Response to Bill Ryan

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Response to Bill Ryan

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:11 am

What follows is a perfect example of how Mr. Bill Ryan conducts business and how he makes it appear 1+1=5 every single time.

We all know what happened with the recent farce of Serpo Release #22 and the "Intervention" of Tacitus Monroe. This release was to include the long-promised photos of Serpo as well as a lot more of the usual drivel we have come to expect from these people.

As a result of these shenanigans, I have indirectly (in public at least) been accused of a number of things, chief among them that I have "hacked" Bill Ryan's server and that I am Tacitus Monroe.

Bill has been working his little socks off behind the scenes to try and paint a picture of drama and intrigue, but more importantly to cast himself in a favourable light amongst those he deems as his followers and supporters.

First up I will paste an email from Bill that went to several people and which is right now being shared by his supporters with many who are asking questions. This is inexplicably being touted as "Fact" when the reality shows NOT ONE single piece of rational analysis has taken place here. I will then follow with my response.

Note: We at RU have been receiving information behind the scenes on a very regular basis. It would be nice if it were just one person that does this, in fact there are three people who regularly send us updates and another couple who do so on a less regular basis. This is one particular fact that both Bill & Victor find very hard to stomach, along with their friends elsewhere.

Begin Email
Hi, All:

I have a very amusing story to tell. The joke is on me. I hope you will laugh – at least after gathering your breath.

The main motivation is to restore the integrity of everyone on this list. No-one has been leaking anything. The error has been mine – and it was farcical.

Back in February/March, about a hundred years ago, Steve Broadbent helped me to set up the new Serpo website. Remember all that hassle with the domain name transfers, resulting in the site being down for a week or more? Steve helped me to sort that out. That was before RU was created and before the Wayne Jaeschke affair blew up.

I thought I’d changed the passwords... but I had not actually done this. To my horror, I’ve just checked. Steve has had open-door access to the Serpo website all along. And if he’s had access to the control panel, he’s been able to access the e-mail password (which is different, but no matter). So he’s read all the incoming contact@serpo.org e-mails, which Victor has used routinely (and quite reasonably) to communicate with me. They all come through to his desktop, each and every one. It was as simple as that. Steve did nothing illegal.

Underhand, certainly, but not illegal.

Interestingly, I can’t send from contact@serpo.org, so I always send from support@projectcamelot.org or from bill.ryan@virgin.net. So he’s only been reading my incoming mails, not my outgoing ones. But that has enabled him to have a field day. Mea culpa, as Tacitus would say.

So that’s the leak. All parties here are innocent, as they have always protested. Christmas is a good time for apologies to be proffered (and mine here is the first).

Importantly, it also confirms for definite that he is Tacitus Monroe. For those still catching up (not easy to do), Tacitus/Steve posted purported Serpo pictures on his site yesterday, warning (as an intimation) of a forthcoming release of fakes. These images were lifted directly from the Serpo server. We know this as a fact, because the image designations were not the original ones, and were changed when they were uploaded to the server by a contact of Victor’s. This is now 100% cast-iron certain and proven.

It needs to be said that Tacitus was helpful yesterday. He could have been very damaging, but chose not to be so.

At least one minor mystery is solved... so we’re making progress here :)

The remaining little puzzler (a huge one, actually) is how come the Serpo images are clearly fake, yet the reserve Serpo astronauts exist. (I know at least one of them does – for a fact – and have never revealed his name, phone number and address. I cannot and will not say more about this, but this is my prime source of 100% certainty that Serpo is not a hoax – supported by much circumstantial evidence apart.)

As if we didn’t know, a very complex game is being played out behind the scenes, with insider factions trying to discredit the story that an exchange program occurred. They’ve pretty much succeeded, with the generous help of those in the UFO community who should have been more intelligent, better-intentioned, more ethical, and/or more patient. I’m not sure it’s recoverable now, whatever the detailed truth. In this field, as in all media affairs, PR is king, and reigns supreme over mere facts. I’m considering making a statement about this. Victor’s statement this morning is worth reading in its entirety, but it could be summarized by saying:

There’s a lot of disinfo, the core story of the exchange program is real (as are the elderly ex-military personnel involved), insider factions are playing a plethora of merry games with it, and we may not know the truth anytime soon.

Merry Christmas, everyone –

Best to all, Bill


Interesting eh? Do you notice how Bill has it all figured out, and is explaining this all away as fact that cannot be disputed? This is Bill at his best.

Let's have a look at what he is saying in detail:

Hi, All:

I have a very amusing story to tell. The joke is on me. I hope you will laugh – at least after gathering your breath.

The main motivation is to restore the integrity of everyone on this list. No-one has been leaking anything. The error has been mine – and it was farcical.


"No-one has been leaking anything". Notice how Bill *knows* this. You are in for a big surprise mate. That's all I will say for now. The reason I have no problem letting them know there are people who are leaking us information behind the scenes is because we have the luxury of several sources. The fact that we mention this and yet they still continue to fabricate and twist events into an unrecognisably morphed version of the truth shows their true arrogance impressively. Carry on guys.

Back in February/March, about a hundred years ago, Steve Broadbent helped me to set up the new Serpo website. Remember all that hassle with the domain name transfers, resulting in the site being down for a week or more? Steve helped me to sort that out. That was before RU was created and before the Wayne Jaeschke affair blew up.


Extraordinary, a whole paragraph that I can agree on. This was back in the time when I still gave Bill the benefit of the doubt.

I thought I’d changed the passwords... but I had not actually done this. To my horror, I’ve just checked. Steve has had open-door access to the Serpo website all along. And if he’s had access to the control panel, he’s been able to access the e-mail password (which is different, but no matter). So he’s read all the incoming contact@serpo.org e-mails, which Victor has used routinely (and quite reasonably) to communicate with me. They all come through to his desktop, each and every one. It was as simple as that. Steve did nothing illegal.


First of all, an admission. I HAVE had full access to the serpo.org website. Surprised? It's no biggie - as you will see. I will explain this access in more detail below, but first let's take a look at this statement from the quote above:

And if he’s had access to the control panel, he’s been able to access the e-mail password (which is different, but no matter).


Right there is the fingerprint of the chief manipulator par excellence. We at RU have seen this many times from Bill and if recent exchanges are anything to go by, many others have too.

For your information, the "Control Panel" in use at Serpo.org is "cpanel", I provide that information so anyone with the technical know how can verify the following. Access to the CPanel in no way shape or form gives anyone access to the email passwords. He even says: "he’s been able to access the e-mail password (which is different, but no matter)" WHICH IS DIFFERENT, BUT NO MATTER??!! Of course it matters! I had access to the configuration program for the email, but no one can see the password for any email account, they are kept encrypted on the server - as they are at most webhosts. The only thing I would be able to do is change the password which would be immediately recognised by anyone with access to that account - for they would be no longer able to logon.

Btw, the following quote by Bill has a very simple explanation:

Interestingly, I can’t send from contact@serpo.org...


The web host where Serpo.org resides does not provide any smtp functionality, you have to configure your email client with your own ISP settings for sending mail. Once again Bill is trying to create intrigue where none exists.

On with the rest of the quote from above:
So he’s read all the incoming contact@serpo.org e-mails, which Victor has used routinely (and quite reasonably) to communicate with me. They all come through to his desktop, each and every one. It was as simple as that. Steve did nothing illegal.


You're damn right I have done nothing illegal! You jump from my knowing the 'site' password to my reading each and every one of the emails in one quick and easy step! What world do you live in, Xenu or Serpo? Your dishonesty in misleading people who are seeking answers wrt this is appalling in the extreme.

So he’s only been reading my incoming mails, not my outgoing ones. But that has enabled him to have a field day. Mea culpa, as Tacitus would say.


No Bill, I have NOT been reading anything of the sort.

So that’s the leak. All parties here are innocent, as they have always protested. Christmas is a good time for apologies to be proffered (and mine here is the first).


See above, but keep believing it :)

Now for the true stretch of imagination:

Importantly, it also confirms for definite that he is Tacitus Monroe. For those still catching up (not easy to do), Tacitus/Steve posted purported Serpo pictures on his site yesterday, warning (as an intimation) of a forthcoming release of fakes. These images were lifted directly from the Serpo server. We know this as a fact, because the image designations were not the original ones, and were changed when they were uploaded to the server by a contact of Victor’s. This is now 100% cast-iron certain and proven.


"Importantly it also confirms for definite that he is Tacitus Monroe"

HOW in the blue hell do you work that one out?! If you can get people to believe the nonsense with the emails, I suppose you think your powers of persuasion are quite simply beyond reproach and you can suggest anything you like now? No Bill, you cannot. I will outline exactly what I know wrt Tacitus Monroe and the pictures that were sent via ftp to serpo.org.

As I mentioned above, I was in possession of the site password. This allowed me to upload your site during the change to that host because it also granted me ftp access to the server - as you know. You have also stated in the past that you had given ftp access to anonymous should the long-promised photos ever be "delivered". Incidentally, there a number of other people that Bill has given this password to. You will note he neglects to mention that.

I wondered if those pictures would ever appear too but I certainly wasn't going to check the server every day either. I created a small script that did it for me. Several times a day, every day, an ftp connection was made to the site and the incoming ftp directory checked to see if any files were present.

Weeks and weeks went by with nothing, which didn't surprise me in the slightest. Imagine my surprise however when I received a notification last week that there were 7 new files in the incoming directory! I ftp'd to the server and there they were, the promised photos. I didn't actually KNOW they were the promised photos, but going on the description you yourself gave of two that you had seen at Laughlin and, in your own words: "moved you to tears", it was pretty clear these were the ones.

It was also pretty damn clear that they are fake! We were ecstatic by this development. Within five minutes Ryan (Dube) and I found a photo on Google Images that matched exactly with one of the pictures in the directory. This was it we thought, the final proof that Serpo is nothing more than a poorly written piece of fiction being spread throughout the net by people such as yourself.

We were expecting an announcement at any time in the form of an update to Serpo.org and triumphant email stream by Victor. Yes I will admit, we were quite excited by this development. We were also bewildered by what exactly had moved you to tears Bill.

Then came surprise number 2. Our "old friend" Tacitus Monroe makes another appearance with a new page on his website and a post at OM with two of the pictures as sent to serpo.org! I won't tell you what I said out loud when I saw that particular development, it was perplexing to say the least. At first I thought he was stealing our thunder but I've since come to a far different conclusion.

We knew from very early on that Tacitus had insider knowledge wrt Project Serpo. This has been in the form of things he has said in public and also private email exchanges he has forwarded. He appeared to have the exact same information as ourselves and a little more besides. Why in the world would he post these pictures before Victor or Bill? The place he chose to post was also of great interest, especially when one reads the posts preceding his. The obvious course of action for those who have no interest in seeing people being led around by the nose was to wait until the pictures are released "officially". Tacitus averted a major crisis for Victor and Bill and also created a great deal of serpo-related drama in the process.

We were alerted to a number of posts at OM that might explain this particular mystery. I have already posted this information at the RU forum but will include it here for reference:

"Hmm, there is something very strange going on at the moment. Tacitus Monroe is back on our screens and has updated his website with a couple of pictures and is claiming they are part of the photos promised by Anonymous way back last year.

A number of people have asked in the past whether or not Tacitus could be someone on the side of those pushing the Serpo story. There is a lot of circumstantial evidence to suggest this and I have brought it up when I was a moderator at OM. The mere fact that he appears to be in possession of insider emails is suspicious in itself and because of this I thought he was probably someone closely connected with one of the Team of 5. While it may look like Tacitus is attacking the story, one thing he is definitely doing is promoting discussion of it.

From here (Greatwaller):

Even those promised pictures which Anonymous said he would send out after last Christmas season, have so far not materialized to date...beyond some shown to Bill at Laughlin conference, including the dramatic photo of two suns setting behind the hills on a desert landscape which he concluded could be a scene of Planet Serpo.

Bill also told the radio host that even if those promised pictures appeared, skeptics could still disbelieve them and dismiss them as mere photoshop reproductions.

Moreover, the basic reason could be quite simply and plain why Anonymous is dragging his feet on those pictures is because he could have met fierce resistence from the opposing faction within DIA, I think! And even getting further postings out to the public appear to be in a limbo.

Hopefully, the disclosure process will continue and that with the combined efforts of Anonymous and his five DIA colleagues would somehow surmount difficulties among themselves within the DIA, and send to us a posting of two...


A posting of two what?

Taken from here: (Greatwaller)

Anonymous and Co. have gone too far in the revelation of Serpo and it would be in their interest to continue on despite difficulties.

I think Anon is pausing to give the impression that he has been stopped in his tracks to go forward with the Serpo Story...this is the way of the Art of War strategy as envisoned more than two centuries ago in ancient China by the brilliant military expert named Sun Tzu.

Never reveal to one's opponent one's true intention and just keep the opponent guessing and spring a surprise on him...at the most unexpected moment...!


That was when Tacitus made his post, in direct response to the above.


Everyone knows that OM is the main supporting ground for the Serpo story and for that reason they have a very solid "working relationship" with both Bill Ryan and Victor Martinez - choosing to believe without question anything they are told by these two people.

I don't think anyone can be in any doubt whether Tacitus' actions had a positive or negative effect on the Serpo story. Each time he surfaced the drama and intrigue went off the scale and had everyone discussing Serpo just as things were thankfully starting to fall silent. All this was achieved while at the same time conveying the impression he is against the story. It doesn't fit.
What does fit is trying to pin a load of nonsense on the team at RU for doing nothing more than shining a light of truth on a fairy tale.

Bill clarifies this even further in his email:

It needs to be said that Tacitus was helpful yesterday. He could have been very damaging, but chose not to be so.


Absolutely Bill.

The email continues:

The remaining little puzzler (a huge one, actually) is how come the Serpo images are clearly fake, yet the reserve Serpo astronauts exist. (I know at least one of them does – for a fact – and have never revealed his name, phone number and address. I cannot and will not say more about this, but this is my prime source of 100% certainty that Serpo is not a hoax – supported by much circumstantial evidence apart.)


Ah, the old "cannot and will not say more about this". How many times have we seen this already? Simply tell the tale and provide no proof, much less do any actual research or ask difficult questions. You have absolutely NO WAY of knowing that the names you are being presented with are connected in any way whatsoever to the fantasy that is Project Serpo. Spoken with Paul recently, Bill? How about Gene? How about TL or HM? What about all of the other non-existent people!

You say above "the Serpo images are clearly fake, yet the reserve Serpo astronauts exist". How do you KNOW that? You don't. You've been given the name of a possibly elderly gentleman and been told he was a reserve Serpo astronaut. I would bet my house and car that you have been given this information by the very same person that has already verifiably lied to you on numerous occasions- both in matters related to Serpo and personal! Yet here you are presenting all of this as fact. You haven't verified anything Bill. You have been told things and you believe them no questions asked. What is then horrendously inappropriate is you then come out in public and present it as truth. Do you have any idea how ridiculous that looks? You quite clearly have no idea the amount of damage you are doing to the credibility of serious researchers in this and related fields.

As if we didn’t know, a very complex game is being played out behind the scenes, with insider factions trying to discredit the story that an exchange program occurred. They’ve pretty much succeeded, with the generous help of those in the UFO community who should have been more intelligent, better-intentioned, more ethical, and/or more patient.


No, what you truly hoped for was more gullible, more stupid, less talkative and more like sheep. I have never seen such patronising tripe in my entire life. A game is being played out behind the scenes alright, who is the gamesmaster Bill?

There’s a lot of disinfo, the core story of the exchange program is real (as are the elderly ex-military personnel involved), insider factions are playing a plethora of merry games with it, and we may not know the truth anytime soon.


There you go again. All statements with absolutely nothing to go on other than your incredible belief that all of this happened. I wonder if Capt. Bill played a part in that belief?

Perhaps we will know the truth sometime soon...
Last edited by Zep Tepi on Wed May 23, 2007 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm


Postby ryguy » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:37 am

And that's...the REST of the story...

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:44 am

Thanks Zep for the post and letting we members in on some of this.
Image
User avatar
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 1:49 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Postby Max » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:56 am

For those of you that don't have access or simply choose not to view postings at OM:
Scarz has been frequently put on the spot and attempts have been made to embarrass him. But as usual he just keeps asking tough questions with his dogged determination and doesn't lose his cool (not like me).

In the meantime Jake Reason and others continue to take every opportunity to bash this forums and ALL its moderators.

Zep, Shawnna, and RY, I can't for the life of me understand what makes you want to "make nice" with those a-holes. Something I don't know??????
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:19 am

YW ScaRZ. I've seen what's being distributed and it isn't on.

Max, We certainly do not want to play nice with any of the staff at OM, we're just sick of the pointless bickering and want to get away from it.

It is difficult sometimes, but so is life sometimes :)

We will continue to let the facts do the talking, not the facts as misinterpreted or spun out of shape by others - just the facts.

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby Shawnna » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:34 am

I think Max may be interpreting my need to move away from the virtual pissing contest as wanting to "make nice".

:shakeshead:


Nothing could be further from the truth. I am just trying to make sure that RU doesn't get caught up in their need for perpetual drama. We have important research to do and the forum drama is nothing but a distraction.

It is quite evident to me that if they aren't talking about us - they have nothing to talk about.

:roll:

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby Max » Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:09 am

Well, I can certainly understand your motivations, you are obviously better at turning the other cheek than I am, and that's admirable. I'd have buried somebody by now. Yeah, I know.
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
User avatar
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Re: Response to Bill Ryan

Postby kiwicocky » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:29 am

Bill Ryan wrote:I have a very amusing story to tell. The joke is on me. I hope you will laugh – at least after gathering your breath.

The main motivation is to restore the integrity of everyone on this list. No-one has been leaking anything. The error has been mine – and it was farcical.

snip

I thought I’d changed the passwords... but I had not actually done this.

snip

So that’s the leak. All parties here are innocent, as they have always protested. Christmas is a good time for apologies to be proffered (and mine here is the first).



Well I'm glad I never entrusted BR with anything - what an absolute amateur he's showing himself to be.

And the flippant apology is a joke.

Integrity? :roll:

Whoever is behind this farce must be having serious reservations - the credibility level is probably beyond redeeming now.

Thanks for posting it Zep
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 5:13 am

Postby ryguy » Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:31 pm

Breaking temporarily from our general rule - working toward avoiding discussing or giving attention to an irrelevant forum...this is, however, worth noting. The death of a forum is in its strict adherence to one set of beliefs, and punishing/banning all others. It is also right along the lines of what Shawnna has always defined as "a cult-in-the-making"....where any deviation from an "accepted" set of beliefs is immediately responded to with a threat or a ban.

Case in point:

Jakereason wrote:


Those who wish to support such behavior as normal or respectable WILL be met with confrontation at this forum. They may even be subject to a potential ban evaluation, or temporary suspension.


In other words, those who don't toe the line will get booted. (Can you say "fascism"?) Ahh...don't feel bad those few of you (who aren't sockpuppets) who remain are more than welcome to come over here and post whatever point of view you would like. You don't need to quietly discuss how you truly feel with others in fear of reprisal. If you wish to support or condemn any behavior, feel free, just be ready with a strong supporting argument and you'll fit right in.

We would never force upon our members, enforced with discipline, what they should or shouldn't support. That is truly dispicable behavior.

Cheers,
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:16 pm

I've just seen posts by the head morons Bren and Jakereason over there at the Bill Ryan cult hangout and the record definitely needs setting straight.

I hate to have to do this, but when you read such pure unadulterated BS of the type on display there today, you HAVE to do something! Not only to answer their total lies and deception, but to give their own membership a chance to see their "leaders" for what they truly are.

Richard Davis (Jakereason) is clearly a very stupid human being. Either that or he is taking lessons from the master of spin and deception himself, Bill Ryan.

They are so dishonest it makes my blood boil.

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/inde ... 1166637220

Davis, leave any technical matters to the experts ok? Your comments wrt full site access and email do nothing but illustrate perfectly how stupid you are.

Let me set you straight. Having the site login details to serpo.org IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM give me access to the email passwords PERIOD. Yes, via the control panel I would be able to enter the mail configuration program. From there I could remove email accounts, add them and yes even change the passwords for the account.

Question for you stupid; Once I've changed the password, WHAT THE HELL DO I CHANGE IT BACK TO SO BILL CAN CONTINUE TO ACCESS HIS EMAIL? The email password is NOT THE SAME as the access for the site. You say "reset to default". Mr Stupid, the default password is blank - Bill's email is password protected. I know, I told him how to set the password in the first place.

Your whole "hypothesis" is based on having absolutely NO understanding of the subject in hand. That fits right in with everything you've ever written about. Fascist Freak.

Next I expect to hear an alternative scenario where they attempt to portray I simply *must* have had access to the email account. I have no doubt whatsoever that it will be another pseudo-technical analysis by someone who has no knowledge of what they are discussing.

I almost can't wait. They have consisitently made it easy for us to show exactly what their agenda is.

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:22 pm

We are constantly seeing references to why "so much effort" is being put into efforts to debunk the Serpo story.

That's an easy one to answer and something I covered in the Paracast interview. I personally HATE seeing the bad guys win. I know for a fact that this is a view shared by the rest of the team. That, and of course "because we can".

See what I wrote earlier about drama and intrigue? They love it.

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:05 pm

ryguy wrote:Breaking temporarily from our general rule - working toward avoiding discussing or giving attention to an irrelevant forum...this is, however, worth noting. The death of a forum is in its strict adherence to one set of beliefs, and punishing/banning all others. It is also right along the lines of what Shawnna has always defined as "a cult-in-the-making"....where any deviation from an "accepted" set of beliefs is immediately responded to with a threat or a ban.

Case in point:

Jakereason wrote:


Those who wish to support such behavior as normal or respectable WILL be met with confrontation at this forum. They may even be subject to a potential ban evaluation, or temporary suspension.


In other words, those who don't toe the line will get booted. (Can you say "fascism"?) Ahh...don't feel bad those few of you (who aren't sockpuppets) who remain are more than welcome to come over here and post whatever point of view you would like. You don't need to quietly discuss how you truly feel with others in fear of reprisal. If you wish to support or condemn any behavior, feel free, just be ready with a strong supporting argument and you'll fit right in.

We would never force upon our members, enforced with discipline, what they should or shouldn't support. That is truly dispicable behavior.

Cheers,
-Ry


I'm not going to be a lap dog for anyone. This isn't the Military where Uncle Sam owns my a**. I've never read anywhere when signing up for an online forum you can't stand up for a belief system that's not hate filled or racist.
What is the point of having a forum and members if you don't want a discussion of varying opinions? If everybody agrees on every subject, what is there to talk about?
If you have a question, thought, or opinion but fear saying anything, what kind of atmosphere is that?
This is one of the main reason there are so many lurkers who stay hidden behind the curtain and remain there.
I am who I am and I'm not about to change to fit inside someone elses box.
Image
User avatar
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 1:49 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:20 pm

ScaRZ, you asked a very good question over there wrt Bill knowing I had access to the site.

I don't believe he simply "forgot" about this. Get my drift ;)

As far as the legality of what I did was concerned, sorry guys - but the site was setup and configured in my name. It was down to Bill to have the password changed and to inform me he no longer wanted my services. That never happened.

As far as accessing the ftp folder, knowing what I know about the levels of deception employed by the people behind Serpo and at OM - that is; FIRST HAND knowledge of how they operate - I would have to be mentally insane to not regularly check that folder for sure signs and proof of a HOAX.

We received that proof, TM made sure our plan couldn't be executed as we wished.

Notice how the OM clones conveniently overlook that little nugget?

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:48 pm

Yet more amusement from the fools that believe the Moon is made from cheese:

From here and provided by he who cannot think for himself:

I have to say, in brief and in passing, that Steve’s response yesterday was contemptuous. As would be argued convincingly in a court of law, it’s beyond any reasonable doubt that it was no coincidence that Broadbent lifted the images from the server precisely at the same time as Tacitus mysteriously acquired them himself. Either he is Tacitus, or he’s passing on the stolen goods to his friend. No other options reasonably exist.


Of course not Bill, "no other options reasonably exist" that fit with your attempt at using manipulation on people you know are unable to think for themselves. Stolen goods Bill? Really Bill? I think you better think about that one very carefully.

He “confesses” (only after having been found out!) to wrongdoing on one hand while he snipes, criticizes, sneers, insults, belittles with the other. This is not the behavior of someone with high integrity, coming clean to confess an unethical action, in the spirit of glasnost.


Bill clearly expects that I am as stupid, if not more so, than the people he has managed to hoodwink so far (OM guys take a bow). As if I'm going to give up the one thing that would show you to be the flake you are. Duh!

What you read in his words is the measure of the man. It always works like that.


That's exactly right. I hate conmen and smooth talking deceivers. I also hate the spiders who spin their webs of deceit while at the same time professing to be only here to help.

We've got your numbers and there will be no escape from the BS you spout. It couldn't happen to more deserving people.

Sorry for my rant folks, these folks get RIGHT up my skin :evil:

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby ryguy » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:47 am

Zep Tepi wrote:
What you read in his words is the measure of the man. It always works like that.


That's exactly right. I hate conmen and smooth talking deceivers. I also hate the spiders who spin their webs of deceit while at the same time professing to be only here to help.


Bill is exactly right on this count..."in his words is the measure of the man." However Bill has confused volume with content. It isn't the volume or eloquence of the words that are the measure of the man - but the content. And you Bill, completely lack substance and content. You are a condescending, conceited and self-important patsy who I am embarassed to say I believed and trusted for a short period. In all we have done and been through, that was our one major mistake - believing that you are a gentleman and not a car salesman.

He is also correct about Steve in that Steve's words are the measure of the man. Over a year ago, I met Steve over on ATS and found him to be the single most balanced, intelligent, and level-headed individual I'd ever met. We immediately saw eye-to-eye and from that first day recognized the same patterns of deception, and have found evidence to support each of those patterns... Steve has always been a man of his word - honorable and trustworthy, and true to the core in all of his dealings with people who are also honorable and have integrity.

What Bill says about Steve has no merit - because Bill simply attempts to trash anyone who stands in his way. And in this, he has failed miserably.

A man, such as Bill, who lacks integrity himself, has no place and no right to pass judgement upon a person who's integrity far surpasses his.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

cron