What the...

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby ScaRZ » Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:40 am

Zep, has TM been in contact with you through e-mails, either from you are from him/her? He hasn't posted on the forum in a long time. I knew at one time you had some contact with TM through e-mails and I directed this post to you only because I believe you are the only one TM has chosen to communicate with in this nature.

Maybe soon TM will decide to pop back in and enlighten us a bit. Too many unanswered questions on this last little episode.

Take care and Happy Holidays Zep and all RU Staff and Members.......ScaRZ
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:14 am

Hi ScaRZ,
The IP addresses for email are the same as I posted a page back. The last email conversation I can find was in the middle of June and he was using The Cloak's public proxy then. Tacitus was communicating with one of the "Team of 5" at that time and chose to include me in a conversation.

The first IP address I've been able to find are emails he sent to Victor's list, the IP used there is 65.182.188.12 - traces back to NetSource Communications, Inc in Dallas Texas.

From checks I did at the time, all of the IP's were proxy servers.

Thanks for the holiday wishes ScaRZ, I wish you and everyone else those same wishes for a very happy and safe holiday season :)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:32 am

Thanks once again for your answer Zep. That's the one thing I've found here at RU, I can ask a question and I don't feel as if I've done something wrong.
Polite, to the point and no fluff.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Hidden Hand » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:03 am

Well, I was thinking about the whole TM thing on holiday while drinking too much egg nog.

What I was thinking was:
1) If TM is actually somebody in the so called "anti-Serpo" camp, then he is obviously somebody with pretty "l33t" skills.
2) But, if TM is actually somebody in the "pro-Serpo" camp, the need for cool hacking skills is non-existant. In other words, TM is just another "character" created to spin out the Serpo mystique.

Based on the timing of TM's actions, as Zep spelled out above, the obvious conclusion is that he is in the pro-Serpo camp. (And, as we've seen nobody in the pro-Serpo camp seems to have the requisite IT skills anyway..)

However, TM does seem to have some IT skills:
a) he (assuming it's a "he") used multiple proxies {and I haven't seen any evidence that "the usual suspects" of Serpo supporters even know how to do that}
b) I understand also that TM did explain to some people the "correct" interpretation of the whoel Doty/IP address situation.

The only conclusion I can make from the above is that TM is actually "somebody" who is on the pro-Serpo side, AND has a history of using pseudonyms and changing IP addresses. There aren't that many people who fit that bill.. But I won't name any names..
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby robertfenix » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:11 am

You mean for example if Bill was upset at Doty, thus created the TM persona to "out" Doty since Doty went to lengths to discredit Bill....

And that Doty tried to manipulate both Victor and Bill.....

And that Bill gave Wayne, Doty's Anon information...(through another persona)

Well gee....

Oh yeah thus started the finger pointing at OM in regards to how Wayne got the Anon Wizard information from TM and somehow Wayne must be TM.
robertfenix

Previous

Google

Return to Project Serpo