Tacitus with a number of questions. My main point is the fact that he now appears to be implicating Bob Collins when on Serpo.info website it states "Richard C Doty is the sole source of all Serpo releases".

I haven't received a reply yet and I'm hoping he will respond to the questions both in my email and on the thread here.

My own opinion certainly includes Collins as one of those behind the Serpo story, along with a couple of other people. One of the people we suspect of being an integral part of he hoax hasn't even been mentioned thus far - they have done a very good job of staying out of the limelight.

There is a hell of a lot of work going on behind the scenes here at RU. Our own private research area is yielding some excellent results and there are now many points of contact with various people both in and out of the UFOlogy scene. We are working on providing a number of updates within the next week or two and we will let you know as soon as they are ready.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Re: Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui

Postby Serpentime » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:05 am

Serpentime salutem Tacitus Monroe:

Tacitus Monroe wrote:The matter of my identity perplexes many.

Welcome back, Mr. J. It wouldn't be Project Serpo without you... :)

Tacitus Monroe wrote:What matters most is the content and context of my information.

...Step forward Mister Collins. You and your cohorts have made many spectacular mistakes during the course of this saga. Your greatest mistake has been the assumption that certain records, both military and civilian, are confidential and thus "exempt from disclosure". They are not.

The reality you have created is about to come crashing down around your ears.

Delphinum silvis appingit, fluctibus aprum.

Just a wild thought on my part, perhaps, but I’d be truly fascinated if some of those “certain records” might pertain to a “Tom Mack”, a “Paul McGovern”, or a “Gene Lakes”?

Consider:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom Mack:

”I worked with a Special Agent Richard Doty. Agent Doty was our counterintelligence agent. He would conduct operations to prevent the disclosure of our project. A very nifty guy.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gene Lakes:

”I'm sure Mr. Doty will remember me, since we both worked together at KAFB and Tonapah. …I was never involved in disinformation. Check with Mr. Doty, he was involved in that division.......”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul McGovern:

“The complete debriefing is contained in: "PROJECT SERPO," Final Report-80HQD893-020, classified TS, Codeword. Ask [Rick] Doty about that report because I think it is an OSI report.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sylvester McCoglin:

”I realize it might be a little difficult for you to keep my name confidential with the mounting pressure enormous, but I don't wish to reveal it at this time; perhaps to Richard C Doty in due time as his questions and online demeanor seems to be the most fair, open minded, and his questions posed were the most reasonable as I monitor the online feedback after each new posting.”

“I was hoping Rick [Doty] would expand his knowledge of the subject matter as he knows much more than what I heard him say.”

{Emphasis added}

So, what sort of a man would create his “reality” based-on a pedigree like this?

Robert Collins:

”Up to February of 1999 I'd never heard of a Thomas Mack, and unfortunately, did I ever get the chance to meet him.”

O.k.…

But if Robert Collins thought that I was friendly with Rick Doty, he’d probably accept all of my e-mails at face-value, too.

And, oh boy, what a mess that could be!!

Vini? Vidi? Vici??

{...Well, heck; Mr. Churchill didn’t care for Latin either. :)}

My thoughts,

Serpentime

>BTW, does anyone recall “Mr. Dody” and the “Weitzel Letter”?
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby Shawnna » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:15 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Serpentime » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:18 am

Hi Shawnna,

Shawnna wrote:Who are you referring to when you say "Welcome back, Mr. J"?

If it is who I think it is - you are not even close.

:lol:

Oh, I was just musing a tiny, little, bit… ;) If you’re less “perplexed” than I am, then I will graciously stand corrected.

Shawnna wrote:And yes - I do recall Doty and the Weitzel letter.

Outstanding! If so, then you should also clearly recognize/recall Rick “Dody”s history of self-reference when writing UFO correspondence “anonymously”, or under assumed names.

Hence the (interesting?) similarity (coincidence?) of all of the above quoted statements. :)

For whatever that might imply…

I’ve also had the pleasure of corresponding with Robert Hastings every now, and again.

In my personal opinion, he is a very fair-minded and respectable researcher. And while he is certainly no fan of Rick Doty, Bill Moore has also (allegedly) confirmed Rick Doty’s authorship of the “Weitzel letter”.

All written roads appear to lead back to Mr. “Dody”, somehow…

It was only my whim that the mysterious “Mr. Monroe” might enlighten us with something more.

Best,

Serpentime

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby Hidden Hand » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:27 am

Shawnna wrote:Who are you referring to when you say "Welcome back, Mr. J"?

If it is who I think it is - you are not even close.

s^~t..

Well, that still leaves 25 other letters?

Welcome back Mr C!
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Serpentime » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:48 am

Hidden Hand wrote:Welcome back Mr C!

My sentiments, exactly... hehe!! :lol:

Serpentime

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby Hidden Hand » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:49 am

And we can just work our way through the alphabet as people knock the letters down..
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:35 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby kiwicocky » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:04 am

Serpentime wrote:
I’ve also had the pleasure of corresponding with Robert Hastings every now, and again.

In my personal opinion, he is a very fair-minded and respectable researcher.

Lucky you Serpentime, I've read what I can find on the net of Robert Hastings, and absolutely agree with your opinion. He was a breath of fresh air when I first came across him!!

Is he still involved in the ufer field?
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Serpentime » Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:49 am

Hi Kiwicocky,

It’s very nice to meet you. :)

Since we’re gabbing in “Mr. Monroe”s private thread, I’ll try not to wander too far off of the topic, but yes, Robert Hastings is as active today as I can remember.

In fact – just this last March – he was kind enough to invite me to one of his lectures, where I got the chance to chat one-on-one with him for a couple of minutes.

For a “ufer”, he does seem like a pretty respectable and upright bloke.

I certainly agree with you.

He was aware that I had an interest in the UFO/Nuke field (his personal area of specialty), and shared some of his current investigation regarding Ellsworth AFB’s ICBMs with me. Some reputable (new) military witnesses had apparently agreed to speak with him, and he was in the process of corroborating their statements regarding a specific incident through the FOIA (as best as he could).

If it might be of interest to you, or anyone else, Mr. Hastings asked me to pass on this link to his latest paper:

UFO sightings at ICBM sites and Nuclear Weapons Storage Areas

Best to you,

Serpentime

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo