For Garuda at OM

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

For Garuda at OM

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:18 pm

What follows is a plain and simple pointing out of the facts based on the following post by Garuda at OM.

Ah yes, that IP address story...
What a load of XXXX.

The IP address they mention is of a MAIL SERVER that is used by a company that hosts 4 million mail boxes as a contractor for msn, mail.com, lycos, e.a.

If Clifford Stone had an email account with msn, it would use the same IP address If Linda Moulton Howe had an email account with msn, it would use the same IP address...
I guess they would come to the conclusion that Rick Doty and Linda Moulton Howe are one and the same person...

I'm surprised nobody bothered to check who the IP address belonged to in the first place...

Source

You know, it will be interesting to see if any of the staff at OM correct the nonsense displayed in that particular post. It has been covered over there enough times and I'm amazed that Garuda hasn't spotted it as such himself.

Fact: The IP address in question is NOT the IP address he is referring to in the post above. The IP address in question is an IP address provided by Qwest and has been proven to be same the IP address used by Rick Doty in other emails. The IP address he is referring to refers to the server the email passed through AFTER leaving Doty's computer.

As for your last sentence, have you ever bothered reading ANYTHING regarding this subject?! :shock:

All of the relevant information is not only available here, it is also available at OM. What short memories some people have.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to Project Serpo