Serpo Pictures

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Serpo Pictures

Postby Hydden » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:30 pm

Ok, from what I can (or can't) tell, have these "fake" pictures been released? TM had them on his site (don't know where that is) but everywhere else I read, they haven't been shown.

Is this correct?
Fake or not - I'd like to see them since we were promised them over a year ago.
Anyone have a link? (PM is fine if you don't want it public)

Thanks!
Hydden
Too much popcorn is never enough!
Hydden
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Re: Serpo Pictures

Postby ryguy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:34 pm

Hydden wrote:Ok, from what I can (or can't) tell, have these "fake" pictures been released? TM had them on his site (don't know where that is) but everywhere else I read, they haven't been shown.

Hi Hydden,

TM's site is http://www.serpo.info - and the two photos being discussed are posted at the link on his page. Landscape photos....oddly enough of two opposites, a landscape of water, and one of desert.

These were part of a planned release (apparently of several additional photos as well) by Victor Martinez...he was planning to release them at the start of the week. Tacitus pre-empted him and posted them on www.serpo.info over the weekend.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Hydden » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:52 pm

Thanks, Ry, for the quick response.
Nothing really special there, to be honest.

One looks like Key West with a Photoshopped extra light source, then a "texture" filter applied to blend them in.

The other looks like the New Mexico/Arizona area. Are the round rocks supposed to be strange? Hmm...ok.

Yeah, real proof of aliens there. That's like saying, "Hey, I raised a 200 foot long bassett hound and....here's some of the dirt from around his doghouse!"
10+ years on an alien world and this is what we get to see first?

Please...

Hydden
Too much popcorn is never enough!
Hydden
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Google

Return to Project Serpo