Serpo, a year of BS

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Serpo, a year of BS

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:27 pm

The beginning of November marks a full year for the Serpo hoax. In truth, the postings stopped a long time ago and it is only the ramblings of the self-appointed guardians that have kept the story going as long as it has. The last few 'postings' have been nothing more than cobbled-together thoughts and half-baked analyses by Messrs Ryan and Martinez. With the first anniversary just around the corner, I fully expect a new Serpo posting to be published - accompanied by much fanfare and pageantry from the 'disclosure' elite...

Will it be photos? How about something so earth-shatteringly momentous as actual verifiable data or information? Don't be silly, this is Serpo we are talking about here! Name one thing, just ONE THING released since November last year that has not simply been the imaginings of an over-active mind. Truth is, there isn't anything. When names have been mentioned, they have turned out to be nothing more than a multitude of sock puppets used by the storyteller himself to offer up a supposed credibility where none exists.

Paul McGovern? Gene Loscowski? Uncky Herb? Come on guys, you had lots to say this time last year but you've gone awfully quiet since then. What's up, cat got your tongue...?

These individuals responsible for the 'disclosure', supposedly both past and present members of the DIA no less, are certainly a fickle bunch. When confronted with rationalised argument and debate pointing out the insane problems with the story, they threatened to withold the information because no one was taking them seriously! Is that how these people operate? Think about it. Their actions are akin to a spoilt brat threatening to take his ball home unless he gets to pick the game and the rules. You can picture it now:

DIA-1: "There's a lot of people questioning this data we've released, they're not happy"
DIA-2: "Yeah but there's plenty who are enjoying the story DIA-1"
DIA-3: "I agree DIA-2, a lot of people are blown away by it"
DIA-1: "They should ALL be blown away by it! When I agreed to become part of this elite group of people it was on the condition that EVERYONE accepts what we have to say, no questions asked"
DIA-4: "Damn right! These freaks should learn to keep their collective mouths shut and accept what we're giving 'em. Damn amateur investigators, this ain't fun anymore!"
DIA-5: "Why don't we issue a warning? Either they quit criticising or we're going home!"
DIA-6: "Hell yeah! These people don't deserve this information anyway"
DIA-1: "I like it DIA-5, when we decided to release this information it was quite clear in my mind that we are heroes and damn right better be treated as such. Put up or shut up I say!"
DIA-3: "Err DIA-1? That's exactly what they're saying we should do..."
DIA-1: "Right, Screw 'em. I dont care that none of the data fits and all the calculations are wrong. They damn well WILL believe this information no questions asked or that's it, I'm done here.
DIA-2: "We could always simply wait and see if they go away, they'll get bored and find something else to do"
DIA-1: "Nope, my minds made up. I didn't betray my nations security and risk imprisonment or worse just to be picked on like this. I'm going home and I'm burning the lot. It's their own fault."
DIA-0: "Come on sleepy head, you've been typing on that computer all night, it's time for bed."
DIA-1: "Aww mom, just a few more minutes, pleeease?"
DIA-0: "Ok hun, but that's all, you have a busy day tomorrow!"

Yeah, right. Is that how all "deep throats" operate? I thought they simply passed the information on to a trusted source and from there the story enters the public domain and is subject to scrutiny and analysis. I had no idea they had an absolute vested interest in how the story plays itself out...

This whole story is absolute nonsense and has been created for the sole reason of appealing to those people who are predisposed to believing this kind of thing from the get-go. They don't want inquisitive people looking into it. They want sheep.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:06 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby kiwicocky » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:35 pm

Yes, well said Zep.

Interesting in reading your 'picture' how the similarities to Burisch leap out;

same MO re the tactics used in an attempt to cower the sheep into blind belief. Didn't work there either LOL.

As well as that, once those tactics fail they then set about encouraging the 'believer sheep' to beat up on the inquisitive free thinkers - simply for being truth-seekers LOL.

To me they display all the signs of someone attempting to set up a cult.

Some of us are not prepared to bow to elitism, some of us see, and judge, everyone in equal terms - must be a bummer for them.

I agree with you, Shawnna, too.

Those name's have all been loosely associated with Burisch as well - admittedly in an attempt to elevate/authenticate his status, why?

Why would any of them allow their names and reputations to be associated with this type of stuff?
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby dankk » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:28 am

It is really too bad that i got involved with forums regarding the serpo story as late as I have. I will certainly need to read about this burisch scam. i havent read anything on it and feel quite left out atm. Can anyone tell me where I skhould go to get the reading done as quickly as possible? Thanks. :)

Regards,

Dankk

postscript: Some people may feel embarrased about not knowing what would be considered mainstream knowledge in a certain area of study. I dont feel that way at all. I will never ever know everything there is to know about anything. And because of that, I wont care about at all if other people think of me as a fool for not knowing one story better than another.

Only questions will get answers, assumptions lead to a stale bag of chips...
dankk
Banned

Postby Shawnna » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:04 am

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dankk » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:49 am

Thanks Shawnna,

I will have a look at this website (already did actually). I have no need to delve further into other studies atm as I am completely inundated with current studies that I consider to be high priority.

I can pull myself into quite a few different directions, but at the same time, I am only human and must focus on what I can comprehend in a given time frame. If you could steer me to the direct links of that website regarding the meat and potatoes of this burisch story, I would be most appreciative.

I am being stretched right now and need to only look at these things that tie together what is important to me at this given time. Thank you. :)

Regards,

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Shawnna » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:45 am

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:35 pm

dankk wrote:
Only questions will get answers, assumptions lead to a stale bag of chips...

Two Thumbs up for that quote Dankk!

We don't always get the answers we would love to hear and many times the truth stings. I think some people are afraid to ask questions because they fear the answer.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Springer » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:55 am

For what it's worth... I've come to "know" Kit Green from several, rather long phone conversations and dozens of emails, here's my personal take:

Kit Green was asked to review some (then) interesting writing we now know as the first installments of slurpo... He thought it was patently absurd and then...

He gets some emails from people who apparently know where he was, what was discussed and even where he was seated in the room during security clearance only meetings in the CIA. To his credit he responded with "Let's meet" emails, each of which ended with him standing around by himself. Nobody ever showed up. This naturally raised his curiosity and he corresponded with the people who were at the center of it, Rick Doty and Victor Martinez. His correspondence is TOTALLY inline with someone who thinks there may be something "to this" but has ZERO knowledge of what.

That's Kits story, as close as I can get to remembering exactly what he told me over the phone and after getting to know him to the extent I have, I believe it is completely honest. There's absolutely ZERO logic involved with thinking he had any reason to partake in the slurpo affair beyond being drug into it by the perps to FALSELY enhance their credibility by having him involved. Just my personal $0.02.

:)

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Shawnna » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:48 am

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Hidden Hand » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:57 am

Shawnna - are you saying that you don't believe Springer can see into people's hearts just by talking to them over the phone and exchanging e-mail?

Awwww...
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:42 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Shadow Watcher » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:14 pm

As we approach the one year anniversary, one gift from serpo would be nice. Perhaps Bill Ryan will release some of the photos we were promised. It was on my holiday wish list last year, perhaps this will be the month. Let us also take a moment to remember those 12 brave souls who gave their life for us all.

<veiled sarcasm off>
wondering what the next serpo will be in 07.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby dankk » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:32 pm

Shawnna,

Thank you for trying to aid me in learning about the Burisch story. From the two threads I have read that you gave me, I have more questions than answers. (Isn't that always the case? lol)

I did make a reply in the latter of the 2 threads making the claim that plain english would be a great asset in learning more about this obvious hoax. But then again, if it is such an undeniable ploy to fool the masses, does it really matter in the grand scheme of things?

Anyway, the majority of the people that frequent these forums are newbies. I am not calling anyone a newbie by name so please dont get yourselves in an uproar about my statement. I am a newbie. I will admit it. There is no shame in that. We all have to start somewhere. If someone calls another out for simply being new (a newbie) in a topic of any sort (not just ufology), then that same person should reflect upon his or herself in an effort to understand that we are all here to learn; to what degree is up to the individual... Even the most studious of people started out knowing NOTHING. We are all newbies when compared to someone that knows more.

I feel that the staff here at RU are very well qualified in helping those of us that are beginners. With that help we then become (if we choose) to be more and more in tune with the people involved in said field. Also, more in tune to be able to see the liars/fakers/monetary seekers for what they are. To some, it doesnt take anytime at all to weed out a liar. For others, they may need facts and evidence to see the truth for what it is. This is where the staff at RU shines brilliantly!

I see the RU forum as a collective STO group. It may have started as a STS unification to simply know for themselves (maybe not), but the forum has become a balance of the two disciplines that make it what it is today. A great place to be. A place of giving AND receiving. a place where STS AND STO exists in such a manner that it is neither one, but a delicate balance of both. Without one, their cant be the other. I believe that Hidden Hand made this statement via quotes in a post made within the last day or so regarding a simple question that was taken out of context in the form of a riddle.

For what it's worth, the RU forum IMHO is here to help. I thank them silently all the time. Sorry to ramble on like I have, but I feel that good work and dedication to truth sometimes deserves kudos for a job well done. Thanks again to Shawnna as well for trying to help me get a grasp on the Burisch story. If I need to know more, I know where to go to get the information that I would need.

Very Respectfully,

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Springer » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:59 am

Shawnna wrote:You 2 cents is so noted, Springer.

And while I appreciate your input, I do not believe you have had access to the information we have.

Fair enough... :)

Shawnna wrote:Additionally, having a few phone conversations and maybe even detailed email exchanges with someone - especially someone trained by the CIA - is not a good way to judge character, in my most humble opinion.

Your opinion is duly noted as well. I would mention that my intention here is NOT in any way meaning to imply that I have made any sort of "judgment" on anyone's character. :o

I simply "believe" the guy. :)

That's based on 25+ years of dealing with people professionally and learning the hard way when they've been less than honest with me. The CIA "training" doesn't really impact my impressions of him, I've known a couple CIA *field operators* in my time and Kit is nothing like those lads, he was/is a scientist in the research and medical department. Yes, he was trained in the standard intelligence agency stuff but he never really had to "deceieve" anyone to accomplish his tasks (he was in the office, not out in the field, no reason/need to deceive in the office) and frankly, I doubt he would be interested in doing so, he simply doesn't need to.

Again, just my humble opinion. :)

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo