Anonymous

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:37 pm

I still believe a small portion of Ufo material holds some truth. I would say out of all Ufo or Alien reports and or photos most are bogus.
As of today I've still never seen one Ufo or Alien to my knowledge. I guess I must be one of the lucky ones, or unlucky ones, I guess it's all how you look at it. :P
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby wetsystems » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:05 pm

ryguy wrote:Just a quick note. I've heard that a few people have made some wild assumptions based on the vague comments I made above. I should have learned by now to avoid making vague comments on the forum and just stick to writing researched articles.

I am not claiming some far-reaching conspiracy concerning any religion. I've only elaborated slightly on Steve's earlier description of the IIA in that this particular group is held together by a central core belief in an ideal that they see as central to truth about the reality around us, and concerning UFO's and ET life. Above, I classify those beliefs as new-agey, and the group as essentially a small cult or religion in itself (in a way). But that doesn't mean there is any central organized structure that "runs the show", nor that there's any "cabal", nor that there's any such thing as an Illuminati. Those ideas are delusional and rediculous and I would never personally subscribe to them - ever. Anyone who thinks I would obviously doesn't know me very well at all.

-Ry

I've only elaborated slightly on Steve's earlier description of the IIA in that this particular group is held together by a central core belief in an ideal that they see as central to truth about the reality around us, and concerning UFO's and ET life.

Just go ahead and name it: Scientology. What- some big mystery??

this particular group is held together by a central core belief in an ideal that they see as central to truth about the reality around us
This applies to every religion. All religion sucks.
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:44 pm

wetsystems wrote:Just go ahead and name it: Scientology. What- some big mystery??

Nope - that's not the group I'm referring to in my post above.

This applies to every religion. All religion sucks.

Personally I feel the same way about Atheists. To each his own.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby George » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:47 am

Thank you to all for your thoughts on this subject and for the nice welcome.

The Yellow Book information certainly offers up plenty of food for thought. Here we are some 20 years later still discussing the merits of this intriguing tale. If the Yellow Book information is nothing more than the product of an highly active imagination, why does it continue to hold us in its grip? What is the secret of its stamina?

You know what they say, "there's no smoke without fire."

Best wishes,

GD
George

Postby ryguy » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:12 am

George wrote: The Yellow Book information certainly offers up plenty of food for thought. Here we are some 20 years later still discussing the merits of this intriguing tale. If the Yellow Book information is nothing more than the product of an highly active imagination, why does it continue to hold us in its grip? What is the secret of its stamina?

I believe you're right - although those discussing the "merits" of this tale aren't here. But I agree with you strongly, there is certainly a group who believes this tale could have merits, and are held rapt by the intriguing details provided by this magical yellow book. Why does it continue to hold you in its grip? Because you allow it to.

Keep in mind that it's a false prophet - the 1997 predictions failed.

You know what they say, "there's no smoke without fire."

It is also said:

"The world loves a spice of wickedness." - Longfellow

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby wetsystems » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:10 am

Blue Book, Red Book, Yellow Book are all spook tales in the service of covering up that fire. And that fire is Roswell. Keep your eye on the prize.
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:39 pm

Hi everyone - I just wanted to post a quick update that I've decided to take a brief "retirement" from this thread of research.

Had a lengthy discussion with Steve the other night, and while after the previous threats I had decided to get back to working on the report again, the direction the report has taken has made me realize that I'm not interested in publishing any of this.

Steve doesn't know I was going to post this, so may not agree - but he's working on several articles that will cover this research from his angle. I believe that approach will be accurate enough. I'm convinced at this point that the rabbit hole I went down may be a very deep dead-end. So I'm not going to continue down this one any further.

This may mean that the anticipated report doesn't get published, or if it does, it'll be from Steve and may take some time. It won't cover anything I've hinted at over the past week. Like I said - all of that was a dead end - Caryn advised me as much early on, and I apologize for not listening Caryn.

I'm going to be taking a break from this research for a while. I'll still be lurking, and of course talking to Steve often, but I need to "retire" from all of this craziness for a while and focus on the things that matter most.

Thanks for all of your help and research, everyone here, you're all true friends, and I'm happy to have met you.

Best,
-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby wetsystems » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:08 pm

Ryan you've been butting heads with a slippery government cabal with unlimited resources consigned to confounding (and rope-a-doping) any researcher daring (or crazy) enough to examine and evaluate the field. Their entire raison d'etre is to confuse Ufology, in general, in order to protect the truth of Roswell affair; and to this end they are not above using threats and the dark arts of personal destruction. 'By any means necessary' is their mantra. That you were led astray is not surprising- they're good at what they do- but not perfect. Just ask George. That the Report is now in Steve's hands is not necessarily good news. He has been leaning towards klassic debunkery and Ray's ill-conceived, sophomoric pop culture 'fad' (viral meme) theories of late and he certainly would have benefited from the open-minded reparte' of a colleague

'There is more to this than meets the eye,' as cartoonsyndicate was alway fond of saying. I've noticed a certain degree of weariness in your recent posts. So a vacation is certainly in order.

Best,

WS
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:28 pm

wetsystems wrote: He has been leaning towards klassic debunkery and Ray's ill-conceived, sophomoric pop culture 'fad' (viral meme) theories of late

As usual, Toon is the first on the scene to rush to judgment. Toon knows all. Toon knows best. Follow the Toon to your ultimate death. I am flattered that you have bestowed me with the credit for these theories, but there is a long line of people upon whose shoulder's I stand who deserve the credit for memetics...starting with Richard Dawkins. Why not write him, or so many others who espouse this theory, and tell them just how "sophomoric" it is? I am sure they would be tickled to be blessed with the "sagely wisdom" of the wonderous and omnipresent Toon. :roll:

Can you EVER engage in a discussion without cutting other people down and belittling their ideas? No.... I didn't think so... which is precisely why I feed you what you feed others.

I think Steve and Ryan have done an outstanding job without you (or is that despite you?).
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby wetsystems » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:41 pm

Ray- you are a child. Ragtime.
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby wetsystems » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:44 pm

there is a long line of people upon whose shoulder's I stand

and the weight is trying, at best

...and the last thing this thread needs are inane comments by a schmendrick like you.
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:09 pm

wetsystems wrote:...and the last thing this thread needs are inane comments by a schmendrick like you.

And all you can appear to do is judge people and call them names. All the rest of what you offer are non-solutions...nothing more than fluff. All to make yourself appear more learned than anyone else. The simple way to have avoided this once you were shown that you were wrong about viral memes was to walk away. But that's just not in Toon's bag-o-tricks, now is it?

Question to others: Have any of you ever known Toon to ever admit when he was wrong? Having been here since FEB, I have not seen it even once.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:35 am

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:
wetsystems wrote:...and the last thing this thread needs are inane comments by a schmendrick like you.

And all you can appear to do is judge people and call them names. All the rest of what you offer are non-solutions...nothing more than fluff. All to make yourself appear more learned than anyone else. The simple way to have avoided this once you were shown that you were wrong about viral memes was to walk away. But that's just not in Toon's bag-o-tricks, now is it?

Question to others: Have any of you ever known Toon to ever admit when he was wrong? Having been here since FEB, I have not seen it even once.

Ray

I can,t cite any posts but if memory serves He has once or twice but you really got to have some rock solid fact to get him to change his mind though. He taught me everything I know , of course I don,t know nothing so....lol
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:30 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:Question to others: Have any of you ever known Toon to ever admit when he was wrong? Having been here since FEB, I have not seen it even once.

I do remember Toon saying he was wrong for calling every member at OM a moron. But I noticed the other day he was right back saying pretty much the same thing again.

In my opinion calling people names adds nothing to the conversation. All it really does is cause division. It's much better to just let the words remain silent on the keyboard.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby wetsystems » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:07 pm

Well actually I must take exception to that theory, Youcancallmeray. I have to admit that I was once wrong. It was in 1958 and I can't recall the circumstances. Mea Culpa. But one thing I'm certainly not wrong about is my belief that you were off taking a leek when they were passing out the humor genes.

Toon, you're a knobhead wanker
Admin, 2006

Oh, hi Scarz. Good to see you again, bye the way.
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo