What If?

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

What If?

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:59 pm

This is something to think about - regarding phenomenology, and the government's research of public opinion regarding potential disclosures. This is a philisophical discussion, so please do not quote my words out of context to convince people I "believe" any of the statements below (Hi Bill).

Recognizing that there exists, as far as we know right now, no evidence to suggest any exchange program ever took place in the past between humans and aliens - here's a philosophical question...another angle in regards to Serpo:

What If:

Individuals involved in the creation of the Serpo tale - and complicit in feeding Rick Doty (whatever his level of complicity is irrelevant in this hypothesis)...what if the entire purpose of distributing such a tale is to gauge public reaction to multiple concepts - such as:

- What if we (U.S./U.K. governments) wanted to conduct a human/alien exchange program today in the year 2007 or 2008?

- What if we wanted to conduct genetic tests - combining alien genome (of various varieties) with the human genome?

- What if we are on the verge of successfully completing a reverse-engineering program based on recovered alien craft / propulsion systems...and are ready to commence a deep-space exploration program with this new technology?

In other words...

What if this tall tale is not at all a story of our distant past...but a question - or questions - about our present, and plans for our immediate future?

To someone sitting in a seat, knowing what the government knows about ufo's - and knowing what they don't know, yet wanting more than anything to share what they do know - certain people, in certain positions, I am sure, would want to be more than certain that if and when disclosure of any sort takes place - that it is absolutely true and accurate.

The problem might be that the U.S. military (Air Force in particular) - has allowed "ufologists" to publicly study the phenomenon, and has further marginalized these folks as crazy, kooks, and flakey.

Should the U.S. ever decide to come forth with what they've learned during the last 30 years when they've allegedly been "uninterested" in the topic...the field of ufology needs to be dealt with first. But how? If you've spent 30 years marginalizing a topic as "crazy" - how does the government reverse that and attempt to provide true and accurate disclosure?

Maybe use the "same old tactics" to inject a trojan horse into the movement - allowing it to implode on its own. Maybe, within that trojan horse, you provide a meme or two....watching for the new infection to spread as all the old ones have - and waiting for the ideas (just like all of the old ones), to surface in the mainstream (in movies, on TV, etc...) - paving the way for disclosure of the real sort. Nothing as exotic or intriguing as a human/alien exchange program - but at least true...and accurate.

Please feel free to reject, or expand on, any of the above ideas.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Max » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:23 pm

Here's some options for you: What if:
Since the beginning of written history there have been Kings and "princes" that have ruled over populations. ie. the Rothchilds, other european royal families, the Duponts, the Rockerfellers, etc. The same can be found in China and all over the world.

The system of the right to rule by bloodlines was gradually partially replaced/augmented by including people of merit over the years. Those groups, although allowing the illusion of government of the people, by the people, have by consensus, agreed to retain their power in cooperative arrangements. They rule subtly by controlling groups such as the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, etc. etc.
Some people are invited into this elite group due to their accomplishments, others due to primarily their heritage combined with some accomplishments.

In certain high government (plural) circles we have known about alien visitations for a very long time. Perhaps we have recovered crashed craft. In either case we have established contact with at least one, or probably more than one, alien groups.

Once the "official governments" became aware of the alien existence, control over the subject matter was at least partially if not completely relinquished to these so called "shadow-governments" (perhaps voluntarily, perhaps not).

Once the contact had been established these shadow groups naturally turned to their number one priority. The same priority that has existed for them for centuries: Don't upset the apple cart so as to retain power. Studies were done as to the impact of revealing this closely held information. Not only to what it would mean to the general population, but to their relished control.

Now, take your pick: The aliens are from an actual planet, from another dimension, are manifestations of the old angels and demons of antiquity, are all part of God's plan for man's transcendence to humanity's next plane.

Their message, take your pick: They are here to help mankind become a good galactic neighbor. They, altruistically, want to help with the world's problems. They want something from us: enzymes, spiritualism, etc. They are here to help us through our transcendence in becoming closer to God. They desire "communion" because we have a spiritual soul and they do not. They want to study our transcendence so they can understand and possibly gain knowledge that wod enable them to progress similarly.

Whichever you pick of all the above, what would it mean to our friends in the shadow governments? Only bad news. The loss of power and their royal existence.

So, what to do? Put stumbling blocks along the path? Delay the inevitable as long as possible while trying to gain a foothold on favored status during the evolution?
All of the above?

And what if they are under a deadline? Take your pick: Aliens have given them time to relinquish their control and move forward but it's not unlimited time? The aliens have threatened to make their presence known in unquestionable, irrefutable ways? Is there an actual "end of days" event"? Is it a religious transcendental event? Is it a catastrophe foreseen by the aliens (meteoroid, pole shift, etc)? If there is a spiritual connection are there opposing forces of good and evil? Angel and demons? Good and bad aliens? Have the shadow govt. boys aligned themselves with the opposing forces? Or at least SOME of the shadow boys but not others?

Has the CIA research into the paranormal revealed some of this? Does that explain the many people like John Alexander and his wife so involved in the paranormal and alien abduction that hold very high government jobs? Does it explain the CIA reaching out to somebody like Dan Smith, a metaphycisist and believer in the paranormal as well as in God, to be the one conduit we are certain about, in communicating gradual morsels of disclosure? Does it explain BOTH President Bush's
membership in the ultra secretive Bohemian Club, where their highlight of their get-togethers is the simulation of a human sacrifice on the stone altar of a 45-foot owl? Does it explain G.W. Bush and J.F. Kerry being distant cousins?
You could go on and on.

Out of a desire for brevity I have not listed any evidence to back up any of the above, but anyone who cares to can research and find at least enough circumstantial evidence to back up any of the above. If we could get answers to at least some of those questions I think the whole house of cards would come tumbling down.

Get to work RY! That ought to keep you and RU's investigators out of the bars for 2007. :P
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:08 pm

Max wrote:Get to work RY! That ought to keep you and RU's investigators out of the bars for 2007. :P

Now you're talking. lol

I couldn't help but chuckle as I was reading through your post - you'd be surprised to know (or maybe you wouldn't be!) that we've already seen lots of circumstantial data to support all of what you've just written...I'm sure you've seen much of it yourself. Great post!

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:15 pm

did you guys get those high tech thinking caps for christmas? the ones with all the flashing lights lol but really very interesting and all quite possible if you ask me.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Max » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:10 am

Hey IPF, my cap has one of those little propellers on it. The harder I think, the faster it goes!

RY Wrote:""... we've already seen lots of circumstantial data to support all of what you've just written.."""

Send me data! Send me data! :!: No such thing as too much data!
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby robertfenix » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:24 pm

Ryguy, while an interesting concept I doubt this is the case.

The goverment has used the UFO scene as a coverup on many different levels.

From incursion into foreign airspace, domestic spying, Advanced Airframe Programs, covert spy planes etc, reality modification of "security hazards". And probably a whole host of other "witchery" that the population at large probably has no knowledge about.

A small portion of which really deals with the fact of extraterrestrial technology, but the bulk of which is to hide and cover up our own activities.

Had our goverment truely been able to utilize any sort of Extraterrestrial Technology to build a ship capable of interstellar travel we would have exploited the technology already. While we might have the physical machinery to construct the "engine" I think we lack the know how to contain and provide the fuel to power it as well as lacking "where to go".

We are not sure where to go is the problem, nor what to bring or even how long it would take to get there. Provided we one day figure out how to power this "engine" we have to have some idea of what the trip would require.

So we are sort of just sitting in the driveway idling, with no idea where to drive to, do we pull out of the driveway to the right or to the left and how long will it take to get there ???? So nothings packed.

There are just too many unanswered questions for the goverment to even suggest putting disclosure of any kind in the public space.
robertfenix

Google

Return to Project Serpo