MAJOR UPDATE IMMINENT

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:05 am

Since our announcement nearly three weeks ago, certain events behind the scenes have forced us to make a number of difficult decisions. Ryan has received a number of specified and unspecified threats and as a result of this we have decided it would be best if he steps back from taking an active part in the upcoming report.

We expected something like this would happen so it comes as no surprise, but pressure is being exerted that Ry could well do without. The final report will include these and any subsequent threats, and it will become apparent why this particular decision was made.

Just a little more patience and the report will be finished. I can promise you this however; It will be worth the wait ;)

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm


Postby Springer » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:22 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:Ryan has received a number of specified and unspecified threats \


That is simply DISGUSTING. Having been through similar situations, I want to pubicly state that ANYTHING AboveTopSecret.com can do to help this effort will be done.

Hang in there fellas, it only gets worse the more you grow.

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer
Member
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Indian Territory

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:29 am

The following is a perfect example of the kind of thing we at RU have been contending with ever since we started investigating certain stories in the UFOlogy arena. It is also a perfect example of the kind of threats we have been facing for daring to question the veracity of some of those stories and the people telling them.

The public announcement of our intent to publish our latest findings was made in the RU forum earlier this month, on the 2nd July. However, many behind the scenes already suspected what was coming a number of weeks before the actual announcement was made. In some cases, we made sure they knew ;)

Still, when I received the following email from Ryan on the 26th June, there was no reason to suspect something untoward was in the works:
From: Ryan [ryguy@realityuncovered.com]
Sent: 26 June 2007 05:09
To: sbroadbent@realityuncovered.com
Subject: [Fwd: Meet?]
Attachments: Meet_ (1.62 KB)

looks like ******** been drinking. Look what he inadvertently sent me. lol

-Ry

From: ********
Sent: 26 June 2007 04:32
To: ryguy@realityuncovered.com
Subject: Meet?

Will you still be near Argonne in a few days?


Confused, I replied to Ryan. His response follows mine:

From: "Stephen Broadbent" <sbroadbent@realityuncovered.com>
To: "'Ryan'" <ryguy@realityuncovered.com>
Sent: 6/26/07 6:29 AM
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Meet?]

Haha!
Where is Argonne, sounds like France lol

From: Ryan Dube [ryguy@realityuncovered.com]
Sent: 26 June 2007 13:41
To: Stephen Broadbent
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Meet?]

Lol...it is actually a huge u.s. National lab...


We discussed it briefly on the phone later that night, but came to the conclusion that the email was more than likely sent to Ryan by mistake and we left it at that. After all, Ryan hadn't been out of his home State in months and had no immediate plans to either. Not long after making our "impending update" announcement on the 2nd July however, we realised the email most certainly was NOT sent to Ryan by mistake. Later that same day, Ryan received the following email:

Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 10:11:51 -0400
From: ********
Reply-To: ********
Subject: GhostRaven:PRIVATE
To: ryguy@realityuncovered.com

Private...not for sharing:

We could meet at the same library GR used to go-on-line to generate the
joke-hoax if/when you get back to the Holiday Inn Express.

But why did you use your name to register?

It seems you must have at least 80% of the story; Dan has 5%; M***
P******** has 1%; P***** has 3%; I only have 1%.

The data for the *.mil servers didn't (originally) come from ******** BTW.
I also do not believe the claimed number, nor understand why DOJ would
lie to me. But I think they did.


You can imagine the surprise we felt at reading that! For one thing, the email implied a prior correspondence, yet none had taken place. Because of this, I first thought the sender had made the same mistake as he had with the first email, i.e. sent it to the wrong person. As will be seen in other emails, it quickly became apparent that this was not the case.

"GhostRaven", as most people are probably aware, was a hoax played out at ATS in the days before the email above was sent. The sender clearly implied a knowledge of the actual location used by the GhostRaven hoaxer to generate the hoax, and wanted to meet Ryan at that same location, implying that Ryan also knew. The obvious question has to be; how could he know that? The sender also tries to imply that Ryan was staying at a Hotel in the area and was even questioning him on why he used his real name to book the hotel! The last paragraph illustrated that the email was indeed for Ryan, referring as it did to the alleged high number of military servers that had been visiting the GR thread at ATS (Ryan had replied to an email forwarded by Dan that mentioned those .mil servers).

Needless to say, it was apparent that the sender of the email was in some way trying to implicate Ryan in the GhostRaven hoax, without actually realising he was implicating himself! Ryan can easily prove where he was on the dates in question, can the sender of the email? Regardless of anything else, the sender clearly knew much more about GR than your average casual observer.

Ryan was incensed. He included me and one other in his reply:

From: ryguy@realityuncovered.com
Sent: 02 July 2007 15:41
To: ********
Cc: sbroadbent@realityuncovered.com; ********@********.com
Subject: Re: GhostRaven:PRIVATE

>
> But why did you use your name to register?
>

Unless you're talking about my recent registration for the 20 tokens for 1
pizza at Chucky Cheese, I've no clue what you're going on about. I would like
a full explanation of that one line - or I will simply save us all the time
and forward this email to everyone and their mother who you've likely bcc'd on
this anyway, and explain to everyone what's likely going on here - that ******** is making up more stories again.

I'm tempted to do it now, instead of waiting for another round of your
circular logic. As far as I'm concerned, you can go straight to hell, ********.
Assuming you aren't already there. I'm not interested in your emails full of
lies and fiction anymore.

I've cc'd Steve and ******** for transparency.

-Ryan
the "23 yr old", insecure, bling bling maker


The next reply wasn't long in coming (Emphasis added):

Well. Thank god I did say Private.

No, no one got copied. I trust you will at least honor that, as I have said...not a single message has been bcc'd.

The quote was not about you...you DO know who is was about. In fact, you were the one who "warned me' about the guy. And, there were two other emails you did not get, so you do not have the context.

The Calumet Holiday Inn near Argonne told me Ryan Dube had just checked
out. Call them. They say they remember you. I called them because a very
nice lady said you were there. I assumed you were Ghost Raven, because
the Library from where the emails were sent is several blocks away.
Also, several of hius phrases are identical to yours. But, I did not hire a
forensic analyst, so I could be wrong.


I have never lied to you, nor anyone, and never will.
I am not making up anything.
For sure this is incomplete.
I do note that you have said very, very harsh things about me on your site.


You can't get more specific than that! As you can see above, the sender gave us the actual name of the hotel Ryan was supposed to have checked in at, so we looked up the details and immediately contacted the hotel.
Unsurprisingly, they had no record of a "Ryan Dube" on file and no one remembered him. Notice again, the sender shows that he knows exactly the location of the library used by the GhostRaven hoaxer...

Ryan replied:

From: Ryan [mailto:ryguy@realityuncovered.com]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 7:31 PM
To: ********
Subject: Re: GhostRaven:PRIVATE


Funny - I called them and they have no record of a "Ryan Dube". How
about we have a chat with the "very nice" lady who is making false
claims about me.

Calumet Holiday Inn - 18 mi from Argonne:

12800 S. ASHLAND AVE
CALUMET PARK, IL 60643 UNITED STATES
Hotel Front Desk: 1-708-3892600 | Hotel Fax: 1-708-3898400


Not only the "very nice lady" is making thos claims Ryan, the sender above says he contacted the hotel personally. Let's not forget what he said in his last paragraph above: "I am not making up anything" No, of course not... :roll:

The final email followed the next day. It was a lengthy email and I have snipped the information at the end of the email. We don't want to make it too obvious just yet ;)

From: ********
To: "Ryan" <ryguy@realityuncovered.com>
Sent: 7/3/07 9:20 AM
Subject: RE: GhostRaven:PRIVATE

Interesting.
I had the call made by a research assistant, and then I called back, too.

Hi ********,

Here is the number for the Holiday Inn Express in Calumet Park, Illinois
: 708-389-2600


Amy

The lady said she remembered a very nice Ryan Dube. She was unable, she said, to connect me, because you had already checked out. I asked her to please check the records, and tell me when you had been there, she said sure...then put me on hold for 5 minutes. Her Manager came on the line...another very nice lady. That one said there was no record of your stay, but she, too remembered. She did say, however, that perhaps her memory was "confused" because there had been three other calls (one was surely my research assistant, who was calling all the hotels near the library) for Ryan Dube. She did say, unasked, that there was a Ryan M. Dube listed in the phone book...was that the person I wanted? I said, no.

Hey, you were not there, Ryan Dube is a very common name, there just happens to also be one living in the area (but different Area Code than the hotel, which I found odd...why would the second Manager have done that...looked in a different suburb when I had not asked?).


There's a word for all of the above over here: Balderdash!

Let's have a look at the events as they transpired:

22nd June
GhostRaven registers at ATS from a library in Argonne and begins posting.

26th June
Ryan receives a strange email asking if he will be staying in Argonne.

26th June
GhostRaven confesses and is banned from ATS.

2nd July
RU post announcement.

2nd July
Second email is received clearly attempting to implicate Ryan in a hoax.

For me, the clearest indication that the sender of the emails was attempting to either a)frame Ryan in a hoax or b)illustrate to him what he could do if pushed, was the very first email sent out of the blue on the 26th June. Why send that email in the first place if not to lay a foundation for everything else that may follow? The sender had first hand knowledge of the GR hoax while it was in progress and had also displayed a keen interest in the GR information throughout. If he didn't create the GhostRaven hoax I strongly suspect he knows who did.

The strongest clue lies in this piece I snipped from the email above:

I will be willing to call you, and or Skype, and read you the GhostRaven phrases and odd words that are right out of your emails to me...however, they are only what I remember...so it is quite possible you will easily disabuse me of them being unique. A couple are very interesting, though.


"Right out of your emails to me..."

Can you say "setup"?

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby Serpentime » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:58 am

Zep Tepi wrote:"Right out of your emails to me..."

Can you say "setup"?


Sure, I could say "setup" (IMO). :)

...I could also say: "Deception Operation"; "Smear campaign"; "Black Propaganda"; or Ry-"FALL"-guy.


I'm looking forward to the full report. :)


Serp
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
User avatar
Serpentime
Valued Contributor
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:38 pm
Location: The Tree of Knowledge

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:59 am

Allow me to reveal one factual tidbit that will help destroy the credibility of the person sending this crap to Ryan. It may not be much, but I am sure you will see the relevance...

I put my way through college back in the '80s by working at hotels. I had amassed a good deal of experience working various jobs in the front office of small and large hotels...desk clerk, night auditor, monthly accounting, front desk manager, etc. One thing that I can assure anyone is that ALL hotel desk clerks are trained in DISCRETION with respect to hotel guests, and their comings and goings. If you think about (a) the types of people who stay in (posh) hotels, and (b) the kinds of things that transpire in ALL hotels, you should easily be able to identify just how important GUEST DISCRETION is to a hotel, and therefore why its hotel clerks are explicity trained to NOT GIVE OUT GUEST DETAILS OVER THE PHONE UNLESS EXPRESSLY TOLD TO DO SO BY THE GUEST...

(a) Many famous people stay at hotels, most often under assumed names. And even under assumed names they do NOT want desk clerks relating their comings and goings or whereabouts, especially by name.
(b) Hotels are convenient places for extramarital trysts to take place. Hotel owners and managers know this and understand that a portion of their income results from such activities. As such, for a hotel front office worker to willfully offer-up personal information (and name the name) of a guest is patently absurd! As I say, there is EXPLICIT training for clerks to NOT give out personal information unless the guest has explicitly requested you do do so.

The "rule" is that if the person named is checked-in, you ring them through to that person's room. If they are NOT checked in, you tell them that no one with that name is checked in to the hotel (even if you remember that they were checked in recently). If pressed by the person on the phone with something like "did they check out recently" you are instructed to say ONLY "Mr. so and so has checked out and is no longer staying with us.' You DO NOT give out specifics or engage in idle banter over that guest's personal details.

Go into any respectable hotel and ask them about the guest privacy policies and they will back up what I say here.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Postby Access Denied » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:58 am

Ry & Zep,

Sounds to me like somebody’s on a fishing trip… or it’s a delay tactic to buy the cockroachs more time to scatter and try to cover their tracks… either way it’s poorly conceived.

I say nuke ‘em all and let God sort it out…. the sooner the better.

AD

P.S. If there’s anything I can do to help just say the word!
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Postby Springer » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:24 pm

Ryan:

Check your U2U In Box on ATS. ;)

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer
Member
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Indian Territory

Postby wetsystems » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:11 pm

Springer wrote:Ryan:

Check your U2U In Box on ATS. ;)

Springer...


ahh, the secrets!
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
User avatar
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:19 pm
Location: uncertain

Postby Springer » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:48 pm

wetsystems wrote:
Springer wrote:Ryan:

Check your U2U In Box on ATS. ;)

Springer...


ahh, the secrets!


Nothing "secret", just private. :)

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer
Member
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Indian Territory

Postby ryguy » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:11 am

Hey Springer,

Read and am about to respond. Had to spend some time doing some amateur carpentry tonight....so haven't had a chance, but I did read and will respond shortly. Thanks.

Also will post an update in here later tonight.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby ryguy » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:38 am

Hey Ray - thanks for the support.

One comment though, in all fairness, that might be the case in some hotels, but apparently not at the Holiday Inn....when I called to ask if a "Ryan Dube" had ever, ever, ever, ever stayed there - they were pretty quick to check for me and clearly and openly confirmed that no one by that name had stayed there - and they hadn't heard of the name before.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby caryn » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:01 am

In support of Steve and Ryan – I will state for the record that I was privy to much of the proceedings mentioned above – as the information was coming in.

Several of us were simultaneously running searches - three of us, including Ryan, were online together when Ryan made the calls to the hotel.

Steve and Ryan’s reporting is accurate.

P.S:

Although the world press has very little interest in the lunatic UFO fringe – I think they would be very interested in how ex and current Intel guys conduct business on the domestic front. Covert surveillance and analysis is one thing, understood and accepted by most of us – deliberate interference, manipulation and intimidation is something quite other.

The generic UFO community has been suffering at the hands of some pretty unscrupulous people for far too long. Lab-Rats have a tendency to bite back, when given the opportunity.
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:40 pm
Location: London

Postby wetsystems » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:09 pm

Image
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
User avatar
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:19 pm
Location: uncertain

A Whole Lotta Drama

Postby longhaircowboy » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:39 am

Seems like a whole lotta drama for nothing. I went through worse when I smacked down "sleeper" on ATS. And what about my posts about Michael Horn.
Geez......do you guys fear for your life?
Well no need.
You know nothing of relevance. Get over it.
Bet you helped the 3 amigoes get their ad on coast2coast.
Which by the way has been ruined by George Noory.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
User avatar
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:05 am
Location: Florida

Postby wetsystems » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:35 am

Which by the way has been ruined by George Noory.


Agree.
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
User avatar
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:19 pm
Location: uncertain

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

cron