Anonymous

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby ryguy » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:15 pm

George wrote:My [incorrect?] assumption was based on your own words previously in this thread. You have deleted your posts and stated your intention of leaving the arena. And yet you continue to post in this thread :?

Are you leaving, or not...?

I had a major revelation the other evening (the evening I deleted my posts from this thread) that resulted in a sense of revulsion concerning what's really going on. My reaction was to bolt as far as I could from the whole steaming putrid pile.

I'm not sure if I'll stay gone, or if I do how long. My only reason for posting again here was out of curiousity that I couldn't contain - to get a sense of your position in all of this. I found it fascinating that only days after you anonymously show up and start a thread called "Anonymous", "Anonymous" himself starts becoming more active.

Old habits die hard I guess.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:24 am

I certainly hope you decide to stick around Ryan.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby wetsystems » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:51 am

Certainly, Ryan.
I'm afraid my answer may not cause you enlightenment, but it is the truth as I see it.

FAITH

Not faith in the traditional sense, that patently makes no sense. Faith that there is something else out there, in the cosmos. Faith, Hope, Desire.

We can't bear the thought of being ALONE.
-

Am I correct in thinking that your hiatus has now ended?

Best wishes,

GD

In other words: "The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other." Right, George?

Always,

Toon
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Serpentime » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:13 am

ScaRZ wrote:I certainly hope you decide to stick around Ryan.

Yeah, me too. :D

Serp
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby ryguy » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:21 pm

Thanks guys - your words are enormously encouraging.

I apologize for my schitzophrenic behavior in this thread. Unfortunately I did need a short break, it was necessary to present myself as "quitting" in order to take the heat off for a little while so that I could talk to my phone company and install some security features to our service.

wetsystems wrote:'There is more to this than meets the eye,' as cartoonsyndicate was alway fond of saying. I've noticed a certain degree of weariness in your recent posts. So a vacation is certainly in order.

Toon is perceptive here - and weariness was a pretty good description of it. I'm surprised by the childish games that go on, and the fact that there really is no end in sight.

No matter how thoroughly you lay out the methods and operation of these "games" - there will always be people who fill the ranks of the "believers"...highly suggestible folks who believe everything they read, and allow themselves to be led to rediculous conclusions based on incomplete and manipulated data. It's depressing at times, to see how many delusional folk there are in the world.

Anyway guys, I'm not going anywhere. All of my previous posts are back in place. I apologize for the intermission. Everything is cool.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:36 pm

All he needed was a kick up the ass ;)

Normal service has been resumed.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby George » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:11 am

wetsystems wrote:
Certainly, Ryan.
I'm afraid my answer may not cause you enlightenment, but it is the truth as I see it.

FAITH

Not faith in the traditional sense, that patently makes no sense. Faith that there is something else out there, in the cosmos. Faith, Hope, Desire.

-

Best wishes,

GD

In other words: "The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other." Right, George?

Always,

Toon

Wrong, Toon. I am not your dear friend Shawnna.

Sorry to disappoint.

Best wishes,

GD
George

Postby George » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:19 am

ryguy wrote: I found it fascinating that only days after you anonymously show up and start a thread called "Anonymous", "Anonymous" himself starts becoming more active.

Old habits die hard I guess.

-Ry

C-O-I-N-C-I-D-E-N-C-E ?

Perish the thought!

Best wishes,

GD
George

Postby ryguy » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:54 am

George wrote:C-O-I-N-C-I-D-E-N-C-E ?

Perish the thought!

Best wishes,

GD

You're real brave behind your anonymous proxy, tough guy.

Only three things are certain in the world of Ufology. (1) There will always be hoaxers. (2) There will always be people willing to pay money to be "intrigued" (3) Circumstantial evidence is always waved off by the guilty as "coincidence".

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby wetsystems » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:35 pm

George wrote:
wetsystems wrote:
Certainly, Ryan.

FAITH

-

Best wishes,

GD

Always,

Toon

Wrong, Toon. I am not your dear friend Shawnna.

Sorry to disappoint.

Best wishes,

GD

True enough- not 'my dear friend Shawnna', but I believe Shawnna nonetheless. Only our Shawnna can equivocate like this! :lol:

Always,

Toon

The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other.
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:50 am

To get back on topic in this thread...as part of some recent research, I was reviewing emails and came across a wonderful gem that Ron Pandolfi had written to Bob Collins on January 25, 2007 regarding the rediculous nature of "Anonymous", "Gene", "Paul McGovern" and other fake personas - most of which tend to come around full circle to the same person:

Bob,

Please help me understand the nature of your e-mail. At one time I thought that Gene Loscowski was a woman, but I later learned that he is Rick Doty. Am I now to understand that Gene Loscowski is Rick Doty’s ailing mother and that Rick Doty will speak for himself only after Gene Loscowski recovers from kidney failure? I am sure some of this is true, but clearly all of it cannot be true. For example, Gene Loscowski cannot be both Rick Doty and his mother, unless of course it is Rick Doty that is suffering from kidney failure. I recall the story that Rick Doty’s former wife left him for another woman. At the time I assumed “another woman” meant that his wife had realized she was a lesbian and had left Rick Doty so she could be with another woman. Now I think the correct interpretation may have been that Rick Doty’s wife left him so she could be with Gene Loscowski, which of course would mean Rick Doty simply assumed the persona of a woman named Gene Loscowski who was posing as his mother. Perhaps Kit can shed some light on the medical aspects of this mystery. Most likely Rick Doty’s mother will need a kidney transplant to recover from kidney failure. If Rick Doty donates a kidney to his mother, how many kidney’s will Gene Loscowski have?

Ron

I spent the rest of the night cleaning up the coffee that I'd spit out all over the floor from laughing so hard...

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby robertfenix » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:53 pm

This is the first I checked on this site in Months,

Fear not, George is none other then Great Waller.

GW ....

GD...

Always willing to spit out Victor's drabble.

Have a great day.
robertfenix

Previous

Google

Return to Project Serpo