was in regular communication with ANONYMOUS of the "Project SERPO"
disclosures. The following is only one (1) of many (hundreds) of
UNpublished e-mails I still have in my possession which have yet to see
the light of day.

Because someone let the "genie out of the bottle" (Paul McGovern?), I
have now been given permission to release the following still
CLASSIFIED
information w/o fear of prosecution which would only serve to VALIDATE
the following information if any [legal] action was ever taken on me.

The following is the true story of the "Gate 3 Incident" as told by
ANONYMOUS
------------------------------------------
E-mail message

Date: Thurs, Dec. 15, 2005, 8:39 p.m. (PST+3)

To: VictorGM@webtv.net (Victor Martinez)

Subject: THE ESCAPED ALIEN and THE GATE 3 INCIDENT

VICTOR: Thank you for your recent inquiry; who told you about this
event? It's still highly classified, and unless you receive
instructions
otherwise from me or any member of our group [DIA-6], this is to remain
between you and me only.

This is the true story of the Gate 3 Incident.

DATE: This incident occurred in April 1983.

BACKGROUND: Gate 3 was a designation for an entrance into the
Groom Lake Complex. This gate connected the Groom Lake complex with
Area
51. The gates surrounding the Groom Lake complex was [were] the
responsibility of a private security company [Wackenhut Corp]. There
was
a mixture of private security and military security for the complex.

EVENT: The incident occurred when a "Visitor," [Extraterrestrial
Entity/ETE] being housed at Area 51, S-2 facility escaped. A massive
search was started by military and private security forces. The Visitor
was on foot and left the underground S-2 facility through an open vault
door.

NARRATIVE: Part of the search team was the Director of Security for the
Groom Lake complex and an agent from the Air Force Office of Special
Investigation [AFOSI], who was the counterintelligence officer for the
complex. Both were traveling in a jeep from the back gate of Groom Lake
to the gate leading into Area 51, called Gate 3.

As the jeep approached Gate 3, the OSI agent noticed the guard was
missing from the required location outside the gate house. As the jeep
stopped, the OSI Agent got out of the jeep to investigate.

CRITICAL MASS: The OSI agent walked up to the gate to check on the
guard. As the OSI agent got closer to the front door of the gate, the
OSI agent noticed the interior of the gate was blood splattered. The
OSI
agent noticed only small pieces of human body parts were left of a
human
being.

The OSI agent returned to the jeep and contacted the Central Security
Control (main/primary security office for the complex) and reported the
findings. The Director of Security contacted his office by way of a
radio phone, mounted inside the jeep. The OSI agent, armed with only an
automatic pistol, walked around the area searching for a perpetrator.

FLASHPOINT: The OSI agent located the "Visitor," lying down near an
underground water culvert. The OSI agent challenged the Visitor,
ordering the Visitor to give up. The Visitor walked away, followed by
the OSI agent. At some point, the OSI agent fired his weapon at the
Visitor, as a warning. The Visitor, turned and pointed something at the
OSI agent.

The OSI agent fired directly at the Visitor, hitting the Visitor
directly in the chest with two (2) rounds from the 45 caliber automatic
pistol. The Visitor fell to the ground. It took about 18 minutes for
additional security forces to arrive. The Visitor was placed inside a
containment chamber and transported back to the S-2 facility. The
Visitor recovered from the wounds.

FOLLOW-UP: The incident was investigated by the FBI and Air Force
Office
of Special Investigation [AFOSI].

THE INCIDENT REMAINS CLASSIFIED.

More to come....

– ANONYMOUS"

"THE INCIDENT REMAINS CLASSIFIED."

So, no way to Substantiate. How convenient!
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Max » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:10 pm

I got the biggest laugh out of this:

""It's still highly classified, and unless you receive instructions
otherwise from me or any member of our group [DIA-6], this is to remain
between you and me only. ""

ROFL!!!

Anybody that has ever been around even the lower levels of classified material can recognize this for child-like writing. (How much you want to bet the lemmings at OM buy it and jump on it ? Any Bets?)
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:17 pm

Max,

Max wrote:Anybody that has ever been around even the lower levels of classified material can recognize this for child-like writing.

Dead-on, my friend! For the same reasons it took me about a microsecond to look at the MJ-12 documents years ago and know they were fake. Those of us who work with classified material know the common (and required!) markings on such a document to identify it as real. Moreover, if someone claims that the information was lifted from an actual classified document that had such markings, that is pretty much a one-way ticket to jail, or at least a highly unpleasant "anal inspection". ;)

(How much you want to bet the lemmings at OM buy it and jump on it ? Any Bets?)

I'd bet, but I have the feeling we would both be betting on the same side! :)

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Max » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:50 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:
I'd bet, but I have the feeling we would both be betting on the same side! :)

Ray

Lol! I think you're right!

Ta-dah! (trumpets and horns blowing!) The big build-up begins:

From "Jake": ( As if it wasn't obvious: The wise-ass comments in parentheses are the only things not original. All else is as written except for the bold and italics which I added)

<<<There has been a few emails exchanged between some senior long time Aviary (who have a record of credibility!)) in the past few days whom this forum is well familiar with ('cause we're so special!lol!) They each challenged one another with memories of their personal recollection concerning an ET event in the past. It was a heated exchange.

What became evident to the others on this limited ("cause we're so special, part deux!) email stream was that even though they differed over each others response to the situation, the event obviously occurred. (Yes, obviously! Lol!)

Although I have been cc'd on these exchanges ('cause I'm so special part three), I have also extended anonymity ('cause I'm so powerful!) if they would tell us more about this "Still Classified" event referred to as "Gate 3".

They have not yet responded, however . . . Victor Martinez, a close confidant (I think a better term is un-indicted co-conspirator) with those involved, called me tonight (birds of a feather, Victor and Jake sitting in a tree! Lol!) to tell me, that since one of SERPO's Anonymous, has brought this up, he felt such was a go-ahead to publish (yep, sounds like it to me too, Lol!) some information about this historical (historical! Lol! Or did he say hysterical?)) event

This is a "Ripley's believe it or Not" type report. I am please to post it here now . . . Hot Off of The Press!

This is a FIRST TIME PUBLISHED REPORT.>>>

(
This ought to provide some comic relief for a while! The recent TV sitcoms have gotten quite un-funny. They ought to hire some of these guys! Lol!

Man, can this guy sling the BS or what?!?! caryn what were those traits of NPD again?? Lol!

P.S. I just thought of this: Poor Dan! Something else to draw lemmings away!
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby caryn » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:52 pm

Yes, well I was also on the ‘special’ list.

But hold up – Jake said ‘Victor Martinez, a close confidant with those involved, called me tonight to tell me, that since one of SERPO's Anonymous, has brought this up, he felt such was a go-ahead to publish.”

And from Victor: “Because someone let the "genie out of the bottle" (Paul McGovern?) I have now been given permission to release the following still
CLASSIFIED information w/o fear of prosecution which would only serve to VALIDATE the following information if any [legal] action was ever taken on me.

It was Rick and Paul McGovern who brought the 'Gate 3 incident' up on the list.

Has Victor Inadvertently confirmed one of the SERPO Anonymous sources is Rick 'or' Paul McGovern?
Last edited by caryn on Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Re: Update:

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:32 pm

There are so many items in this posting that just scream for comic relief.

The following is only one (1) of many (hundreds) of
UNpublished e-mails

Not only UNpublished, but perhaps also (as yet) UNwritten! of course, we all trust Victor! ;)

w/o fear of prosecution

Only because one cannot be prosecuted for E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T that has no relationship to T-R-U-T-H!

which would only serve to VALIDATE
the following information if any [legal] action was ever taken on me.

Since Victor is obviously not cleared for classified information, I wonder if he knows that only his source could be prosecuted, if in fact the material were real?

VICTOR: Thank you for your recent inquiry; who told you about this
event? It's still highly classified, and unless you receive instructions otherwise from me or any member of our group [DIA-6], this is to remain between you and me only.

Hence, it makes perfect sense that I am sending this over the unsecure, and widely-open internet EMAIL. Don't worry....no one will ever catch me! :)

EVENT: The incident occurred when a "Visitor," [Extraterrestrial
Entity/ETE] being housed at Area 51, S-2 facility escaped. A massive
search was started by military and private security forces. The Visitor
was on foot and left the underground S-2 facility through an open vault
door.

I wonder if anyone ever explained to the storyteller about things like "door open/close logs" as well as "two way security locks" used on highly classified installations? Not to mention the implication that there was only ONE vault door between the "visitor" and freedom? Take a look at the Supermax prison in Colorado and realize no one has ever escaped there. Now imagine that at LEAST that level of security would certainly be reasonable if you are holding off-world beings! :shock:

The OSI agent noticed only small pieces of human body parts were left of a human being.

Well, that sure does ratchet-up the E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T value and intrigue, doesn't it??? :)

The OSI agent, armed with only an
automatic pistol, walked around the area searching for a perpetrator.

Uhhhh.... too much Hollywood, perhaps? "The buddy system" is used with more than just diving, and is well-established in high-security, large area patrol operations. You do NOT "go it alone".

The Visitor walked away, followed by
the OSI agent. At some point, the OSI agent fired his weapon at the
Visitor, as a warning. The Visitor, turned and pointed something at the
OSI agent.

So the Visitor had been watching MacGyver in his cell, and knew how to make a weapon from tumbleweeds and rat droppings? :lol: Or security was so lax that he had been holding this weapon all the time?

FOLLOW-UP: The incident was investigated by the FBI and Air Force
Office of Special Investigation [AFOSI].

While this offers no real value, it sounds good to add it into the mix! :?

Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Max » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:05 pm

Well ya' gotta have a hero!!!!

ET escapes from a highly secured facility, he has an alien weapon with him to disintegrate Osi Agents, nobody notices, then suddenly somebody finally notices! A "massive search" is started!

Our intrepid Osi agent , traveling with the Director of Security for the
Groom Lake complex in a Jeep, comes across the Gate 3 guardhouse.

Only the Osi Agent leaves the Jeep and he finds little pieces of the former guard splattered in the interior of the guardhouse! This btw, was the only gate in the facility that only contained security on the OUTside of the gate and behind him was an open vault door.

Our intrepid OSI agent (is it a coincidence that our other friends Collins and Doty were also hero OSI agents?) then goes back to the Jeep, where the Director of Security for the Groom Lake Complex is patiently waiting, and he contacts the Central Security Control (main/primary security office for the complex) to report his findings.

At the same moment the Director of Security for the Groom Lake Complex contacts his office by way of a radio phone, mounted in the Jeep. (I guess there must have been two radio-phones, or the OSI Agent waited to get back to the Jeep before he used his portable).

(And I guess it must be that the Director of Security for the Groom Lake Complex felt it necessary to not only contact the Central security Control (which is the main/primary security office for the complex), but also "his office" as well. Hey, redundancy is a good thing!)

(And I'm assuming there was this special trust between our hero, the OSI Agent, and the Director of Security to the Groom Lake Complex, since the Director of Security to the Groom Lake Complex chose to report to "his office" what the OSI agent had found, rather than have to look for himself)

Our two heroes (well, one hero, one not so much) separate! Our Intrepid OSI Agent, armed only with a pistol walks around the area searching for a perpetrator. (a perpetrator??! Lol!) I guess the Director of Security for the Groom Lake Complex was still talking to "his office".

Our Intrepid OSI Agent locates the "Visitor," lying down near
an underground water culvert. (Isn't that where they also found ET in the movie "ET" ?? Must be something about those water culverts they like!!)

Our Intrepid OSI Agent challenges the Visitor,
ordering the Visitor to give up. (must have known that it was one of those ET's that spoke English, or are all OSI agents fluent in Eben??) The Visitor walked away. (no mention of any finger signs or two letter words; very polite these ET's, shame you gotta shoot'em to make 'em cooperate)

Our Intrepid OSI Agent follows him. (if you can't beat 'em join 'em I always say!).

At some point, the OSI agent fired his weapon at the Visitor as a warning.
(Hmm, a little refresher training is in order here, as you're not supposed to shoot "at" anybody, including "ET"'s as a "warning". But, hey, lots of adrenalin flowing!)

At this point our polite ET gets pissed. (Wouldn't you, if somebody was firing at you?) The Visitor, turned and pointed something at the OSI Agent. (Our hero couldn't tell what that something was, or at least the official report doesn't say. It could have been a twinkie ET found in the guard house.)

Our Intrepid OSI Agent, having no choice, fills him full of lead! Two .45 Cal rounds right in the chest.

(I guess Our OSI Agent had special dispensation to carry the ol' .45, since the approved, official weapon is the M9 9mm Barretta, or M11 Sig-Sauer P228 in 9mm, if a smaller pistol is required) .

18 minutes later our friend, the Director of Security for the Groom Lake Complex, who was still in his Jeep talking to "his office, arrives along with additional security forces.

Our full of holes Visitor is placed inside a containment chamber (good thing they had one of those with them! Or, to be fair, maybe that's why it took them 18 minutes, they had to go get one.) ET is then transported back to the S-2 facility.

The Visitor recovered from the wounds. (Pretty hardy those little bodies to take two .45's in the chest and still survive!) He has since been nick-named "Lucky".

Wow! That OSI, you gotta' hand it to them!

Ordinarily I'd be a little skeptical of this, but not since Jake tells us it obviously happened! I believe him, he's got the inside scoop!

You can't buy this stuff with your Visa card! Priceless!!
Last edited by Max on Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:02 pm

My oh my, I thought they had moved-on from this b.s..

Great responses guys, they were infinitely more factual than the original "unpublished report". Much more entertaining too, I might add :)

Let's have a look at the list of characters here for a moment:

Rick Doty: A given, naturally.
Paul McGovern: Rick Doty, obviously.
Tamara Linden: Rick Doty, exasperatingly.

But hold on just a sec, Paul McGovern is a nobody in any case so it doesn't really matter if Rick and friends play their little games with "him". Tamara Linden, on the other hand, is a different matter entirely! TL is the name of an actual person employed by the DIA as a clerk. If Rick and chums have resurrected "her" in their latest bout of role-playing then I would suggest it is a much more serious matter and one that should be investigated by the proper authorities. You know the ones I mean, not the cowboys of the tale above, but professional people who do their job the way they are trained to.

What a joke!

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:15 pm

Excellent comments by Greg Bishop on this non-event:

Alien Shot At Area 51!

Excerpt
Echoing the old stories of an alien shootout in an underground base near Dulce, NM, here’s a new one, courtesy of our friends in the intelligence community. Why anyone would believe this story completely (basically an elaboration of stories told to Paul Bennewitz/ Bill Cooper/ John Lear, etc. in the mid-1980s) is truly amazing.

And a comment by "Greg Taylor"

As long as the ‘useful idiots’ (I think another Vallee term) keep propagating these stories, intelligence agencies will keep sending them out.

Never has a truer sentence been typed!

A comment from "Jimmy":

If this is a genuine intelligence release, maybe they’re holding a “how-wrong-can-we-get-it-before-they-twig?” contest.

Indeed! I would have said:

"How-much-more-absurd-do we-have-to-make-it-before-they-realise-we're-yanking-their-chains!?"

In answer to my own question: Probably a lot more, judging by comments "elsewhere"!

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Serpentime » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:42 am

~ Is it only my imagination, or has Rick Doty's version of the "Core Story" suddenly re-emerged at the exact same moment that the "R+D show" has just collapsed on the canvas for a humiliating "ten"-count?

Stupid question:

Has CK decided to reintroduce Rick Doty into the "plot"?

LOL

Serp
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby Max » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:32 pm

Serp, notice the re-introduction of Doty on another front as well, the so-called Gate 3 story and the Alien shoot-out?

This also comes at a point where the Kalifornia Gizmo story is just about drying up at OM. That got quite a lot of attention for a while, in many places: Coast to Coast, Pippin, Linda MH, and others. (Even Dan had complained about it although he later switched and said it may have been arranged by Ron!) Everybody else soon let it fade while Burton trolled for all the interested an brought them to OM. Recently, even those people have been getting bored with the story (at about the same time the R&D show is falling flat on its face).

Next thing you know, we have Serpo and Doty showing up again on a couple of different fronts. I guess the old saying is true, desperate times call for desperate measures!
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Max » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:45 pm

Oh, boy.

(posted at OM):

""" Imminent - SERPO Release on the way!
« Thread Started on Today at 7:15pm »
From the desk of Victor Martinez today:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.serpo.org/

OPEN MINDS FORUM:

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/inde ... ojectserpo
------------------------------------------
UFO THREAD LIST:

The long drought on additional "Project SERPO" POSTINGS is finally
OVER!
On Thursday, The Summer Solstice, June 21 @ 6 a.m., I will release an
enormous amount of information which may take me almost an hour to
stream!

When printed out, the streams total 18 8½x11" single-spaced pages and
comprise ~11,900 words which has taken me ~88 hours to write, research
and assemble.

I will also be streaming INLINE PHOTO IMAGES which contain supporting
and educational astronomical data on the homeworld of two (2) of the
alien civilizations. The steams break down like this:

POSTING #23: "Project SERPO": "The Gate 3 Incident" The FINAL Version
to
this Incredible But True Story! = 10 pages

HEADS-UP! PHYSICISTS and SCIENTISTS: These next two (2) postings are
basically for and about YOU! PAY ATTENTION!

POSTING: #24: A never-before-published interview on the inner workings
of the.... Learn WHY 2 + 2 = 5 in the cosmos EXCEPT here on primitive
planet Earth + what should be the "new home" for quantum physics and
mechanics ... in the LATRINE! = 5 pages

POSTING #25: WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE: A HIGHLY DETAILED DESCRIPTION and
SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION of the interior of the.... = 3 pages

THE LAYPERSON: "Oh Lordy, what have I just read in SERPO POSTING #25?!
That may as well have been written in Swahili as far as I'm concerned!
Where in the world is Dr [Puthoff, Maccabee, Davis, Ibison, Deardorff,
Haisch, Friedman, Hoagland, etc.) to explain it to me in PLAIN
ENGLISH?!"

SUGGESTION: Clear OUT your computers so that all of this GREAT
information can fit in your mailbox and it doesn't bounce! If you don't
want it, just shut down your computer, close your li'l eyes and wait
for
the "SERPO SUPERSTORM" to pass through your dial-up, DSL or Broadband
phone lines ... it'll be over before you know it!

If you're out of town, weren't able to clear your computer and received
nothing because of a "mailbox over quota," no problema:

Go to the first Web site listed above and view the entire postings
there."""
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Serpentime » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:03 am

Max wrote:Serp, notice the re-introduction of Doty on another front as well, the so-called Gate 3 story and the Alien shoot-out?

Exactly, Max. :)

~ Strange coincidence, or just another contaminated "spinach salad" injected into the "sickness" pool to keep the Eternal Flame (oops! I meant the "Core Story"...) alight??

- "Motel 6: We'll keep the light on for ya'..." (and for any of your Foreign Intelligence "friends", too..??)

Serp ;)
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:36 pm

Here are a bunch of emails as posted to Victor's list by Bob Collins. The content is funny enough as it is, but when you read the Rick, "Paul" and "Gene" emails in the context that they are all the same person, they become absolutely hilarious!

Of course, some people use the arguing/bickering as "proof" they couldn't possibly be the same person! Sheesh, think outside of the box for a change lol ;)

Read from bottom up, not that it really matters ;) )

Emails From sources is below, being called an Idiot is a compliment.....Rmc

Paul McGovern wrote:
Yep, I'm a coward. But I am a live coward.

The "OSI" agent reacted as he was trained. I wasn't trained to do those things. You cannot compare a Navy Seal to a Truck Driver and expect them both to act the same. He did what he was trained to do and I just stayed out of his way.

I rather thought that agent acted out of context with the situation. No one had to be shot. Others were en route with the proper equipment to control the Guest. The shooting caused the USG to lose valuable information. The guard was already dead. No one could bring him back. So why not just control the Guest and lock him up.

But of course, you are the idiot that wouldn't understand any of this.

Gene Loscowski wrote:
You are an idiot.

Listen to what others are saying, Mr. Collins. Leave it alone.

You are only making matters worse. If someone wanted you to know the entire Gate 3, you would have been briefed.

Since you don't know, that only means you never had the "RIGHT TO KNOW".

Get a life.

RICK DOTY wrote:

Bob, no, nothing like Stargate. It was a murder. Someone got murdered at Gate 3, leading from Groom Lake to the Nevada Test Site. Nothing to do with time travel or stargate.

----- Original Message -----
To: RICK DOTY
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2005 20:54
Subject: Re: Question

Rick, I know what you mean but I've kept your
name confidential for years. I can and do keep
secrets. I'm assuming that Gate 3 is a Stargate or
something close to that. I've heard stories like
you mentioned. J-rod must of really screwed up....Rmc

RICK DOTY wrote:

Bob, believe me on this one, we need leave the Gate 3 incident silent, leave it alone.

----- Original Message -----
To: Toppan
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2005 19:20
Subject: Re: Question

Rick, you just told Paul there were no secrets.
I asked about Gate 3 three times now. So
what is Gate 3?.......Rmc

Paul McGovern wrote:

I'm disappointed you had to find this out through a source. You should already know this, Rick. I didn't think you were that old. Yes, this is correct but enough said.

RICK DOTY <rickdoty***@msn.com> wrote:

Ok, now I understand. Just got a blast from my private source. Paul is speaking about JROD as being a "controlled" visitor. Meaning it was not an Eben but from another planet. A different alien form. So, I guess, Paul couldn't place JROD in the same category with Ebe 1, 2 and 3. JROD was responsible for the Gate 3 incident. JROD was terminated in 2002. We had three category of visitors, by the way, I never knew this. At least according to my private source who just blasted me with information.

Paul, now the ball is in your court. Is this information correct?

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:20 pm

LMSAO!!! :lol:

If someone wanted you to know the entire Gate 3, you would have been briefed.

Since you don't know, that only means you never had the "RIGHT TO KNOW".

But now, of course, the entire world has apparantly "been briefed" and now the entire world has the "RIGHT TO KNOW".

This kind of E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T is better than (and more ridiculous than) some of the best work of the Pythons!!!

ALBATROSS!!!!
Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo