After Dark

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

After Dark

Postby Hydden » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:20 pm

I get the "After Dark" newsletter from Coast to Coast AM and they had an article about Serpo in this month's edition. I am posting it here just as an FYI. I don't get the chance to check the forums daily, so if I'm breaking any rules by posting it here, feel free to do whatever you wish with this post.
It's mostly just rehashing the same old "broken" story but anyway....

Interplanetary Exchange Program
by Maureen Hennessy
After Dark - November 2006

Coast to Coast AM has covered a story that surfaced recently of an ET-human exchange program in the 1960s to a faraway planet known as Serpo. The story first showed up via an e-mail newsgroup kept by Victor Martinez, a teacher located on the West Coast. The 200 or so on the list included intelligence officers (CIA, DIA, NSA), military personnel and scientists associated with UFO research. The list originally contained about 150 people, including many extremely well-known names in UFO research and related or leading-edge scientific fields.

That most unusual email was received by Martinez in November 2005. It began this way: "First let me introduce myself. My name is Request Anonymous. I am a retired employee of the U.S. Government. I won't go into any great details about my past, but I was involved in a special program..."

The retired senior official within the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) later reported that he was not acting individually and was part of a group of six DIA personnel.

The following is a summary of the initial writing of Anonymous:

He said Roswell happened but not as commonly as believed. There were two crash sites, involving two extraterrestrial aircraft. He said the first site was examined and all evidence was removed. A second site was discovered in August 1949 by two ranchers, who notified the sheriff of Catron County, New Mexico. The sheriff took photographs. "The bodies (of six dead ETs) were taken to Los Alamos National Laboratory because they had a freezing system that allowed the bodies to remain frozen for research. The craft was taken to Roswell and then on to Wright Field, Ohio."

One live "entity" (referred to as EBE) was found and transferred to Los Alamos. Anonymous said EBE provided the location of his home planet. He remained alive until 1952, when he died. But before his death, he provided a full explanation of the items found inside the two crafts. One item was a communication device. The entity was allowed to make contact with his planet.
EBE contacted his home planet (which Anonymous calls Serpo) and arranged for arrival of another spacecraft near Alamogordo, NM, in April 1964. When the aliens landed, they claimed the bodies of their dead comrades. Using a communications device, information was exchanged.

The most outrageous claim cited by Anonymous refers to an exchange program developed in 1965, wherein 12 U.S. military personnel skilled in various specialties were selected to return to Serpo on the alien craft. One additional ET remained on Earth.

According to Anonymous, the original plan was for our 12 people to stay 10 years and then return to Earth, but only eight returned in 1978. Two died on Serpo and two others decided to remain, according to the returnees. The returnees were isolated from 1978 until 1984 at various military installations. The Air Force Office of Special Investigation (AFOSI) was responsible for their security and safety. AFOSI also conducted debriefing sessions with the returnees.

The returnees described their experience on Serpo, saying they were allowed free reign on the planet. They described Serpo as smaller than Earth and having two suns. They said one of their crew, a doctor, died of pneumonia and one security person died after incurring an injury. The exchange team had difficulty adjusting to the extreme heat. The local food was difficult for humans to digest, but eventually they adapted. Time was another difficulty.

Schedules were determined not by clocks, but by the movement of their sun. Each little community had a large tower, which filtered the sun through. When the sun was at a particular point on the tower, it meant time to do a particular task. There was never complete darkness on the planet. They had rest periods, but not like our sleep periods. The rested three times during their sun days. The work period was estimated at about 43 hours, but the aliens were puzzled by human attempts to account for time. Months and years were not observed, and it was not possible to determine lifespan. The complete debriefing of the returnees accounted for about 3,000 pages. All eight returnees have died, the last in 2002.

On January 24, 2006, more information fleshing out the report was received and posted on another website, www.serpo.org by Bill Ryan. Ryan's missions statement for his website follows:
It is recognized that readers may have widely differing views about the veracity of the claims. More information is forthcoming every few days and readers are encouraged to suspend disbelief pending the ongoing release of further data. There are some serious and clear scientific anomalies regarding the apparent violation of known physical laws. Anonymous and his colleagues have attempted to answer all questions posed so far.

There are persuasive reasons to dismiss the data--and persuasive reasons to evaluate it very carefully indeed before rushing to judgment. The personal opinion of the author is that even if it may be considered unclear whether the account is totally accurate, it is of such extraordinary potential importance that it deserves a fair hearing in its entirety.

Many on the list believe there is a significant probability that the information is founded in truth, and a number claim to have heard reference to (or in some cases considerable detail about) this project before. Therefore, based on compelling evidence that there is something currently occurring that may be of considerable importance, this website attempts to perform a public service.
The information, reported verbatim in the paragraph below, was supplied to Bill Ryan by an active duty Air Force Lieutenant Colonel assigned to the Pentagon. Ryan said he had been in correspondence with him on a number of topics and had found him to be measured, intelligent, thorough, reliable, and honest, as well as being a most pleasant and decent man. He wishes his name to be withheld but would like this new information to be made known.

Yesterday, I visited an old retired USAF Colonel. This Colonel had served 30 years in USAF intelligence. I don't know his exact time frame but it was sometime around 1955 to 1985. I have been friends with this Colonel for about five years. Because of his extensive intelligence time, I wanted to run all this past him to see if he might know something about the information. The Colonel doesn't have email so I printed all the information from Anonymous and provided him with a copy. I watched him read the most current email, the one with all the postings. I watched his eyes and facial expressions. After he was finished, he stated, "Oh my God, who on this Earth would release such classified material?" I then asked him if all this information was real. His simple answer was, "yes, all real." I then asked the Colonel if he had been involved with this project. He said, yes, he was involved in the communications aspect of this operation from about 1961 until 1965. He was also on the debriefing team. He wouldn't provide too much information, saying that unless he saw that all information was declassified, he could not comment on details. I thanked him and left.

I was startled, to say the least. Wow, this is actually true. I always thought some of it was true but I had some doubts about details that have been released. We may just be on the verge of a major release of information about the most important part of our history.

Hydden
Too much popcorn is never enough!
Hydden
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Shadow Watcher » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:40 pm

heh heh they are really reaching...Is this for the november anniversary celebration?

My God, let it die already. Ok Ry get ready for another interview.
Maybe they will take calls...hmmmmmmm
Oh Shawnna would love to call this one.
wondering what the next serpo will be in 07.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby dankk » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:23 pm

Slurpo has been dead for ages.. The only thing there is left to talk about is what other people said about what someone else said about what someone else said.

The anniversary report being begged for is absolutely hilarious! This aint Burger King people. "yea uhmm, let me get a new tale on slurpo please and an order of some of those pictures as a side, hold the pickles... Can I get get that to go? You guys still have the miniature time tower collectable here? Thanks." rotflmao!

If anything is posted in a continuance to this debunked and buried saga, it will be just as lame and false as the rest. Especially if an "anniversary report" is made. That is too funny!

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Shadow Watcher » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:27 am

I want the serpo lawnmower and maybe the timeless clock.
Oh wait a minute......I BET THIS IS THE MONTH FOR THOSE PICTURES PROMISED US!!!

Viva disclosure!!
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby dankk » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:17 am

lol.. I dont think they had grass... They had dirt like the USA did during the dustbowl days and before when grass was removed so the yard of where the family dwelled wouldnt grow over due to there not being any sort of tool that could manage grass.

Amazing technology to travel faster than light, visit other worlds, and have mental capacities far beyond what we seem to have and they couldnt even build a decent place to live. An oversized upside-down clay bowl. Sad...

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Shadow Watcher » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:20 am

Serpo.org
page 98

The inclusion of the military lawnmower gave some readers pause for
thought. However, many also pointed out that a lawnmower was a
highly utilitarian device that could be readily adapted as a generator, a
pump, a winch, a grinder, or easily cannibalized for many other
practical purposes where a light engine was required.

heh heh heh

(if I see it on E-BAY, I am a bidding!)
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby dankk » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:51 am

right.. I didnt doubt the lawnmower part. :)

I just remembered reading that there wasnt much grass where they were "living"... or was that something else? ehh.. shrugs...

You can keep the lawnmower.. I want the ships.. ;)

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Google

Return to Project Serpo