Victor Martinez - Further Illegal Activity

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Victor Martinez - Further Illegal Activity

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:51 pm

After reading Victor's latest email to the list I can only assume the guy wants to go back to jail...

If anyone needs any further evidence regarding the motivation of this individual you will be hard pressed to find a better example of it.

There is stepping out of line and there is stepping out of line. He's taken that particular adage to the max.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Re: Well well well

Postby I.P.Freely » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:41 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:After reading Victor's latest email to the list I can only assume the guy wants to go back to jail...

If anyone needs any further evidence regarding the motivation of this individual you will be hard pressed to find a better example of it.

There is stepping out of line and there is stepping out of line. He's taken that particular adage to the max.

Well how do you expect him to react after what you guys did to him ? Be happy? I can be sure your not on his xmas card list. I don,t know how anything he says about you is a surprise to you or how you think you don,t deserve it.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:40 pm

LOL!

I guess the difference between what we exposed and what Victor posted is too subtle for some...
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:57 pm

It would have sufficed to debunk the Serpo crap, for which Victor Martinez was the conduit. But Shhawna was out for blood and couldn't resist the hateful urge for ad hominem destruction. That is IPF's point and I agree with him.

...as did Nurse Ratched.

Why can you not simply cede this point?

cs
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Google

Return to Project Serpo