Anonymous

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Anonymous

Postby George » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:21 pm

I am a long-time lurker of this forum who has finally decided to dip his toe into the water and test the temperature.

I saw elsewhere that Anonymous has been in touch with Victor Martinez once more. The subject is not Project Serpo per se, but I have taken the liberty of posting the information here because of who the sender is.

The message in question is as follows:
Victor Martinez wrote:

EVERYONE:

This e-mail in from ANONYMOUS regarding "The YELLOW BOOK" and "The RED BOOK."
------------------------------------------

Reply with original e-mail message

Date: Thu, Aug 9, 2007, 7:53 a.m.
Subject: "The Yellow Book" MJ-12 book query: It was "hiding" out in the open!
To: Victor Martinez VictorGM@webtv.net

VICTOR:

"The YELLOW BOOK" was provided by the Ebens. It isn't exactly a book. It is a block of material, approximately 2 1/2 inches thick and transparent in nature and appearance. The reader looks at the transparent surface and suddenly words and pictures appear. It is an endless series of historical stories and photographs of our Universe, the Eben planet and their former homeworld, and other interesting stories about the Universe. It also contains an historical story and various accounts about Earth's history and distant past.

To this day, I am one of the very few people who has actually SEEN "The YELLOW BOOK." I can assure you that Robert Collins has not ever seen, viewed nor read any part of it. His name does NOT appear on the "Briefing Control Access Roster." As has been commented on by others, it would take a lifetime to read it and another lifetime to understand it.

"The RED BOOK" was written by the U.S. Government. It contains volumes of information we have gathered regarding our contacts with Extraterrestrial Life Forms. The first volume begins in 1947. The last volume was started in 2005.

The information you published in SERPO Posting #19 regarding these books was factually correct.

In the e-mails you forwarded to me, what Robert Collins claims about "The RED BOOK" being updated continuously or when needed is somewhat true, but needs to be placed in proper context.

What actually occurs is that as UFO reports come in deemed credible by the reporting government agency -- be it military or civilian -- they are routed to a special section of our government for a follow-up analysis. After that vetting process, they are then sent to a special group which then places it into final review for POSSIBLE inclusion into "The RED BOOK."

Victor, I know all of this because you see I have served as the editor for several editions of "The RED BOOK" and have written and delivered the Executive Summary for several sitting U.S. presidents, so I KNOW of what I speak.

And when I say "editor," it is NOT in the sense of the word you are familiar with. I do not correct nor review any of the hundreds -- if not thousands -- of reports which are distilled into the final 5-year report for grammar and punctuation as you've done with the "Project SERPO" material.

I only present and include the most important, compelling cases into "The RED BOOK" which includes an analysis by me and others of any trends, types of sightings, human contacts with the ETEs and any national security concerns our government or planet might have. My part is to write the The Executive Summary and present it to the current sitting president of the United States.

If there was a national security matter that presented itself, that 5-year published review of "The RED BOOK" would be interrupted, but that has been unnecessary as we have a good relationship with our Visitors.

On another point, you asked if the Bush administration claims of stopping post-9/11 terrorist attacks was true.

What I can definitively tell you is that since 2001, based on the NSA surveillance program, our government has successfully stopped 16 planned terrorist attacks aimed at the USA. Every single plan was initiated from an overseas location.

– ANONYMOUS

I would like to know the opinion of the membership here regarding the veracity of the information as provided by Anonymous above.

Thank You!

GD
George

Postby ryguy » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:57 am

Hi George,

Welcome, and thanks so much for decided to post! I hope you build up your courage enough to continue posting.

Yes - I was forwarded this particular update from Anonymous, and only haven't commented on it yet because a response to it was going to be incorporated into our upcoming, rather large, article.

However, seeing as you've found the courage to bring up the issue here today, I'd like to humbly provide my opinion, if you're interested in it. Against my usual nature - I won't ramble on and on... lol But for you - this is a preview of what's to come.

Here's my response:

Anonymous is providing recycled information.

Here's the same myth from 1996:

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/boylavia.html

Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 09:23:03
Subject: UFO/ET information leaks
To: i_ufo-l@world.xxx.com

-> SearchNet's i_ufo-l Mailing List

Frm: (Rich Boylan) Rich.Boylan@f730.n203.z1.xxxxxx.org
For: All
Org: QST BBS - Sacramento's Premier Ham BBS (1:203/730)

An often-reliable Washington, D.C.-area source, whom I shall call Beltway Throat (BT), is in dialogue with a number of members of the Aviaty, a shadowy group of defense industry scientists and active/former military and intelligence officers, who have complete access to closely-held UFO information, technology and hardware, which not even the President knows of. There is reportedly some overlap in membership between the historical, formerly-authorized UFO information control group "MJ-12" and the Aviary.

BT alleges that several members of the Aviary have access to the Yellow Book and the Red Book. The Yellow Book is reported to be a physical record of the communications from an extraterrestrial, who was recovered from a downed UFO and kept in custody by MJ-12, before he died several years later. This extraterrestrial was called EBE 1. A second extraterrestrial is reported to be currently in custody under MJ-12, and she is called EBE 2, but BT calls her Charlene. She is the actual author of the Yellow Book.

The Yellow Book is reported to actually be a sort of holographic compact disk, which can project images of the information it contains. It is alleged to contain references to Biblical events, even including a holographic depiction of the crucifixion of Christ.

The red Book is a human compendium of information derived from the extraterrestrials. One of the predictions is that there will be a very large rift in human society as a result of ET contact becoming publicly known. This is supposed to happen in 1997. Another reported prediction is that the ETs will return in a formal preplanned landing on April 24, 1997 on public land in the Southwest USA, probably in the vicinity of White Sands "Missile" Range, New Mexico. The red and Yellow Books are also supposed to contain the prediction that there is one "Horseman of the Apocalypse" left to arrive. (The other three, War, Famine and Pestilence have inarguably already arrived on Earth.) The remaining Horseman is the White Rider wearing the Crown, which is interpreted to mean the Second Coming. This raises profound questions and concerns within the Aviary. Does this mean that a formal ET landing in 1997 signifies, or is, the Second Coming of the Christ? Will the ETs be bearing an ET with Christ Consciousness? Will fundamentalist Christians against the ETs as supposed threats to Christ's supremacy? Et cetera.

The Aviary are quite concerned that fundamentalist Christians will experience spiritual, if not ontological, shock at the revelation of ET visitation, and over the reported contents of the red and Yellow Books, which contain information that suggests that Jesus had some connection with the extraterrestrials.

Adding more fuel to Aviary concerns, BT reports that a European television station reported that vatican experts on the Fatima Prophecies held a reported briefing for government representatives from the UK, France, Germany and the U.S., concerning the third remaining publicly-unannounced Prophecy. This Prophecy is rumored to deal with ET Visitation. A spokesman for the Vatican reportedly confirmed that such a briefing took place.

Some within the Aviary are concerned that the theological and religious social implications may be the most serious ones resulting from open extraterrestrial contact.

BT, a religious Christian, personally takes a Trinitarian perspective on these times. He sees history as the Father having manifested at the beginning of time; the Son (Jesus) having manifested two millenia ago; and now, at these End Times events, BT believes that the Holy Ghost will manifest, possibly through some human intermediary. I have cautioned BT that Revelations/Book of the Apocalypse warns of an Anti-Christ arising in the End Times, who will attempt to pass himself off as the returning Christ. BT seems less concerned about that than the problem of the holy Ghost being clearly discerned by Christians, as the paradigm-shift brought on by open ET contact occurs.

More alleged leaks from Aviary source BT are likely to follow.

Disclaimer: The above leaks may contain an unknown amount of disinformation. Independent corroboration of these reported facts is not available at this time. As always, the reader's own good judgment and discernment should be employed.

- Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

----

Here's something I've personally decided that I've not really written publicly yet - so this will be a first for me to say regarding these stories. And I don't speak for Steve, or RU, I'm speaking for myself here. I don't believe, anymore, that these are only hoaxers....at least not in the sense that we define "hoaxing". The people behind these stories, since 1979, have come to truly believe what they're telling us. They believe that they are disseminating these stories for our own good....to help us...to help the world.

Unfortunately, none of it is true. I mean no insult to them in saying that - it's like facing the Branch Davidians and telling them that their theology is based on lies...on delusion. How do you do such a thing kindly and humbly?

That's my take on the latest Anonymous release.

Cheers,
-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:08 am

ryguy wrote:Here's something I've personally decided that I've not really written publicly yet - so this will be a first for me to say regarding these stories. And I don't speak for Steve, or RU, I'm speaking for myself here. I don't believe, anymore, that these are only hoaxers....at least not in the sense that we define "hoaxing". The people behind these stories, since 1979, have come to truly believe what they're telling us. They believe that they are disseminating these stories for our own good....to help us...to help the world.

Interesting, I've never thought of it quite that way before but now that you mention it…

Hmm… that actually makes sense.

I look forward to you sharing more of your thoughts on this with us in the future Ry.

Oh yes, and welcome George, hope you enjoy your stay!

(I came in late on the Serpo thing so I don’t have anything to add to the topic)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Serpentime » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:07 am

ryguy wrote:I don't believe, anymore, that these are only hoaxers....at least not in the sense that we define "hoaxing". The people behind these stories, since 1979, have come to truly believe what they're telling us. They believe that they are disseminating these stories for our own good....to help us...to help the world.

Hey, I may be wrong, but I seem to remember "believing" that same thing about the "hoaxers", too. :)

Then again, I also "believe" that varying "hoaxers" may present us with different "clinical" symptoms (?).

{Or, something like that... ;)}

Welcome George. :)

Serpentime
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby I.P.Freely » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:18 am

Don,t you have to be aware that the information you are spreading is false to be considered a hoaxer. Believing false info to be true just makes you stupid but not crooked.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:32 pm

I.P.Freely wrote:Don,t you have to be aware that the information you are spreading is false to be considered a hoaxer. Believing false info to be true just makes you stupid but not crooked.

That's absolutely right.

Here is some good reading. That's a thread on AboveTopSecret.com about Tibetan Monks. Read up and tell me if you see any parallels between what these Monks allegedly believe and what can be found in UFOlogical "hoaxes" over the past 30+ years - MJ12, Aquarius, etc....

Read through Dan's theories and you'll recognize the same parallels. Group delusion, group psychosis, or just another religion? If just another religion, then we're all (anyone researching ufology) sitting in the pews of their church, being preached at, without our knowledge or consent.

Those researching Ufology who already believe in, and adopt, Eastern religious philosophies likely don't really mind. However those who don't, may likely be quite concerned to learn that they are indirectly being fed "doctrine" through these fabricated stories.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.

Every human being though their current acts in life called “Karma” can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of “God”.

Consider, lately, how often and from whom, you've heard talk of "karma", talk of reincarnation, and other eastern "new age" ideas.

Ufology has been thoroughly and completely infected. I honestly don't know if there is any way to repair or change that at this point. The entire field is being consumed and morphed into an arm of a large and growing "religious" movement - a New Age movement. Christians are only moderately tolerated.

From Wiki on "Taoism":

Taoist literature and art has influenced the cultures of Korea, Japan and Vietnam, and these countries' folk religions have many common elements. Organized Taoism seems not to have attracted a non-Chinese following until modern times.

Concepts from Chinese/Eastern religions are prevalent within the text of these past stories/hoaxes, in some cases, not even veiled attempts at hiding them ("Tibetan Music and Strawberry Ice Cream") - and I believe there's good reason for that.

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:05 pm

So are you saying that eastern religions are wrong and only a Christian point of view can be valid. And since it seems that Ufology is infected it is also wrong.

Well let me tell you Eastern Religions are not a disease or something unhealthy. Nor is there anything New Age about them. They are much older then the cult who worships the object used to kill their lord with. In fact I,d have to say they are more a philosophy then religion.

And you want to talk about intolerant its almost a requirement to being Christian.
Don,t get me wrong I have nothing against Jesus and his teachings. Its just most who call themselves his followers rarely do follow his message. Its to bad so few people know Buddha and Jesus for the most part say the same things.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:40 pm

I.P.Freely wrote:So are you saying that eastern religions are wrong and only a Christian point of view can be valid. And since it seems that Ufology is infected it is also wrong.

No, I'd also say Ufology is infected if it were being used by Christians to promote their doctrine. We're digging into the roots of these particular stories that have been shoved upon us over the past 30 years, starting with those distributed to Moore & Shandera and have most recently included Serpo.

"Infection", as I've used it here, refers to a group injecting memes into another group in order to drive the direction of their research and the content of their publications and documentaries. In this case, the injection of New Age ideas into the study of Aerial Phenomenon, and possibly abductions.

The only thing I've termed as "wrong" in my post above is the practice of preaching religious doctrine veiled as a classified release of secret information.

You appear to take this personally - what has your karma all up in a bunch?

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:43 pm

lol I guess my karma was a bit in a bunch thanks for clearing that up
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:50 pm

Hey but Ry this is just an assumption right. While I would agree it would appear one would be gathering info from the other. Could it not be possible that both are getting to the same place by different paths? Just wondering
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Anonymous

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:03 pm

George wrote:I am a long-time lurker of this forum who has finally decided to dip his toe into the water and test the temperature.

I saw elsewhere that Anonymous has been in touch with Victor Martinez once more. The subject is not Project Serpo per se, but I have taken the liberty of posting the information here because of who the sender is.

***SNIP***

I would like to know the opinion of the membership here regarding the veracity of the information as provided by Anonymous above.

Thank You!

GD

Hi George and welcome to the forum :)

Wrt the veracity of the Yellow multimediaextravaganza-holographic-cube-typething-book, I would say it's a continuation of the same old bull served up by the same old people with the same old predictability.

The IIA is in desparate need of new blood, in my humble old opinion...

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby wetsystems » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:10 pm

I think we ought to, at the very least, get this straight- ALL religion is b.s.. Ufology (after Fort) is simply the study of frog-falls and must remain thus. Phenomenology. Don't loose your way in the Aquarian morass (as did our own Goddess, Shawna, who is now posting again on the Dark Side (OMF))- that's exactly what the dissemblers, such as CF, CL, and TF count upon. And they'll try to Bennewitz you in a heartbeat. One more piece of advice: don't rely on any information gathered from FOIA. During the months and years between the initial request and the final release, the information has been vetted and changed to suit the government. Know this: the government that was purportedly "for the peaople and of the people" is now 'against the people.' And their minions are snatching bodies everywhere.

So who can you trust? ...Perhaps only me... (and maybe- IPF)

(edited to correct a spelling error)
Last edited by wetsystems on Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:13 am

This coming from a guy who believes aliens crashed in the 40's in New Mexico - and that Friedman is an great Ufologist. Whatever you say big guy. MJ12 is a lie...has that sunk in yet?

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby wetsystems » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:36 am

Yes. I take Roswell as proven fact and believe that all the dissembling, the EBP, the Serpo crap, Doty, the Aviary, the Aquarium, Dan Smith and Ron Pandolfi- all of it- is nothing more than furtherance of the cover-up by confusion. If MJ12 does not exist, something very much like it does. And yes, Stan Friedman is a great Ufologist as is Dave Jacobs and (R.I.P.) John Mack.

Roswell is the reason for all of this. It's the most important and unfounding event in human history and therefore remains 'above top secret.'
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:59 pm

Just a quick note. I've heard that a few people have made some wild assumptions based on the vague comments I made above. I should have learned by now to avoid making vague comments on the forum and just stick to writing researched articles.

I am not claiming some far-reaching conspiracy concerning any religion. I've only elaborated slightly on Steve's earlier description of the IIA in that this particular group is held together by a central core belief in an ideal that they see as central to truth about the reality around us, and concerning UFO's and ET life. Above, I classify those beliefs as new-agey, and the group as essentially a small cult or religion in itself (in a way). But that doesn't mean there is any central organized structure that "runs the show", nor that there's any "cabal", nor that there's any such thing as an Illuminati. Those ideas are delusional and rediculous and I would never personally subscribe to them - ever. Anyone who thinks I would obviously doesn't know me very well at all.

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo