What the...

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Springer » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:53 am

ScaRZ wrote:Springer has said before on RU that he knows who TM is.
Springer should know which camp TM is in just by who he is.
Was Springer just shooting off at the mouth or does he really know who TM is?
Maybe Springer will come in and answer this question and I will let it rest.

Springer was "shooting his mouth off" and was absolutely truthful at the same time. :o

I think it's fair to surmise that TM needs serpo to continue or his/her relevance fades into oblivion no?

I see value added by stating who TM is NOT so will state that "TM" is absolutely NOT a member of the RU or ATS staff. TM is NOT ZepTepi, is NOT RyGuy, is NOT Shawnna and is CERTAINLY NOT me. :lol:

I don't have the time or one tenth the concern required for slurpo to bother.

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby MikeJamieson » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:40 am

I'm not sure, because I only have other people's word for it when I come
out of amnesiac fugue periods, but judging from their reports it could be that I am Tacitus Monroe. Also, Jack Sarftatti just emailed a whole boat load
of people (including Kit Green and Hal Puthoff) that I had implicated
Kit and Hal in the Serpo mess! I think he got mixed up seeing my name on the index page, when he was reading the #9 serpo expose.
:lol:

God, I LOVE Jack Sarfatti. Something everyday to chuckle over (when it comes to him). I'm a big fan of his, especially because of his child like wonder at things. And, when stuff like this happens, I can only laugh.

Bill Ryan, at this very moment (btw), is sharing his thoughts re: the
researchers from realityuncovered. (To the people cc'd on Jack's letter
inquiring about me implicating Kit G. and Hal P. in the Serpo mess.)
Interestingly, Bill didn't correct Jack on his mistake.

PS: now that Kit G and Hal P. have been so kindly introduced to my existence by Jack S, maybe they will help me prepare for part two of the rv history?
(I do have stuff Hal has written on the period to be covered, but added
material would be great.)

Serpo and the surrounding drama represents one of the biggest scenes
of gameplaying I have ever seen. Completely ridiculous that they just won't let that story fade to dark.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:55 am

I think I know why Jack may have gotten mixed up. Earlier today I told
him about those phoney Serpo photos and linked him to the TM site.
(I did this at his yahoo group.) And, I had a oneliner about the ensuing
melodrama surrounding that.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:27 am

Zep Tepi wrote:In

It all smells fishy and concocted if you ask me. The fact that Victor neglects to mention Tacitus Monroe is very telling, IMHO.

Cheers,
Zep

Its more like he refuses to mention his name and give him any more of the attention he is looking for . But its clear to me who he is pointing to as the hacker.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:56 pm

I.P.Freely wrote:Its more like he refuses to mention his name and give him any more of the attention he is looking for . But its clear to me who he is pointing to as the hacker.

I agree. You can tell by how Victor opened up the email "with a headache" that he's portraying himself as "under attack". And it's certainly clear who he's trying to point the finger at (same person he always does). As far as not mentioning TM's name - that's been Victor's response all along as well. Victor and TM are very much alike in that way - both screaming for as much attention as possible.

As a matter of fact...the whole style of TM's website matches the usual layout of Victor's emails. I'm becoming more and more convinced that all of this is nothing more than fabricated drama to fan the dying coals of a dead hoax.

Sorry IPFreely...don't mean to point the finger at your good buddy Victor...but I can't help but notice the similarity in style and "attention-seeking" methods.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:04 pm

It's been brought to my attention that there is a whole steaming pile of BS flying around regarding the events that have transpired over the past few days.

Such blatant crap will not go unanswered. More when I get back :evil:

Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:05 pm

ryguy wrote:
I.P.Freely wrote:Its more like he refuses to mention his name and give him any more of the attention he is looking for . But its clear to me who he is pointing to as the hacker.

I agree. You can tell by how Victor opened up the email "with a headache" that he's portraying himself as "under attack". And it's certainly clear who he's trying to point the finger at (same person he always does). As far as not mentioning TM's name - that's been Victor's response all along as well. Victor and TM are very much alike in that way - both screaming for as much attention as possible.

As a matter of fact...the whole style of TM's website matches the usual layout of Victor's emails. I'm becoming more and more convinced that all of this is nothing more than fabricated drama to fan the dying coals of a dead hoax.

Sorry IPFreely...don't mean to point the finger at your good buddy Victor...but I can't help but notice the similarity in style and "attention-seeking" methods.

-Ry

No reason to be sorry Ry I don,t know that guy and consider him niether friend or foe .
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Springer » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:39 pm

For Scarz:

I have never told ZepTepi, or anyone on the RU staff who TM is, ever.

Any further questions may be addressed to TM via his site. :)

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Serpentime » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:35 am

Zep Tepi wrote:A number of people have asked in the past whether or not Tacitus could be someone on the side of those pushing the Serpo story. …The mere fact that he appears to be in possession of insider emails is suspicious in itself and because of this I thought he was probably someone closely connected with one of the Team of 5.

{Emphasis added.}

Just an odd (?) thought here, but wasn’t the “Team of Five” originally a “Team of Six”, during its formative days?

For example:

” I've been involved in a think tank with Hal, Kit Green, Rick Doty, Bill, and Victor for a while. They copy me occasionally on things and ask for information, but they're quite tight lipped. Hal's very active in this.”

Zep Tepi wrote:You (Bill Ryan) have also stated in the past that you had given ftp access to anonymous should the long-promised photos ever be "delivered". Incidentally, there (are) a number of other people that Bill has given this password to.

{Emphasis added.}

Just another odd thought, but I wonder if this “sixth” team member might have been one of those “other people" who were given ftp access at that time (Dec 2005)?

Again – just my thoughts,

Serpentime
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby sandman » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:57 pm

So Victor got 1 cd with 100 images and each is 13.94MB????
Must be a special CD to hold that much data, :shock:
sandman
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:51 am

:shock:
What utter tripe

I fear JR can no longer be helped. Such stunning out-of-context quoting and masterful spin illustrates perfectly what this guy is all about.

He can't be THAT stupid and must be doing this on purpose to help protect those he KNOWS are spinning tall tales.

What a dirty piece of work.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:47 am

Zep Tepi wrote:I fear JR can no longer be helped. Such stunning out-of-context quoting and masterful spin illustrates perfectly what this guy is all about.

LOL...no, he can't. But I don't mind providing context. It's easy blowing the hot hair out of his self-congratulatory "bulls-eye"...lol

My immediate questions would be:

- Who was the recipient of the photos?
- Did some kind of explanation come along with the photos? (they're obvious fakes for heaven's sake).

Knowing the pics showed up on the Server doesn't explain where they originated from nor who they were originally sent to. Someone threw them there, but that someone could have been the very person who received them from anonymous and was simply passing them on to Bill. Who was the recipient? Victor? Bren? Rick Davis? Any one of the gang of village idiots - or any of the other people Bill provided access to the server could have put it there. So my immediate question was and still is: who was the recipient of the photos? I suppose I should have said "who was the original recipient?"

I wouldn't expect JR to understand, and I'm sure he still doesn't. I repeat this for clarity for our members only. There's certainly lying and deception going on, but it ain't from Zep or from anyone here at RU. No matter - it'll become more and more clear as time goes on.

He can't be THAT stupid and must be doing this on purpose to help protect those he KNOWS are spinning tall tales.

What a dirty piece of work.

Yes...after all this time I'm convinced it's as simple as that. He really is that stupid. Not really his fault I suppose. You can't blame someone for what they were given at birth. But one thing we can do is no longer feed his desire to brawl, my friend. He's foaming at the mouth, browsing this forum, looking to pick a fight.

He's irrelevant, so are each of them and their forum. Bill simply doesn't know what he doesn't know. Fighting with the useless idiots is an enormous waste of time and energy. And there are more important matters to attend to.

It's time to continue on...

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:10 am

I agree Ryan, but I will reply to the latest nonsense as provided by "technical guru" Larry Dicken.

Here is the technical reality. Most web hosting companies offering non-dedicated server hosting, which is what Bill uses, do not offer SMTP outgoing mail services for any mailboxes you set up for your site, as they were often used by spammers to send out mail and the hosting company SMTP services were blackballed by the big ISPs such as Comcast, Cox, and the various phone company services. So mail services provided by shared server hosting companies only offer incoming TCIP mail message handling and mail forwarding services. I know how all of this works because I use this type of service for all the Jerry Pippin Productions sites. We have mail forwarders for all the staff including the one used in this email to you.

You better stop right there before you make yourself look foolish. The contact@serpo.org email account is setup on the server as a pop3 account. How the hell are you supposed to setup email forwarding for an account that actually exists?

Yet more baloney from the purveyors of nonsense. Get a grip folks and realise you've been had - NOT by us, but by a certain Mr. Ryan. We've exposed all of the lies since day one and provided ample information as evidence. Everything that has been provided from the other side has been quickly countered and proven to be downright wrong. Look at it from the point of view you may actually be wrong about something and quit trying to spin your way out of an absurd situation.

Facts are facts. Check it out - it ain't all that hard.

contact@serpo.org that sends copies of Serpo site email to Bill Ryan’s Virgin address

Just so there can be no ambiguity here; the above statement is absolutely wrong. Like I said above, contact@serpo.org is configured on the server as a legitimate pop3 account - No domain forwarding of any kind is configured because it is all set to the server.

One simple fact wrong, he wastes a whole lengthy email on the matter.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:14 am

Sheesh, What in the blue blazes is JR miscronstruing over there now? We knew about the pictures for a whole week?!?? Is he insane?

Don't answer, I already know :shock:
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:26 pm

Interestingly, a number of posts have now been removed from OM - including the erroneous data as provided by Larry Dicken.

You know, if they put their hatred of us to one side for a moment and actually read what we have written from an unbiased perspective; we might actually start getting somewhere.

Here's hoping,

Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo