Anonymous II

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Anonymous II

Postby George » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:11 pm

http://www.serpo.org/release26.asp

Our Anonymous friend has been a busy bee. No mention yet of the Soviet Gate 3 incident on these pages so allow me to get the ball rolling.

I suspect only the following 2 scanned pages will be of interest to the membership of this website. The complete story can be read at the Serpo.org website.

Yet another interesting turn of events!

Best wishes,

GD
George

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:12 am

Do i know you George by another screen name?
Something tells me I do.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:18 am

:roll:

Do people actually believe this crap???

This one reads like it was written by a high school drop out who has no clue what a real intel report looks like... never mind one circa 1985.

Wait, the last one read like that too. :lol:

Sheesh, you'd think by now the hoaxes would be getting better.

Next...
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:21 am

Good grief! :shock:
Has anyone read those emails from "Mikhail" over at OM?!

Isn't it patently obvious who that particular person(s) is???

Sheesh...

Tue, Aug 21, 2007, 10:37 pm (PDT+3)

Subject: "Project SERPO" Posting #26

VICTOR:

I find this so very interesting. I was former KGB. I knew of this but didn't realize CIA knew it. I think this is INCREDIBLE. I would love to know where this came from. You must have some very well-placed sources.
I've never seen a CIA raw intelligence report. In all of my years in KGB, I never had a source who could provide it. I'm sure my former agency had, but I never saw one.

The incident was VERY secretive within the KGB and Soviet Military.
Actually the GRU, or Military Intelligence were the investigating agency involved in this incident. This incident was our SECOND "Roswell!"

Good investigative reporting.

-- MIKHAIL

and...

Date: Thu, Aug 23, 2007, 2:37 am (PDT+3)

VICTOR:

I do not know Paul [Stonehill]. I do not know who he represents. The incident at Ceremchova happened. I do not remember all the details. I do not have copies of the old reports. The KGB/GRU classified them and I never was able to take documents from Russia when I moved to the USA.

It happened a long time ago. I was excited about the details in the CIA reports. I sent this information to two of my old KGB bosses (one lives in Germany and one lives in Moscow). They two have CONFIRMED THE INCIDENT HAPPENED, however, each remembered different dates and different details.

Since they were not privy to the CIA information, which came from American spies within the Soviet Military, they could not say whether the KGB/GRU report was the same as the CIA report. My former boss in Moscow says two UFOs landed, not one.

He says that one of the landing crafts were captured and taken to a military base at Saskylach-Kovo. The other landing craft disappeared from the original site. The former Soviet Union kept better secrets than the Americans. There are still MANY SECRETS that remain locked up in the Kremlin. I do not suspect that we can count on former Soviet UFO investigators knowing everything that happened in Soviet Union in old days.

THE INCIDENT HAPPENED as you reported it. I believe that some of details are questionable.

-- MIKHAIL

Seriously, I'm flabbergasted that any of this is being taken seriously!
They don't even care anymore how obvious they are making it for everyone :roll:

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:26 am

Just for fun:

Date: Thu, Aug 23, 2007, 2:42 am (PDT+3)

Subject: MIKHAIL: Please comment further on Posting #26 and Russia's Roswell!

VICTOR:

Thank you for your response. I was not at Ceremchova. But I read a GRU report about the incident. I do not remember all of the details. But I have questioned two of my former bosses and they will send me the details.

My old friend Rick [Doty] might know about this. We both were enemies back in the cold war. He was a very good counterespionage case officer for the CIA. We chased each other around Berlin! Some days Rick won and other days I won! But that is all in the past. I call him my friend today. We have mended the broken fences caused by the Cold War. No more Cold War ... only friendship today.

Did you ask Rick about this? I suspect he would know [about it] since he worked out of the Moscow station during this time. Exactly this time.
Remember, KGB knew more about CIA employees than CIA knew about KGB.
Joke!

-- MIKHAIL
------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, Aug 23, 2007, 2:45 am (PDT+3)

VICTOR:

I speak good enough English, but I do not understand Paul's words.
"Hoax?" What does this mean? Is he saying the Ceremchova did not happen?
Please explain.

-- MIKHAIL
------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, Aug 23, 2007, 12:21 pm (PDT+3)

Subject: MIKHAIL: Paul Stonehill is saying it's a HOAX which means it never happened!

VICTOR:

I worked for the KGB from 1963 until 1988. I have received NEW information from my former boss. It is an e-mail with an attachment in Russian. I must translate it. I will then provide you with the translated information for you to post on that forum [Open Minds Forum].
I believe he tells of the incident with different details. I have reviewed it briefly and the details are different.

-- MIKHAIL

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:39 am

I like Stonehill. Clearly a no-nonsense kind of guy...and I really like seeing an angry Russian going after men who's elevators clearly do not go much higher than the 3rd floor of a 10 story building.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby George » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:00 am

ScaRZ wrote:Do i know you George by another screen name?
Something tells me I do.

Something tells me you may be mistaken, Scarz.

Best Wishes,

GD
George

Postby George » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:03 am

ryguy wrote:I like Stonehill. Clearly a no-nonsense kind of guy...and I really like seeing an angry Russian going after men who's elevators clearly do not go much higher than the 3rd floor of a 10 story building.

-Ry

Clearly :roll:

Best Wishes,

GD
George

Postby ryguy » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:47 am

A wise man once said, a man of few words is either hiding something, or mentally ill. Or was it a man who wants to hide something should maintain few words, and feign mental illness... Or was it a man who's mentally ill usually can't hide it and speaks very few words....

Oh never mind.

Oooh...maybe "clearly" can be my "or not."

Clearly.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:11 am

Isn't Mikhail Russian for Max...probably my imagination
Where is ole Max anyways?
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby wetsystems » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:23 pm

George wrote:
ScaRZ wrote:Do i know you George by another screen name?
Something tells me I do.

Something tells me you may be mistaken, Scarz.

Best Wishes,

GD

An unequivocal statement would have been more satisfying. Why the reticence?
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby George » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:15 pm

I.P.Freely wrote:Isn't Mikhail Russian for Max...probably my imagination

Mikhail is the Russian form of Michael.

Best wishes,

GD
George

Postby wetsystems » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:42 pm

In PM today:

From George to Wetsystems:
Toon:

I am not Shawnna Connolly. There, how was that for you?
If you would like to take this to email, be my guest.

Best wishes,

George (Dixon)

And from Wetsystems to George:
OK, George. I certainly take you at your word. My suspicions were in error. Apologies to you.

Best,

Kim
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:10 am

George wrote:
I.P.Freely wrote:Isn't Mikhail Russian for Max...probably my imagination

Mikhail is the Russian form of Michael.

Best wishes,

GD

Yeah well I would still bet even money Max wrote those or someone mucking it up.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Google

Return to Project Serpo