General Exopolitical Info

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

General Exopolitical Info

Postby David Griffin » Thu May 24, 2007 10:19 pm

This is Stephen Bassett's DC Press Club event - really nowhere near as boring as it sounds.

The take on the Clinton admin situation is interesting - as are the snippets of info on Alfred Webre's SRI research under Jimmy Carter.

This was essentially stopped by the Bush intel crowd - as Webster Tarpley would say... it was the moment when the hidden/secret government spoke. SRI were told that if they went ahead with the project - every bit of funding would be withdrawn by the Pentagon. And it worked. Bell helicopters were also involved.

A prime example of not only a truth embargo - more like an instant light-switch.

http://tinyurl.com/3xqq92
Last edited by David Griffin on Thu May 24, 2007 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Griffin
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby David Griffin » Thu May 24, 2007 10:28 pm

Note the joke about the latrine on board a UFO/saucer. :twisted:
David Griffin
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Re: General Exopolitical Info

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Fri May 25, 2007 1:43 am

David Griffin wrote:This is Stephen Bassett's DC Press Club event - really nowhere near as boring as it sounds.

I accept this as your opinion, David. One that others may not share. To be quite frank, I have had more than my fill of talking heads from "believers" and ExoPos. Why is it that when serious people such as myself, who are willing to listen to "believers" and their "evidence" are always presented with internet videos which are invariably at least an hour in length (or more!), filled with nothing more than a bunch of talking heads giving their opinions, and talking about who they interviewed, or who said what?

I became an engineer because I don't like talk... I like "do". And "doing" implies the real world, and real events, and real objects, and real systems... concrete stuff that allows you to see reality, one way or another. I am not trying to be confrontational, and I am not trying to shout you down here, or anything like that. However, I certainly hope you have more to present here than just more of the same-old, same-old, warmed-over talking heads which does not amount to any sort of evidence for wild claims.

IMO, I wasted over an hour watching that before I finally got sick of it... and I got nothing from it viz-a-viz "evidence" for the assumptions behind ExoPo. Got milk?

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby David Griffin » Fri May 25, 2007 2:33 am

Look - I am not your mom. Nor am I a UFOlogy researcher. I have no desire to prove anything to anyone. Neither did i "make" you sit down and watch this - I put "general" in the topic header to mean exactly that. Background for those interested. It's a resource for people who are interested. I really couldn't give a hoot if no-one makes a comment - it's more about setting the scene for this thread area IMO.

Really I am far more into talking to people new to this area than those that have dabbled in the UFO field and been tainted by it's mundane cynicism and have made their mind up anyway for reasons far more closer to home.

Anyway - Stand by!!

I'm off to fetch the latrine from the saucer...
David Griffin
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Google

Return to Exopolitics