Venting on First Post

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Venting on First Post

Postby Max » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:43 pm

For emphasis as the title says, this is my first post on this site. I think it is important to emphasize that because Ivo/Chris at OM has accused me of being a Resolutely Unscrupulous sock-puppet.

I have been researching the subject of UFO's since 1966. Up until a week ago I had never heard of the OM forum. Or if I had read about it somewhere I had just quickly forgotten about it. A week ago I registered there and started to ask some questions about Serpo that I had been wondering about since July when I started tracking the Serpo story through the internet. Apparently my very soft questions were too difficult for them to answer. I was met with tap-dancing around the thrust of the questions and insinuations that because I was new I didn't know anything. Last night apparently I offended the girl's locker room full of cheerleaders and was insulted. I was told that I needed to "watch it" since I was new. I subsequently requested to have my account closed. Someone there was very vigilant in their duties and immediately hit the BAN button. Of course the kept posting about me and to me, but I could not respond because they had already banned me.

I hereby issue this challenge to IVO?CHRIS, Isaac/greatwaller and anybody else.
1. I will debate you or anyone over there at any time of your choosing regarding the subject of the questions I was asking.
2. Be man enough to not hide behind the ban button and then call me resolutely unscrupulous. Let me respond to you.
3. Prove to me how I am a RU sock puppet. I had never heard of this site either until 3 days ago. Prove otherwise!
4. Explain the dichotomy to me between the following post from greatwaller and your claim that on your board you don't allow personal attracks and demand respect to everyone.

"She must have crossed the mental line governing sanity and insanity.

Adolf Hitler was like this when he shot himself as the liberators approached the Chancellor's gate!

This monster has done a lot of harm to Serpo and will go down in the annals with her notoriety and the same, in time, with the RU forum.

Indeed, there is no honour among fakers and charlatans. The beginning of the end of debunking and deception of the lowest order.

At last, the world revolves with one lesser devil to contend with...!

It can truly be said that those who laugh last laugh the best...! ;D

I'll be waiting for your response. My email I'm sure is still available in your database as well as on this forum. And by the way I don't know Shawnna, but wish her well. Apparently she asks embarrassing questions too that you are unable to answer.

If anyone thinks they are going to get the straight story about Serpo by reading and participating in the OM forum they are in for a disappointing reality check.
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:09 pm

Great first post Max....you'll fit in well here.... lol

I've been "banned" there as well - they've either had a hissy fit because I answered your questions accurately with supporting evidence....or because they think you're my sockpuppet. haha! They're in denial - that most normal people would ask such questions... Another case of ace research by a crack research team. That's rich... LOL

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:19 pm

Max, good to see you made it here to RU.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Max » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:57 pm

Thanks Scarz. Are they still photoshopping my remarks over there?
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Shawnna » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:01 pm

Hi Max and welcome!

Excellent first post and I'm sure you'll find quite a few folks here share a similar OM experience.

<:roflmao:>

And I do appreciate your well wishes!

They really didn't like me at all. Not only did I ask embarrassing questions, I also revealed Doty's lies and Victor's criminal background and since OM is the mouthpiece for Victor and Doty's Serpo story - they were none to happy with me.

:insanity:

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Max » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:09 pm

Thank you for the welcome Shawnna. Looking forward to exchanging views with people of integrity.
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:41 am

The die-hard believers and promoters of the Project Serpo story over at “that other place” insist there is no evidence that proves Project Serpo is a hoax. Regretfully (for them) I must insist that there is. No amount of moaning and whining changes the fact that Serpo was nothing more than a fictionalised event created by certain people for unknown reasons.

Fact is, all of the correspondence relating to Project Serpo originated at Rick Doty’s IP addresses. This was strenuously denied by Rick and others and he himself has denied having any involvement in the story whatsoever.
We have shown why this is not true.

A lot of hot air has been expanded by folks in an effort to detract from our actual investigation results and have their followers concentrate on meaningless arguments that have nothing whatsoever to do with the facts as presented. We have been accused of “going after the messengers” during our investigation and of not providing any evidence to back up our claim.

We provided the evidence that showed Rick Doty’s IP addresses were all over the Serpo story and even provided evidence that the people who were receiving this correspondence knew the very same thing!

We showed why the several people involved in verifying the story were in fact just one person and we also showed the unsavoury criminal past of the person “chosen” to bring this disclosure effort to the world. This was not an “attack on the messenger”; this was done to ask the very pertinent question of whether or not this was the type of individual who would be at the forefront of bringing this story into the public limelight. His despicable attacks and tirades against this forum and its members only served to show that this particular person would be extremely low down the list of anyone wishing to get such an important story out into the public domain. His criminal record only served to confirm that view.

Once it was widely accepted that Rick Doty was indeed the person sending out this information, we were then told “Oh but he is a respectable lawyer now, his disinfo days are all in the past!” Fair enough we thought, let’s investigate that claim too. Initially, one of our researchers made a few phone calls and discovered that he wasn’t a lawyer as claimed. One of the moderators “over there” even verified this for himself and discovered the same thing. Shawnna then attempted to procure proof that this lawyer claim was a lie and succeeded in very short order. A succession of emails and faxes followed and it was discovered he hadn’t even attended law school!

All the while this was going on, there was an increasingly nasty email exchange going on with the RU3 on one side and a whole horde of detractors on the other. Bob Collins wrote one absurd email after another and the backtracking he engaged in hadn’t been seen since the height of Michael Jackson’s moon walking days. Each time we pointed out another lie, the shouting and noise increased and the actual message we were trying to convey disappeared under the din. Then they asked why the fact he wasn’t a lawyer was important...?!

Our investigation is strewn with these nasty episodes. Each time we have exposed yet another link in the hoax the attacks and the noise have increased – designed purely to confuse potential new believers and fence-sitters. Anything they could do to detract and deflect from the truth they tried. Transparent? Very.

On another note, it is extremely gratifying to see one-time believers turn their back on the story because they have seen for themselves the level of deception that has been used since day one.

We have said all along that the people who came forward to “verify” the story were created in the minds of the people that were pushing it. Only now does it appear that others have come to the same conclusion. They could have discovered this much earlier.

It’s all on this site; all they had to do was read it.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:54 pm

Reading at that other place again, I see someone posted that Bill Ryan had setup an FTP site for anonymous to post messages to.

I would just like to clarify that this was a lie that Bill created to protect Rick Doty as the source of the material he (Bill) was receiving - usually by FedEx but also by hand.

He said this, as well as numerous other lies in a long email to Victor's list a few months ago (remember the Laughlin charade?).

I thought everyone knew that already?

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby dankk » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:13 am

Zep,

Great summary my friend! And in all seriousness, people who are on the fence, believe, or don't believe in serpo should read the articles posted here and written for the most part by Zep Tepi and ryguy HERE. (read the rest of this post first however please :)) The above link will start you at Part 1 and then you can read your way through the rest all the way to Part 9. 'Tis a definite NEED TO read. Well, that is if, you want to call yourself educated about the serpo story. If you don't care, then don't bother reading.

Max, this is a great way to educate yourself on the problems that the serpo story faces. The exposes are written extremely well. It may well answer some of the questions you might have. (Naturally, this is if you haven't already read them ~ not wanting to imply any disrespect at all) :) Reading it again wouldn't hurt btw. :)

Another GREAT resource to read regarding problems with the serpo story is HERE. This is every bit as important to read as the articles written on the main page! No joke at all. It is lengthy as are the articles however, but never fear. Anything worth reading usually is. :) The credits are given so that you might read every last word of the information I posted (with ultimate super-duper permission). :)

The problem (ermmm... I mean a major problem, not the only problem) with the serpo story is that serpo.org and the board that people get referred to (OM) don't get to see any other side other than theirs. Anyone with half a brain should know that if there is something to be proven in this field, ALL angles MUST be looked at. HOW IN THE WORLD can anyone form an educated opinion without knowing ALL OF the information that it at their disposal? Do you really think that these 2 sites I mentioned previously would send ANY member to have a read here? Or to have a read on the information I posted from the ATS website? Don't hold your breath.

We are not this culmination of insults and utter lies that we have been portrayed as by the OM staff and "the few real" members there. We are only people that want the truth. Is that such a bad thing? Believing blindly in something of this nature is just plain stupid (many other descriptive words come to mind... I will leave it at the one). I hate to make assumptions about a group of people, but it seems to me that the OM forum honestly wants to keep people stupid/oblivious/followers. If they didn't, then why aren't they referring people here? Why dont they also talk about the ATS forum? Its not like the RU forum hides the presence of the OM forum. It is actually the opposite.

Welcome (officially by me) to the fold Max. Free yourself with the 'information'. It is a powerful thing to be in possession of. :)

~Dankk :)
dankk
Banned

Google

Return to Project Serpo