The "Shawnna Report"

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

The "Shawnna Report"

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:40 pm

We all know exactly the type of person Victor Martinez is. His irrepressible arrogance is only matched by his limitless stupidity, as seen in various email exchanges since the start of his Serpo tar baby. At first we thought he was maybe an eccentric oddball, a goofy character with a lot to say. As time has gone on it is clear he is far more than this. Some of his wild rants have been a sight to behold and all the more shocking when one considers he professes to be a teacher of young children. His is a reality inhabited only by himself and his depraved imagination.

We have had a lot to say about Victor in the past and with very good reason. As the “offical” public spokesman of the Serpo story, he has opened himself up to a level of scrutiny and analysis which has shown him to be severely lacking in every way possible. Is he the calibre of individual that one would expect to find at the forefront of something mind-bendingly important as public disclosure of the ET phenomenon? No, I didn’t think so.

When confronted with the damning information pertaining to his publicly available criminal record, did he put his hands up and say “yes, yes, it’s a fair cop but I’ve learned from my past mistakes and I’m now a changed man?” Don’t be silly, he concocted an outrageous story full of lies and nonsense to try and explain away the simple fact that he is absolutely a less than honourable individual. As an example, in a recent exchange at his pet forum, he claimed his lawyer had successfully had a particular charge dropped in April this year. The actual fact of the matter is that his three year probationary period came to an end in April of this year! Victor obviously thinks that once your probation period has come to an end you no longer have the record on file. Of course, if past history is anything to go by, Victor is simply relying on the fact that the “researchers” at Obvious Madness will not attempt to verify his bogus claim and simply take his word for it.

Recently, there has been a huge commotion regarding a moderator at OM (JakeReason) and the threats he made to Shawnna regarding her personal details. He (JR) claimed he received a “report” from an anonymous source, but we had our suspicions regarding the sender from the very start. We have since received this very report from several different sources, confirming it to have originated at the hands of Victor Martinez. Let me clarify one thing from the start: There is absolutely nothing of any consequence whatsoever contained in the report. It contains a list of addresses and names relating to Shawnna and it is extremely difficult to see why anyone would think they had anything damning on Shawnna at all. JakeReason wondered aloud (as did Victor) why she had used more than one name. My oh my, it isn’t THAT difficult to work out! Shawnna has been married twice. So? What is special and damning about that?

Victor is also crowing about there being three different d.o.b’s contained in the report. He obviously hasn't read the report very thoroughly, for this is posted mid-way through:

Important: The Public Records and commercially available data sources used on reports have errors. Data is sometimes entered poorly, processed incorrectly and is generally not free from defect. This system should not be relied upon as definitively accurate.

These are not the only errors contained therein, the report is strewn with mistakes - Victor, you should have spent your money more wisely, we would have done a FAR better job than the amateurs you assigned this task to! I will leave further comment regarding the report for Shawnna to make. I would like to say one thing to Shawnna however: Don't let the bastards get you down :) I know it can be difficult to take sometimes, but when these mice masquerading as men start playing with a crooked deck, it makes me more determined than ever to stop them and expose them for the fools and charlatans that they are.

Far worse than any of the above is something else going on behind the scenes, that also involves Victor and various claims towards Shawnna. I will not go into much detail at the moment but suffice to say that Victor & Co have well and truly overstepped the mark on this one. We know from the Tacitus Fake AOL Virus alert that Victor and his buddies are not averse to fabricating a story or breaking the law if it suits their particular agenda. What they have come up with now however, is so outrageous it makes the Tacitus events appear like pranks between best friends.

Victor & Co: You are seriously deluded if you think you can get away with the despicable lies and outright slander that has been brought to our attention recently. You seem to have a continuing problem with the law. Not only that, you are a disgraceful human being.

Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:16 pm

Methinks Victor misses being on probation. ;)

If he keeps this up, he and his "anonymous" buddy are both going to end up behind bars.

Keep in mind - anyone involved and failing to report such illegal activity to the authorities, can be implicated just as easily as the person committing the crime.

A criminal charge of aiding and abetting or accessory can usually be brought against anyone who helps in the commission of a crime, though legal distinctions vary by state. A person charged with aiding and abetting or accessory is usually not present when the crime itself is committed, but he or she has knowledge of the crime before or after the fact, and may assist in its commission through advice, actions, or financial support. Depending on the degree of involvement, the offender's participation in the crime may rise to the level of conspiracy.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:41 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Crakeur » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:56 am

so wait, Shawnna's not al qaeda? what a gyp. I have been following serpo all this time waiting for Bin Laden to be shown as the man who ruined disclosure for us all.

Incidentally, Shawnna, your bankruptcy is more than 7 years old and since that is the time frame where it matters, I'd say it is as stale as the decades old info Victor whined about.

Lastly, for a man who professes to be a teacher and someone who claims his only job in the serpo tale, was editing the posts (and he got fired for it - rightfully so), he sure does have some shitty grammar skills.

So, I can cross Osama off my list of who Tacitus might be. Damn, first I lose the dead pool and now this.
"Hoax or not this film clip is definitely a boost to the pro-Serpo camp." -Greatwaller
Crakeur

Postby Springer » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:28 am

Oh Victor... HOW thou hath screwed the pooch so BADLY is simply unimaginable. Your PROBATION just ended son and now you've gone and done this. But WAIT! Victor could be merely saying he has Shawnna's credit report in order to get "false charges" brought against him in some sort of juvenile game (you know the kind he likes to play) so that he can cry big alligator tears on his wee little spam list.

No matter, the repercussions for bringing false charges are eliminated by his OWN WRITING here in this email. He shouldn't have confessed if he's laying a trap. doh!

I, unfortunately, am not surpised by the sloppiness of this email he sent out to "whoever" (did he REALLY think it was secure?)

There are MANY who are looking into this that won't be named or even hinted to in public.

The Feds don't like Identity theft ONE little bit these days, it's the single BIGGEST threat to the Consumer Based Economy that is >1/3 of the largest economy on the planet. :o So sad...

So childish and SO STUPID!

I mean really, how ignorant do you have to be to confess in WRITING?!?!?!?! Vic, did you honestly think noone would see this? No, i doubt even YOU are that ignorant, so you think you're going to get good press out of false accusations?! Dude! YOU CONFESSED, in writing, to having the credit report, and with your criminal record, I bet they are knocking on your door in 15 days, time to MOVE. For your own sanity move to Idaho and go underground.

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Crakeur » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:41 am

Springer wrote: For your own sanity move to Idaho and go underground.

I've never been a big fan of the state but, seriously, why punish them?
"Hoax or not this film clip is definitely a boost to the pro-Serpo camp." -Greatwaller
Crakeur

Postby Serpentime » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:07 am

Springer wrote:I, unfortunately, am not surpised by the sloppiness of this email he sent out to "whoever" (did he REALLY think it was secure?)

S...

Hi all,

Just to add my $.02:

Springer's apparent "whoever" repeated the essence of charges #s 3 and 4 (above) to me on August 23.

While "whoever" appeared to cautiously place credence in the proffered information -- which I now understand was distributed to "whoever" by Victor -- I replied that I was only aware of the veracity of charge # 2.

Everything else, IMO, seemed slightly surreal. ;)

To the best of my knowledge, "whoever" was only the target of a Black Propaganda operation in this instance (...as Shawnna apparently alluded to by deleting "whoever"s name...), not a participant.

In my humble opinion, said "whoever" was merely functioning as the primary "cut-out" that said "whoever" has always functioned as.

Again, just my $.02 --

Serpentime
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby Shawnna » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:23 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:18 pm

Serpentime wrote:To the best of my knowledge, "whoever" was only the target of a Black Propaganda operation in this instance (...as Shawnna apparently alluded to by deleting "whoever"s name...), not a participant.

I agree with you 100% regarding one of the "whoevers"....however in this case we had multiple "whoevers" who forwarded the same information, some forwarded more than others. I don't agree with the above statement regarding all of those who forwarded the information.

Apparently there are a great many number of people who don't admit it openly to Victor - but they very much dislike the man, and his dispicable ways. It's fascinating to see...

Springer's apparent "whoever" repeated the essence of charges #s 3 and 4 (above) to me on August 23.

I can't help wonder why you never asked Shawnna, or one of us, outright, about these claims - seeing as you've known Shawnna (and us) for a while? I do hope it isn't because you were naive enough to actually give credence to them.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Crakeur » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:13 pm

I don't think I come here enough. I'm beginning to feel like a fed listening in on a mob wire tap.

the guy, you know, the one who did the thing that the other guy mentioned last month, with the third guy that was involved in this thing and that other thing, well he did some other thing.
Crakeur

Postby ryguy » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:49 pm

Crakeur,

I have no idea what you are talking about and will comment on the "thing" no further. You never spoke with me.

-Anonymous
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:45 pm

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:10 pm

I find it highly amusing that Victor and Co are of the opinion that there must be people at the top pulling our strings! They cannot accept the fact that they have been taken on by a bunch of ordinary Joes & Janes and been beaten.

The biggest difference between ourselves and people they have "encountered" in the UFOlogy field before now is; we will never back down or allow ourselves to be intimidated or bullied.

Boy, are they ever learning that lesson ;)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Serpentime » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:25 am

Hi Ry and Shawnna,

ryguy wrote:I agree with you 100% regarding one of the "whoevers"....however in this case we had multiple "whoevers" who forwarded the same information, some forwarded more than others. I don't agree with the above statement regarding all of those who forwarded the information.

Thanks, Ry. My suggestion only referred to the primary recipient (singular) of the given e-mail (i.e. The "To", not the "CC", or unknown others...).

The "whoever" that offered me the information is a trusting individual with accomplished networking skills. Hence he becomes a useful "mouthpiece" for others who might purposefully take advantage of his personal dispositions (and/or reputation?) for their own ends.

In other words: a "Cut-out".

And as to anyone else who may be genuinely culpable, I could only speculate.

ryguy wrote:I can't help wonder why you never asked Shawnna, or one of us, outright, about these claims - seeing as you've known Shawnna (and us) for a while? I do hope it isn't because you were naive enough to actually give credence to them.

-Ry

Shawnna wrote:I agree with Ry - you've been around us for some time now, and we are quite
accessible.

Unless there are other reasons you aren't asking?

And I agree with both of you. :)

We're certainly not unfamiliar with each other.

And that's exactly why I didn't raise the issue. Shawnna and I may agree on some things, and we may respectfully disagree on others, but the Shawnna that I thought that I knew simply wasn't guilty of the crimes alleged. Period.

It's really that simple. :)

Deception Operations and Black Propaganda (fueling, in turn -- and by design -- generalized paranoia) were my best guesses for the origins of the allegations that I was being exposed to.

{Probable "Bull-cookie", if it were. :) Or, in the Intelligence jargon... "Deception Indicated".}

Therefore, my honest response to to the singular "whoever" politely suggested a similar thought... (Though I did not hold "whoever" to be responsible.)

And It honestly never occured to me to verify such an unlikely (IMHO) canard.

The Truth, the whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth,

Serpentime :)
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby Shawnna » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:44 am

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo