Serpo - Final Analysis

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Serpo - Final Analysis

Postby ryguy » Sun May 20, 2007 1:09 pm

Serpo - The Final Analysis

In February of 2006, in collaboration with the RU research team (at the time), I wrote part 9 of the Serpo expose - which combined a long communication stream that took place between Marilyn Ruben, myself, and Kit Green, as well as background research conducted by the team, mostly by Hidden Hand on the Rubens. The resulting article concluded as follows:

With the publication of this article, I am personally concluding my research into Serpo. My personal focus will no longer be on this hoax, but instead on the larger issues where individuals have been involved, both inside and outside of U.S. Intel for many years. The larger issue of what the government truly knows (or doesn't know), what incidents remain unexplained that represent authentic sightings and encounters, and how all governments have dealt, and continue to deal with such phenomenon.

Since that article, we have worked to move our focus away from the Serpo drama and to follow the leads related more to government intelligence associated with ufology, and talking with researchers who focus more on intel, counterintel, and espionage. These are researchers who also recognize the same patterns that we've recognized can be found running through ufological stories and folklore for many decades.

One particular thread of inquiry has brought us back to this article from last year. New data has now become available that sheds new light on the "TC/Seinu Group". In light of this new data, it would be inaccurate and unscientific if I didn't correct part my previoius conclusion from a year ago, and replace it with data that more accurately replaces that previous conclusion. The first step is to correct that previous conclusion.

The conclusion was as follows:

The legend of Serpo will be that it was a fabrication of Collins and Rick, as part of a viral marketing plan to generate buzz and interest for a book. It is this writer's conclusion that the only ones "behind" Rick Doty, in the creation of this hoaxed information, were Bob Collins and Douglas and Marilyn Ruben.

While the premise of the entire article was accurate - laying out the connections of a book promoter to this particular book author, as well as the fact that a collaborator (Doty) of the author's (regardless of their silly staged "arguments") was in the process of distributing the Serpo releases - that one final paragraph was speculative and, now we realize, not completely accurate.

While Marilyn did in fact help Collins to promote his book, and in addition assisted the team of 5 in fending off attacks that would expose Rick as the source of the releases - we have uncovered enough additional information to be convinced that she was not one of those who were creating these releases. Our subsequent investigations after February 2006 have shown that there are others who are more likely to have been working with Doty in creating the releases, and so it must be pointed out, in all fairness and accuracy, that Marilyn most likely was not one those people. The article on the main page will also be edited shortly to reflect this.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby JayKew » Sun May 20, 2007 6:44 pm

For a long time I have believed that Bill Ryan and Victor Martinez were the fall guys in this saga.

When Centrist "conned" VM into the email scam it proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that VM was not in the inner circle of deceit.

If VM really was in the loop he would not have fallen for Waynes scam in the first place.

I believe that VM was just being unwisely altruistic.

As was Bill Ryan.

How a seemingly well educated man can accept as gospel a tale such as Serpo without the mere semblance of evidence is beyond reason.

He went out on a limb and now it appears he has been disowned by Green and Puthoff and Doty and Collins.

No wonder he is lying low nowadays.

He has given up his job ( I wonder how he puts bread on his table ) in this pursuit and for the life of me I cannot see why.

Meanwhile, over on the Open Minds forum, the legend of twelve brave men and women live on.
JayKew
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon May 21, 2007 12:49 am

How to not tell the truth...without lying:

From a review of the children's movie Shrek 3.

Or a later scene with Pinocchio, where he's confronted by Charming, who knows he can't lie and demands Shrek's whereabouts:

"I don't know where he's not," Pinocchio says. "I'm possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that I undeniably do or do not know where he shouldn't probably be, if that indeed wasn't where he isn't."

It's such a well-crafted sentence. The writers of this movie are great. I've just got to quote this again. And you'll note - Pinocchio's nose did not grow an inch....

"I don't know where he's not," Pinocchio says. "I'm possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that I undeniably do or do not know where he shouldn't probably be, if that indeed wasn't where he isn't."
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Springer » Tue May 22, 2007 10:05 pm

JayKew wrote:For a long time I have believed that Bill Ryan and Victor How a seemingly well educated man can accept as gospel a tale such as Serpo without the mere semblance of evidence is beyond reason.

He went out on a limb and now it appears he has been disowned by Green and Puthoff and Doty and Collins.

No wonder he is lying low nowadays.

He has given up his job ( I wonder how he puts bread on his table ) in this pursuit and for the life of me I cannot see why.

Meanwhile, over on the Open Minds forum, the legend of twelve brave men and women live on.

Has he "given up his job"? I am not too sure his job wasn't to expand a hoax into a meme in the hope fo recruiting for Ron's Org...

Just a thought mind you, not an accusation. :)

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Re: Serpo - Final Analysis

Postby savvys84 » Sat May 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Bill Ryan himself admits that project serpo was all disinformation
savvys84

Postby Access Denied » Sat May 14, 2011 8:30 pm

savvys84 wrote:Bill Ryan himself admits that project serpo was all disinformation

Of course he does...

That way he can continue to pretend he was “connected” and there was actually some truth in it. :roll:

News Flash: It was all uniformed speculation based on what the hoaxers (Doty and Co.) believed would be true if it was real and knew you wanted to hear.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Wed May 18, 2011 5:34 pm

savvys84 wrote:Bill Ryan himself admits that project serpo was all disinformation

Yes, but you've left out the part where he dangles the carrot - he goes on to say that every piece of disinformation has a gem of truth embedded into it. It's that gem of "truth" that he (and those that supported him in the Serpo affair) wanted people to become enamored with.

The only thing at the heart of Serpo is a lie created by inflated egos with a wild imagination who take themselves too seriously - and no talent at storytelling.

-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to Project Serpo