The Exopolitical Cosmic Trigger

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

The Exopolitical Cosmic Trigger

Postby David Griffin » Wed May 30, 2007 12:01 am

Here y'all go - not much on UFOs, loads of other stuff. Ignore at your pleasure :o

The Exopolitical Cosmic Trigger - Exopolitics UK Talk to Alfred Lambremont Webre

Alfred Webre will have people knocking furiously at his door when planetary shifts become more obvious and the collective consciousness needs a degree of guidance. He piles his vast experience as a futurist, lawyer, ecologist, disaster preparedness expert and savy political activist into the growing exopolitics movement.

In this audio session we get discuss a number of issues that interface with the field including:

The interactive exopolitics scientific revolution
the exopolitics model
100th monkey syndrome
9/11 and sequestered tech
paradigm shifts and disclosure
the exopolitical meme as a re-evolution of consciousness
Jim Sparks, Gary McKinnon and human rights and amnesty,
ETI prime directives and the problematic interfacing with military/intel structures
hybrid and genetic 'outreach',
evolutionary bootstrapping and genetic upgrading
language, telepathy and visual communication.

Stream and Download:

http://tinyurl.com/3d8yx9
or
http://www.exopolitics.org.uk/index.php ... 0&Itemid=9
David Griffin
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Abducted by the Mob

Postby David Griffin » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:48 pm

Anyone who thinks contactees "are making it all up" or deluded should take a listen to the testimony of someone like Jim Sparks.

Anyone wants to add any feedback - please do.

Part one is now available to stream from the site and will be available for download shortly.

http://www.exopolitics.org.uk/index.php ... 5&Itemid=9

Screening Consciousness and the Exopolitical Map to Hyperspace

The alien phenomena is full of contradictory and prankster like metaphors yet out of this complex field we can sometimes find a few signs on the map to point us out of the current planetary quagmire and into a more conscious way of being. Tim Leary's acronym of S.M.I².L.E. - Space Migration, Intelligence Increase and Life Extension is one such meme the exopolitical field can use as it widens its scope in the 21st century.

'The Keepers' could well be one of the most important books written and by accident or design it fits in with this approach. Like many accounts of people who have experienced profound contact with 'Otherness' Jim Sparks' story is one of hardship, confusion over an extended period of time and an eventual clarity as to what it all could mean... not only to Jim himself but to a human species destined to leave the gravity well of the planet.

In the first part of this chat with Jim, Exopolitics UK discuss his experiences with a range of simulation-shifting extra-terrestrials, how the human-alien interface may be functioning, possibilities for disclosure and black/covert structure amnesty, win-win models for integrating new technology into the public domain and why making the Amazonian rainforest a priority works on multiple exopolitical and environmental levels.

Best,

David Griffin
Exopolitics UK
david@exopolitics.org.uk
--
Last edited by David Griffin on Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Griffin
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby caryn » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:55 pm

>>The alien phenomena is full of contradictory and prankster like metaphors yet out of this complex field we can sometimes find a few signs on the map to point us out of the current planetary quagmire and into a more conscious way of being.<<

And if you focus on that one sentence, David – you’ll be more than half way there.
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby David Griffin » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:22 pm

caryn wrote:And if you focus on that one sentence, David – you’ll be more than half way there.

Hi Caryn

Indeed it is a useful lens through which to approach this whole thingy - ma - jig and personally, coming from more of a shamanic background than UFO one, has of course always been the most useful throughout my life with regards exploring.

"My stereo-typed but already debunked notion of a 'UFO' appears in the sky above La Chorrera. By appearing in a form that casts doubt on itself it achieves a more perfect cognitive dissonance than if its seeming alien-ness were completely convincing..."

it's getting other people to make sure they account for these aspects in the Exo field AND the UFO field that's more difficult.
David Griffin
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Huge Announcement

Postby UncleJohn » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:20 pm

Uncle John here: This is huge!

From ***Mod Edit: link removed*** posted by caspa

ANNOUNCEMENT:

It seems that the first ever detailed images of the Looking Glass, stargates, and Orion Cube (THE YELLOW-BOOK), done by Dr. Burisch, have made their premier: at the talk by David Wilcock in Los Angeles at the Conscious Life Expo. The reports of a great reception are echoing through the internet.

The great work and spring-ups of true information are just beginning!

Like I said: "Be there or be cubed!" ;) ;D

Caspa

P.S. A VERY detailed image of Chi'el'ah's face is said to be readied by Dr. McDowell for Rob Simone in Laughlin. I wonder what else they are going to premier there?
UncleJohn

Re: Huge Announcement

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:56 am

Dear Uncle John Caspa:

UncleJohn wrote:Uncle John here: This is huge!

From ***Mod Edit: link removed*** posted by caspa

ANNOUNCEMENT:

It seems that the first ever detailed images of the Looking Glass, stargates, and Orion Cube (THE YELLOW-BOOK), done by Dr. Burisch, have made their premier: at the talk by David Wilcock in Los Angeles at the Conscious Life Expo. The reports of a great reception are echoing through the internet.

The great work and spring-ups of true information are just beginning!

Like I said: "Be there or be cubed!" ;) ;D

Caspa

P.S. A VERY detailed image of Chi'el'ah's face is said to be readied by Dr. McDowell for Rob Simone in Laughlin. I wonder what else they are going to premier there?

Seeing as how you have linked only to the main page of another forum, rather than link to anything specific, one is left with the distinct impression that you are doing nothing more than advertising that forum here on RU. That is bad form (FORM not FORUM) and a generally frowned upon practice at all forums.

When/if you choose to explain what you are talking about in more detail, and perhaps provide links to substantive data, perhaps people will pay attention.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: Huge Announcement

Postby Access Denied » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:37 am

UncleJohn wrote:The reports of a great reception are echoing through the internet.

ah... i.e. spam

As noted by Ray above, come back when you're ready to *discuss* this topic. Until then link removed...

AD
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby UncleJohn » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:44 pm

Uncle John here: Sorry guys. My intent was not to spam or advertise. I was just putting this out hoping to find where those images might pop up.

The looking glass and the yellow book are well reported insider toys to view the future and Burisch is a well known self confessed insider with a bad reputation.

If and when I find the images I will post them here.
UncleJohn

Postby ryguy » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:10 am

UncleJohn wrote:The looking glass and the yellow book are well reported insider toys to view the future and Burisch is a well known self confessed insider with a bad reputation.

The "yellow book" is an Aviarian myth.

Regardless, welcome to RU UncleJohn.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:26 am

UncleJohn wrote:Uncle John here: Sorry guys. My intent was not to spam or advertise. I was just putting this out hoping to find where those images might pop up.

The looking glass and the yellow book are well reported insider toys to view the future .

Can you find an insider and ask him/her for next weekends lottery numbers?

I do love these tales about 'viewing the future'
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Has anyone seen the latest "revelation" from ExoPo

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Did anyone else see the latest release from our ExoPo freaks?

It is entitled:

Confirmation & Update on Secret United Nations Meeting Discussing UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

I can post here if anyone wishes.

Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Chorlton » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:52 pm

That would be cool Ray

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Enjoy the Entertainment Value!

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:20 pm

Confirmation & Update on Secret United Nations Meeting Discussing UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

I recently circulated an article describing a secret meeting that allegedly occurred at the New York office of the United Nations discussing UFOs/extraterrestrial life. The confidential source (A) for the meeting is presently working as a member of the diplomatic community who relayed this information to two New York based researchers, Shawn and Clay Pickering. I am pleased to announce that I have received independent confirmation that the alleged meeting did occur on the morning of February 12, 2008 as Clay's and Shawn's source claimed. I was also given information by an independent source (B), who I believe is very reliable, on what transpired at the meeting. It was claimed that a document had been circulated at the meeting, and was now being relayed to key ministries of many nations for further study and comments.

I have yet to witness the document which allegedly refers to an offer by extraterrestrials to help prepare humanity for the disclosure of extraterrestrial life. The meeting also apparently discussed how the UN was being encouraged to take a proactive stand on the release of secret technologies that will enable the development of free energy. The date 2013 was given as the time when extraterrestrials would unambiguously appear. This was consistent with the date given in my earlier article. I will share more information on the alleged document circulated at the UN meeting and the independent source (B) confirming the meeting in my next communication on this unfolding UN initiative on UFOs/extraterrestrial life.

What follows next is a report of a further meeting between Clay and Shawn Pickering and their confidential source (A) regarding the UN meeting on UFOs held on the morning of February 12, 2008. They pointed out that the "unambiguous showing up" of extraterrestrial life - sitting over major cities - would occur in 2017, rather than 2013 as described in the earlier article. The role of religion and population growth was also allegedly discussed, and appeared to raise many issues at the meeting, especially for India.

A significant descriptive term chosen by source A for the extraterrestrials that would show up in 2017 was "The Controllers." Such a term has clear psychological connotations and was chosen to have a particular effect on the target audience - both UN member states in attendance and the general public to which the information was being leaked. This is a clue that source A is conveying information that has been designed to trigger a certain psychological reaction that influences how issues are framed and discussed.

Another aspect of the following report is that it was claimed that India would have a difficult time processing disclosure of extraterrestrial life, possibly leading to the elimination of Hinduism. This appears inconsistent with India's long tradition of advanced technologies and extraterrestrial life in its Vedic texts, and multiplicity of gods. If, as the confidential source claims, that Roman Catholics will have an easier time with disclosure due to the belief of "three Gods in one", so too might a religion like Hinduism which has a multiplicity of gods and is very eclectic.

I believe that the mention of India as a country that might experience disclosure problems is likely a fabrication intended to confuse disclosure related issues. When combined with the use of the descriptive term for extraterrestrials, "The Controllers" designed to trigger a particular psychological reaction and lead discussions in a certain direction, the possibility that the information is being relayed through an intelligence agency with expertise in psychological operations cannot be discounted. In the earlier message (February 13), Clay's and Shawn's confidential source (A) referred to an Admiral who was the ultimate authority for disclosure of the UN meeting to UFO/exopolitical community. Is this evidence that the Office of Naval Investigations is involved in the UFO disclosure initiative at the UN, or at least filtering information to be released to the UN and general public?

Most interesting for me was contrasting the agenda of the meeting revealed by Clay's and Shawn's confidential source (A) , and what I had been told by my independent source (B) who confirmed the UN meeting had occurred. Source B focused on issues concerning the release of restricted technologies for new energy sources and a document for feedback, while source A focused on population growth and religion. Curiously, source A did not mention any document being circulated to UN member states for feedback.

In conclusion, I am now satisfied that a meeting took place at the UN headquarters in New York of February 12 to discuss the issue of UFOs and extraterrestrial. What transpired at the meeting itself appears to differ according to the confidential source (A) Clay and Shawn have cited, and the independent source (B) used to confirm the meeting. The emergence of the alleged document circulated at the meeting and relayed to key ministries of other nations will help considerably in clarifying what was discussed and the accuracy of these respective sources. The possible role of the Office of Naval Intelligence in filtering information that is being related through source A is something that cannot be discounted when considering what was specifically discussed at the UN meeting. I look forward to reviewing any documents circulated at the meeting to get a better idea of the agenda issues discussed involving the role the UN would play in public disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

Aloha,

Michael E. Salla, Ph.D
Kona, Hawaii
2/20/08
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Chorlton » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:09 pm

Where do these people get this bollocks from, and what do they hope to achieve with these fairytales. Does it make them feel important and do they consider that their fairytales confers some sort of importance on themselves?

Its also laughable that they always select a time 5 or 6 years in advance, so they can crow about it now and make any profit they can from the bollocks hoping that in 5 or 6 years time people wont remember their BS

Exopolitics my arse.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:56 pm

Chorlton wrote:Where do these people get this bollocks from, and what do they hope to achieve with these fairytales. Does it make them feel important and do they consider that their fairytales confers some sort of importance on themselves?

Its also laughable that they always select a time 5 or 6 years in advance, so they can crow about it now and make any profit they can from the bollocks hoping that in 5 or 6 years time people wont remember their BS

Exopolitics my arse.

Heh heh. I agree. And given what I know of these two yoyos (Webre and Salla) from what they write, it sounds as if they are both starting their campaigns to become President and Veep of the galaxy. But don't they know Zaphod Beebleborx already has that job?

What I find amusing is the stance they apparantly adopt where they think any alien life form is friendly and would therefore not only wish to negotiate with us, but welcome us into a power-sharing agreement! Yeah, right... just like the Spanish were oh so willing to negotiate with the Aztecs and let them join in power-sharing!!

Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to Exopolitics