Scientific Proof that God Exists

Holographic Universe or Computer Simulation? Big Bang or God?

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Serpentime » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:48 am

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:And if one does look into it for themselves, one will see a large number of places where Mr. Gowan positively cites the scientific basis for his thoughts and ideas.

For example, let's look at these statements he makes about Entropy and Information:

http://people.cornell.edu/pages/jag8/causal.html

...The connection between Information and Entropy is time and temporal causality. The time component is necessary to link each piece of information (each bit) into the "causal matrix" of matter. Time is the entropy drive of matter and information, and creates the causal linkage of matter's information matrix or historic causal domain. Each quantum bit of information is associated with a quantum bit or link of time (like a chain link), which integrates the information bit into the general causal matrix or information field of matter. Entropy is always associated with energy, in this case bound energy, so a quantum unit of time or temporal entropy can be associated with a quantum unit of energy as well as of information.

In which case, the ultimate nature of the Design may be quantifiable by way of the Scientific Method. In theory, all of the fundamental metrics may be measured at a basic level? Or am I missing something?

The Physics of Spirit

~ Spirit resides in the connections between things. Our sense of spirit is our sense of connection to the Universe.

~ When this primordial symmetric state was broken by the asymmetric production of matter in the Creation Event, this universal connectivity was disrupted, and took a different form, retreating to the conserved charges of matter (including spin and gravitation), the symmetry debts of light, which constitute the information content of elementary particles and a "memory" of their symmetric origin.

~ The information pathway is the story of spirit reestablishing its original universal connectivity within the realm of matter.

~ ...the universal tendency for Matter (through the tool of consciousness and perception) to actively build NETWORKS for the purpose of exchanging INFORMATION.

~ ...the major premise of Systems Theory... namely, that it is not just the "components" of a system that are crucial... but the RELATIONSHIPS (i.e. network pathways) that connect the "components". The realization that Spirit "lives" in these relationships (interfaces) is critical to the eventual joining of Science and Spirituality.

~ Spirit is "The Force" that brings two individuals (composed of Matter) together for the purpose of exchanging ideas (information) so that the two can become larger than the sum of their parts.

~ INTERACTION and INTERFACING are a major key to the universe, and this fact is all around us when we see that sentient matter (living systems) ALWAYS take on the topology of a network.

In my hypothesis, Best Possible Common Sense (c) 2007 Serpent -Time Productions, many of these observations appear to have been picked directly from the Tree of Life itself. Personally, I'd be delighted if you chose to expound further. :)

Serp
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby dan » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:02 pm

Ray, Caryn et alia,

My preliminary hypothesis concerning the xCARET/LAP schematic is that it might best be regarded as a cosmic version of the Tree of Life diagram, with the primary node representing the Earth. The Sun and Moon are probably also represented, esoterically. The secondary, earth-like, node is a 'scaled-down' version of the earth, The other nodes are less physical in their form and function. They could also function somewhat as the planets and/or signs are thought to function in esoteric astrology.

This is, then, our self-contained Ouroboric BPW Creation.

Welcome home!

There ain't nothing else remotely like it.

Dan
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Max » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:43 pm

ROFL!

dan wrote:Ray, Caryn et alia,

My preliminary hypothesis concerning the xCARET/LAP schematic is that it might best be regarded as a cosmic version of the Tree of Life diagram, with the primary node representing the Earth. The Sun and Moon are probably also represented, esoterically. The secondary, earth-like, node is a 'scaled-down' version of the earth, The other nodes are less physical in their form and function. They could also function somewhat as the planets and/or signs are thought to function in esoteric astrology.

Welcome home!

Dan

dan wrote:Max,

It is cute and curious, but does it advance our understanding of the world by one iota???
I
Dan

:D
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:50 pm

Ray,

Yes, it looks like I owe you Big Time!

Thanks for beating me over the head!! It finally sunk in, with a little help from 'Isaac'.

Dan
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby caryn » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:06 pm

dan wrote:Ray, Caryn et alia,

Welcome home!

Dan

A cosmic version of the Tree of Life? – Really – so what the heck do you think the Tree of Life represents then, Dan?

You obviously never listened to a bloody thing I said.

After some 30 years of studying esoteric literature – and involvement within the occult/paranormal community, I can honestly say that I have never come across such a concentration of misinformed, disinformed, delusional, narcissistic morons until stumbling into the UFO arena four years ago....
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:19 pm

Caryn,

After some 30 years of studying esoteric literature – and involvement within the occult/paranormal community, I can honestly say that I have never come across such a concentration of misinformed, disinformed, delusional, narcissistic morons until stumbling into the UFO arena four years ago....

So imagine our surprise at finding you here amongst us heathens!

A cosmic version of the Tree of Life? – Really – so what the heck do you think the Tree of Life represents then, Dan?

Allow me to take a stab at that……..microcosm?

Dan
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby caryn » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:02 pm

"Allow me to take a stab at that……..microcosm? "

You are jesting - right?
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby dan » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:27 pm

caryn wrote:"Allow me to take a stab at that……..microcosm? "

You are jesting - right?

I wish I weren't an ignorant SOB!

Here is everything I know about the ToL:

Wiki:
But the Tree of Life does not only speak of the origins of the physical universe out of the unimaginable, but also of man's place in the universe. Since man is invested with Mind, consciousness in the Kabbalah he is thought of as the fruit of the physical world, through whom the original infinite energy can experience and express itself as a finite entity. After the energy of creation has condensed into matter it is thought to reverse its course back up the Tree until it is once again united with its true nature. Thus the kabbalists seeks to know himself and the universe as an expression of God, and to make the journey of Return by stages charted by the Sephiroth, until he has come to the realisation he sought.

Dan
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dan » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:45 pm

And while we’re at it, two more wikis:

The Tree of Life bears many similarities to the Christian Gnostic conception of the Pleroma, emanations from the ineffable and self-originating Divine Parent that offer the best possible means of describing God. Each emanation in the Pleroma is born from a more complex emanation before it. Most notably between these two allegories is the final Sephira on the Tree, Malkuth, and the last emanation in the Pleroma, Sophia, whose fall from grace resulted in the physical world.

Gnostic texts envision the pleroma as aspects of God, the eternal Divine Principle, who can only be partially understood through the pleroma. Each "aeon" (i.e. aspect of God) is given a name (sometimes several) and a female counterpart (Gnostic viewed divinity and completeness in terms of male/female unification). The Gnostic myth goes on to tell how the aeon wisdom's female counterpart Sophia separated from the Pleroma to form the demiurge, thus giving birth to the material world.
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dan » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:00 pm

BTW, Mark Pesses told Gordon privately today that the Isaac documents ‘were made up’. Gordon forwarded this to me.

When I asked Mark to elaborate on this he said that he could not.

The background for this was that Tom has been bugging me all week about Ghostraven, blaming it on Jim. I told him he had the right date (6/22), but wrong target. He wanted me and Mark to brief his people at the DNI on GR. I said I was only interested in Isaac. I said I would call Mark last night. Tom said not to bother, that Mark would figure it out. By this morning, evidently Mark had ‘figured it out’.

Go figure………….
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:09 pm

Wiki:
(snip) After the energy of creation has condensed into matter it is thought to reverse its course back up the Tree until it is once again united with its true nature. Thus the kabbalists seeks to know himself and the universe as an expression of God, and to make the journey of Return by stages charted by the Sephiroth, until he has come to the realisation he sought.

Now pay close attention to another esoteric connection:

ImageImageImage

Creative = "Energy of creation condensed into matter"
The "leaf", or "seed" (blank space) falls to earth

Receptive = "Reverse its course back up the Tree"
The "bar" (solid line) climbs the ladder

But you may have already burned your bridge, Dan. It's an effing SYSTEM, Dan. And there IS plenty of science to vet it! I have been (how you say?) CONNECTING THE DOTS with this stuff since 1982. And all the time you treated me like some idiot. But maybe the light is now beginning to turn on for you...

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dan » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:17 pm

Ray:
And there IS plenty of science to vet it! I have been (how you say?) CONNECTING THE DOTS with this stuff since 1982. And all the time you treated me like some idiot. But maybe the light is now beginning to turn on for you...

Anyway, the irony(?!) is that if Tom had not been bugging me about GR, I probably would not have paid attention to Isaac, and I’d still be an ignorant slob!

Dan
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:17 am

Life = Creation = System (Operational-Functional-Physical):

ImageImageImage

Command (Creation) & Feedback (Reverberation) Paths.

It is the non-material supersystem we call MIND that drives this process, that closes the loops of our extant reality. Soon, I will show the dovetail between this and Gowan's 3x4 fractal matrix.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:54 am

dan wrote:The background for this was that Tom has been bugging me all week about Ghostraven, blaming it on Jim. I told him he had the right date (6/22), but wrong target.

Hi Dan - I realize the answer is likely "no", but thought I'd ask anyway. Would you be willing to share more about this with us - what initially drew Tom's attention to Ghostraven, why he expressed to you that he's even interested in this (if he has), and his reasons for blaming it (ghostraven) on Jim.

Oh...also...has Jim also expressed any "interest" in ghostraven to you?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:19 pm

I have responded to Ry with a lengthy private email describing some of the interactions between the principles this past week.

I will be glad to discuss it further here, without posting the actual emails.

dan
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Reality